Search Results for: MISCARRIAGE – Page 7

hair-loss-during-pregnancy | American Pregnancy Association
Pregnancy Health and Wellness

Pregnancy and Hair Loss

Hair Loss During Pregnancy: Telogen Effluvium Approximately 90% of your hair is growing at any one time, while the other 10% enter a resting phase.

Prenatal massage
Is it Safe While Pregnant

Prenatal Massage Therapy

The Benefits of Prenatal Massage Therapy Therapeutic massage has been used for centuries to improve overall health, reduce stress, and relieve muscle tension. Research shows

exercise-guidelines-pregnant-woman-stretching-gym | American Pregnancy Association
Is it Safe While Pregnant

Exercise During Pregnancy

There are usually many questions that come to mind when planning how to exercise during pregnancy. Physical exercise is a bodily activity that improves or

flase-pregnancy-woman-sleeping-sofa | American Pregnancy Association

What is a False Pregnancy?

A woman’s intuition is a funny thing. Most women know they are pregnant before they are even far enough along to take a test; we

fertility-medications | American Pregnancy Association

Fertility Medications

Types of Fertility Medications Fertility Medications are a regular and normal part of infertility treatments and the in vitro fertilization (IVF) procedure. These medications are used

exercise-guidelines-during-pregnancy | American Pregnancy Association
Pregnancy Health and Wellness

Pregnancy Exercise Guidelines

If you have been following a regular exercise program prior to your pregnancy, you should be able to maintain that program to some degree throughout

acne-during-pregnancy | American Pregnancy Association
Is it Safe While Pregnant

Acne During Pregnancy

During pregnancy, elevated hormone levels can bring a variety of skin changes, which makes acne during pregnancy a common complaint. Acne can be treated by

blood transfusion during pregnancy | American Pregnancy Association
Pregnancy Concerns

Blood Transfusion During Pregnancy

A blood transfusion is a frequently performed procedure where you receive blood through an intravenous (IV) line into one of your blood vessels. Receiving a

boost your fertility | American Pregnancy Association

Boost Your Fertility with Supplements

Our modern world abounds with pregnancy-harming substances known as free radicals and other toxins. Our stress-filled lifestyle doesn’t help matters any. Even your age might

maraijuana-leaf-pregnancy | American Pregnancy Association
Genetic Disorders & Birth Defects

Drug Relapse During Pregnancy

A Relapse Doesn’t Mean Recovery is Impossible Studies show that using drugs, legal or illegal, during pregnancy has a direct impact on your fetus. If