Pregnant moms will relished this delish appetizer because it’s loaded flavors and healthy nutrition.
Salmon Meatballs with Teriyaki Glaze
MealsYou Can TrustWow your family with this Holiday Appetizerthat is loaded with flavor and protein. Holiday spices are such a treat and nowaren’t limited to a pumpkin pie or festive pudding. Holiday spiced SalmonPopper are not only delicious, they add a natural protein boost to yourseasonal step.Print Recipe
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Baking sheeting
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 2 cans Safe Catch Wild Pink Salmon
- 1 small Zucchini shredded - 3/4 cup lightly packed
- 1 medium Carrot, shredded - 3/4 cup lightly packed
- 2/3 cup Almond meal (or flour)
- 1 large Egg
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
Orange Teriyaki Sauce
- 2/3 cup Orange juice
- 1/4 cup Coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Minced garlic
- 1 tsp Tapioca flour + 2 tsp water
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Open 2 cans salmon, use fork to flake salmon until liquids absorbed, then empty into bowl. Add shredded zucchini, carrots, almond flour, and spices to bowl. Mix well with fork until thoroughly combined.
- Use a medium cookie scoop for consistent sizing and roll each meatball by hand, then place each on baking sheet, leaving space between.
- Bake meatballs for 22-25 mins, flipping over at 12 mins.
- Meanwhile, prepare glaze by placing all ingredients in a small pot over medium heat, until the beginning of a boil, then reduce to a low simmer for 15 mins to thicken to a glaze.
- After baking meatballs, place in shallow bowl and pour glaze.
Share with family and friends immediately, while Salmon Poppers are warm. Enjoy the warmth of holiday spices, the gentle chili kick and the sweetness of cranberry sauce, blending into your new holiday favorite appetizer.