Why we partner with them
Fairhaven Health is committed to providing science-based products to support these most important life stages. For example, they offer the broadest range of products to support fertility treatment ART protocols as well as to help couples conceive naturally. Once pregnancy is achieved, they provide doctor-designed prenatal supplements and their award-winning Milkies nursing products to help new moms meet their breastfeeding goals. Most recently, they launched their IsoLove brand of paraben-free, isotonic vaginal gels including an FDA-cleared fertility lubricant, a perineal massage gel and a pH balancing freshening gel..
Popular Products from Fairhaven Health:
- Vaginal Care & Comfort Gels offer safe and natural solutions for your most sensitive issues. These revolutionary and patented products are unique in that they are 100% isotonic, free of parabens, and pH-matched to your vaginal tissues. Every ingredient used in this product line has been carefully chosen to maintain biocompatibility with the ultra-sensitive tissues of the perineal skin, vulva and vagina.
- FertilAid for Women & Men – The top-selling fertility supplements offering a 2-in-1 formula; effective fertility enhancing ingredients plus complete multivitamin support optimized for TTC couples.
- BabyDance Fertility Lubricant – The only fertility lubricant made without parabens that’s cleared by the FDA as safe for trying to conceive couples.
- OvaCue Fertility Monitor – Predicts ovulation up to 7 days in advance plus confirms once ovulation has taken place.
- FH PRO for Women & Men – The most comprehensive fertility supplements available, over 25 ingredients and recommended by fertility specialists.
- BFP Pregnancy & Ovulation Tests – Affordable, accurate and made in N. America.
Things we’re doing together
Because we share the mission to support health pregnancies, Fairhaven Health’s doctors and scientists are key collaborators in The American Pregnancy Association’s new book – Planning to Get Pregnant, The New Essential Guide to Pregnancy.