Thread: Start Menopur and Follistim tomorrow....

Default Start Menopur and Follistim tomorrow....

I start my Follistim 150 IU in the AM and 150 IU of Menopur in the evening on top of the Lupron 10 units in the evening............
    On 11th, 13th, 16th and 17th I have ultrasounds and blood draws....hopefully egg retrieval on the 18th, and hopefully embryo transfer on the 23rd......The next few weeks are going to go by so fast, as well as so slow.....
    I was told by my pharmacist that the Menopur may burn a bit, but it is a full cc of fluid, so it will be the biggest amount I will have given myself, the Follistim shouldn't be an issue, it is just in a pin....
    I will keep ya all updated...>!!!!!!!!!!

Lizzy
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids
    1st round of IVF: 10/13 BFN
    2nd round of IVF started on 12/13/13, BFP on 2/17...Due Date: 10/26/14

So exciting Lizzy! The only advice I would have is that this is going to be a huge roller coaster ride! We are all here for you and keeping our fingers crossed for good results!

TTC since 08/06
    Cheryl- 34 Nick-32
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f4f0a

This whole two years has been a roller coaster ride....I just hope that I can handle this next month without any major issues.....
    I have taken off of work part of next week and all of the following week....where I work is beyond stressful on a good day, so I figure that I would take off some time and focus on keeping calm and relaxed after the egg retrieval and embryo transfer....
    I will keep ya'll updated!
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids
    1st round of IVF: 10/13 BFN
    2nd round of IVF started on 12/13/13, BFP on 2/17...Due Date: 10/26/14

Lots of luck to you this month!! I will keep you in my thoughts!

YAY! Thinking of you and praying for you! I will be stalking to see how it goes
    www.thefertilityjourney.wordpress.com
    STC #1 for 5years
    Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tubes
    Praying that 2013 is our year!

Lizzy, you will do great! I am so excited to see your BFP after a successful transfer!! Exciting to finally be to this point!

TTC since 08/06
    Cheryl- 34 Nick-32
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f4f0a

Wishing you lots of luck and . Glad you are taking some time off of work to give your body a chance to relax. Can't wait to see your BFP.

Yaaay !!! How exciting! Praying everything goes perfectly !!

...be kind and gentle to yourself... for healthy baby(ies) and a healthy momma in the coming months. Thinking of you!