This i copied from a site i tried to put it on but they wouldnt approve it....

his is 3/12/12 and my story takes place between Jan 09 through Aug 09.
2 days before my 26th birthday, i took a home pregnancy test and it came back positive! i was estatic. i had been trying for a long time to have a baby and after several (over 10) miscarriages and 2 tubals, i was hoping for the best. i got into my obgyn right away.. she did a inital u/s and found that the baby was in my cervix like it was suspoised to be so she put me as high risk b/c of my history. i started having real bad morning sickness and could hardly eat. i kept talking to my ob and she said just eat what i could when i could. at 20 weeks we went in and had the u/s to find out what we were having. It was gonna be a girl!!! i was so happy. Me and my boyfriend started going through names to see what we would like. we kept coming back to Rihana. when i got through the 2nd trimester the dr took me from high risk down to normal. We thought nothing could go wrong. On July 30th 2009 we went down for a routine visit at 32 weeks. Rihana had a habit of making it hard on the dr to find the heart beat but that day she couldnt get it at all… she said she wanted to be safe and do a u/s to see the baby.. she took me and my boyfriend (now husband) to the room for the u/s she put the goo on my belly and started to take a look at Rihana. My ob let us watch as she did the u/s, while we were watching i saw my baby girls heart… it wasnt beating, the dr left for a moment to get a couple other obs on the floor to come consult. it was then that she told us that she was gone… that was the lowest point in my life.. she wanted to admit me right then and there to the hospital to induce me.. i told her i had to go home first i could not tell my mom and my g-parents this news over the phone… Mt Husband drove me home. my family was sitting on the back porch when we got there, i didnt have to say anything they could tell something was wrong by the way i was acting. We told them the devastating news and told them that i had to get back down there that they wanted to induce me as soon as possible. when i got admitted and hooked up to everything. they found out i had pre eclampsya and my blood pressure was really worring my dr.. they started the pitotcin around 5 pm. i started having contractions and they gave me the epidural.
At 12:30 am 7/31/09 they started prepping for me to push my baby girl out all i was thinking is what did i do wrong??? Why Me???? was she going to look normal??? i was so scared. Everyone left b/c things had slowed down and it didnt seem like she wanted to come out.. My husband left to go get me a drink (that i wasnt suspoised to have) i gave him my phone to take, While he was gone i tried to use the Bedpan and then all of a sudden i knew what i was feeling wasnt what i thought it was. i hit the button while calling my husband. i told him to get up to me NOW!!!! i felt between my legs and her head was almost halfway out. i hollared for the Nurses since they hadnt come yet.. they come in take a look and call my dr. my husband called my family and they had just left the hospital after being told it wouldnt be till the morning. they rushed down to the hospital but they wernt quite quick enough My dr just had time to get in the room and tell me to push. i pushed 3 times and i felt her slip out. they cut the cord and handed her to me… she was so perfect 2 lb 6 oz and 19″ long and she was sooo pink looking i made them give me a stethascope so i could listen for myself.. then they took her from me just so they could finish taking care of me, they took lots of feet prints and hand prints. they asked us if we would like to bathe her and we jumped on it we gave our lil angel a bath and dressed her and we took 127 photos in the short 5 hours we got to hold her. i have 1 photo i will always treasure it has 4 generations of the women in my family including her. i have photos of everyone holding her.. the next few days are are a real haze. we buried our Rihana on a morning early in august of 09. the funeral amazed me. for someone no one had met she had alot of people who loved her..
shortly after the funeral i went and saw my dr for a follow up and she let me know the autopsy report. it showed that in the cord and the placenta there were hundreds of blood clots and the way she explained it to me my body showly suffocated and starved my daughter inside me.. i went to a specialist and she looked over my history and asked what had happined to out stillborn. We told her everything we knew. she sent us out for a few then called us back in and told me i have Anit-Phospholipid antibody syndrome which simply put is a blood clot disorder.. the dr explained to me that when i got pregnant again that i would have to give myself heprin 2x a day for the entire pregnancy..
2 months later in mid to late October i started thinking i was pregnant my thanksgiving i was certain. so i called my dr. the nurse i talked to was new and didnt know my history and tried to schedule me for 12 weeks, i called back and left a message on her voicemail about my concerns and the next morning she called me to come in.. she did a u/s and the baby was in good position. she gave me several days worth of the heprin and had a nurse show me what to do. i religiously gave my self the shots 2x a day b/c of what had happined with Rihana, from 20 weeks on i had to get non stress tests to hear the baby and make sure everything was on track. as of week 30 u/s became a weekly thing (they had been doing them every 2 weeks before that) to check on the blood flow and make sure everything was going great.. my edd was 7/22/10 they decided to induce me 3 weeks early so that she didnt get to big and cause pressure clots. so on 7/1/10 at 6 pm they induced me.. the labor went slow and i tried to hold off on the epidural but the pain got so constant i couldnt rest and they were worried that i wouldnt have the strength to push her out. They gave me the Epi and for the first time since the 1st i slept (this is early on the 3rd) when i woke up the epi had worn off and i was hurting bad and had the urge to push bad.. i got the nurse and she got the dr. and they rushed to prep for the dilvery. the dr got to the room and they had me start pushing 3-4 pushes later she came out screaming i started bawling not because i was sad but because i was so happy that i had a healthy baby girl after so many problems over the years. she was born 7/3/10 6 lb 2 oz 19 1/2 in long when i first saw her i thought i was seeing things because she looked exactly like her sister.
Now July is both a happy and a sad month for me I have my Rihana in heaven watching out for me and her daddy and sister. and Now Makenna who is now a 20 month old super active and Healthy toddler!

Before i lost Rihana i also had over 15 m/c's and 2 tubals that were easily taken care of.. this month on the 1st i found out i was pregnant 2 days later i woke up and tried to get up and just collapsed,,, my husband called me a ambulance and they got to me fast they told me if i had walked in i would be dead.. my dr asked all what was going on and i told him he asked who my preferred ob was and i told him a few mins later she showed up n had be taken to us there they were going to check the pregnancy any my kidneys they skipped the kidneys because they found alot of fluid in me. my dr got me up to the or and after a hour of work had me back awake.. i had lost 5 and a half liters of blood due to a ruptured eptopic pregnancy.. the beginning of this month made me realize how precious even my life is and how quickly things can change im so thankful for my daughter. and i know me and my hubby will continue to ttc :-) thanx for letting me share my story