Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: READ FIRST and Sign the Welcome Mat!

Default new to the board

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Mandi

How did you come up with your username? I have always loved children, and I am longing to have my own children

How long have you been TTC? 5 months

How did you find out about APA? Online

Anything else you'd like to add? Although this is my first post on this site, I have been a visitor for a few months now. You all seem like such a wonderful and supportive group.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Lee-Ellen

How did you come up with your username? same username i use on scrapbook sites - my son is Bryce and I scrapbook for him!

How long have you been TTC? 1 month this go around - 2 years with bryce

How did you find out about APA? internet search for ovulation questions

Anything else you'd like to add? i'm so glad to have found a group for women going thru this right now too. i think ttc is so stressful and its great to have a resource for questions and a place to chat

3. Default

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Ames

How did you come up with your username? I've studied Japanese for years and it's an out of use word for Angel.

How long have you been TTC? This time? 3 months.

How did you find out about APA? I was surfing around for information and fell into it. It has the most reliable and accurate info IMO.

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm so glad to be here. I have a very supportive husband, but sometimes the "girl stuff" escapes him.
    Ames 34/DH 37

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Ashley but my friends call me Ash so feel free to do so!

How did you come up with your username? My name and my favorite number.

How long have you been TTC? We've been ttc for 8 months.

How did you find out about APA? I googled signs of pregnancy and APA came up.

Anything else you'd like to add? I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here on APA you all have given me the strength to keep trying.

Soon2B Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Niki/Soon2B

How did you come up with your username? we are hope to be Pregnant Soon.

How long have you been TTC? 2 months

How did you find out about APA? surfing the internet

Anything else you'd like to add? I am a newly wed we will celebrate our first anniversary Sept. 30

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Darla

How did you come up with your username? The nickname my nieces and nephew call me.

How long have you been TTC? This has been our first month.

Anything else you'd like to add? We will also be celebrating our first anniversary Sept. 30th. I am a teacher and we are hoping to have our first baby over the summer so that I can have maxiumum time off with minumum time off without pay! Therefore, we have a short time frame and are hoping to get lucky quickly!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Carolyn

How did you come up with your username? First initial of my first name, first 5 letters of my last name, and we were married September 26 (chasti0926)

How long have you been TTC? Actively since January, took slight break last couple of months (co-worker is getting married very end of April--can't be out then!!)

Anything else you'd like to add? Hope I am doing this corretly--never posted before!!

8. Default

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Suzie

How did you come up with your username? obvious really - hopeful2 - we want another baby too
    How long have you been TTC? 1 month

Anything else you'd like to add? are there many other non-american's in here? are we aloud to be??
    Aussie Family - Me (Suzie 44), DH (49), DD (6) & now DS too

hello all.

[color=violet]What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is maria and my scn is latinmommy

How did you come up with your username? my scn is latinmommy b/c I'm from the Caribian and I have a 4 yr daughter.

How long have you been TTC? I just register today(9-05) :o

How did you find out about APA? Isearching the internet at work trying due to up my chances of conceiving baby#2

Anything else you'd like to add? i havve been ttc for the past year with no positive results. I feel like im wanting a baby too much and that why im not getting preg or at least that what everyone I ask tell me, that Im wanting a baby too much and that why im not getting one..

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Mel/Melissa

How did you come up with your username? my maiden name was super common. In college our emails were firstname.lastname@college.edu. Well, there were so many Melissa "Maidename" that I became melissa.a2.maidenname! I wasn't even the only Melissa A! So it kind of stuck as a nickname ... Mel A2

How long have you been TTC? I've been off BCP since 10/06

How did you find out about APA? a friend of mine is expecting and has told me it's a great resource

Anything else you'd like to add? Good luck & baby dust to us all!

Martha&CB Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?
    Martha & C. B.

How did you come up with your username?
    our names... easy enough i think

How long have you been TTC?
    First month

How did you find out about APA?
    a google search

Anything else you'd like to add?
    ?? not much but good luck to everyone [/quote]

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Amanda

How did you come up with your username? Well, I was going to be a Mommy, but now I know I will be a MommySomeday!

How long have you been TTC? This time? 3 months.

How did you find out about APA? I found it when looking for resources when I was miscarrying.

Anything else you'd like to add? I love the support of this forum...and I love to offer my own support. I check the site several times a day!
    Amanda - 30*Ken - 40*Olivia - 06/07/08*Levi 01/04/13

jenngroove Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jennifer

How did you come up with your username? jenngroove just came to me - it's been years ago now, so I don't really know how I thought of it.

How long have you been TTC? About 8 months, but seriously for about 4.

How did you find out about APA? Google search for ovulation kits.

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm so glad this is here! I hope I can learn and find support on this board. Thanks!

emilylouise Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Emily
    How did you come up with your username? My middle name is Louise

How long have you been TTC? August 2007

How did you find out about APA? google search

Anything else you'd like to add? My husband and I married last October. We lost a pregnancy in April of 2003 and it nearly tore us apart. We're just now ready to start again.

AmyNielsen Guest

What is your name? My name is Amy.

How did you come up with your username? My username is just my actual first and last name.

How long have you been TTC? I have been ttc since June 2007, though I just recently started learning about the things I should be doing.

How did you find out about APA? I stumbled on this site after using the searchbar to find more information on pregnancy and people trying to conceive.

Anything else you'd like to add? I am 19 and my husband is 49 and a diabetic.

mimi471 Guest

Default ttc-vet

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Hi my name is Mimi471

How did you come up with your username? I came of with my username from my middle name and birthday and year

How long have you been TTC? i have been ttc for about 3 yrs w/5 losses

How did you find out about APA? i was strolling trying to fin other clomid users and here i am.

Anything else you'd like to add? I am finally glad to find that i am not alone and that i have found someone who i can kinda relate to what i've been though and what i am trying to accomplish
    ---- I am 36- dh-34 with no kids together, m7yrs

Mimi, welcome. I am sorry it has been such a long journey for you. I hope you get your very sticky BFP soon.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Bethany

How did you come up with your username? I skydive on the weekends and I am a skydiving instructor

How long have you been TTC? 3 months, with my fist it took up 2 1/2 years.

How did you find out about APA? Searched the web

MKS&PJS Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Megan but i prefer Meg

How did you come up with your username? they are my intials and my hubbys

How long have you been TTC? Since January 07

How did you find out about APA? google search!

Anything else you'd like to add? i really really want a baby girl like woah, if ihave a baby girl the first time i will be beyond happy and not stress if i cant get preggers again.

BklynMommie Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Shanta

How did you come up with your username? My hometown is Bklyn, NY and I am a mother of 2 children currently

How long have you been TTC? I am a new member as of today

How did you find out about APA? searching for information on pregnancy help

Anything else you'd like to add? I recently had surgery to remove Fibroid Tumors from my uterus and ever since then my husband and I have been trying to conceive again, since April I have had 2 Miscarriages with no understanding on why my body cnnot hold onto a pregnancy. It has been hard for me lately and though my OB/GYN says that it will happen and keeps me monitored my hope are dwindling. I haven't spoken out about my feeling on the miscarriages until now. I guess I am letting eat me up too much. I do keep my hopes up and know that I have 2 wonderful children a boy age 7 and a girl age 1 1/2. My son is from a previous relationship and my daughter is from my husband now. We would like to possibly have 2 more children if not atleast one more. Thanks for listening.

Mom45 Guest

Default TTC 45

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Cindy
    How did you come up with your username? Already a mom and trying for no. 2 -- 21 years later at 45
    How long have you been TTC? 6 monthsHow did you find out about APA? Google Search

Anything else you'd like to add? Very encouraging and comforting place to visit!

SexyTiggy Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?Elizabeth

How did you come up with your username? its been a nick i have used online for years!

How long have you been TTC? 2+ years on may 28, 2008 will be 3 years

How did you find out about APA? google search for ttc forums

Anything else you'd like to add? just that i like to make new friends.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?Tanya

How did you come up with your username? I teach and its my anniversary date

How long have you been TTC? this is our first month trying

How did you find out about APA? searched for ovulation calendar

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm learning quite a lot from the ladies on the board. Thanks so much!

CombatMedic Guest

I am Merriah and my Husband is Jerry

It is my Job in the Army

Since jan07

I was searching early pregnancy symptoms on google

If anyone has questions about birth i can help i birth babies everyday

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Michelle
    How did you come up with your username? My cat (couldn't think of anything else
    How long have you been TTC? August 2007

How did you find out about APA? google search

Anything else you'd like to add? Good luck to all

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Allison

How did you come up with your username? Redhead here! I use it for everything...since I was a teenager!

How long have you been TTC? About a year. Had a MC in June of 2007.

How did you find out about APA? Google Search

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm so excited to be pregnant! I can't wait to get to know people here!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? SUE

How did you come up with your username? A NICKNAME FOR THE BABY I MISCARRIED

How long have you been TTC? SINCE JAN 2007

How did you find out about APA? GOOGLE SEARCH 'antithyroid ab'

Anything else you'd like to add? Got married late in life, got pregnant twice within same year at age 40. So, ladies, there are hopes !
    [IMG]http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv273/anan230608/PC200008-1.jpg[/IMG

kellieargyle Guest

Kellie Argyle, you can call me Kellie

it is my first and last name

for about 3 months

while pregnant with my daughter i found another forum to chat on and it helped me out through it and since i am ttc and have some questions about it i did a search and found this one and i read some of the other questions and posts and thought that this site seems really nice

i have been married for 3.5 years and my daughter is almost 33 months.

April

It's the beginning of my e mail address... that I've had since e mail was invented (ok maybe not THAT long) Lolo is my nickname... I'm not sure why I added duck.

How long have you been TTC? About 4 months

How did you find out about APA? Joined when pg with DS

Anything else you'd like to add? I've never had to TRY before so this is very new to me. The other 3 pregnancies all just happened (which I know is so frustrating to hear when you're TTC) I say we've been trying for 4 months but that's only because I only got a period back then... we've been honestly hoping to start trying for about 3 months before that...
    SAHM to Danya 5, Libby 3, and Jack 17 months

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jaime 31 and DH is Craig 35.

How did you come up with your username "Redfox76"? My DH loves foxes and fox hunting and I am a redhead born in 1976.

How long have you been TTC? TTC #2 since April 2005, m/c in Oct 2006.

How did you find out about APA? Looking for info on Clomid and success rate using it.

Anything else you'd like to add? I am addicted to APA, I get on here everyday now just to keep posted, by the way what is BOO'd :?: I have been able to translate most of the abbreviations but that one stumps me. :oops:
    Nicholas Craig