Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1422

Thread: READ FIRST and Sign the Welcome Mat!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Julia

How did you come up with your username? sometimes I feel lost..

How long have you been TTC? starting Aug 2010

How did you find out about APA? research on internet

Anything else you'd like to add? I love my husband

Nice to meet everyone!!!!!!

HI ALL!!! I was here before when we were TTC #1...Now we plan to start TTC #2 after this next cycle. My info is post#563 page #19 already!!

Looking forward to this journey again

Brenda

kellie86 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? - Kellie

How did you come up with your username? - Its my Name and Birth year

How long have you been TTC? - July 2010 AF arrived today so hopefully next month

How did you find out about APA? a link off another website

Anything else you'd like to add?

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Alex

How did you come up with your username? because my daughters name is Ilah, and im her mamma

How long have you been TTC? 1 month

How did you find out about APA? I have been a member for a while now, I was an OCT 08 DD gurl!. (she was born Nov. 3rd lol)
    Anything else you'd like to add? No, just sayin HI
    ]

carolinagirl552 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Dana

How did you come up with your username? I went to Carolina (UNC-CH) and just added the 552 and use it for most user names so that I can remember.

How long have you been TTC? Since May 2010

How did you find out about APA? Google for pregnancy calculator

Anything else you'd like to add? I just got married in May 2010 and love my DH and 2 DSS. Can't wait to get pregnant and hoping it happens soon.

AlexasMama Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Kristy

How did you come up with your username? I am Alexa's Mama!

How long have you been TTC? About 3 months now

How did you find out about APA? SIL

Anything else you'd like to add? DD is 9 months old, DH is 25 and I'm 24.

Ksmith05 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Kim

How did you come up with your username? Its Me!

How long have you been TTC? Dec 2010 (DH and I are going to HI)

How did you find out about APA? research on internet

Anything else you'd like to add? DH and I are ready but my body isn't. I was on the Depo shot for 3 years and stopped in April and still no AF. Need some input!

Amanda81 Guest

My name is Amanda and I was born in 81 so thats how i came up with my screenname Amanda81. Not very creative i know. I recently got married in June 2010 and have been ttc seriously since July so this is my 2nd unsuccessful month If found the site by researching concieving, ovulation cycles, etc.

My name is Arvetta.
    A friend calls me Vetters.
    TTC since July.
    Found it a long time ago when pregnant with my daughter, just finally decided to jump in.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?Chelsea.

How did you come up with your username? My nephew runs around like a monkey.

How long have you been TTC?I started trying in June of '09 which led to a m/c then in December '09 which ended in m/c then in April of '10.

How did you find out about APA? Researched things online and this showed up.

Anything else you'd like to add? Love this website! People are really helpful and supportive!

06/09 12/09 04/10 01/11

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Karen

How did you come up with your username? married

How long have you been TTC? since January 2010

How did you find out about APA? searching APA

Anything else you'd like to add? thank you for having a safe place for us to talk, it really helps knowing we're not alone tcc.

Good luck everyone in you process!

Smile

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Danielle

How did you come up with your username? I have a 2yr old daughter named Payton and the numbers are my weeding anniversary.

How long have you been TTC? Aug 2010

How did you find out about APA? I was a member during my first pregancy! I loved it!
    Anything else you'd like to add? So glad to be back!

opps the numbers on my username are actually my daughter birth month and year! haha

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Katie

How did you come up with your username? My Grandmother called me Katie Baby when I was little and so I just shortened it a little

How long have you been TTC? Our son was born in Oct.08 and we have not been using protection since then.

How did you find out about APA? Google of course. I was looking for answers about pregnancy and stumbled upon a gold mine here!

Anything else you'd like to add? Reading through the post on this site has been enlightening and encouraging. I can't believe how much support is here.
    --------------------------------------------

M_lina562 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Monica (31) DBF Albert (30)

How did you come up with your username? M for Monica and Lina is my middle name, 562 the area code where I currently live.

How long have you been TTC? 10 long long months

How did you find out about APA? My Coworker

Anything else you'd like to add? Im hoping to find some positive information on these forums

I feel ridiculous for asking this...how do I add tickers? I don't understand where to put the code - or which code to use!

Quote Originally Posted by ahbabygirl View Post
    I feel ridiculous for asking this...how do I add tickers? I don't understand where to put the code - or which code to use!
    Unfortunately, I think you'll have to make a new account. For some reason, some new members are having issues with signatures and full access to the site. Last I heard it had something to do with a glitch when your birthday was input and the site registered you as being underage. Its happened to a lot of people. Most people have gone on to make a new account and had zero problems!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Ashley, but you can call me Ash, Ashers, or Ashley.

How did you come up with your username? Ashers is the nickname my dad has called me since I was little, my husband picked up on it and calls me by it too.

How long have you been TTC? 3 months

How did you find out about APA? Google search.

Anything else you'd like to add? I am so happy to have some support from those in a similar situation, we are trying to keep our TTC a secret from family for now, we want to surprise them with the happy news when it happens. :o)

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Maria

How did you come up with your username? My husband Henry is a jr and in russian Maria is Masha so my nickname was Marsha when I was younger, so all of our emails and such are jrandmarsha

How long have you been TTC? 4 years

How did you find out about APA? A friend.

Anything else you'd like to add? I would love to have support because I am emotionally and physically drained.

Just some info!...

Hubby: Low mobility and count but doc says its not him.

IUI - October 9th and 10th
    clomid & Ovidrel & prenate & metformin & estradiol & baby asprin
    Now 100mg Progesterone vaginally twice daily.
    10/18 and 10/19
    HCG blood test 10/22!

Nov 1st - Going in to start IVF!
    Married August 14th, 2010
    TTC 4 years - Dx: Endo stage 4 & PCOS
    12/6 - 3dt - 2embabies!
    12/31/2010 - 6weeks

Hello everyone!! So excited to have found what looks like an AMAZING forum!!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Hollee

How did you come up with your username? Nickname is holz and 0913 is my wedding date.

How long have you been TTC? this is my first month, I can test after the 27th

How did you find out about APA? yahoo searching for early pregnancy signs!

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm hopeful and optimistic??

Idaho Mommy Guest

Default New to Forum

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Morgan

How did you come up with your username? I'm a mommy and I live in Idaho!

How long have you been TTC? This is my first month of ttc our second child. We have a 1 year old now.

How did you find out about APA? Google searching for info on ovulation cycles

Anything else you'd like to add? Thanks for the information!

Oops.. I might as well sign the mat now that I dove into posts.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?: Shannon

How did you come up with your username?: My name and my birthdate..very original.

How long have you been TTC?: This is our 2nd cycle.. so since October 2010

How did you find out about APA?: My friend linked me

Anything else you'd like to add?: So happy to have a place to talk about TTC .. we're keeping it a secret from everyone (including parents) so I don't get to talk about it anywhere but here!

11/11 (ectopic pregnancy 6w3d, loss of left fallopian tube) | 05/11 (m/c 5w3d) | 11/10 (c/p 4w2d)

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Kate

How did you come up with your username? It's my initials

How long have you been TTC? I get my IUD taken out on Monday, so we will start then.

How did you find out about APA? Search engine

Anything else you'd like to add? I just have a question; how do I add a ticker to my siggy?

westsideteacher Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Emily

How did you come up with your username? I teach high school English at a high school on the west side of Houston.

How long have you been TTC? Went off BC last spring, but we've really only been TTC since summertime.

How did you find out about APA? Googled fertility calendars, this is what came up! I thought it would be fun/helpful to throw my lot in with you wonderful people, because irl we're not "supposed to" talk about TTC and going through the stress of waiting and everything is just getting to me :o)

Anything else you'd like to add? I actually got kind of mad when I got my period this morning. I was like, "****!" And I thought... you know, I should probably stop hoping and waiting, and start actively charting and planning. DH just got sent to the grocery store for a digital thermometer!
    ---------------------------------------------

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Joy

How did you come up with your username? It was with my daughter and her due date.

How long have you been TTC? Since September 2010

How did you find out about APA? With my daughter

Anything else you'd like to add? I happy to finally say hello. I have been lurking since September or earlier. I had a chemical our first month trying and my cycles have been all over the map. I know I am hoping for a Christmas miracle like everyone else! Nice to meet you and GL.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jaime

How did you come up with your username? It is a combination of my first and last name
    How long have you been TTC? 4 months
    How did you find out about APA? Signed up as a member when I became pregnant with my daughter

Anything else you'd like to add? I have a hard time joining conversations. I am not too sure why!?!?! Hopefully I can start to do better!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Tara

How did you come up with your username? My art business is called WyndTalker Art, and Wyndsong is my baby-momma forum name

How long have you been TTC? 1 cycle, only decided to try this month (December).

How did you find out about APA? Searching for some information and a better support board than another I am on ;)

Anything else you'd like to add? Glad to be here and hope to get to know many of you here

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Name's Casey

How did you come up with your username? Im looking to add to the family, we already have one kiddo (DD Baylie) So I figured GrowinSchuhs (Schuh is our last name)

How long have you been TTC? Well I had a m/c the beg of nov and we werent really ttc then but we were super happy when we found out. So now that my body is back to normal we figured we would try on our own and just let nature take over, if it takes this week ( I ovul. on wed) so be it, if it takes longer, then it does. I really hope its this week tho lol

How did you find out about APA? My cousin told me about it last year after she heard I was prego

Anything else you'd like to add? Being a member here is the best thing I have ever done for myself. Everyone here is like family, I can freely say anything and not feel judged! I wish the best of luck to everyone!!
    Andy (25) Casey (26) Baylie Kay (3) and Millie Ann (0) 11/'10 9/11

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Toni

How did you come up with your username? My name : )

How long have you been TTC? Just started a month ago. Hubby has been away for work a lot so we got pushed back a bit

How did you find out about APA? I found this website 4 years ago when I was pregnant with my first child. It was such a huge support group for me. It only seemed right to join again when I'm trying to become pregnant again!!

Anything else you'd like to add? Looking forward to being part of a great forum!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? - Mimi

How did you come up with your username? - It's what my DBF calls me.

How long have you been TTC? - This is our first month. (January) But I have been researching and what not for about 3 years. I like to be prepared ;)

How did you find out about APA? Google.
    Last edited by Sparkles; 12-31-2010 at 02:10 AM.