Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1418

Thread: READ FIRST and Sign the Welcome Mat!

Quote Originally Posted by michellespencer97 View Post
    Hi my names Michelle. I'm new to this and have no clue where to begin. lol I have written a couple journals if you'd like to read them. Maybe you could give me some advice on how this site works. How do I get around this site? lol Thanks
    I am somewhat new to this site. Been on here less than a month. This site is a great place to ask questions and share thoughts, stories, etc. Anything specific you'd like to know how to do on the site?
    Me(32) and DH (26) Parents to three furbabies
    Find the perfect gifts for the children in your life! Visit www.barefootbooks.com/marketplace/12350 for beautiful books and gifts.

LOL Everything. I have know clue how to see who responds to my posts without having to search all over for them.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Christina

How did you come up with your username? Same one I use for everything, or I would forget it lol

How long have you been TTC? 9 months

How did you find out about APA? Googling some ?s I had and a few of these forums came up

Anything else you'd like to add?

Welcome Christina.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Paula

How did you come up with your username? me plus a baby on the way (at the time) and we didn't know if we were having a boy or girl yet!

How long have you been TTC? 1 week!

How did you find out about APA? Google search

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm 36 yo, I have a 3 yo who was a very welcomed OOPS so I've never had the opportunity to ttc, and I hope I'm successful quickly but a little scared due to my age and past mc.

Welcome Paula

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jen

How did you come up with your username? Name and DOB

How long have you been TTC? Since June 09

How did you find out about APA? Good old Google

Anything else you'd like to add? APA is wonderful. I have learned so much from lurking the forums here!

Jen.
    Welcome to APA.

Thanks so much Jae. I'm excited to be here. I must admit that I have read just about every post on this forum and I am soooo rooting for your BFP!!!

Aww, thank you so much!

Default New

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jessica

How did you come up with your username? first initial, maiden name and birth year

How long have you been TTC? Starting this month

How did you find out about APA? Used it as a resource a lot for my first pregnancy. Great site!!

Anything else you'd like to add? Looking forward to meeting other TTCers!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Crystal

How did you come up with your username? Have 2 children and trying for 1 more

How long have you been TTC? 5 months

How did you find out about APA? I think found it by searching for pregnancy sites

Anything else you'd like to add? Good luck to everyone!!!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Charity

How did you come up with your username? my first initial and a combination of numbers I use for a lot of stuff

How long have you been TTC? 1 month

How did you find out about APA? heard about it from a friend who received a lot of support from the ppl here

What is your name? Dayna
    How did you come up with your username? My name alog with my daughters name

How long have you been TTC? 22 days

How did you find out about APA? Googled looking for answers and this was one of the sites that came up.

Anything else you'd like to add? Hoping for a BFP!
    Dayna (37) DH (37) DD (5) DS1 (3) DS2 3-31-14

Welcome Jessica, Charity, Dayna, and Crystal
    I hope your stay here is short!!!

Things are a little crazy, but I'm loving every minute of it My Blog

shadd67 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? April

How did you come up with your username? I just thought of it, no particular reason

How long have you been TTC? 3 months

How did you find out about APA? Searching for information and came across the site.

Anything else you'd like to add? I love APA

April!!

well I introduced myself on here last week but figured I would answer these questions...
    What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Dawn

How did you come up with your username? I am a mom to 4 daughters

How long have you been TTC? 3 months

How did you find out about APA? surfing the internet and saw it.

Anything else you'd like to add? I look forward to getting to know all of you.
    missing my lil angel m/c Nov 2004 chemical pg

Hi, I've been in here before but took a break for a while. I'm back and thought I'd reintroduce myself.

Name: Jamie
    Username: wero is my last name
    How longt ttc: I'm in my 10th cycle so 10 months ish
    APA history: Looking for information on my first pregnancy with Rory

I Stopped browsing in ttc because I started to get discouraged and my daughter went through period of waking up several times a night so it was hard to accurately temp. She is sleep through the night now so we are going to start trying to temp again. Hopefully it will help.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jenn

How did you come up with your username? I'm a photographer and my business is "Jenn's Photo" =)

How long have you been TTC? Since May 2006

How did you find out about APA? Googling IUI and ran across a thread in the forum with lots of info!

Anything else you'd like to add? Baby dust to all TTC!
    ~Jenn & Todd~

Default Hello all TTCers!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Erin, I'm 31 (OK almost 32) and my DH is 27.

How did you come up with your username? A bit boring, really. Just my first initial and last name.

How long have you been TTC? A year and a half. Just started Clomid, on my 3rd cycle.

How did you find out about APA? Searching for signs and symptoms of pregnancy while feeling optimistic one day.

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm happy to have found the discussion forums here at APA. You all are so supportive and helpful to one another.

Glad to meet you!

Dawn, Jamie, Jenn, and Erin and welcome to APA!!
    Hope you all get your very soon!!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jessica

How did you come up with your username?
    Its my first name and letter of last name, with the year I was born. So original, I know!

How long have you been TTC? NPP for 2 months for baby #2

How did you find out about APA? My best friend told me about the site while I was pregnant with my daughter.

Anything else you'd like to add? I am not much of a poster but I'm a huge lurker. I'm definitely an APA addict though. Trying to get out of the lurking habit and onto posting more. I think this is a good place to start.

Jessica!!
    APA's no fun if you don't post
    with #2!!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Lindsey

How did you come up with your username? A bit boring, really. First initial and middle name

How long have you been TTC? Since June. Just started Clomid this month, b/c I wasn't ovulating.

How did you find out about APA? Searching for signs and symptoms of pregnancy while feeling optimistic one day.

Hi Lindsey and Jessica!
    Charity - TTC #1

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jess (27); DH is 27 and we have been married for almost 4 years (and dating for 10!)

How did you come up with your username? beshicabarbie - Beshica (instead of Jessica) was my nickname growing up.

How long have you been TTC? 8 months

How did you find out about APA? I came across it looking for some fertility acupuncture support/ideas/thoughts. I am really glad I did. This seems like a great site.

Anything else you'd like to add? I am very grateful to have found this site. Who knew that ttcing would be so stressful?! It's nice to be able to come to a site where there are encouraging words and friendly people.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Nermin (34); DH is 33

How long have you been TTC? 10 months

How did you find out about APA? I came across it looking for some fertility support/ideas/thoughts. I have found lots of great info.

Nermin, Jess, and Lindsey
    to you all!!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? I like Rey... It's the first part of my last name... Reyna

How did you come up with your username? A twisted spelling of Reyna... I thought it was cute, but I'm starting to second guess myself. ha

How long have you been TTC? After my first two miscarriages, just one day feels like FOREVER... It's been a few months.

How did you find out about APA? I was a member last year.

Anything else you'd like to add? I hope it's better than I remember... It was good before. Excited to talk to those who have been in my same position.