Page 33 of 48 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: READ FIRST and Sign the Welcome Mat!

jessie973 Guest

Default thought I should do this...

OK, well I confess I didn't do this when I signed up about 2 weeks ago.... so guess I should now !

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?
    My name is Jessie ( you can call me Jessie or Jess)
    I'm not really picky

How did you come up with your username?
    ummm its my name and don't know about the rest... just random.

How long have you been TTC?
    Well, I have been with my DF for 2 and 1/2 years. We have never tried preventing it, but it has just not happened. Last month he told me he really wants this and is ready. So am I. So the first month we really tried was the first of March. Got a BFN this cycle, so we are just gonna keep trying...
    ** I have a 7 year old son with my ex husband. It took us 3 1/2 years to have him... Hmmm... starting to sound familiar. I have also had 3 M/C each about 2 years apart.

How did you find out about APA?
    Just searching around for help with TTC

Anything else you'd like to add?
    I have really loved here on APA so far. I look forward to getting to know you all !

vlrendon Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Vanessa

How did you come up with your username? Its pretty standard-for email, ebaying, IM, etc. Too many usernames=confusion!

How long have you been TTC? Sept 2008...so 7 months.

How did you find out about APA? Google! Researching infertility sites/help/blogs.

Anything else you'd like to add? I hope I can share my story and gain inspiration from the other people on this site.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Hayley

How did you come up with your username? My name

How long have you been TTC? about 6 months

How did you find out about APA? Was searching for early signs of pregnancy and found the link to APA.. love it here!

Anything else you'd like to add? Love APA!

gemini77 Guest

Smile

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Robin

How did you come up with your username? birth sign

How long have you been TTC? Well, I guess just a few months now, I have never takin birth control. Last month I started using the ovulation tests.

How did you find out about APA? friend

Anything else you'd like to add? I am 31 and I hope this happens soon, I had a miscarriage Febuary 5 ,09. that was the first time I had ever been pregnant. I was about 5 weeks pregnant. I am ok with it, apparently something wasnt right or I would still be pregnant.

5. Default

What is your name? Jennifer Snyder, Jen for short

How did you come up with your username? it's my first name and my middle name!!! I didn't come up with it my mom did

How long have you been TTC? 1 month . . . But it is in God's hands

How did you find out about APA? Google

Anything else you'd like to add? My DH and I have been together for over 5 years now but only married for 6 months. We are ready for a baby but we are not really planning a child we are letting God handle this and when He thinks we are ready for a child we will be too!!!

What is your name? Miranda
    How did you come up with your username? It's just what people call me sometimes
    How long have you been TTC? Not yet really TTC,but not preventing either, I came off BC in December after 10 years, and I am trying to get regulated!!
    How did you find out about APA? Googled early pregnancy signs
    Anything else you'd like to add? I am addicted to APA and fertility friend charting!! this is my first month charting and it is so fun!!

welcome miranda!

FAMILY- Like branches on a tree, our lives may grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one.
    Me-Gabs(27)+ DH-B(25)= David and Daniella 11/13/2009

Thank you very much! And congratulations to you

Default Hello

Hello to eveyone. I am very new to the forum thing. Here is some info about me. Looking forward to meeting new friends and talking to people.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Timeclock

How did you come up with your username? - That is exactly what I feel like. There are babies everywhere and my clock keeps ticking (pounding)! lol

How long have you been TTC? - I went off BCP in November 2008. I figured it could be a while until my cycle regulated. Still not regulated, trying to stay hopeful.

How did you find out about APA? - I was googling info about preparing for pregnancy. I find myself here all the time.

Anything else you'd like to add? - Married in May 2008 and will be turning 32 this coming May. My husband and I would like to have three or more children. Now that we are TTC and nothing yet, I feel I have this clock over my head counting down my time left to have children. I try to stay positive and not turn into a women who chases down her husband when he walks through the door saying we have to do th BD NOW I am ovulating today.

Hi! I'm Adalia. This has been my secret online idenity for about 7 years. I'm not really TTC at the moment. I just have questions every now and again. I found this site through my Google searching. I have a wonderful DH and a daughter that I love more than life itself. I wish you TTC's much baby dust and when the time is right to add #2 I'm sure I'll be here daily.

Welcome Mira, Timeclock and AdaliaZene
    See my blog -->Little Angel lost 07/28/10

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Sophie. I am 35 and my DBF is 41.

How did you come up with your username? It was my pet donkey's name and my favourite numbers!!

How long have you been TTC? 3 months

How did you find out about APA? I googled preg testing and stumbled across it!!

Anything else you'd like to add? I live in Australia, though I love this site and keep coming back to it!!!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Ash, my name is Ashley but as you know everyone shortens everything.

How did you come up with your username? I was having the babyblues of not getting prego so I decided babybluesash

How long have you been TTC? Since June of 2008

How did you find out about APA? My sister who also had a hard time conceiving.

Anything else you'd like to add? I live in L.A., California hopefull can meet other expecting mothers in my journey.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Amber

How did you come up with your username? I worked at a organic foods store and love organic foods!

How long have you been TTC? This is our first month of "officially" ttc but have been playing the if it happens, it happens game, since January.

How did you find out about APA? Google Search

Anything else you'd like to add? I am looking forward trying to conceive baby #1. Hubby and are really excited to start our own family. I hope I can figure out this whole charting thing lol

Welcome Sophie, Ash and Amber!! I hope your time here is short This is just my second month TTC so I'm fairly new too!
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Wink

BrownEyes

My eyes are brown

3 weeks

Trying to find the best time to get pregnant

Good luck to those who are ttc

Quote Originally Posted by BrownEyes View Post
    BrownEyes

My eyes are brown

3 weeks

Trying to find the best time to get pregnant

Good luck to those who are ttc
    Welcome brown eyes!

FAMILY- Like branches on a tree, our lives may grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one.
    Me-Gabs(27)+ DH-B(25)= David and Daniella 11/13/2009

what is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? lareina

how did you come by your username? my husbands 1st initial and my name

how long have you been TTC? had my IUD taken out last month so we are just now getting ready to

how did you find out about APA? google

anything you'd like to add? i already have 3 blessings but my husband and i both feel like we want one more. i had to use clomid to concieve #3, hoping i don't have to this time.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? MJ/ Mary Jennifer

How did you come up with your username? My initials, real creative huh?

How long have you been TTC? Will just be starting this cycle (May)!

How did you find out about APA? Google search

Anything else you'd like to add? APA has been wonderful! Everyone here is so sweet and its great to have people to share the journey with!
    Last edited by mjd; 04-25-2009 at 10:56 AM.
    MJ(29) - DH(34) - Married 6 Years - Angel Babies 6/13, 10/13

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Kelly

How did you come up with your username? I am the mom of Jared

How long have you been TTC? Since 12/08

How did you find out about APA? A friend referred me

Anything else you'd like to add....good luck to all!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by lilo1225 View Post
    Welcome brown eyes!
    Thank you

Welcome Ladies !!!

jmata1977 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jenni

How did you come up with your username? parts from my name and birth year

How long have you been TTC? umm about 8 months

How did you find out about APA? was searching pregnancy symptoms on google

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Cara

How did you come up with your username? My first & middle names

How long have you been TTC? Just started in April!

How did you find out about APA? An internet friend told me about it.

tonysmom2001 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Kelly

How did you come up with your username? My son's first name and year he was born

How long have you been TTC? 2 Years

Anything else you'd like to add.... We have been TTC for 2 years found out DH had a varicocele on his left testicle had surgery in March 2009, have a follow up SA scheduled for June so hopefully his numbers improve!!!

Talking

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Melanie - I like to be called Mel

How did you come up with your username? We are hoping for 1 more baby!!

How long have you been TTC? 16 months

How did you find out about APA? doing some research on the net.

Anything else you'd like to add? DH had a vas reversal a year and a half ago - we are just hoping it was successful, no luck yet.

Hi I'm Melanie

Rosie

Its a variation on my real name, but one I never use so hopefully co-workers or acquaintences won't totally recognize me. I used to have another account on here, but started a new one so I could change my username to something more discreet.

Off and on in 2008 and 2009. We had a m/c in Sept. of 2008. Sometimes our finances scare us back to using protection, but then when things are more smooth sailing, we start to try again.

My sister-in-law.

I love APA. What a great site! So refreshing to have open conversations about these personal things with relative anonymity. I've learned more about TTC on this site than anyplace else.
    RosiePosie - 30, DH - 35, M/C 09/08

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Michelle

How did you come up with your username? My daughter's initials (KAS) and I am her mommy

How long have you been TTC? starting this month after waiting for a while!

How did you find out about APA? I found it a while back - lurked and decided to join a couple of weeks ago.

Good luck to all those TTCing and a H&H 9 months to those that have gotten their BFP's!
    *Michelle(32) & T. (36) *Married 5-6-06 *DD -Kaylee Ann 7-10-07 Morgan Paisley 4-8-11

My name is Rashel

I lack creativity at this point so my username is my first name and last initial
    We have been TTC for about a month now but due to health problems amongst other stuff this has been planned and wanted so badly. We are super excited and waiting for our little blessing.

I googled a question about implantation bleeding and this forum popped up.

Anything else you'd like to add?[/COLOR][/B]

Tracy

I've used it for just about everything for 10 years or so
    We just started last month

My doctor sent me here for information, I think he was tired of my questions