Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 39 ... LastLast

Thread: READ FIRST and Sign the Welcome Mat!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Kari

How did you come up with your username? It's my first name ;)

How long have you been TTC? ummmm, 2 days-lol!

How did you find out about APA? Google searching for an ovulation calendar

Anything else you'd like to add? Happy to have found this resource and looking forward to getting to know all of you!
    kari
    me-29, hubby-33, ttc#1
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/23fec7

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Kayla
    How did you come up with your username? im kayla and i rock...lol

How long have you been TTC? well about a month...i've was before but just getting back into the swing of things

How did you find out about APA? been on the site lots reading finally joined and using it...Google

Anything else you'd like to add? Glad to be a part of such a supportive group of ladies!
    Me(21) SO(24)

Kamy04 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? I guess you can just call me Kady

How did you come up with your username? It's part of an old email address

How long have you been TTC? I have been charting since September, we're TTC in a few months.

How did you find out about APA? I think I found it on Google

Anything else you'd like to add? Not really

What is your name? Crystal

How did you come up with your username? It was from a book series that I really like, The Lost Years of Merlin. I've used Rhia ever since then, as usernames and as characters in several stories.

How long have you been TTC? 1 month.

How did you find out about APA? Googling anything to do with pregnancy. Wishful thinking, you know?

Anything else you'd like to add? I want a baby so much! I think it's contagious... Most of the girls in my church (all young married students) have babies or baby bumps.
    I wantes a bebe!Cocoa Cake Muffin Batter HousewifePraying for MANDYM's BFPTTC: 4 months

5. Default

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Keisha

How did you come up with your username? we are trying for # 2

How long have you been TTC? 1 year 10 months

How did you find out about APA? surfing forums

Anything else you'd like to add? I am Ready for a BFP already
    Keisha TTC#2 for 22 months, praying for a BFP for arialhope

doodlebug's mom Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jenny

How did you come up with your username? I like to doodle!! idk

How long have you been TTC? We've been ttc for 6 months

How did you find out about APA? Google searching for an ovulation calendar

Anything else you'd like to add? I've been lurking in here from time to time and I finally decided to join!! You all seem like a wonderful bunch of ladies!!
    Last edited by doodlebug's mom; 11-08-2008 at 03:30 AM.

rebeccamorgana Guest

Default Hi to all from San Diego

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Rebecca

How did you come up with your username? It's a combination of old chat nicks I have just stuck with

How long have you been TTC? 1 month! It's a long story

How did you find out about APA? DR GOOGLE

Anything else you'd like to add? Just looking forward to following posts and learning from everyone, and of course hoping for a BFP

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Mariah

How did you come up with your username? Mariah + poo like the Tenasious D song Kickapoo

How long have you been TTC? Just started... but wanted to since I was 19

How did you find out about APA? I thought I was preggers and looked up symptoms in a yahoo search.

Anything else you'd like to add? This is a great place! Good luck to all of you!
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Kelly

How did you come up with your username? my name without the y

How long have you been TTC? about 5 months

How did you find out about APA? just pulled up when searching for some things pregnancy related

Been trying since June 2008

Ms.MiMi Guest

Default Hi Everyone!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Ann
    Last edited by Ms.MiMi; 06-15-2011 at 01:22 PM.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Eileen

How did you come up with your username? I'm interested in Dark Ages/Medieval history - Aelith is Eleanor of Aquitane's sister (yes, I'm a big nerd, I know)

How long have you been TTC? Over a year now - since October 2007

How did you find out about APA? Google

Anything else you'd like to add? I've loved lurking here - time to sign on and post!

2/09 6/09 4/14 9/14

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Nicole...I normally go by Nikki or Nik..whatever is easier to you guys!

How did you come up with your username? It's kinda self explanatory, my married name... Mrs. Maitre...lol

How long have you been TTC? This month makes month 4.

How did you find out about APA? I googled conception questions...

Anything else you'd like to add? Hopefully it will all happen for us soon! The world needs more good babies! Cuz babies are the best!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Christina or Chris

How did you come up with your username? I was pregnant when I found the site and thought I would be a "first time mom" in 2009.

How long have you been TTC? Before this pregnancy and loss, we were trying for 11 years. Now I have to wait for my doctor's ok to start trying again.

How did you find out about APA? I was googling pregnancy and found the site.

Anything else you'd like to add? APA is the best web site for information. It's so nice to know that there are other people out there that (although unfortunate) are going through similar things that you are. We are hoping that we can try again soon and that we still might be parents in 2009.

Wishing everyone the best in the upcoming months.
    Christina(38) DH-Rob(38)DD-Rylee(4) DS-T.J. 11/2/08-Always missing my baby boy. mm/c 04/12 My Triploidy baby - Long, long journey, but truly blessed to have my DD!! Chart-TTC#2 again

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Tanya

How did you come up with your username? just used my name

How long have you been TTC? (still BF big time) went NPP this Monday

How did you find out about APA? I was preggers with Kevin, around 20 weeks and he did not kick the whole morning. I started looking for i-net help and found the April due dates, now April 08 Birth - my favorite room. APA is truly amazing and so so so helpful.

Anything else you'd like to add? I will probably stay here for a while b/c I will not wean K before he is ready, haven't had my period since July 2007, will turn 36 soon, AND K is a bad sleeper so charting is impossible
    Last edited by tanyachap; 11-12-2008 at 10:44 PM.
    KEVIN (6) & MATTHEW (4)

Welcome to all the new ladies! I hope you all have a short but sweet stay in TTC. Lot's of to everyone!
    Marilyn- Mommy to Connor, Cody and 3 angels

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Ali or Alex

How did you come up with your username? It's short for ourouboros - a snake or dragon biting its own tail. Its a metaphor I like for the cycle of life

How long have you been TTC? 3 cycles so far. . .

How did you find out about APA? I think I found it awhile ago when I was looking for a pregnancy due date calculator (I thought I might be pregnant at the time.)

Anything else you'd like to add? Best of luck to everyone here!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jenni

How did you come up with your username? Nickname from my Dad

How long have you been TTC? one month but seems like a long time already because I have been wanting to concieve for a loooonnngg time!

How did you find out about APA? My Best friend introduced me, we are both TTC right now

Anything else you'd like to add? It is great to hear of all the support and know that I am not the only one feeling the same way...

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Cynthia

How did you come up with your username? I am a thyroid cancer Survivor! (my type is generally easy to treat, but I've had 6 surgeries on my neck...not so easy)

How long have you been TTC? This is our first month on the books; we tried 6 yrs ago, I got cancer, we went to adoption (and brought home Jack in June 2005 and Sam just this past June!), and we have been "not preventing" for about 8 months. I also miscarried mid-October.

How did you find out about APA? Pushed the Google button!

Anything else you'd like to add? I have found so much useful information here!
    Cynthia ~ mom to 2 Korean miracles and a homegrown & wife to my Hero, my Marine
    thyroid cancer Survivor since 04/09/2003 & cervical cancer Survivor since 09/21/2009

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Amanda

How did you come up with your username? This is a username I have had for years that my cousin made for me.

How long have you been TTC? Two months now

How did you find out about APA? Through yahoo search.

Anything else you'd like to add? I canít keep myself away from this site. There is lots of information.
    Amanda(Me) 28 DH 32 DD Sophia 2
    Married 6/14/08

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Shelley

How did you come up with your username? Nickname

How long have you been TTC? Since January 2008

How did you find out about APA? Google searching TTC

Anything else you'd like to add? I've been lurking for a while and am finally joining the group and I am excited to get to know everyone

Smile

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Carrie

How did you come up with your username? First inital, last name

How long have you been TTC? 10/08

How did you find out about APA? Searched early pregnancy signs

Anything else you'd like to add? this looks likke a great place to find support!!

2/28/13

jules123 Guest

I have been off the pill for 2.5 years, but really only trying for a month now. My doctor said she considered me "infertile" since i've been off the pill for so long. I'm very irregular ( a normal period about every 3 months with spotting in between)She wanted me to do the day 3 labs and the HSG to check my tubes...but insurance doesn't cover it, so we are waiting for now. She said it would be pointless to do the labs without the HSG and i wanted to see the results, but we didn't do it. Any advice? She seems to think its just a matter of timing especially since I am so irregular. I bought an opk...good idea? Ok, that's it
    Julie

baby.dust.plz Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? RENE'

How did you come up with your username? I NEED ALL THE BABY DUST I CAN GET! LOL!

How long have you been TTC? SINCE MID OCT. DH HAD HIS VAS REVERSAL IN EARLY OCT...NO LUCK YET. KEEPIN FINGERS CROSSED!!

How did you find out about APA? JUST RAN ACROSS IT~ PRETTY SITE~ SO I STOPPED AND LURKED! LOL!

Anything else you'd like to add? I CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO KNOW EVERYONE AND HELP IN ANY WAY I CAN!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Staci

How did you come up with your username? I wasn't very creative, so it's pretty self-explainatory.

How long have you been TTC? September 2008, 3 months

How did you find out about APA? I was looking online and it came up on a google search.

Anything else you'd like to add? The only thing I will say is I love this website! It has been so helpful with questions I had floating around in my head. My DH and I aren't telling ANYONE about TTC because we want to avoid all the questions surrounding TTC. With that being said, I have had no one to talk to about goofy little questions that come up. You all have been great! Thank you all so much!!
    We got our BFP on January 15th and heard the heartbeat on February 11th

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Lee

How did you come up with your username? my name and the day of BOTH my daughters birthdays

How long have you been TTC? removing IUD next month and will begin!!!!

How did you find out about APA? internet search
    DH (36), Lee (32), Layann (10), Noelle-Harrison (8), Safiyah (4), Stella (1)
    expecting #5
    My Ovulation Chart

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Carrie

How did you come up with your username? Its a nickname from HS that used to be derogatory, but stuck. Ha ha for them!
    How long have you been TTC? Just recently moved from NPP, though I'm still BFing.

How did you find out about APA? I don't even remember... Google maybe?
    Anything else you'd like to add? I've been so grateful to participate and learn and get and offer support from all the ladies throughout my journey- I figured I'm sorta starting another leg of it and was hoping to continue that!

hopefloats Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Hope

How did you come up with your username? The movie - Hope Floats....whenever things get bad, just give hope enough room to float up and eventually it will.

How long have you been TTC? on and off for a couple of years

How did you find out about APA? searching for answers, ideas wonderful people

Anything else you'd like to add? I am torn between two of the forums, so will just toggle between them. We have suffered a couple of mc's over the past few years and I am 38 yrs old.... it would seem a double edges sword, but I strongly believe that everything works out in the end - and, yes - that brick wall called reality is hard and sometimes I don't believe hope will ever float, but that is what my wonderful husband and good friends are for.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? CJ

How did you come up with your username? It's part of a song.

How long have you been TTC? We will probably start trying next month.

How did you find out about APA? I found it in 2007 when I found out I was pregnant with my second.

Anything else you'd like to add? This forum has been one of my favorite places to go. Everyone is so friendly here!
    Cayla (27) & DF (27 + 4 (7, 4, 2, 6mo)

ChrisD Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? I'm Chris and I'm 33 y/o; DH is 37.

How did you come up with your username? it's my first name and first letter of my last name

How long have you been TTC? started seriously trying in Sept. 2008

How did you find out about APA? I stumbled across the site the other night when I was looking for the answer to a question about progesterone and TTC.

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm very happy to have found this site and look forward to getting to know you all. I have been charting on FF and MMC for a few months now.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Gabrielle and I go by gabs gabs

How did you come up with your username? love lilo and stich and 1225 is my DF b-day

How long have you been TTC? this month dec.

How did you find out about APA? google

Anything else you'd like to add? I have not been here for long but I have enjoyed it here.