Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: READ FIRST and Sign the Welcome Mat!

Red face New to the group

Hi Ladies,

My name is Roxy and my DH and I have been TTC for a year now. I am scheduled to start my first round of Clomid next month, but we are hoping that we won't need it. I should be o'ing this week. I think the "October Tester's" thread is really cool. I have tried other message boards, but haven't really found one where people are consistent in posting and supporting each other. I am hoping this will be different because I think I might pull my hair out this month! Anyway, I am 30 and my DH is 34. Anyone have any success or info on taking Clomid? Looking forward to this journey with ya'll.

Rox

Sylv Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Sylvia or Sylv

How did you come up with your username? Its my name shorted

How long have you been TTC? Since March of 2007

How did you find out about APA? I was doing a search on early preg. signs and it poped up and so far im loving this site.

Anything else you'd like to add? Nope sorry

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Roxy or Rox

How did you come up with your username? My name is Roxanne, but my friends call me Roxy or Rox.

How long have you been TTC? 11 months, this will make 12.

How did you find out about APA? I was searching the internet for info on Clomid and found this site. I've tried other forums, but haven't really liked any of them.

Anything else you'd like to add? I am scheduled to start my first cycle of Clomid next month. Kinda discouraged and hoping that I don't "have" to start. Crossing my fingers for this month!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jen

How did you come up with your username? "Gator" for the Florida Gators. "GRITS" stands for Girl Raised in the South.

How long have you been TTC? 2 months

How did you find out about APA? Google!

Anything else you'd like to add? So hoping for short stay in TTC
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Hi Jen,

Welcome to APA! I LOVE the GRITS thing. I'm going to have to use that. What part of the south are you in? I'm in Florida too, although not too much a GATOR fan! LOL Hope to see you more often.

Good luck!

Hi Roxy and Jen I see you both already have chart with ff, that is so awesome! Hope your stay is short since you both been trying for a while.

Thanks Snow, looks like you will be testing soon! Hope you get your BFP too! Let us know!

seclia Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? my name is Seclia my husband is david
    How did you come up with your username? its my name
    How long have you been TTC? 2 hr

How did you find out about APA? just serfing the net for ttc forums

Anything else you'd like to add? david an i have a great life we are happy as can be but we think a baby will make that better? we are goin to try but we are alson concidering adoption

Go ahead and put me down for every day until AF arrives...

Praying for SweetTooth

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Kate

How did you come up with your username? My first username, katbennie, was off my real name, and well I just adjusted it when I became a mom.

How long have you been TTC? Just starting.

How did you find out about APA? In a google search at the beginning of my first pregnancy.

Anything else you'd like to add? Not really.
    Our Family <3 Est. July 2007 <3
    Samuel (5 years), Elliott (3 years), and Evelyn (1 year).

Welcome to APA MamaKat and Seclia! We're glad to have you here.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?
    Teresa

How did you come up with your username?
    It's my name

How long have you been TTC?
    5 months
    How did you find out about APA?
    Through the internet
    Anything else you'd like to add?
    I really like being able to read the DB and see how many are trying too! Good Luck and many Prayers to ALL of us!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called?
    TABETHA--YOU CAN ALSO CALL ME TABBY

I LOVE ANGELS AND IM A MOM OF 3

WE HAVE BEEN TRYING SINCE THE BEGINING OF SEPT. 2008

I WAS A GOOGLE SEARCH FOR PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS

Anything else you'd like to add?
    IM GLAD I CAME ACROSS THIS SITE. I SEE A GREAT BUNCH OF HELPFUL AND SUPPORTIVE WOMEN HERE.

I AM TABETHA (29), WIFE TO PHILIP(30) FOR 7 YEARS NOW. WE HAVE 3 BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN TOGETHER, WHICH I AM A SAHM TO. KAYLEI JOY AGE 5 YEARS OLD, DALTON MITCHELLE AGE 3 YEARS AND MICAH ALEXANDER AGE 14 MONTHS. DALTON AND MICAH SHARE BIRHTDAYS WITH EACH OTHER. (AUGUST 12) MICAH WAS 3 WEEKS EARLY BUT I THINK HE WANTED TO GIVE HIS BIG BROTHER A BIRHTDAY GIFT WE ARE ALSO CHRISTIANS AND LOVE AND TRUST GOD WITH ALL OUR HEARTS.
    Last edited by AngelLoverMom; 10-21-2008 at 08:10 AM. Reason: FORGOT SOMETHING
    Praying for all the TTC girls on APA

Me~(Tabetha) 32 DH~(Philip) 33

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Paula

How did you come up with your username? I was a-waiting the arrival of my first!

How long have you been TTC? First month for #2

How did you find out about APA? Internet searching at the beginning of my first pregnancy.

Anything else you'd like to add? I am excited to be here. You all seem like very supportive loving ladies and I am praying that are time in here is short!

I love my boys!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?nJudy

How did you come up with your username? DD name is Hannah and I'm her mom

How long have you been TTC? 1 month

How did you find out about APA? Used it when I was pregnant with DD and after m/c started using the forum

Anything else you'd like to add? Just happy to talk to other women that are going through the same stuff.
    Our Peanut 7 weeks

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Maria

How did you come up with your username? well its my first name and my year of birth!

How long have you been TTC? About 5 months

How did you find out about APA? I goggled "pregnancy, forums , PCOS." And found a link!

Anything else you'd like to add? I had my HSG this morning , which btw hurt so freaken much.

With that, I decided to finally join the board after lurking for a month.

PJsMommy Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Alison

How did you come up with your username? I am PJs mommy! he's 13 months old

How long have you been TTC? just started this month!

How did you find out about APA? was searching for info on water birth for work and I found the site which is awesome!!

Anything else you'd like to add? I don't know much about TTC because with PJ it happened very quickly.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Casey

How did you come up with your username? It's my name, and I'm a girl

How long have you been TTC? About a week, since the middle of Oct.

How did you find out about APA? Just searching last year when I found out I was pregnant.

Anything else you'd like to add? I just had a baby in June, the most wonderful baby girl and I can't wait for another one...Being a mom is the Best thing in the world.
    [

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?Justine

How did you come up with your username? It has to do with me being a chemistry graduate student.

How long have you been TTC? ~3 mo.

How did you find out about APA? google

Anything else you'd like to add? I want a BFP

tonjaxs Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Tonja

How did you come up with your username? Its my name and the XS is a gaming community i belong to

How long have you been TTC? We just started

How did you find out about APA? Google

Anything else you'd like to add? I have a 7 yr old daughter and my hubby and I cant wait to finish our family

Red face just starting

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Amanda

How did you come up with your username? My name and my previous middle name

How long have you been TTC? about a month

How did you find out about APA? Google

Anything else you'd like to add? My husband and I have been married for a little over 2 years and we are very excited to take this next step. Also this seems like a great place to seek advice and support.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?

It's my childhood nickname.

Actively since June.

Web search.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? CoCo78

How did you come up with your username? had a little to much to drink one night and told my friends to call me CoCo and i was born in 78.

How long have you been TTC? since July 4, 2008-that's the last day i took birth control

How did you find out about APA? browsing net

Anything else you'd like to add? i am 30 years old. i have a 11 year old and a 7 year old. both girls. we are surprised we haven't gotten pregnant already since our other two weren't planned....

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Racheal

How did you come up with your username? It is the first initial of myself, my son, and my husband and then our last name.

How long have you been TTC? About 2 months

How did you find out about APA? Googling fertility/pregnancy

Anything else you'd like to add? I lost my first and only son June 9, 2008. At almost 22 weeks, I went into preterm labor and they weren't able to stop it. My son was born alive, but he was too premature to survive. I did, however, get to spend an hour holding him before he passed away, and for that I am grateful. Needless to say, we were/are devastated. My doctor thinks I may have an incompetent cervix and so with this next one I will probably have to have a cerclage. I just hope that we never have a loss like this again because I don't think that I am strong enough to handle it. I hope the best for all of us

Racheal-26
    Daniel-27Married July 14, 2007Malachi Stone(DS)-Born June 9, 2008 Forever in our hearts

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Tara

How long have you been TTC? Since August 2008

How did you find out about APA? I was looking for an ovulation calendar so I could figure out how to time BD and it came up.

Anything else you'd like to add? I have endometriosis that has come back really strong since going off BC, so I meet with the DR. later this month to schedule a laparoscopy, then hopefully everything will be cleared out and ready to go!

Default Hello

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called? Cookie

How did you come up with your username? My husband has been calling me that for years.

How long have you been TTC? About 1 month

How did you find out about APA? I found it about two years ago when my sister-in-law was pregnant. I had a bad case of baby fever!

Anything else you'd like to add? I am very excited about being a part of this group. Baby dust to everyone!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Tamika, and this will be the first time I have EVER put that info out into the land of cyberspace.

How did you come up with your username? I came up with my user name under the notion that I want to be a sexy mama, one that is still very much desired.

How long have you been TTC? Since our 1st loss in 2007, although I have suffered two m/c's

How did you find out about APA? Im am the offical internet stumbler, I just seem to find great sites.

Anything else you'd like to add? Im really hoping to ring in the 2009 year with a little bigger belly!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Paula

How did you come up with your username? Hmm... Ive used it before - and just kind of like it! LOL

How long have you been TTC? We're new to the TTC forums - First month, but I wanted to make some friends who get the whole 'baby addiction' and the fact that it STAYS stuck in your head. =)

How did you find out about APA? My other half was looking up early pregnancy symptoms, and sent me the link from work. =)

Anything else you'd like to add? Just a big hello to everyone out there, and a HUGE GOOD LUCK!!!

Smile

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Diana
    How did you come up with your username? first initials of dh and myself and last name.
    How long have you been TTC? kinda trying 2 years. Full on trying 3 months.
    How did you find out about APA? Searching for ttc info.
    Anything else you'd like to add? Baby dust to all of us.

grey_girl41 Guest

Hello all!
    My name is Ceason and my husband and I have a 5 year old son and have been trying to give him a playmate for the last six months So far we haven't had any luck but we are still trying!