Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: READ FIRST and Sign the Welcome Mat!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Rachel

How did you come up with your username? When we were little, my older sister could say Rachel so she called me Rachoo. My dad took it even further and called me Choo Choo. So I just mixed the two together. :-)

How long have you been TTC? Well up till a month ago I had a if it happens it happens philosophy. We didn't do anything to prevent pregnancy but I didn't really concentrate on making it happen. So I guess it's just within the past month that we've decided to figure out all the details and go for it. :-)

How did you find out about APA? Google is an amazing thing. lol

Anything else you'd like to add?
    This web site does rock!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Janey.
    How did you come up with your username? sounds good as it's mixture of my wish of being "mother" with the beautiful "nature".
    long have you been TTC? 5 months
    How did you find out about APA? Google search
    Anything else you'd like to add? Love kids and waiting for my one.

3. Default

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Sarah

How did you come up with your username? Ihad a little black VW Bug in high school. Loved her!

How long have you been TTC? Once AF arrives this month, we start!!

How did you find out about APA?
    I started doing some preconception research back in December and Google led me to APA.

Anything else you'd like to add? I've been between the Waiting Room and TTC since then and have learned so much from everyone here!
    Sarah (31) & DH Matt (35)

Talking

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Diana - I also get called Di or DeeDee (my initials are DD - my best friend calls me "double D"), so any of those will work.

How did you come up with your username? A lot of my friends call me "that hippie chick". Apologies to HippyChick (Kelly) - I wasn't trying to snag your username! I didn't see it until after I had signed up!

How long have you been TTC? We are techinically "waiting" until summer '09 to TTC. I have to get a tubal reversal done first. In the meantime we are "having fun practicing" as my DH likes to put it, and praying for a miracle to come sooner.

How did you find out about APA? Thought I might be pregnant because AF was really late and I was searching for info on chances of pregnancy after a tubal (had one done in 2002). Found APA and started reading!

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm just excited to be here! The community support on APA seems incredible.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Cecilia

How did you come up with your username? My best friend calls me Ceccy boo so Ceccy has kinda stuck

How long have you been TTC? My Bf and i have been talking about it for a few months but havent fully started trying yet

How did you find out about APA? I was searching for sites on google and APA was one i really liked.

Anything else you'd like to add? Thanks to all the ppl who have already given me advice

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Tray

How did you come up with your username? i am a pharmacy student (graduate may '09) and i want to be a mom

How long have you been TTC? ~ 7 months

How did you find out about APA? through surfing the net about helpful tips for getting pregnant

Anything else you'd like to add? wish i had more time to get online and participate in the website. only able to use it once a week
    Me (30) DH (34) TTC #1 since 11/2009; Stage 4 Endometriosis. LP defect. Trying to keep faith ♥ 4 clomid cycles,3 femara/hcg IUIs, IVF #1 9/2011, FET 2/2012. Then, we conceived an all natural miracle baby 1st BFP 5/17/12 ♥ Nothing is impossible with GOD

My name is Nicole
    My user name is Colie325 because everyone calls me Colie and 325 is my anniversary!
    I have been TTCing for 3 months.
    I Found APA through a search on tips for getting pregnant!
    All id like to add is so far everyone has been so helpful, and kind! I love it here!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? mandy is my real name

How did you come up with your username? my sons middle name

How long have you been TTC? just started this month

How did you find out about APA? from another forum

Anything else you'd like to add? something about myself i love doing picturess and scrapbooks
    Last edited by blakey; 08-11-2008 at 05:20 PM.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Heather

How did you come up with your username? living aboard a 32' sailboat in Maine with my hubby for 4 years now lol

How long have you been TTC? tmi but only pull out contraception until June 30th . . . now NO HOLDS BARRED lol :celebrate: we're letting it happen - just checkin cm tho, not temps yet

How did you find out about APA? Looking for some women who could share this journey with me

Anything else you'd like to add? I've had a great time chatting with you ladies informally and am SO PSYCHED to be able to join you now as we are officially trying! There is such positive support through all the great BFP's and frustrating BFN's. So let's say YEA for all the fun and and a big BOO to AF!

and to all!
    Last edited by mainesailor; 08-11-2008 at 06:37 PM.
    [/URL]

Andrea_Renee Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Andrea

How did you come up with your username? It's my first and middle name...nothing creative

How long have you been TTC?At this point about 3 weeks, but in all actuality it's been about 2 years, but after the first few let downs we figured it was for a good reason... turns out it was because less than a year later he lost his job.

How did you find out about APA?Used APA last time

Anything else you'd like to add?Nope... think that pretty much covers it
    Last edited by Andrea_Renee; 08-12-2008 at 10:42 AM.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Alejandra is my name and I like to be called Ale
    How did you come up with your username? My single last name is Polina and my short name is Ale so I created: Poliale
    How long have you been TTC? Since July
    How did you find out about APA?
    I had a mc in May so I was searching all over the internet for an answer and I loved this website!
    Anything else you'd like to add? I just love this website!! People are sooo nice and there is always someone to give you a honest friendly answer! I just love it!!

Kathryn74 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? K

How did you come up with your username? name---very boring, I know

How long have you been TTC? Off bc since May 2007---seriously ttc this month

How did you find out about APA? Doc rx Provera to help things along (very irregular periods), so I was looking for more info....maybe find a success story or two. :pray:

Anything else you'd like to add? God Bless!

Danielle ttc#1 Guest

Hi there, my name is Danielle. Me and dh are TTC #1 - hence the user name! I've been off the pill for 7+ months and we've only been using withdrawl/natural rhythm method. Kind of TTC right now. Will start temping as soon as AF comes and leaves. I am 1.5 weeks late but HPT's are negative (same with at the dr. office).

anyways, i've been stalking you guys for a while and thought i would stop in and say hello! Everyone seems so fabulous and I look forward to meeting you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle ttc#1 View Post
    Hi there, my name is Danielle. Me and dh are TTC #1 - hence the user name! I've been off the pill for 7+ months and we've only been using withdrawl/natural rhythm method. Kind of TTC right now. Will start temping as soon as AF comes and leaves. I am 1.5 weeks late but HPT's are negative (same with at the dr. office).

anyways, i've been stalking you guys for a while and thought i would stop in and say hello! Everyone seems so fabulous and I look forward to meeting you all.

Is there room for 2 Danielle's in here??? Of course Danielle,,,glad you are here and hope you get your BFP reall soon

Danielle (38) Rob (38) Robert (15) Emma (7)

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Dot

How did you come up with your username? from the Animaniacs

How long have you been TTC? since September 2007

How did you find out about APA? my sister

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jennifer or Jen

How did you come up with your username? It's part of my first, middle and last name put together (real creative I know)

How long have you been TTC? Since September 07, had 2 m/c along the way, 4/08 & 7/08. Starting TTC again as soon as AF leaves!

How did you find out about APA? After my 2nd m/c I googled for support and found this site. I am SO GLAD I did!! It has been so helpful!

Anything else you'd like to add? Nope, I think that's about it.
    Jennifer:
    DH -JR
    #1 son Caleb 8/27/10

New to this entire experience! Hi everyone!

Name is Carrie

My user name is my short for my name plus my year of birth.

My dh and i have been ttc for 5 mths.

I found out about apa when looking for s&s of pregnancy.

I would like to know how to add little charts and pics to my threads, like i see with the charts that monitor cycles and such. there are so many things you can do but i am unsure how to do them.
    can anyone lead me in the right direction?

Smile

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Erin

How did you come up with your username? It is my last name and November
    9th which is my wedding anniversary.

How long have you been TTC? Just recently

How did you find out about APA? I was looking for an ovulation calender.

Kiddn Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Norma

How did you come up with your username? It's my last name and first initial...and I felt it appropriate for this site.

How long have you been TTC? 3 months

How did you find out about APA? I was googling a pregnancy question and APA popped up.

Anything else you'd like to add? This is a wonderful site...it's comforting to know that I'm not alone in my hopes, fears, and dreams...

Default New

What is your name? Rachael
    How did you come up with your name? It's actually my name in Japanese
    How long have you been TTC? For almost two years although we have been married for 5 and have never used any type of birth control
    How did you find out about APA? Google of course
    Anything else you'd like to add? I have PCOS so it has been a very difficult ride trying to get pregnant.
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]
    Rachael, Jon (DH), & Jaron (DS)

Facebook

Lightbulb New

How long have you been TTC? For almost two years although we have been married for 5 and have never used any type of birth control
    Anything else you'd like to add? I have PCOS so it has been a very difficult ride trying to get pregnant.
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]

Facebook

Lightbulb New

[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    Last edited by Reicheru; 08-23-2008 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Oopsy

Facebook

Red face New

What is your name: Rachael
    How did you come up with your username: It is my name in Japanese.
    How long have you been TTC: For around two years give or take, however we have been married for 5 years and never used any form of birthcontrol.
    How did you find out about APA: Google of course.
    Anything else you would like to add: My hubby and I are still working on our first. I have PCOS so it has been a difficult ride for the both of us. We just started to Provera and Clomid route, and hopping for the best.

Facebook

Wow sorry about that ^^ my computer started acting screwy...not sure how to delete them all...

Facebook

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Kryste

How did you come up with your username? It is my real name, not very creative I know!

How long have you been TTC? After lots of planning, this is our first month trying

How did you find out about APA? I found it through a google search

Anything else you'd like to add? I am so excited and I looking for people going through the same as me!

Last edited by Ready4mylilDuck!!; 01-08-2010 at 09:51 PM.
    Praying for Allison,Tasha,and all the STC ladies BFPS!!! PeanutButter Swirl Cheesecake Batter Housewife

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Cheryl

How did you come up with your username? My first job was on a road with the same name.

How long have you been TTC? Just started!

How did you find out about APA? I was searching on what foods to avoid when your pregnant. Might as well get used to not having them now!

Anything else you'd like to add? Any and all advice is appreciated!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Marybeth

How did you come up with your username? Combination of my first and last name

How long have you been TTC? 4 months

How did you find out about APA? Google

Anything else you'd like to add? I hope that there are other women out there who can help me and vice versa.

Red face Hello everyone!

Hi..I am new to this website & forum. My DH & I have been TTC for about 6 mos now with no luck. I am running out of patience and beginning to feel a little miserable

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Thirty_some

How did you come up with your username? I keep wondering if I shouldn't have waited until I turned 30 to think about TTC

How long have you been TTC? this is the 6 month

How did you find out about APA? Google

Anything else you'd like to add? I am here to meet other folks in similar situation who can inspire me to be patient and support each other in the journey to conceive..

We are TTC this month.. I am supposed to ovulate end of this week and keeping my fingers crossed

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Johanna

How did you come up with your username? Old nickname, dates back to HS, probably due to my height of a mere 5 feet

How long have you been TTC? close to 2 months

How did you find out about APA? google, looking at signs and symptoms of PG

Anything else you'd like to add? I love this place! I have met so many wonderful people. I am totally addicted.

Mommy to Piper 6/5/09 and an 11/2011
    Make a pregnancy ticker