Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 ... LastLast

Thread: READ FIRST and Sign the Welcome Mat!

misseesu Guest

Wink Hi all!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?[/SIZE]

My name is Melissa and I'm 26 my DH is Keith and he's 30

How did you come up with your username?

It is a combination of my first name, Melissa and my middle name, Sue

How long have you been TTC?

We have not been trying not to for 8 years but we are going to actively try to starting next month.

How did you find out about APA?

Someone put a link to it on Yahoo Answers as an answer to a question.

Anything else you'd like to add?

welcome ladies!!! hope your stay is short and sweet...

Post Newbie in the house

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? - My name is Gladys.

How did you come up with your username? - A friend gave that to me since I want to be a mommy.

How long have you been TTC? - Since 2002. I had an ectopic pregnancy in April 2002 and a series of miscarriages after that. Then I stopped trying till 2006 when I went to see a fertility Dr. I did my first IUI but it was not successful and stopped trying again. I started seeing my current fertility Dr. just about two months ago.

How did you find out about APA? - I was just surfing the net and reading up on Femara, when I stumbled on this website.

Anything else you'd like to add? - I wish we all achieve our heart desires. More baby dust in the air to everyone.
    Last edited by Luvbabies08; 06-20-2008 at 10:36 AM.

missy214 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Missy

How did you come up with your username? My name and date me and DH got married

How long have you been TTC? 13 years

How did you find out about APA? Googled early pregnancy signs

Anything else you'd like to add?Well I am 37 and DH is 33, our DS is almost 15 and we have been trying for 13 years to have another beautiful child. With no luck because the doctor said because of my DH having sugar so bad that he probably couldn't have anymore. So we stopped trying and adopted 2 beautiful little girls (they r sisters)well 2 months after we got the girls I started feeling "different" so I took a test like I have done over and over for 13 years but this time I got a BFP! I remember just standing there staring and I could believe what I was seeing so I took 5 more tests then the dr confirmed it. My heart sank 2 weeks later when I started to bleed and had a MC on 5/21/08 We am just hoping and praying that since it happened once that it can and will happen again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

missy214 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Missy

How did you come up with your username? My name and date me and DH got married

How long have you been TTC? 13 years

How did you find out about APA? Googled early pregnancy signs

Anything else you'd like to add?Well I am 37 and DH is 33, our DS is almost 15 and we have been trying for 13 years to have another beautiful child. With no luck because the doctor said because of my DH having sugar so bad that he probably couldn't have anymore. So we stopped trying and adopted 2 beautiful little girls (they r sisters)well 2 months after we got the girls I started feeling "different" so I took a test like I have done over and over for 13 years but this time I got a BFP! I remember just standing there staring and I could believe what I was seeing so I took 5 more tests then the dr confirmed it. My heart sank 2 weeks later when I started to bleed and had a MC on 5/21/08 We am just hoping and praying that since it happened once that it can and will happen again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Heather

How did you come up with your username? Heeth was my nickname in high school

How long have you been TTC? Just 1 month so far...

How did you find out about APA? If found this great site while I was preggo with my son Sam.

Anything else you'd like to add? Glad to be here and lots of luck to everyone!
    I love my boys!! Sam 3.5 years and Eli 18 months - waiting on #3 to come in March 2010!.

mrmm1 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Ruth

How did you come up with your username? it's my 1st initial and 1st 5 letter of my last name plus 01. Dont ask me - it was my 1st email since i was 18.

How long have you been TTC? on and off 3 yrs

How did you find out about APA? google

Anything else you'd like to add? Hubby and I been married for 8 yrs and hopefully i can get a BFP soon.

Default Brand Newbie

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Julie but I was nicknamed Faith years ago and it stuck and is what I prefer.

How did you come up with your username? It's the title to my favorite Ani Difranco song.
    How long have you been TTC? We start in August.
    How did you find out about APA? A search for Ov Watch.
    Anything else you'd like to add? I am 30 (on Friday) and DH is 31. We will be using donor sperm and doing home insem as DH had chemo for childhood cancer that left him impo. We tried once before a year and half ago but then, due to life changes, decided to wait. We also plan to adopt later down the road as we are both adoptees.
    Julie, DH: W, DS: Mason, GGB Trips Amelia, Ellanor & Noah
    FFS "Baby C" disrupted fost/adopt of sibs Q,Z,J & K 9/10-3/11

depressedmommy Guest

Unhappy Hello

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Crystal

How did you come up with your username? Because I am a very depressed mommy.

How long have you been TTC? I'd say wishing more than TTC

How did you find out about APA? Googled pregnancy symptoms

Anything else you'd like to add?I know my situation probably doesn't belong in this thread or even on this site but i'm hoping and praying for a miracle and i hope that i've come to the right place.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Val (24) DH Jason (27)

How did you come up with your username? Pretty self explainatory.

How long have you been TTC? Just about to start..have the green light from the doctor and more importantly DH

How did you find out about APA? I was searching for PCOS (my doctor thought that I had it) and this site came up.

Anything else you'd like to add? My husband works out of town for a few weeks at a time so this may be a long process.

Smile

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?

Marie (30) and DH is David (28)

How long have you been TTC?

TTC since Dec /06

How did you find out about APA?

googled pregnancy symptoms

kimba612 Guest

Smile Hello!!!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Kim

How did you come up with your username? A little girl used to call me that and I just added my birth day on it
    How long have you been TTC? 10 mos
    How did you find out about APA? Looking for ovulating calenders

Anything else you'd like to add? Trying to conceive for 10 mos...have one ovary since 12/2006. Getting a lil impatient!!!
    Last edited by kimba612; 06-25-2008 at 11:26 AM.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Debbie

How did you come up with your username? It is my actual name--I am not too creative.

How long have you been TTC? Just started trying (July 2008)

How did you find out about APA? Google search

Anything else you'd like to add? It is nice to find a place where being baby crazy is not bad!
    Debbie (33) TTC

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Kimberlee (Kimi)

How did you come up with your username? It is my actual name--
    Kimberlee1234

How long have you been TTC? Just started trying a little while ago (January2008)

How did you find out about APA? Google search I was looking for symthoms on pregnancy and I found the site and I couldnt be happier that I have met some of you...

Anything else you'd like to add? It is nice to find a place where being baby crazy is not bad! People here are so supportive and there is always something that someone can say to make me feel better and it makes me happy to know that im not alone in some of the things that happen to me... thanx to everyone
    :pray:

Me(26) DH: Chris (30) Cassidee (3) Jazmine born 6/28/13 Austyn 7/10/14 MC 8/1/12

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Heather

How did you come up with your username? My husband is a Corpsman

How long have you been TTC? we just started 3 weeks ago

How did you find out about APA? I was googling fertility information

Anything else you'd like to add? Wish me luck, and Good Luck to all of you TTC!!!

Default New to APA

Well my name is Jessica and I usually go by Jess
    My username is the same one I use for a lot of things - last name, first initial, and year of birth
    We have been TTC for about a month
    I found APA while looking for informtion on Pregnancy
    We are newly weds so the BDing is still fun! Plus he is really looking forward to having his first child so that helps! I have a daughter from a previous relationship, but he considers her his own. We will be going through the adpotion process in 3 months!

AmyGael Guest

Hi,

My name is Amy (28), DH Randy (35)
    My user name is something from college when I was a St. Mary Gael.
    We have been TTC since 5.08, Married 4.5.08
    Anything else: DH has 3 boys from a previous relationship, so we are hoping to give them a little girl before they get to old!

and to all of yall newbies!!! Hope yalls stays are short and sweet!
    Candace (21) DS-Christian (9-09-07)
    Praying for SalinaR, AttyJen, liljazzy1122, and CarrieAnn to get their BFPS, and a H&H 9 months to Darylynn, MaryDreams, and Jessie2211.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jessie (27) DH (28)

How did you come up with your username? It's my Nickname and Last Initial

How long have you been TTC? This is our 2nd cycle, we just experienced a chemical pg. So back on that TTC train again for baby #1

How did you find out about APA? Browsing through the net

Anything else you'd like to add? This is by far the best forum that I've found... Just the support and encouragement from all the members is amazing and so helpful!
    Good luck to everyone... Let's get some more BFP's around here!

My name is Tammy. I am 32 and my DH is 37l. We have a 2 year old daughter.

My screen name is what I use at work and would be the easiest to remember!

We just started back at TTC for a second -- though DH would prefer to only have our daughter, but I insist on a 2nd -- though he says he would love the 2nd just as much.

I found APA when I was pregnant with my daughter and then this week when I was googling and thought I would join.

Everyone has been so kind and helpful. I'll most definitely be sticking around through TTC and hopefully we'll conceive soon (if we haven't already)!

Hello -- Everyone -- Good Luck!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Miranda

How long have you been TTC? 12 months

How did you find out about APA? browsing online

Anything else you'd like to add? Just that I've learned a lot of info from the ladies here and it's nice to be reminded that there are others going through the same things!
    Mira

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Lauren

How did you come up with your username? If I ever have a daughter, I'd love to give her the name Addyson Reese. I just haven't decided if I want to spell it Addyson or Addison

How long have you been TTC? My boyfriend and I have been trying for a month now. We're not fully TTC, but we're NPP either.

How did you find out about APA? I stumbled upon the site while looking for symptoms, and I thought it would be great to join the forums and meet other women in my situation.

Anything else you'd like to add? Just I'm happy to be here and I hope I make some friends, and memories along the way!
    Lauren (24) Clinton (30) - my life, my rock Praying for all the APA girls! My Blog

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?Jess

How did you come up with your username? I do research on non-hormonal female contraceptives (how ironic right)

How long have you been TTC? This will be our first month, been on BC since 1997.

How did you find out about APA? google and friend (sugarmagnolia77)

Anything else you'd like to add? Been with my DH for 11 years yesterday. Only married 3 (this month). Hoping for a great anniverary present, but trying not to get my hopes up either...
    #1 LOST JUNE '09(Baby Girl)
    #2 Landon Vegas 10-19-10 9lbs 8oz
    OUR LITTLE PUMPKIN

My name is PJ

I have been casually ttc (our first baby) for 7 months but am now really really trying.

I found APA just randomly looking up info.

I am very impatient and hate waiting!!! (don't we all)

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jill

How did you come up with your username? Kiwi is the name of my spoiled pug. I also like Kiwi fruit ;)

How long have you been TTC? We tried for six months, m/c in April, and have just started trying again.

How did you find out about APA? I did a google search about miscarriage, and this site came up.

Anything else you'd like to add? Nope. Just glad to be here, and looking forward to getting to know everyone!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?
    Allison

How did you come up with your username? It is a combination of my first and middle names

How long have you been TTC? Since Feb. 2007

How did you find out about APA? Googling pregnancy info.

Anything else you'd like to add: I've had 3 miscarriages since May 2007. 2nd anniversary is July 14. Would love good news for an anniversary present!
    Allison , married DH July 2006
    1st MC May 2007, 2nd MC Aug. 2007, 3rd MC Jan. 2008
    for Tin's and praying for Nancy100x's
    and praying for Ready4mylilDuck!!'s BFP!!

txgirlykc Guest

My name is Kari. I am 28 and my DH is 29. My DH has a 20 month old son and I have been a part of his life since he was 3 months, but now I would really like one of our own. We have recently married and have been trying for about 6 weeks now. I just bought an ovulation kit.

My screen name is txgirlykc. It is my screen name for everything and is easy to remember.

We have been TTC for 6 weeks, but really a year because we knew we wanted one as soon as we met so never used protection and just said "if it is meant to be, it will be."

I found APA when I was googling for information regarding the Answer ovulation kit that I bought, which I have found mixed reviews, but trying something is better than nothing.

Well, I really just wanted to talk to women who are going to be dealing with the same thing that I am about to start going through. I have wanted a baby since I was 16 and I knew I had to wait until the right time. Well, I am 28 and recently married and now is the earliest "right time" that I can think of! I have names, room decor and everything picked out. I have always wanted this and just to know that it is okay to start trying is amazing. Walking into the store with my husband to get a kit so that we can create a life is just undescribable. I never thought I would get to this place.

Pam Guest

My name is Pam, and I'm 29 my DH is 34 and we currently have no children but we have fun spoiling our English Cocker Spaniel, Zeke.

My screen name is obvious (I can't ever remember crazy screen names)

We have been TTC casually since February. We really tried in May and had a BFP on June 11th, and an mc on June 20th. Heartbreaking. So, we are eagerly awaiting the next cycle so we can try again. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and was on methotrexate for a year, but I have been off of it since December and put on Embrel. Since the mc I am only taking very small prednisone.

I found out about APA through my best friend who had her baby yesterday!

I just wanted to make connections with women who are going through the same thing as me. Also, I would love to chat with anyone TTC who has RA.

My real name is Kathleen but I go by Katie I'm 25 years old and my DH will be 25 tomorrow

My user name is what my nieces & nephews call me tata and the numbers are my bday.

We've been trying to conceive seriously for about 1 month.

I found APA when I searched for something pregnancy related. I added it to my favorites and here I am

I'm excited to be apart of this group and get to know people who are going through the same things I am!

tropicallvr1 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Tropicallvr1

How did you come up with your username? Love the tropics

How long have you been TTC? 1 month

How did you find out about APA? Google search for question