Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 27 ... LastLast

Thread: READ FIRST and Sign the Welcome Mat!

HisBeauty Guest

To all of you ladies who have joined recently and I hope that your stay is short and sweet.

Hi there!! Glad to be here!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Melody

How did you come up with your username? It's taken from my favorite Bible verse, Galatians 2:20

How long have you been TTC? This is our first month- I suffered my 2nd m/c on March 10, so I'm excited to try again (after having my heart broken)

How did you find out about APA? Google searching for various pregnancy things ;)

Anything else you'd like to add? I pray we all get our BFP!!
    Melody (30) & DH (39) parents to Ronan (5) & Tommie(3)

angels in heaven 11/22/05 & 3/10/08
    :pray: Praying for Sarah628 COME ON BFP!! :pray:

3. Default

Hi! Glad to be part of this group! My husband and I have just started TTC two months ago. I found this website to be the most helpful for all the questions I have had!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? ------Sue

How did you come up with your username? ------It was the year my daughter was born

How long have you been TTC?-----Just started again...

How did you find out about APA?------Friend told me back in 2006

Anything else you'd like to add? I love this site and all the support it has given me over the past few years.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Gina

How did you come up with your username? some people call me GG, and my favorite color is blue.

How long have you been TTC? 2 months

How did you find out about APA? searching for ANYTHING pregnancy

Anything else you'd like to add? I am so lucky to have a DH who is so supportive in TTC. He is the best! I pray every day for a miracle to happen to us.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? elliemae78

How did you come up with your username? Husband gave it to me because I love animals (one dog, two cats indoors, about five adopted strays outside and 2 parakeets...so far)
    How long have you been TTC? This is my first cycle

How did you find out about APA? yahoo search when I was pregnant with my son

Anything else you'd like to add? I can't believe that we are ttc number 2, especially considering that I didn't think I wanted anymore kids until about three months ago!
    Last edited by elliemae78; 03-19-2008 at 12:47 AM. Reason: add info

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?

Shayna

How did you come up with your username?

Its my name

How long have you been TTC?

Starting next month

How did you find out about APA?

Random web surfing

Anything else you'd like to add?

Just that I'm really excited and nervous about this whole thing! I've wanted to try since my DH and I got married two years ago, and its taken us this long to get in the right place in our lives.

Default Hello

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Sarah

How did you come up with your username? My first name and our wedding date except I messed it up, it's supposed to be 627 for 6-2-07 but I wasn't thinking when I typed it! duh

How long have you been TTC? Starting in April

How did you find out about APA? google

Anything else you'd like to add? nope

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? TTC Aros

How did you come up with your username? TTC a little 'Aros' (husband's last name)

How long have you been TTC? Since NOV 2007

How did you find out about APA? Googling

Anything else you'd like to add? I found this to be a great website, that's why I decided to join!

maybebaby120 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Shawna

How did you come up with your username? Because I think I may be pregnant, so I just thought of "maybe baby" and 1 20 is our wedding date (Jan 20)

How long have you been TTC? if I'm not preggy this time, we'll start now, because we really didn't think we wanted any just yet, but now that I think I am, we're excited! :gome:

How did you find out about APA? typed "early pregnancy symptoms" in my Yahoo search

Anything else you'd like to add? Lots of prayers and luck for everyone!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Miranda

How did you come up with your username? it's my name

How long have you been TTC? This is the first month this go round, had to go on Clomid with my last pregnancy. Just started Clomid again this month.

How did you find out about APA? Google search.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Alex

How did you come up with your username? Hoping for a baby!

How long have you been TTC? 3 months

How did you find out about APA? Was searching for help on ttc

Anything else you'd like to add? Nope.

fairyangel Guest

Wink

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Angel

How did you come up with your username? My name + Fairy, I like them and am not very creative, so there you go

How long have you been TTC? 1 year and 7 months

How did you find out about APA? Google Search

Anything else you'd like to add? I am excited to "talk" with others TTC. We haven't shared our news of TTC with anyone and I am going crazy not being able to talk with my loved ones (especially after 1 year and 7 months of trying!). I am looking forward to sharing my positive attitude with all of you. Just remember, every time AF comes, is another fresh cycle to start trying! I know god is giving me this time for a reason, so I try to enjoy every minute of being baby free, even though I want it so bad. Before we know it we will be up to our armpits in diapers and bottles!

Shawna, Miranda, Angel and Alex. Fell free to jump in the discussions and join us. Hope you love it here like I do!! I'm officically an !!! Make sure you read the sticky about TTC Basics. It will help you a lot!! Best of luck and hope your stay is a short one!

&

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Kara

How did you come up with your username? I found this board when I was already 7 weeks pregnant with Trevor so I called myself momma2binSD (the SD is for San Diego)

How long have you been TTC? I will start trying again in August. But I wanted to come in and say high and be supportive and get to know everyone before I actually start my journey.

Anything else you'd like to add? I look forward to getting to know everyone in this room. I started out in the birth month chat room so this is a whole new place for me! I have been lurking for a while (wish I could be trying right now) and you all are really great so I wanted to introduce myself and share a bunch of baby dust for everyone and I can't wait to officially join you all in 4 1/2 months...

Kara and he IS a chick magnet!! We're a bunch of s, POAS addicts, and (chart) stalkers! Sounds crazy, but we have lots of fun!

Thank you!!! I am completely addicted to APA. Now I have to take the class on charting and temping soon so I can get into the swing of it!

BTW - I love your wedding dress!!!

THanks so much! I, of course, loved it too. It was just perfect for me!

Good luck on the charting class. Once you get the hang of it, it's second nature. How lon did it take you to get PG the first time?

20. Default

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? NinnyG

How did you come up with your username? Husband gave me this as a nickname

How long have you been TTC? 2 months

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm hoping to learn all I can during this journey!

TTCat42 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Deanna

How did you come up with your username? Just the facts maam, :-)

How long have you been TTC? Just since January 08

How did you find out about APA? Did a TTC question search on Yahoo and this wonderful site came up.

Anything else you'd like to add? Good luck to all TTC.

to all those joining us!

Quote Originally Posted by Lillypad View Post
    THanks so much! I, of course, loved it too. It was just perfect for me!

Good luck on the charting class. Once you get the hang of it, it's second nature. How lon did it take you to get PG the first time?
    2 months. But I know it is not the same each time you try to get pregnant. So, while I hope it will be just as easy, I would rather be prepared and learn as much as I can in preparation for trying the second time.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Melissa.. but Missie for short.

How did you come up with your username? It's just a fact.. I've wanted to be a mommy for a while now!

How long have you been TTC? Starting next week as soon as we're done with BC on Sunday!

How did you find out about APA? Google while searching for pregnancy forums.

Anything else you'd like to add? I"m 25, run a family child care business out of our home, and am VERY excited about trying for a little one of our own! I've always wanted to be a mommy & I hope that things work out well for us!
    ​​

Smile

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Carrie

How did you come up with your username? Stands for Carrie Dawn Ward. Not very original, but I can remember it!

How long have you been TTC? Just started trying! We got married last weekend, and I've been hearing my biological clock ticking for years now. I pray that I don't have to hear it for very much longer!

How did you find out about APA? I have to find out as much information about babies as possible so I googled and came across the website. Looks like tons of helpful info!

Anything else you'd like to add? Everyone seems so nice on here & I'm glad I found this site to help me.
    -Carrie 32, Jason 30, Annabelle 12-13-08. Lucas Charles 3-2-11

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Candace (20)

How did you come up with your username? cuz I'm Christian's mommy...

How long have you been TTC? this is our first month

How did you find out about APA? was searching for early pregnancy symptoms on yahoo

Anything else you'd like to add? it only took me one month for my first, maybe I'll get that lucky again!
    Candace (21) DS-Christian (9-09-07)
    Praying for SalinaR, AttyJen, liljazzy1122, and CarrieAnn to get their BFPS, and a H&H 9 months to Darylynn, MaryDreams, and Jessie2211.

everyone! Hope your stay is short!!

Welcome to all the new girls, hope your stays are short!!!
    DD (Emily-2) DD (Megan 3 months) DH (23) Me (23)

Default My addition info...

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?
    You can call me Hope.

How did you come up with your username?
    I tried to think of something literal I guess.

How long have you been trying to TTC?
    We just started this past month - March 2008.

How did you find out about APA?
    I did a web search about pregnancy.

Anything else you'd like to add?
    I have endometriosis and other health issues that put me at high risk for miscarriage. I hope to get support here, as we are not sharing our TTC info. with family or friends right now. Hopefully I can be helpful to others as well.

and
    Candace (21) DS-Christian (9-09-07)
    Praying for SalinaR, AttyJen, liljazzy1122, and CarrieAnn to get their BFPS, and a H&H 9 months to Darylynn, MaryDreams, and Jessie2211.