Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: READ FIRST and Sign the Welcome Mat!

Smile

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Baylee

How did you come up with your username? I am boring..it is the first part of my email

How long have you been TTC? about 3.5 months

How did you find out about APA? I was google searching pregnancy syptoms and this site came up

Anything else you'd like to add? I really like this site..Everyone on it seems so nice
    with love and prayers

MaybeBaby2008 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jenn

How did you come up with your username? Hoping for a baby in 2008

How long have you been TTC? Just started this month (Feb 2008)

How did you find out about APA? Google

Anything else you'd like to add? Love the boards, happy to make some new friends on my way to a BFP

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Leigh, 29, and my dh is Matt, 33

How did you come up with your username? a great little tori amos song

How long have you been TTC? 2 months, and counting!

How did you find out about APA? I needed some help!

Anything else you'd like to add? is heightened sense of taste a symptom?

wx_girl Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Tereasa, 28

How did you come up with your username? It's my job... I'm a weather girl in the AF

How long have you been TTC? My DBF and I decided to start trying a few months ago however, due to geographical differences (I'm here in Japan and he's still in NC) we only got started at the beginning of this month.

How did you find out about APA? After realizing that I was, in fact, due to have the big O when I was home earlier this month and that we did a lot of BDing those days before, I started looking some stuff up.

Anything else you'd like to add? I absolutely love this site. Even if it comes up a BFN this time around, I'll be on here all the time until I see him again. You all seem like a fabulous support system!!

to all the new ladies. This is a wonderful place!

Join us more often!
    Matthew and Christian 28 weeks 11/24/08 We are 3 years old

Venia Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Ashleigh

How did you come up with your username? my original username was Marinewife05. Pretty straightforward. I became a Marine's wife in 2005. My current name, Venia, is the latin word for "forgiven." It's a reminder of my faith and how no matter how bad we screw up, God forgives us and loves us just the same.

How long have you been TTC? Since Nov 2005 (so, 2 years and 3 months?) with a one year break because of a deployment. GRRRR

How did you find out about APA? Googling pregnancy symptoms

Anything else you'd like to add? Hello the girls in here I've never met as the Struggling to concieve board is where I have pretty much stayed for my TTC support till now!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Graciela, but everyone calls me Gracy

How did you come up with your username? Sorry not that creative...

How long have you been TTC? This is my 2nd month after getting of BCP

How did you find out about APA? I was researching information on how to physically tell if you're ovulating and I came across this website and its wonderful forum.

Anything else you'd like to add? Hoping for #2 in 2008 or soon thereafter....

Default New to APA

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Hannah

How did you come up with your username? My Kitten's name is Anya and my hubby and I got married in 04

How long have you been TTC? 5 months

How did you find out about APA? google

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm just confused and frustrated by this whole thing. It seems that everyone I know who isn't ready or isn't in a good position to be having kids is pregnant, while we are ready, trying, and are nicely set up to get pregnant, and aren't.

Marcassab Guest

Default Signing The Welcome Matt.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Martha

How did you come up with your username? A combination of my first and last name (Martha Cassab = Marcassab)

How long have you been TTC? 3 months (have now undergone 2 procedures of intrauterine insemination)

How did you find out about APA? Google, searching for answers

Anything else you'd like to add? I am trying to be a Single Mom by Choice, so I am very happy to be in this forum with friends whom I can share this journey with !!

abolton2005 Guest

Talking

Hi! I'm Amber. I'm from Mississippi. My husband (TJ) and I got married June 25, 2005 and started trying to conceive in September 2007. We had our first m/c on October 31, 2007. I was 8 weeks and 1 day. We have been trying to conceive since. However, I feel lucky this month! Good luck to everyone!

Talking My info!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? I am Kayla

How did you come up with your username? just my name and how long i have been TTC

How long have you been TTC? about October of last year (2007)

How did you find out about APA? a google search actually to try and find some useful info.

Anything else you'd like to add? cant wait for my bundle of joy!!!

wannabmommy Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Leah

How did you come up with your username? duh...i wanna be a mommy! ;)

How long have you been TTC? 3 months

How did you find out about APA? websearching

Anything else you'd like to add? Hoping to find great friends to go through this with!

Wink I'm new!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Julie

How did you come up with your username? I'm a scrapbooker and my favorite number is 5.

How long have you been TTC? About a week!

How did you find out about APA? Searching the Internet for info on getting pregnant.

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm excited and scared to take this next step - but I'm so glad to have found APA for support.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Gabbi

How did you come up with your username? Boring--(see above)

How long have you been TTC? 10 Months

How did you find out about APA? A friend.

Anything else you'd like to add? Everyone really does seem nice on this site. I'm just so happy that at a time of such stress, I can feel a part of something & talk with other people (or at least read their stories).

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Melinda

How did you come up with your username? 739 because We were married 7/3/99

How long have you been TTC? 7/06

How did you find out about APA? Google search

Anything else you'd like to add? proud parents to 2 fur babies.
    DD: Anora Lynn 1/30/09

16. Default

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Patricia...but I prefer Patty

How did you come up with your username? my last name

How long have you been TTC? almost 2 months

How did you find out about APA? through internet search

Anything else you'd like to add? my husband aren't actually ttc but it's nice to know that you are here when I have questions

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Sara

How did you come up with your username? It is my name, my husbands name and the date we started dating (Jan 14=0114)

How long have you been TTC? 8 mths

How did you find out about APA? Browsing the internet for possible reasons of not getting your periods besides being prego

Anything else you'd like to add? Trying to start a family with my hubby. We both want kids so bad! Kids are just such a wonderful blessing to anyone and we would love to start a family!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?Jill

How did you come up with your username? One of many nicknames
    How long have you been TTC? about 1 week

How did you find out about APA? I was google searching pregnancy syptoms and this site came up

Anything else you'd like to add? I have a 4 year old daughter, and this website is way to addicting. I can't get any work done!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?
    Brenda or Bren

How did you come up with your username?
    Dh calls me that b/c I'm small and ..a mama

How long have you been TTC?
    We'll be starting in ten days

How did you find out about APA?
    I found it just doing a search for possible pregnancy symptoms almost four years ago before we got pregnant with our son Jakob.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jenny

How did you come up with your username? umm

How long have you been TTC? came off depo provera in july 07. Been TTC since then, but still keeping it relaxed as poss. going to start charting next month.

How did you find out about APA? google search

Anything else you'd like to add? no
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jenny (24), DH (29). TTC since 07/2007. Chemical pregnancy on 25/04/08. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c4e83

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? - Anna

How did you come up with your username? - I love Betty Boop.

How long have you been TTC? - 2 Months

How did you find out about APA?- Searched for early pg signs

Anything else you'd like to add? - I love charting! I only started this month and in the middle of my cycle but it's SO cool to pay attention to what your body is doing and see how it changes.

It is AMAZING how much info is on these boards. Thanks Ladies!

Best of Luck to all and big showers of baby dust!
    Last edited by AnnaBoop; 02-22-2008 at 10:24 AM.
    Anna (36), DH (47), Little Man (4), , new baby in the making..due date 7/19/2014.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called) Amber (28), DH is Tony (28) and furbabies Pheobe and Rosco, both miniature Dachshunds.

How did you come up with your username? First name, last initial, DH's old HS football number.

How long have you been TTC? Went of birth control pills in April 07, pg in May of 07, m/c at 8 weeks and had a d&c July 07, took af 6-7 weeks to return then didn't "try" but also didn't prevent.

How did you find out about APA? Internet search for d&c information.

Anything else you'd like to add? It is so wonderful to have other people who are going through the same thing to talk to about af, cm and bding lol

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? betty

How did you come up with your username? randomly, first name that came to mind

How long have you been TTC? 2 years ( had a mc about 6 months ago)

How did you find out about APA? internet search

Anything else you'd like to add? i have 3 (rosie 14 gloria 13 and johnny 5)wonderful kids and trying to work really hard on my last one.

I am really glad i stumbled on this site. I have read and i see how much support there is on here...!!!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Emilee

How did you come up with your username? Just me! Mrs. because I'm married to the most wonderful man!

How long have you been TTC? About 6 months

How did you find out about APA? Google searched for forums

Anything else you'd like to add? I really love the support I have on here, knowing I'm not the only one who's struggling.

Hi! I'm KT, my user name is made up by my initials and birth year. I've been TTC for 1 month. I found APA by Googling. I'm very glad to be here!
    Kaden's Proud Family ...KC (30) DH (30) DD(7)

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Nicole

How did you come up with your username? DH is a police officer

How long have you been TTC? 4 months

How did you find out about APA? it showed up on google.

Anything else you'd like to add? I am a newbie on the site and most of the short hand terms on this site I am still trying to figure out

HisBeauty Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NYPDbaby View Post
    What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Nicole

How did you come up with your username? DH is a police officer

How long have you been TTC? 4 months

How did you find out about APA? it showed up on google.

Anything else you'd like to add? I am a newbie on the site and most of the short hand terms on this site I am still trying to figure out
    Check out the sticky about temping and charting, there's lots of good information and a list of the most common of the abbreviations. Good luck, hoping your stay here is short and sweet.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jennifer

How did you come up with your username? they call my DH "Mac" so I'm Mac's Sweetie

How long have you been TTC? 3 years now

How did you find out about APA? I was looking up different things and ran across the site...Had a ton of useful info...

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm a military wife and SAHM to an almost 5 year old little boy...

Anything else you would like to know..Please feel free to ask

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Kimberley but everyone calls me Kim

How did you come up with your username? I was diagnosed with PCOS in May of 2007 (0507).

How long have you been TTC?We just started TTC in January 08

How did you find out about APA?When I was searching for pregnancy symptoms, the website came up in the search engine.

Anything else you'd like to add?I'm 21 years old, 22 next month. My DF is 24, 25 next month. We don't care whether the baby is a girl or boy, just as long as it is healthy and strong.
    Retiring from APA!!

Vanderson Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Victoria

How did you come up with your username? My first name initial and last name

How long have you been TTC?

How did you find out about APA? By searching for pg symptoms and saw the board so i thought i'd give it a try!!

Anything else you'd like to add? about the TTC...i technically havent been trying to conceive because my hubby is in Germany and it's hard to. we saw each other last in January