Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: READ FIRST and Sign the Welcome Mat!

anne72 Guest

What is your name Anne

How did you come up with your It's my name and i was born in 1972(boring)

How long have you been TTC? 3 years this june

How did you find out about APA? Through someone from another site

Anything else you'd like to add? I have endometrosis and have been thought 1 iui and 1 ivf 2 fet. I go for acupuncture and Chinese herbs. I registered with a new r.e and start med for iui as soon as af comes , which should be in 3 days!
    I look forward to getting to know all of you

What is your name: Kelli
    How did you come up with your nickname: kbull comes from my DH's nickname Bull - but folks call me Kiki as well.
    How long have you been TTC? since 10/07
    How did you find out about APA? cruising the web for answers about Implantation bleeding.
    Anything else you'd like to add? My DH has 2 beautiful children from his previous life (BK - before Kelli I like to call it) Henry - 3.5 years and Evelyn - 10, we are trying for our first together. This will be the first time in my life I've actually tried to get pregnant so I have lots of questions and am looking forward to the wild ride. I've only been a member for 2 days but I've already learned so much and really enjoy everyone!

Kelli = 37 DH = 38 (same bday) DSD=15 and DSS=8 and DS=4 born at 32 weeks 3 days on 10/8/08.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?
    I'm Samantha, but I'm usually called Sam or Sammi. DH is John. I'm 30 and he's 36.

How did you come up with your username?
    My first nephew was born when I was 5 years old, so I've been Aunt Sammi my whole life. I'm ready to be "Momma" so that is how I came up with MommaSammi. Wishful thinking, hm?

How long have you been TTC?
    John and I decided that we might try a few months before we got married, so we went to the ob/gyn and she sent me directly to a RE. I had not been ovulating and had other signs of PCOS. He diagnosed me officially and I started glucophage and that all took place about 6 months ago. I made it here kind of in the midst of our first loss.

How did you find out about APA?
    I was googling information about beta HCG since that's what RE was testing early in my pregnancy. We miscalculated days and such, so we can't be 100% positive of how far pregnant we were when we discovered peanut in the fallopian tubes. Our best guess was 6 weeks.

Anything else you'd like to add?
    I'm pretty new here, but everyone has been great so far. It's been nice just being reaffirmed that our loss is no less a "real loss" because we were "only" 6 weeks along.
    John(36)&Sam(30) TTC#1 (8/07) after ectopic loss: 2nd IUI done 10/13/08
    :prayraying for Angela's (hopesanddreams) and Kristen's (babyhopesTTC#1) October BFP!!!

Macrae Guest

Red face

I can't even begin to imagine how hard that must be, Sammi. I'm glad you're here with us though and I'll be praying for you!

Smile

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Alex

How did you come up with your username? My name and birth date

How long have you been TTC? 2 months

How did you find out about APA? google

Anything else you'd like to add? thanks for all your help
    ]

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Erin

How did you come up with your username? Our dog's name

How long have you been TTC? 2 weeks

How did you find out about APA? Google!

Anything else you'd like to add? Not at this time :p

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jen

How did you come up with your username? Growing up, my older sister called me Jenny, which led to Yenny, which some how turned into Yentl The 11 is my college softball #.

How long have you been TTC? Just started!

How did you find out about APA? Google search

Anything else you'd like to add? Everyone is so helpful, and baby dust to all!

Hoosh Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Holly (but Hoosh is fine, too)

How did you come up with your username? It's a family nickname.

How long have you been TTC? February is our second month of trying.

How did you find out about APA? I can't remember what I googled, but some search led me here. People seem nicer here than on some of the other websites, so I kept coming back.

Anything else you'd like to add? I don't have a lot of time to visit, but there are times when I need to escape and this forum is a great place to do it.

Smile

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Erin

How did you come up with your username? Lillypad...Lilly is our kitten that we call Lillypad, I use our other cat's name as a password

How long have you been TTC? Since Oct 2007

How did you find out about APA? The same as Kbull...searching the internet for implantation bleeding

Anything else you'd like to add?
    This place has been great for me! I've learned so much and it's so nice to have others to chat w/ that are going through the same things! Thanks for welcoming me.

ACM_Prayerful Guest

Talking

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Ash

How did you come up with your username? My initials

How long have you been TTC? HS sweethearts since March 0f 2000, NPP since October of 06, married and TTC since June of 07 (w/o charting or temping), started Charting January 08!

How did you find out about APA? I think I was just googling how to calculate Ovulation and found the APA website calculator. Then I started browsing through the forums and learned more than any website I've ever seen! And I started learning more about ovulation and charting

Anything else you'd like to add? I am 23, Army DH is 22. I have been preg before at age 17 but had a chemical pregnancy. So I know that I can get pregnant. Will be seeing a Dr in the next week or so to make sure everything is ok as far as our fertility. Thanks to everyone for their tips, advice, and support. And PLEASE stalk my charts. I need all the help I can get. Lots of BFP to everyone!
    Last edited by ACM_Prayerful; 02-08-2008 at 10:04 PM.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Carrie

How did you come up with your username? It is my first initial last name and birth year.

How long have you been TTC? Since 11/07. I just had a m/c so I am back in the TTC game.

How did you find out about APA? My good friend had a baby in August and she recommended it to me.

Anything else you'd like to add? I had a m/c a week ago and I am really looking forward to TTC again. I have three step children but none of my own and I want more than anything in the world (except world peace of course) to have a baby. MCs SUCK!

Smile

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Stephanie

How did you come up with your username? I need some luck ;)

How long have you been TTC? Since November 2007

How did you find out about APA? Google

Anything else you'd like to add? Hello everyone!

Babyjinks Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Heather

How did you come up with your username? It is from a Anne Rice book i read years ago..

How long have you been TTC? We have been TTC #2 since Dec 06, we got pregant Feb 07 and lost the baby Apr. 25, 2007

How did you find out about APA? I was looking for pregnancy symptoms on google

Anything else you'd like to add? I have one DS he is 3.

Welcome to the group!!!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jess

How did you come up with your username? My Daughter's name and Mommy in spanish

How long have you been TTC? 1/08

How did you find out about APA? google.com

Anything else you'd like to add? Trying for #2...Hoping that I won't be TTC for too long. Wish me luck! =)

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Kris

How did you come up with your username? family nickname

How long have you been TTC? since the middle of January (08)

How did you find out about APA? looking for information on endometriosis and pregnancy. I was recently diagnosed with endometriosis, and had most of it removed surgically. They say this is the best time for me to get prego! Fingers crossed!

Anything else you'd like to add? I have no idea what all of the abbreviations mean, I can guess some, but others I'm not having much luck with. I tried the site that tells what they all mean, but had no luck loading it. Hopefully I can pick it up on the way!
    Kristin 29, Scott 29, Lanie 2, Corbin 4 mos , and Dory-our pup 6!

Welcome ladies!

Be sure to read the sticky on TTC Basics by hopeful2 (Suzie). There's also a list of acronyms near the bottom of that sticky post.
    DH (41), Tanya (35) B+

Talking acronyms

I tried that link... it didn't work for me. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it, thanks for the info!
    Kristin 29, Scott 29, Lanie 2, Corbin 4 mos , and Dory-our pup 6!

19. Talking HI!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Rebecca

How did you come up with your username? I love dragonflies and have to buy anything that has one on it and 78 is the year I was born!

How long have you been TTC? My DH and I decided to stop taking BC pills in August 2007 as they were giving me some terrible side effects and we decided not to officially try, but we would just see what happened and if it does we will both be thrilled!
    How did you find out about APA? internet search

Anything else you'd like to add? We have just recently bought a bigger house to start preparing for when the day comes that we will need a nursery!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Yo

How did you come up with your username? not sure...maybe as a reminder on the days I get frustrated.

How long have you been TTC? 5 months

How did you find out about APA? searching for answers

Anything else you'd like to add? The women on this forum, are awesome. Everyone supports everyone...so nice to be a part of a place like this!
    YO 28, DH 30 ~ TTC #1 since 10/07 ~ Hypo & PCOS
    On charting break!
    Praying for Ktover's & EJ's H&H 9 months!!

HisBeauty Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jessica

How did you come up with your username? Beauty is the nickname he gave me when we were dating

How long have you been TTC? just starting

How did you find out about APA? searching because of problems while getting off the pill in May

Anything else you'd like to add? I like the relationship potential I see here, ability to sound off about our problems with complete respect for each others difficulties.

leede Guest

What is your name? Lee

How did you come up with your username? Its my name and the first two letters of my DH's name

How long have you been TTC? started 10/07

How did you find out about APA? Google search on how to get pregnant with a wacky (ovulation/menstruation) cycle

Anything else you'd like to add? I am looking for support and advice from women who have been having similar complications
    Last edited by leede; 02-06-2008 at 07:43 PM. Reason: figured out how to sign the welcome mat

Mlauren26 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Lauren

How did you come up with your username? It's my middle name

How long have you been TTC? Just decided to TTC 2 weeks ago

How did you find out about APA? I came across this while googling pregnancy related questions

Anything else you'd like to add? We are new to TTC..our first one is 19 months and wasn't planned so we are new to the TTC game
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jessie

How did you come up with your username? lol it's my name

How long have you been TTC? Officially for one month, unofficially for 6+ months

How did you find out about APA? I was doing a search for CBEFM and it's one of the links that popped up

I'm so ready to be pregnant, it's all I can think about. I hope to get to know everyone here as we all TTC!

jesseanddustin Guest

Default I'm new here!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jesse

How did you come up with your username? Mine and my husband's names-boring I know

How long have you been TTC? 2 weeks

Anything else you'd like to add? I have been lurking here for a couple weeks and enjoy reading the posts, it is just what I've been looking for!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Lindsay or Linz is fine

How did you come up with your username? we currently live by the beach and i became a mother in 2005 and i love it!!

How long have you been TTC? since October 2007

Anything else you'd like to add? i am a navy wife and a mother to one beautiful princess. we are TTC our second bundle fo joy!! All of these women here are amazing, thanks for everything!!!
    DD (Emily-2) DD (Megan 3 months) DH (23) Me (23)

Cedarma Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Lisa

How did you come up with your username? Odd but a horse I knew once and a wonderful smell

How long have you been TTC? Haven't been really

How did you find out about APA? browsing around in one of my "I must be pregnant modes."

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm 44, yup, no children yet.
    Last edited by Cedarma; 02-08-2008 at 04:41 PM. Reason: spelling

WishingHopingPraying Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jennifer

How did you come up with your username? I like the movie My Best Friend's Wedding and the first intro song is the wishing and hoping and praying song and I just thought that was appropriate for the difficulties I'd been having TTC.

How long have you been TTC? Since 6/2006. There was a TAB period between 6/07-11/07.

How did you find out about APA? I don't remember. It was saved in my favorites from when I was browsing around back in 06.

Anything else you'd like to add? TTC #1. I'm going to be 30 in March.

giftchild Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My real name is Touraine, it is french. I do not know how I ended up with it, being I am from Jamaica. LOL

How did you come up with your username? I figure since I am trying to get pregnant, and God is the giver of life. Having a child would be a gift. Therefore it is Gifted Child.

How long have you been TTC? for about 5yrs

How did you find out about APA? I did a google search, but I have been here but never joined before now.

Anything else you'd like to add? My husband and I have one son, but I had him before I was married, so I am wanting and believing God to bless us with a child together. I love to travel, adore my husband and love to watch movies.
    --

Talking Intro

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? KT

How did you come up with your username? Initials

How long have you been TTC? One month -

How did you find out about APA? Google

Anything else you'd like to add? I am so excited to find a board where I can talk and share my excitemnet. My husband and i want to make it a surprice, so we are not discussing it with anyone. This will help with the excitement and get things off my chest!

This is great!
    Praying for Yolanda- happilymarried !