Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: READ FIRST and Sign the Welcome Mat!

Default Welcome Mat

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?
    Hi everyone, my name is Erika (27).

How did you come up with your username?
    My DH uses this pattern (name and first three letters of our last name - fig) for his username and thought it would be cute for me to create this one with the "baby" in mind

How long have you been TTC?
    I actually just started this month...I started as soon as I got off BC - as per my OB/GYN - who gave me the green light, told me I could throw caution to the wind, relax and "have fun" TTC!

How did you find out about APA?
    I have become somewhat obsessed with the whole TTC process (charting, symptoms, etc.) and googled my way over.

Anything else you'd like to add?
    Finding this site was great - even my husband agrees. I don't feel like I'm loosing my mind anymore...LOL! Everything I am currently going through appears to be normal and seeing all the support you women provide will surely help as I embark on this journey

MelissaC Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Melissa and I am 29 years old so you guys can just call me Melissa

How did you come up with your username? I came up with my username by using my first name and the first letter of my last name.

How long have you been TTC? about a month

How did you find out about APA? doing a search on google

Good luck everyone and I look forward to getting to know you all!!!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Dory (30)
    How did you come up with your username? I run triathlons!
    How long have you been TTC? Since August 07
    How did you find out about APA? Google search on TTC
    Anything else you'd like to add? I am secretly addicted to this website! It's reassuring to know that there are lots of other people going through the same thing as me!!

DC Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? You can call me DC (31)

How did you come up with your username? It's just my initals..my NEW initals..I'm a newlywed of about a month!!

How long have you been TTC? Well a month..we started on our wedding night. I had ovulated the day before (judging from my CM) so we gave it a shot. We are on our second try and on about day 18 of my cycle. Excuse my lack of abbreviations...still learning.

How did you find out about APA? Just googled 'trying to get pregnant' and took a peek.

Anything else you'd like to add? I'd just like to say howdy to all the other woman TTC out there...I was through this once in my first marriage and I remember making a lot of wonderful friends through these boards. I am happy to be here and excited to start trying for our baby! :waytogo:

Default Hello

My name is Erin
    Came up with user because I have a son named Kyro (pronounced Cairo, like the capital of Egypt) and I'm his Mom
    Have been TTC for two months
    Found out about APA looking up preg symptoms on yahoo

Wanted to say all the information here is the best I've found so far and it's wonderful to have such a great site and community of people available.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Learning is good

How did you come up with your username? Its pretty literal. All I could think is "I have a lot to learn!"

How long have you been TTC? We'll be officially starting in December 07

How did you find out about APA? google

Yesterday was the last day of taking the BCP I've been on for 9 years. Now, I'm focused on making my body healthier for TTC around Dec.

5 Angels: EDD 8-07, 1-21-09, 9-25-09, 1-17-10 (twin), 9-24-12

ovarian cancer survivor. Praying for STC & APA angels

Welcome and good luck!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Deanna

How did you come up with your username? I have red hair and once a lit professor called me Titian, based on the painter who paints a lot of red heads.

How long have you been TTC? 2 months

How did you find out about APA? google

I have a lot to learn and am glad to be here

My name is Lee Ann, my screen name is basically boring...first initial, last name...I have sooooo many screen names with work and all I would go nuts with anything more complicated

My DH and I have been TTC for 5 months with one m/c at 9w3d.

I found APA while searching for info when I got a BFP.
    Lee Ann & Andre

My name is Sheila. I am 29 and my DH is 35. I came up with my username because I work in the legal field and 23 is my fav. #. We've been TTC for about 5 months now. Initially if I wasn't PG by now, we were going to try again next year---wasn't thrilled with the idea of being PG throughout the summer. Now, we don't care! Any time of year--just bring us a baby! I found out about APA because of a doctors visit. When I told my doc I wanted to come off of BCP & she told me to start prenatal vitamins I was surprised. I thought you only took those when you got PG. It was then I searched the web for info about other things I needed to know about pre-conception. APA & these forums have been unbelieveable!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Erin

How did you come up with your username? My initial, hubbys initial, and our "babies" (aka pets)

How long have you been TTC? 6 months

How did you find out about APA? From a friend

Anything else you'd like to add? I have been diagnosed with PCOS, and am currently taking Metformin, and Clomid to make me ovulate, and Provera when I wont have a period. Hoping for my BFP this month!

Default Welcome Mat

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Hello, I am Lindsey

How did you come up with your username? My nickname is Lucy. I had a good friend growing up that used to seranade me to the Beatles (Elton John too) Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. Hence DimndLucy!

How long have you been TTC? My husband and I have been trying for our second pregnancy for 7 months now.

How did you find out about APA? I found out about the APA online when I began seeking information about ovulation.

Anything else you'd like to add?I am secretly addicted to this site like many of you and am so glad that I can be a part of such a supportive group.

13. Default

My name is Ashley, and other than the obvious variations of that name, it's what everyone calls me!

My username is exactly what I'm trying to be; a Hopeful Mommy.

My DH and I have been trying to conceive for 7 months now, with 2 miscarriages before hand.

I found out about this WONDERFUL website while researching different TTC methods and I found a gem!

The women in APA are so incredibly wonderful. I wish luck to every one of them!! xo

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Sarah

How did you come up with your username? It's the first two letters of my first, middle, and last names.

How long have you been TTC? Since August 2006

How did you find out about APA? Doing crazy obsessive compulsive google searches trying to figure out why I wasn't getting pregnant!

Anything else you'd like to add? I had a M/C last month at 6 weeks, 1 day. It was so sad and so awful, especially after trying for a year, but, for a while I didn't think I could even get pregnant, so I'm trying to think positive thoughts. I love this forum, because it makes me feel like I'm not alone on this crazy journey.

Default greetings

my name is Rebecca. i came up with my user name by using my last name. i decided since my daughter is 5 that its time for another addition to our family. i found this website by "google.com".

a little about me: i am a mom to a 5 year old little girl.

i found the man i was suppose to be sharing my life with while i was camping and boating with some girlfriends of mine almost a year ago. come to find out we attended the same 5-6th grade classes together but he moved away! (small world) we got along really well but we both were kinda of like "not looking for love" situation. when i came home i called his work and asked him out on a date and the rest as they say is history!

We are now talking about getting married but both know there is no rush. we have both learned a lot about marriage and dont want to make the same mistakes again. However we both love kids and want to start a family so we are doing things backwards!!

Misa

my best friend and i started calling each other japanese names. We are opposites so we got opposite names, mine means angel
    just a month

yahooed it

This site is totally awesome

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? TNteacher or Erin

How did you come up with your username? I am a 3rd grade teacher in the state of TN

How long have you been TTC? First time around we were TTC for 11 months when it finally happened. That pregnancy ended in m/c at 11 weeks. (I hate the number 11 now!). This time around, we will start ttc again in January. Our m/c just happened at the beginning of November and we are following the doctor's advice on waiting a couple of cycles.

How did you find out about APA? I was googling anything I could think of looking for information on m/c, D&C, recovery, and subsequent pregnancies. I love the information that I have found here.

Anything else you'd like to add? God is good and I know He is with me on this journey.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Sandy

How did you come up with your username? That is my nickname for the poeple who can not say my real name

How long have you been TTC? 2months. ME and DH have been talking about it since april but first time try was in September

How did you find out about APA? Google search

This is a great site for all of us who are TTC but have many questions.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Amanda, and that's what I like!

How did you come up with your username? I have two awesome children!

How long have you been TTC? One month.

How did you find out about APA? Through a google pregnancy related search.

Anything else you'd like to add? This board seems so great, and I am excited to be a part of it!
    *AMANDA*

Hi I'm Shannon. I am 40 hence Shan40 as a username DH is 33 ( my eggs are older than DH)
    We just started TTC this month. We were going to wait until next month but got too excited.
    I googled pregancy and found APA
    I have DS from a previous marriage. He is 17.
    I have been lurking here for a few weeks. I can't belive how much I didn't know and how much has changed in 17 years. As I type this I am feeling so old all of a sudden.

Hmmiller4 Guest

My name is heather Iam 27 I have 2 kids and I feel its time for another we basically just decided a couple of weeks ago to start TTC. My screen name is just a mix of my first initial last name and how many are in my family. I just stumbled on this site but I'm starting to love it already.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Melissa

How did you come up with your username? My husband was retired Army (medically retired or we would still be in) and we LOVED our military time and wish we could go back to it!

How long have you been TTC? 2 years 1 month now. We had a loss in May of this year at 5wks5days, that was our first pregnancy.

How did you find out about APA? I am actually studying to be a doctor and want to be a high risk OB so among some studying online I was doing I came across the APA site and went to click on a different link and accidently hit forums-curiousity got the best of me and here I am!

I have gotten so much support on here and its nice to be able to ask questions that you cant ask someone IRL. Its also nice to aks a question that you arleady know but just want to hear someone else say the same thing as you were thinking.
    Me (Melissa) 24, DH 26 and the loves of my life, Parker and Raygen 1, Emmalynn (born 1/17/10)

www.caringbridge.org/visit/emmalynnrenee

marienlee87 Guest

Default Hello everybody!!!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Hayley

How did you come up with your username? My username is mine and my husbands middle names and the year that we were born.

How long have you been TTC? We have been trying to concieve since July, so 4 months.

How did you find out about APA? I found out about this through browsing the internet for answers to some of my fertility questions.

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm really excited about finding this forum. I never have anyone to talk to about my feelings and now I do. My husband and I come from fairly large families and we really want to start adding to ours. We got married on St. Patricks day of this year after dating for 3 years. We are only 20 years old but we know that this is what we want. I am a Credit Administrator at a local bank and my husband is finishing up his schooling in order to sale life insurance. We are both really excited about this new journey our lives are about to take.

Default Hi everyone ~ a little about me...

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jenn - I'm 28, my DH Ben is also 28. We've been married for over 4 years and are finally ready for a baby

How did you come up with your username? Riley is our cat's name (our first baby!) and '01 is the year we both graduated from college.

How long have you been TTC? Since September 2007 with one loss at 6 & 1/2 weeks, d&c followed, now awaiting AF to try again!

How did you find out about APA? Google, of course!

Anything else you'd like to add? I am starting to get obsessed with APA as there are so many supportive, helpful, and wondeful ladies here. Baby dust to everyone!!!

My name is Emily, but most people I know call me Midge.

It's been my nickname for years.

Just since November 2nd

My Good Friend who's user name is L&L

Anything else you'd like to add? I am very excited about TTC. My SIL is due with her baby #2 in December, so I'm really hoping that I get pregnant quickly so the cousins can be close in age.

Also - I am trying to use fertility friend, and i'm having problems with the cookies. they won't let me access the site, something to do with cookies. if anyone knows anything about how to look into my cookie situation i would love the help.
    My DH is less computer savvy than I, and that's not saying much.

TIA :?: :?: :?:

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? wendy

How did you come up with your username? my and my husband's name

How long have you been TTC? since July

How did you find out about APA? tm23

Anything else you'd like to add? mc with our first preg on Aug 11

Me 30, DH 34, DD 2

27. Default

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Terri

How did you come up with your username? my initials and fav #

How long have you been TTC? since April

How did you find out about APA? search engine

Anything else you'd like to add? D&C on 8/07 with our first

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/1cd42b/ttc.png

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1cd42b">
    </a>

slcosta Guest

Default Newbie

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Shannon

How did you come up with your username? my first and middle initial and last name

How long have you been TTC? since May

How did you find out about APA? Google Search

29. Default

Hi there, my name is Maggie, AKA maggiemay by some of my friends. 416 is my birthday 4-16.

That's how I got my username- maggiemay416.

DH & I have been TTC for 3mths now.

I learned about APA while I was PG for the first time, since then had a m/c in July @ 8 wks. I visit the site frequently for support when I am feeling down. Some people think they understand but I didn't really feel the understanding until I started to read the TTC forum. You all are so supportive to eachother & I love that.

I am from Buffalo, NY & have been married to my husband for 4 1/2 years now.

Nice to meet you all!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Eva. I'm 29, DH-30.

How did you come up with your username? I am newly married and my favorite color is pink. 77 is the year I was born.

How long have you been TTC? We were going to wait until summer 2008, but are getting too excited!!

How did you find out about APA? Google Search on ovulation and pregnancy, but glad I found this site!!

Anything else you'd like to add? Baby dust to you all!!