Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: READ FIRST and Sign the Welcome Mat!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?

Lisa is fine

How did you come up with your username?

Grateful Dead song....miss them....

How long have you been TTC?

A couple of months now...

How did you find out about APA?

web search. Thought I was having s/s pregnancy, but it was only PMS...... I was crushed....

Anything else you'd like to add?

I am pretty shy as far as posting goes....please keep e in mind, and keep me posted. I am going to try to be active in here. It means a lot to me. I have been lurking for a couple of months now, what a bunch of wonderful women~ Thanks~!~~~~

I have no idea why this went through twice....LOL....

3. Default

Christine (or Oxy is fine)

Many moons ago in highschool English I was asked to describe myself with one word. I choose oxymoron.

Ummm .... January 07 is our first month. I'm really new at this.

Google

Anything else you'd like to add? [/i]
    I'm working on patience as fast as I can.

Due 1/1/2009 ~ It's a girl!

Dani Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Danielle

How did you come up with your username? just a childhood nickname

How long have you been TTC? just over 4 years - the first was not on purpose and everyone says tons of people have m/c's - but since then we have been trying and have lost 4 - sometimes i think there was one or two other ones that we werent sure of.... but the last DC i came out of it bawling my eyes out and couldnt stop! it was bad

How did you find out about APA? I was looking for an ovulation calculator and stumbled upon these forums...

right now i think that i am just in need of some one understanding how i feel.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Carey

How did you come up with your username? Being the Bon Jovi fan that I am how could I pick anything else...... (and it is what's on my license plate: JVI CRZY)

How long have you been TTC? 5-6 months

How did you find out about APA? Searched the web for pregancy info and found APA, and I've been lurking ever since.

Anything else you'd like to add? DH & I are 25 (I will be in a month) and we're TTC baby #1. We've been married 2 1/2 years. I am so excited, but getting a little disappointed that it hasn't happend yet.... but in God's time it will.

Also, I wanted to say Thanks to everyone for all the helpful and knowledgeable posts. They really help those of us who have NO clue!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Elaine

How did you come up with your username? pretty boring...initials and favorite #.

How long have you been TTC? just started this month

How did you find out about APA? When I got my BFP, I was googling to find the due date and came across APA.

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm 41 and got pregnant 2 months after DH and I were married. Hoping for a quick result, but extremely blessed to have my sweet daughter.

Elaine 40 something Mom to
    Ava: 7/06
    Julia 11/09

I've posted a few times (mostly in pregnancy loss) and lurk for more than I post, but I'm hope to spend more time here in the future so thought I should at least let everyone know a little about me.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Suzanne

How did you come up with your username? My maiden name is Curry. I've used SCurry as my work email, etc. for many years and scurry seemed to stick. Also, it generally describes how I seem to get through most days.

How long have you been TTC? since May 2006

How did you find out about APA? Looking for information on the web when I got a BFP in September (which resulted in d&c in October).

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm going to be 35 this year, DH is 33. We've only been married since May 2005--first marriage for both of us (we both took our time in finding the right one I guess). This year has been pretty rough with some health issues for me, and I'm praying things get better soon and that we can have our babies before it's too late for me!

Ida and Henrik

Amy.

I am a nurse and my last initial is now T.

1 month. My DH and I just got married after being together over 6 yrs. I am 30 and he is 33, so we decided to start trying. I stopped taking the pill after my last AF Dec. 18.

I did the ever popular Google search after MC Jan. 30. We were just 5 weeks and I started bleeding . This is such a great site for women who have suffered a loss and are also trying to conceive. It is like being surrounded with friends. This is my first post, but I couldn't resist.

Going to keep trying!!

WELCOME!!! I hope you enjoy the board. I find it very helpful!

beetrue Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Bee

How did you come up with your username? I decided I was going to be true to myself and others and in turn only expect the same.

How long have you been TTC? Unconsciously- 3yrs, Planning- 1yr

How did you find out about APA? Surfing the web

Anything else you'd like to add? Its nice to be in a group and not be judged.

My circumstances have changed since I responded to this back in September, so I'd like to update my replies:

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Lisa

How did you come up with your username? it's a mix of my name, my DH's name, and my DD's name

How long have you been TTC? I'm on my 4th cycle

How did you find out about APA? Google search

Anything else you'd like to add? I am so glad to be part of this forum and can't wait to get my sticky bfp!
    TTC after a vasectomy reversal
    Cycle #11
    DD 11
    Proud foster mom of 3!

MythicalMermaid Guest

I would just like to say I'm a newbie to this site as well.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Kat

How did you come up with your username? It's a symbol of my zodiac sighn, Pisces.

How long have you been TTC? on and off since last year.

How did you find out about APA?I googled pregnancy information and this site came up.

Anything else you'd like to add? I think I might be pregnant, not sure, nust keeping my fingers crossed.

Elizabeth (33) (none of the nicknames ever stuck)

Shortened Elizabeth to elzbet, and then reversed it to tebzle. (Elzbet was also a character in a Disney movie, Dragonslayer, that I remembered liking as a kid.)

Really just starting in any serious way - been NPP since June 2006, but was just stopping Depo then, so not even sure if I'm o-ing yet.

Was doing various searches for info. on ovulation, pre-conception health, implantation bleeding, etc., and this site and/or its forums kept popping up and seemed to have the best info.

DBF (fiance) is Ira (30)

Welcome!

Carrie

my first name & last initial..boring

over 2 years

researching ZIFT procedure that my RE recommended for my DH & I

I was happy to see you all have been talking about "The Secret"!

foreverbeautiful Guest

Welcome everyone! Hopefully you enjoy this site as much as I have...the ladies here are great!

shelily Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Shelily

How did you come up with your username? It's a combination of two of my parrot's names (Sheeba and Lily).

How long have you been TTC? 5 months

How did you find out about APA? Web search

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm a new member, but have been lurking for a little while. I'm 37 and DH is 44 and are looking forward to having a child. I never thought it would be so difficult and I'm surrounded by friends who are successful on their first try...or when they aren't even trying. I have faith and if it's in God's plan, then it'll happen for us.

Someone just dropped a house on my sister!

Good luck, Shelily!

shelily Guest

Thanks! This is a wonderful group.

Welcome. The APA is a great resource. Here's to a BFP for you.
    [B]Amy, Luc, Christian, and welcome to Paige!

Default new to TTC and TTC#1

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Andrea

How did you come up with your username? I live in NYC

How long have you been TTC? First month, today is CD25 (only a few more days to wait!)

How did you find out about APA? surfing...

Anything else you'd like to add? My DH and I have been married 4 years this month (together 8 years) and we've done a ton of traveling and such the last 8 years so now it's TTC time! We like to see bands, hang out at good clubs with even better jukeboxes and are trying to figure out how to convert our music room (with 3,000+ CDs etc.) into a nursery in our "cozy" NYC apartment! :o Other than that, I like to read, travel and spend time with friends and family.

Welcome. You will really enjoy all the help these boards give. Good luck TTC.
    [B]Amy, Luc, Christian, and welcome to Paige!

Welcome to APA, Andrea! I think you'll enjoy the forums... in my experience so far, the members here are a really great source of information, support, and humor.

~ Elizabeth
    Elizabeth (35) & Ira (32) ~ Married Feb. '08 ~ TTC #1 since June '06
    m/c 10/07 ~ positive for Factor II (prothrombin) & Factor V (Leiden) mutations
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/tebzle

Welcome Andrea! Hopefully your stay in TTC will be a short one and you'll get to move on to Expecting!!

Thanks for the welcome and TTC wishes! No sign of AF yet however still have a couple days to go and not 100% sure when I O'd this month (I just started charting).

shogan Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Sarah (31) DH (32)

How did you come up with your username? 1st initial + maiden name

How long have you been TTC? 12 months with 1 loss

How did you find out about APA? was searching the net about TTC after loss

Anything else you'd like to add? I wish the best for all you ladies!!!

Welcome to APA Sarah!! Sorry for your loss.
    This is a great bunch of really supportive ladies here! But hopefully your stay is a short one!!

shelily Guest

Welcome Sarah, I'm also sorry for your loss. This is a great group.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Melissa

How did you come up with your username? My name and year of birth

How long have you been TTC? 3 months

How did you find out about APA? Luck!

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm excited to join and talk to other TTCers!

Someone just dropped a house on my sister!

Welcome, Melissa!