Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: READ FIRST and Sign the Welcome Mat!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Lacy - 30 DH 31 DD#1 12 DD#2 11 DD#3 8

How did you come up with your username? Nickname from gradeschool

How long have you been TTC? 7months, seems much longer

How did you find out about APA? by accident, I was looking up TTC on the net

Anything else you'd like to add? We never had to TTC with my first 3, they were all nice surprises, so this is all new here! I have learned a lot here and I would be bored at work if I hadn't found you all!

msudarcie Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Darcie, 31, DH is 41 and DSD, 10

How did you come up with your username? I went to Michigan State Univ (MSU)

How long have you been TTC? 8 months

How did you find out about APA? searching the internet for ovulation info.

Anything else you'd like to add? I am having a very difficult time with TTC and I really feel like all of the ladies here are very supportive. I love being able to ask questions and getting answers from everyone! I just love this site!!!!

Thank you all for participating
    Nicola- I've been BOO'd!

[img][/img]

manders77 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Mandy or manders is what most call me when they know me

How did you come up with your username? It's my nickname and the year I was born

How long have you been TTC? since Jan 05, with much frustration. No MC that I know of.

How did you find out about APA? internet search, I have visited alot just never signed up til now.

Anything else you'd like to add? PCOS but taking clomid. Just trying to remain hopeful that when the Dear Lord thinks it is time it will happen. Open to any suggestions, my DH hasn't been tested yet and that is our next step. I am sure he is nervous but been going thru other tests so wanting to spread out tests for insurance purpose. Any suggestions on his end of the deal?

Oh and everyone just hang with me I have to get used to this and how things are done on here.

Kimmie Guest

Mandy...come join us in TTC Vets.....thre are many of us who have been at this awhile and with PCOS!! Tons of support!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Erin

How did you come up with your username? Bluesky18. Bluesky is my DH favorite Allman's Brother song and 18 is my lucky number. I'm not blue, I'm a happy person.

How long have you been TTC? 7mths

How did you find out about APA? a pregnant friend

Anything else you'd like to add? We moved 3,000 miles away from home, I often get homesick, and you guys are a great support network for going through the emotional trials of ttc. Sometimes it feels like no else really understands.

Erin,

I know how it is to be far from home. It seems like everyone in Phoenix and California aren't native. Welcome we are glad that you found us. 8)
    Mel

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Angie 31, DH Billy 34, DD Jackie 8

How did you come up with your username? It's my name, with my birthdate (the 27th) and the year I was born in ('75)

How long have you been TTC? 13 months. Although for 7 months, didn't realize I wasn't ovulating. Now I'm on clomid, charting, and becoming a Pro, thanks to the help of all you lovely ladies! So really TTC since April '06

How did you find out about APA? I don't remember but probably searching for early pregnancy symptoms.

Anything else you'd like to add? APA is my daily fix!!! Everyone here is so helpful, it's great.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Erin

How did you come up with your username? It's my son's initials and me, momma!

How long have you been TTC? Well, we're going to start trying by the New Year, unless of course I already am!!

How did you find out about APA? I was doing a search for pregnancy symptoms, not that I don't know most of them, but I've been paranoid. This is the best site I found!

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm a 25 year old stay at home mom/student. I've been married to my best friend for over a year now and we have a 2 year old little boy, Aidan.
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

timtimswife Guest

Even though I've been here forever I'll sign in here so that anyone who is new will know a little about me:

My name is Julie and it's what I like to be called!

I came up with my username because my husband's name is Tima nd the guys at work call him "TimTim" and when I go into the dept. to see him they call me "TimTim'sWife".

This is our 40th. month TTC. Yep, three years and four months. We have done clomid, IUI and IFV. We know our turn is coming soon! Oh, and we have unexplained infertility which is frustrating!

I just want to say that TTC is a journey. If you are lucky you get pregnant fast. If you are like me and Tim, you learn how to be patient. Good luck to everyone!

Julie

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?
    Natalie and hubby is Josh

How did you come up with your username?
    first name and beginning of last name

How long have you been TTC?
    august 2006

How did you find out about APA?
    internet search

Anything else you'd like to add?
    im so glad i found this site. lots of useful info and nice people

BuggyKitty Guest

Hi, my name is Rachel, my husband Mark and I have been TTC #1 since June 2006, we live 10 miles south of Boston.

Last November I found a tiny 3 week old kitten in my mother in laws yard and when he purrs he sounds like a VW Bug! So, we named him Buggy.......hence my screen name "BuggyKitty".

I found APA thru an internet search.

I am 33 years old and Mark is 36yrs, we have 2 cats and a dog named Freddy.

[/b]

Hello and welcome to all the new ladies!

~*Held together with duct-tape,wire and bubblegum!~*

Chrissy - 28 and DH is David - 25

My first name

Off of BCP in July 2005, actively TTC in Feb 2006, forced to take a break from TTC due to the removal of an 8 cm ovarian cyst in Aug 2006 (resulted in the lose of my left ovary and fallopian tube), will return to TTC in Nov 2006

From a friend

Even though this is my first post, I have been reading the forums for almost 6 months. I had to work up the courage to post...I'm shy! I have learned so much from reading the forums and I'm really glad I found this website.

Welcome to APA.
    Mel

HeatherPA Guest

Hi,
    I'm new to this site. My DH and I have been trying to conceive for 14 months. I've been diagnosed with secondary infertility (unexplained). I have one child from a previous marriage. Now my DH and I desperatly want a child of our own. I'm on my 3rd cycle of clomid and second IUI. I'm praying it works this time! I have postive feelings about this time. Anyway, I'd like to hear from anyone going though a similar situation. Anyway, Good Luck to you ALL!

Heather,

Welcome. COme gone us in TTC Veterans or IF. I am getting ready for IVF. I am sorry it has ben such a long journey for you so far.

Mel
    Mel

Hi my name is Stacey (29). My husband any I had a mc July 17th, I was 12 wks. We have been ttc since August 2006.

My nickname is what my friends called me, it's my middle name

I have been using this website for a lot of information when I went thru mc and it has taken me awhile to join.

I found APA thru a web search

Stacey,

I am so sorry for your loss. Welcome to APA.

Mel
    Mel

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Heather and I am 25 years old.

How did you come up with your username? Jules is a nickname that we have for our six year old son--Julien

How long have you been TTC? I actually got remarried in August 2006 and found out two weeks later that we were expecting. This was a huge shock because I was on the pill. Nevertheless we were thrilled because we were planning on trying for a baby right away. Unfortunately we lost that baby the first of september. Now that my body is back to normal we are ttc again.

How did you find out about APA? A friend told me about apa when I was having trouble with the miscarrage and I am so thankful to her because this site is very helpful.

Anything else you'd like to add? I am just really thankful that I was told about apa it was very helpful in dealing with the loss and now that we are ttc it is wonderful to have so many women in the same boat all supporting each other.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Heather and I am 25 years old.

How did you come up with your username? Jules is a nickname that we have for our six year old son--Julien

How long have you been TTC? I actually got remarried in August 2006 and found out two weeks later that we were expecting. This was a huge shock because I was on the pill. Nevertheless we were thrilled because we were planning on trying for a baby right away. Unfortunately we lost that baby the first of september. Now that my body is back to normal we are ttc again.

How did you find out about APA? A friend told me about apa when I was having trouble with the miscarrage and I am so thankful to her because this site is very helpful.

Anything else you'd like to add? I am just really thankful that I was told about apa it was very helpful in dealing with the loss and now that we are ttc it is wonderful to have so many women in the same boat all supporting each other.

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

Lydia, and I'm 36 years old.

Actually, my parents came up with it, and I didn't bother to get more creative. I like my name.

One month or eleven months, but it's a little complicated. We were fortunate enough to get pregnant the first month we tried, almost a year ago, and I discovered APA about 4 months into my pregnancy. I hung out with the August moms and delivered a healthy baby girl, Esme Claire, two months ago. The day after we brought her home from the hospital we found her passed away in her bedside bassinette, from SIDS. DH and I just got the word from our hospital that no problems were found, it seemed to be straightforward (if that's possible) SIDS, and that any future children we conceive would not appear to be at elevated risk. My hormones are still settling down from the pregnancy, so although I've had AF, I'm not ovulating yet.

I don't even remember, it was so long ago. I lurked for a while before I became active, mostly in the August moms. I remember I checked out a couple of other pregnancy forums, and this seemed like the nicest one.

Throughout my pregnancy, Esme's death, the grieving process, and as I recover, APA has been an incredible support. People here knew more about my fairly uneventful pregnancy than anyone else besides DH, so there was a connection there. When Esme died, I got cards from people I'd never met in real life, and actually not just people from my close-knit August moms group. When a joy or tragedy happens to one of us, it affects us all. People who have been through similar situations have been an incredible help and inspiration to me. Now I try to check the Pregnancy Loss section to see what support I can offer to others when I feel up to it. TTC isn't a forum I've been in much, but hopefully I'll get added to the November testers soon and learn my way around.

Default New person

Hi.

My name is Denise

It was the first thing that came to my mind today. AF came today and I feel like a crazy person obsessed with having a baby!

We started TTC in May. I had MC in July and we have been TTC since then.

I googled and O calendar and found this site....I LOVE IT!!

I wanted to join and get to know you guys, because all the people on here seem so sincere, loving and helpful. It is comforting to know there are others out there that not only understand your emotions, but sympathize, support , and most importantly encourage you. I look forward to offering my help and support to anyone that may need me.
    DH(29) Me(31) DS(11) DD(9) DS (2) DD (5 mths)

Hopeful works

hopefully_us - we're hopeful that we'll be blessed with a child soon.

We've been TTC since last January, conceived for the first time in May and lost the baby at 11 weeks (August 2006). We just started trying again after letting everything get back to normal after our loss.

Google When we conceived the first time and wanted to share the excitement with others (and not our families at that point) APA was where we landed.

Anna
    I love my family....nuf said
    uhhh im not really sure...i want a baby but dh isnt ready yet...
    well i joined last year when i was preggo with Abbi (user name was: abbismom) but lost my password forgot where i sent it and well here i am now..
    Uhhh....

After months of 'lurking', I've decided to take the leap and actually join in!

It's a nickname from college - a combination of my first initial and the beginning of my maiden name that we used for computer log-in.

Feels like forever. Went off the Pill in Sept '05, started really TTC in Feb '06, got pregnant the first cycle, was diagnosed with a missed MC (and had a D&C) in May (thought we were 11w3d but it had stopped progressing at 8w3d) and we've been trying again ever since. So we're in our fifth cycle this time around...

Internet surfing while pregnant earlier this year but have really gotten addicted (!) ever since our MC.

I think the support and friendship people find here is really incredible and I know the knowledge I've gained just from poking around has been invaluable.

FSU-Christie Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Christie

How did you come up with your username? FSU-Christie FSU is for Florida State Seminoles and use it on other boards hoping to connect with someone near by.

How long have you been TTC? 7 months since TR.

How did you find out about APA? IT was mentioned on my TR boared.

teachprek Guest

My name is Jennifer or call me Jenn
    I teach PreK and Im 30 yrs old.
    We were trying in Jan 06 when I got off the pill I got PG in May then had a M/C at 10weeks July 10th. Still healing and I got my teaching job so now I'm putting it in the hands of faith. We not trying but not preventing either.

When I found out I was PG back in May 06 I googled all the pregnancy sites and loved this one I was under a different name but Im back now.

Love all the stories in here and everyone behind them you are all great. I love APA -

Hi Jenn, welcome to APA...I teach preschool also

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Cathy.

How did you come up with your username? I feel like I'm losing my mind with all of this baby business, I felt it fit.

How long have you been TTC? Only for about 3 months.

How did you find out about APA? I don't know. I'm glad I found it though.

Nothing really. I'm a very shy person, but online I tend to spill my guts. I promise to not be giving to much info!