Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast

Thread: READ FIRST and Sign the Welcome Mat!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Trish

How did you come up with your username? I have a black labrador!

How long have you been TTC? Just went off BCP this month (Jan 2008)

How did you find out about APA? Websurfing

Anything else you'd like to add? Nope, just thought I'd officially do an intro! My DH is 34 I'm 33, married 12.5 yrs, first time trying!

My name is Tammy. I Hope2BeMommy2008 is pretty self explanatory. We have been TTC for 1 month so far. We are both so excited. WE can't wait to be first time parents. Any advice will be helpful.

Welcome ladies!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Julie

How did you come up with your username? Its My nickname with my middle initial.

How long have you been TTC? We just started tis month...really excited!

How did you find out about APA? I found this website for a friend a while back.

Anything else you'd like to add? I really enjoy this forum...and hope one day I can be pregnant and have a beautiful healthy baby.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Kristie

How did you come up with your username? It's what I do

How long have you been TTC? Since May 2007

How did you find out about APA? Web surfing

Anything else you'd like to add? This forum has been extremely helpful

Welcome to the group, girls!
    BFP 8/6/08! Brailey was born 4/4/09!

confusednavywife Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jessica

How did you come up with your username? Im a confused navy wife lol

How long have you been TTC? just starting

How did you find out about APA? web surfing

Anything else you'd like to add? Really like this forum im learning ALOT thanks

Last edited by wanting#4; 10-30-2010 at 03:30 PM.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jennifer

How did you come up with your username? Dan + Jennifer = Dannifer

How long have you been TTC? Since November

How did you find out about APA? Googled looking for answers, this site had the most answers!

Anything else you'd like to add? I've been waiting my whole life for this time to come, now that it's hear I'm more excited than ever! I'm going to be 25 in February, We just bought a house and moved in last summer. And I'm excited for the next stage in our life!
    I love this website!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Dana

How did you come up with your username? Very uncreative, just initials and last name!

How long have you been TTC? Just went off BCP in November 2007

How did you find out about APA? Websurfing

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm so glad to have found this forum. We're looking forward to adding to our family of 4- DH, myself and our two St. Bernards!
    Dana (31) DH (39)

Welcome everyone!

What is your name? Holly

How did you come up with your username? Its my initials (how boring)

How long have you been TTC? We just started NPP in January 2008 and will try it that way until June and if nothing has happened we will start activily ttc.

How did you find out about APA? I discovered APA when I was searching on info about Placenta Previa during my first pregnancy.

Anything else you'd like to add? I have a beautiful one year old daughter name Jada and DH and I have been married for 3 years!!
    I am 27 years old.

Qwertytigger Guest

Red face

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Rachel

How did you come up with your username? I've been using this name for about ten years. I like Tigger and "qwerty" are the first six keys at the top of the keyboard.

How long have you been TTC? I got a seriously strong urge to add to our family this month, like the first day of my "fertile week".

How did you find out about APA? I was googling for ovulation calendars.

Anything else you'd like to add? Our first child was conceived while I was on BCP (I was not good at remembering to take it everyday). Our second was conceived after 4 months of trying. Our third was conceived the ONE time we didn't use protection. Our fourth was conceived while I had an IUD in place and I didn't know I was pregnant until I was three months along. My midwife told my husband that he "must have some strong sperm". I'm hoping that we get lucky this cycle, too!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Maralee (22) but my family call me MayMay, DF is Craig (24)......we'll be getting married this May!!!

How did you come up with your username? Its my nickname that was given to me by my niece when she was just learning to talk. She couldnt say Maralee and one day called me MayMay or at least what we took to be that lol

How long have you been TTC? well we havnt really tried yet....right now were in the waiting to see if I am PG (unplanned/oops) but we got so excited over the possibility that to cure us from extreme disapointment if im not, DF and I decided to TTC in April as a 25th bday present to him.

How did you find out about APA? I was mid freak out about possibly being PG and roaming net for any info I could get my hands on, when stumbled across APA. Ive since fallen addicted to all the girls on here <3 and *HUGS* from VA, You girls have helped me out soo much and I feel so welcome and such a support system

Anything else you'd like to add? Pray AF does not come for a visit!!! Shes expected Saturday but is unwelcome!! LOL

Default newbie

i'm new to the site. me and my hubby have just begun this process. somtimes i feel like i'm thinking too much about things...like, is it 14 days from the beginning and then some say count backwards 14 days. i used the ovulation chart on this site and my days to conceive are the 16th through the 27th of this month. so we've been :o just about every other day so far. if GOD permits, we'll know around the 4th of february...excited but nervous. any advice along the way?

i'm from baton rouge, la (hence the username), 28 years old and work in sales.
    Last edited by brbaby; 01-24-2008 at 05:37 PM.

16. Thumbs up

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? - JILL

How did you come up with your username? Ive always endurered tough times.

How long have you been TTC? 3 months

How did you find out about APA? google

Anything else you'd like to add? Im so new here I dont know how to use this site properly. I cant add a profile pic and I have no idea how to chart well. Im working on it.

We're having a,

Third IUI was a charm in Jan 2009 after 15 months TTC!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Sara
    How did you come up with your username? My name and then the month/year I got married! (June 2005)

How long have you been TTC? Since Nov. 2007

How did you find out about APA? Just browsing around

Anything else you'd like to add? It's been so wonderful to hear from other people that TTC after BCP can be sooo annoying! (irregular cycles, etc.)
    Sara(26), DH(26)

Summer

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Lea

How did you come up with your username? I have the baby blues. Not eyes, but want a baby!

How long have you been TTC? It took me 3 years to conceive my son, who is now 8. I have never used birth control since then. I am newly remarried to my long time sweetie pie, Jamie, and we want a baby. Have never used anything to prevent it. So we have been "trying" since September 06.

How did you find out about APA? Google! I was looking for advice on buying the Clear Blue Easy Ovulation monitor.

Anything else you'd like to add? Sprinkle some baby dust my way please!!!

amative539 Guest

Red face welcome mat

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? mag

How did you come up with your username? amative means love

How long have you been TTC? 4-5 months

How did you find out about APA? Google!

Anything else you'd like to add? I can't wait to be pregnant, so keep me in your prayers!

Welcome All!!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jennifer(30) and Javier(26)... we've been married over 4 years and finally decided it was time to TTC

How did you come up with your username?
    a tribute to my favorite band, The Autumns... their first full length album was called "The Angel Pool"

How long have you been TTC?
    just started! TTC since January 2008

How did you find out about APA?
    googling everything and anything about TTC

Anything else you'd like to add?
    this is my 1st cycle off the BCP... I am hoping to O this month, but it is already CD24 and no O

Me: Jennifer (31), DH: Javier (27) and...
    Jaxon Xavier Fierro born June 18th 2009!

Talking Hi Everyone!!!!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Nicole

How did you come up with your username? It is me and my daughter's initials combined.

How long have you been TTC? Since Oct 2007

How did you find out about APA? Searching for pregnancy sites via Google

Anything else you'd like to add? I just wanted to let you all know that I am happy to finally be posting on this site. I have been reading info on the forums for the last several months, scared to post. (Not sure why :-?) Anyway... I LOVE!!! LOVE!!!! this website, and these forums. They are great, very informative, and everyone on here is so encouraging. I hope we are all blessed with a wonderful bundle of joy sooner than later... Talk to you all soon.. And thanks for being so welcoming!!!!!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? It's really Elif, but that too hard for people, and everyone thinks it's a guy's name, so I put Elle online to make it easier.

How did you come up with your username? Sugar and spice and everything nice...that's what little girls are made of. Plus, I'm sugar & my hubby is spice, so...

How long have you been TTC? Since May 2007

How did you find out about APA? Google google google

Anything else you'd like to add? Good luck to everybody! Sending baby dust you all!
    Last edited by Sugar&Spice; 03-22-2008 at 07:13 PM. Reason: typo

25. Default

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jamie

How long have you been TTC? since Jan 1st

How did you find out about APA? internet searching

Anything else you'd like to add?

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? I'm Amy and my husband is Brian.

How did you come up with your username? I used to work at a day care and the kids called me "Miss Amy" so I thought it was appropriate for this!

How long have you been TTC? 3 months

How did you find out about APA? Good old Google.

Anything else you'd like to add? My husband and I are both in the Air Force. We are trying to conceive our first child. I'm stationed overseas so none of my family is around and I work with mostly men so any woman to woman advice on TTC or just girl talk would be greatly appreciated.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Stacie

How did you come up with your username? I want to be a mommy!

How long have you been TTC? Feb. will be my 4th cycle

How did you find out about APA? Searching early prego signs

Anything else you'd like to add? This site has tons of stuff!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Kristie

Its My DH and me together :-)

How long have you been TTC?
    We just started this month...really excited!

How did you find out about APA? I was using the ovulating calendar and the found the forums.

Anything else you'd like to add? I have three kids DS 13, DD 12, DS 11 and have my tubes tied in 96. After several tears, years and a new husband, I had a tubal reversal in Dec. 07 and hope that we have our BFP soon! DH has no children of his own but is a wonderful SF.

I use IGC to get Amazon gift cards, Checks and Walmart cards.
    If you have any questions, just ask.

I've been posting in here for months and just realized there was a welcome mat! Sorry! Here is my post:

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Angie

How did you come up with your username? Its my name

How long have you been TTC? November 2007

How did you find out about APA? Googled pregnancy symptoms and found this fantastic forum!

Anything else you'd like to add? Good luck to everyone! And thanks for all of the great advice the past few months. I have learned a ton!

AquariusJLR Guest

What is your name? My name is Jessica, but Jess is ok too!

How did you come up with your username? I am an aquarius and those are my initials.

How long have you been trying to conceive? On and off for a couple months, but really started trying last month, we really want to extend our little family

How did you find out about APA? I was searching google for early signs of pregnancy and this is one of the ones that came up

Anything else you'd like to add? I am so excited to begin this part of my life, we just feel like there is something missing in our home. I'm not the most patient person so this waiting game is going to be so hard for me, but I'm ready!