Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: READ FIRST and Sign the Welcome Mat!

A big welcome and good luck to all the newbies!

5 Angels: EDD 8-07, 1-21-09, 9-25-09, 1-17-10 (twin), 9-24-12

ovarian cancer survivor. Praying for STC & APA angels

2. Default

NAME: JENNY

I GOT MY USER NAME FROM A COMBO OF MY 1ST AND MADIEN NAME

WE HAVE BEEN TTC 1ST FOR 3 CYCLES

I FOUND THIS SITE BY JUST BROWSING THE WEB. I AM SO GLAD I DID YOU GUYS ARE SO SUPPORTIVE OF ONE ANOTHER. I HOPE I CAN MAKE A LOT OF FRIENDS DURRING THIS PROCESS!!
    Jenny&Trent Brodie was born at 30wks 4 days

3. Default

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Alicia

How did you come up with your username? beginning of my name...and I'm a gal...lol

How long have you been TTC? since June (almost 7 months)

How did you find out about APA? not sure...think I had a question and it was something someone had asked on here and showed up in a google search

Anything else you'd like to add? Happy holidays and sticky babydust to all!!!!
    Alicia (26), DH (28), Caitlyn Morgan (3), and Lyssa Nicole (1)

Welcome to the group, Alecia!
    BFP 8/6/08! Brailey was born 4/4/09!

Welcome and hope your stay is short!
    Summer

Default An official Hello

I have been lurking for the past couple of weeks and now I am hooked. It is amazing how supportive you all are of each other and I am getting a lot of my questions answered.

My name is Heather

My screen name is aussiemom because I have two Australian Shepherds which are the coolest dogs and also a yellow lab (she is DH's baby)

We have just started on our TTC journey and hope that it will be a short one. I have some medical issues with clotting and I really hope that they don't become a problem.

I found APA through a Google search about one of my questions.

Thanks in advance for all your great advice and support.

Welcome, Heather! I was traumatized once by an Australian Shepherd who thought it was a fun game to run away from home! We had him about a week before we sent him back to DH's sis. We got his hint We now have a great little pit mix who sticks around!

Good luck in TTC!

Dana

Default Aussies

He was probably trying to herd you-they like to do that especially if they are not well trained.

Mine are trained and my oldest actually goes to work with me each day and works with the kids that I work with

Default Re: Aussies

Quote Originally Posted by aussiemom
    He was probably trying to herd you-they like to do that especially if they are not well trained.

Mine are trained and my oldest actually goes to work with me each day and works with the kids that I work with
    DH's sis is a dog trainer. He's up in rural Maine now, with acres and acres and lots of animals (that I'm sure he herds!).

Hi! My name is Michelle.

My Screen name is ShellStall because most people I am close to just call me Shell and Stall is part of my last name.

We have been TTC for just one month now...January will be our second.

I found APA on Google search after finding out that I was expecting back in September. That pregnancy ended in m/c in October.

I love all the support shown here and the feedback that others can give on questions that you may have that someone else has already been thru.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Christine

How did you come up with your username? I raise seahorses for a living, along with some other marine animals.

How long have you been TTC? Will be TTC starting Jan. 08 when I go off BCP

How did you find out about APA?
    Google of course! I've been looking around for a nice forum and haven't really found any I liked until now.

Anything else you'd like to add? Looking forward to learning a lot here and sharing experiences with all of you nice ladies Oh, and I'm 31 and DH is 31 (almost 32! ha ha)

Welcome!

intensetrust Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Ang

How did you come up with your username? It's my name

How long have you been TTC? 4 months

How did you find out about APA? I've been on here before.

Anything else you'd like to add? My breast have been sore, and tender and swelled for 3 weeks, Could this mean I'm pregnant?

Welcome to all the new gals!
    Summer

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jennifer but everyone calls me Jen. I know it sounds cliche, but seriously, people just call me Jen, I never tell anyone to do that. So you can call me Jen too! Nobody calls me Jenny though.

How did you come up with your username? I recently graduated from law school and passed the NC bar. So I am an Attorney and, as above, people call me Jen so I shortened Attorney and voila: AttyJen

How long have you been TTC? We will start in March 2008! I know I'm posting a little prematurely over her but I'm really excited... so here I am.

How did you find out about APA? OK, here's where you'll think I'm nuts. DH and I just decided to TTC for a 2009 baby. So, obsessive, type A, personality that I am, I go online and try to read everything I can about planning to conceive. I found a lot of useful information and even a few forums but I didn't like the format of the other forums. They were embedded within commercial websites, were difficult to maneuver around and had constant pop-up adds. I'm on the internet a lot and belong to several other forums which use the phpbb format. So I litterally typed "phpbb pregnancy forum" in Google and this is what came up. So glad I found it.

Anything else you'd like to add?
    I'm really exicted to be on here and look forward to getting to know everybody over the next few years. [/b]

Welcome!!

sethsgirl Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Colleen

How did you come up with your username? My hubby is Seth

How long have you been TTC? Just a month and a half

How did you find out about APA? search engine

Anything else you'd like to add? hoping for a BFP in Jan!!!

18. Default

Hi Colleen & welcome - hope your stay here is short & you get to graduate quickly
    Aussie Family - Me (Suzie 44), DH (49), DD (6) & now DS too

AliciaC Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Alicia

How did you come up with your username? Its my name with my last name initial

How long have you been TTC? We were TTC for a total of 6 years. This is our first month TTC #2 since the birth of our son November 16th, 2007.

How did you find out about APA? A friend of mine, BleedingBlack is her UN on here.

Anything else you'd like to add? Happy to be TTC again, though AF has been completely messed up this first cycle. Im also married to my high school sweetheart, Tom, since August 6th, 2005...started dating August 1999.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Alicia and DH is Adam

How did you come up with your username? It has been my email address since high school. I once heard on the radio that you make your stage name by taking your middle name and the first street you lived on and thats how I came up with jadecullen.

How long have you been TTC? We have been TTC for only one month now!

How did you find out about APA? I yahoo'd early pregnancy symptoms. It is a great website!

Anything else you'd like to add? Just graduated from UT and husband just recently started pharmacy school at UT...but we decided to TTC anyways!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Audrey
    How did you come up with your username? Where I live

How long have you been TTC? First half of 2007 and the past two months

How did you find out about APA? Doing a search on ovulation and daisy chained to here.

Anything else you'd like to add? Nope.

InaB Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Irina but everyone calls me Ina, my DH is Jonathan, DD#1 Emma and DD#2 Abiagil.

How did you come up with your username? It's the name friends and family call me by.

How long have you been TTC? Since Sept. '07, skipping the month of Nov. as we were out of town and not in the position to BD! :oops:

How did you find out about APA? Google, searching "am I pregnant symptoms"

Anything else you'd like to add? I love this site! I have learned so much! It's nice to see I am not alone. (even though I know I haven't been trying THAT long - still...it's long enough) :roll:

Default Hello All!

Nice to Meet everyone let me introduce myself my name is Michelle or you can call me shell.

My username is actually a nickname i use on my DH unless i forget his name and then it's Fred.

We have been TTC for about 4 months now i know that is not as long as some of you and i hope it happens tommorow for all of you but i does feel like forever.

I found APA just searching for some facts and reading up on some info on Clomid.

I have to say that this site has been very easy to use and those i have chatted with are great and from what i have read it looks like all of you are great look forward to getting to know you.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?
    Samersova

How did you come up with your username?
    Maiden name
    How long have you been TTC?
    a few months

How did you find out about APA?
    randomly

Anything else you'd like to add?
    I am mostly curious to see what I can learn from other women in the same situation

Welcome everyone!~

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called) : Lisa

How did you come up with your username: just made up!

How long have you been TTC: Actively for 2 months

How did you find out about APA: Google when I discovered my surprise pregnancy and had tons of questions, and I stayed b/c the ladies here are wonderful and a great source of support when I miscarried.

Anything else you'd like to add: The ladies here welcomed me warmly during my pregnancy and I as I stated above were genuinely kind, caring and supportive when I miscarried, and I have learned a tremendous amount of information about TTC from them. I am an RN and worked in Labor and Delivery for many years, but I know virtually nothing about TTC and early pregnancy and this site offers both knowledge and a great place to share feelings, concerns and support.
    Matthew and Christian 28 weeks 11/24/08 We are 3 years old

Hello everyone. My name is Keli and my user name is b/c I have 2 boys 5 & 6 yrs old. We have been ttc since Oct. I found this when I googled due date estimator. I have found everyone her to be very nice and helpful.... Thanks ladies.

Keli (31) William(32) Billy(7) Declan(6)Max(New in town)
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1e27e4

Macrae Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Tammi

How did you come up with your username? My Scottish clan name

How long have you been TTC? I just started this month!

How did you find out about APA? Looking for ovulation info.

I will be 35 in March. I have 2 kids, ages 15 and 14 from a previous marriage. I got pregnant with them really quick and unexpectedly!

My new DH just turned 36 and wants 2 of his own. I just started tracking ovulation last month but missed my window while I was going through a YI. This month I tracked and we did the BD about 24 hours after O on Jan 4th. So...I'm hoping to be at least 3 days pregnant. I have already learned a lot just from perusing the website and I gotta tell ya...it's a little disheartening to hear about the percentages of women my age getting pregnant even while actively trying to!
    Anyway...glad to be here and I hope to post some good news in a couple of weeks!

Welcome all and good luck!!!

My name is Tara

I came up with my username by using my dogs name, her name is Calie and I have always called her Caliebear

I have TTC for 1 month, I have been off Birthcontrol for about 3 months and so far no results

I had come acrossed it when I was looking up signs of pregnancy

I am almost 20 my birthday is in March my Boyfriend and I are planning on getting married and we decided it was time to have a little one of our own. I enjoy this site so far because when I have a question or some support that my bf donesn't know how to give I have other women who might be going through what I am going through