Page 26 of 48 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: READ FIRST and Sign the Welcome Mat!

Default Welcome Mat

This is a very appreciated thread - thanks...

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jen, Jeni, or Jennifer

How did you come up with your username? "MSJENI" is what the day care kids have called me all my life - always worked with children...been doing home child care for almost 20 years now and feel it's my turn to be the mommy...

How long have you been TTC? Started this "mission" a year ago (last August)... was pregnant for 4 months in between (Dec. to Mar.), but lost the baby - So technically, one year, but "trying" that doesn't count the pregnancy in between, nine attempts with donor insemination (single woman).

How did you find out about APA? One of my loving friends in my support group - I'm fortunate to have so many people backing me up with this mission...makes a single woman feel so "un-alone"... She had done some online research on how to help a woman stay strong while going through the IUI sessions... Sweet, eh?

Anything else you'd like to add? Since coming online to your site, I've felt less LOST and terrified... Sure, I've done the research on the science of it all and how it's emotionally difficult - duh, right? - But to actually read about others going through the same situation makes things seem completely different...I no longer feel this self-pity (as much) - just feel like this is tricky and other women are riding this wave, too... Thanks for everything - all of you...

Hey, and I've only been on this site for less than a week!! Woohoo!!

My name is Crystal.

My username is my intials

Ive only been ttc for a few months now

I believe my sister or a friend from work told me about this site

Im new to this so any help or advice would be appreciated..thanks

What is your name? Hi I'm Laura!

How did you come up with your username? Describes my terrain

How long have you been TTC? We've just started after four years of marriage. We were set on not having children so we opted for a vasectomy before marriage. Rash, I know, but at the time it was right for us. Now my DH has had vasectomy reversal and here we are. We are very hopeful!

How did you find out about APA? Found on search engine after typing "early signs of pregnancy"

Anything else you'd like to add? I really enjoy forums and I hope to be able to share joy with you all.
    Last edited by livesnhills; 08-27-2008 at 09:30 PM.

What is your name? Amy

How did you come up with your username? Babydreamer. Because that's all I did for a couple of years...well still do.

How long have you been TTC? Officially one month, but NPP for the two months prior. I also spent a while in STC before conceiving my DD, so you may be stuck with me!

How did you find out about APA? I Googled about trouble TTC and it sent me to some topics on APA. I'm very glad that it did!

Anything else you'd like to add? I love APA (and my Oct. '07 Mommies)! This has been an amazing resource full of incredible, inspirational women.

Ella (4) & Mia (2)

What is your name? I'm Shannon (32) and my DH is Mark (28).

How did you come up with your user name? Its my favorite flower.

How long have you been TCC? This is our 2nd month of trying since our loss this past January.

How did you find out about APA? I was searching for an ovulation calculator.

Anything else you'd like to add? I have been reading the forum's here for about a month and it's really great to see that everyone here is so supportive. I wish everyone the best of luck

6. Default

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? "Hey you!" ...Or Jessica. Whichever you prefer.

How did you come up with your username? I'm a dairy farmer, and our Holsteins have a bit of...we'll call it spunk.

How long have you been TTC? Just started this month. Because that's when the maternity insurance kicked in...**** 6 month wait...

How did you find out about APA? THE INTERNET!!! Seriously...Googled some stuff and it led me here.

Anything else you'd like to add? APA is great. Seriously. But I will sue if I don't get pregnant cause I joined. That's allowed, right? :reads rules: Or...not...

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?

mrsmcg or Helen

How did you come up with your username?

It's my title and the beginning of my surname

How long have you been TTC?

That's a tricky one. We actually decided we'd like a baby last summer when our little girl was 10 months, but I was still breastfeeding and AF hadn't returned yet. It came back in January 08 about 8 weeks after I stopped bfing, but it was very light and I didn't have another one for about 3 months. My doctor referred me to a gynae clinic were I was given Provera and had a forced bleed from that. I also had blood tests and a scan done. The scan for PCOS was fine, but blood tests showed up a thyroid problem. When that was sorted my cycles went back to being regular and the gynae said to count TTC from June/July this year instead. So in conclusion we've been trying since July 07, but only with any chance of a BFP since July 08!!!

How did you find out about APA?

I've been a member of a UK forum for years and someone posted a link to here.

Anything else you'd like to add?

No I think that was long enough!

Default Hi everyone!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Renee

How did you come up with your username? it's an old nickname

How long have you been TTC? We're in our first month of trying, second month off BCP.

How did you find out about APA? Google search

Anything else you'd like to add? I've been reading everyone's posts and it's been great to see other ladies going through the same things! I wish you all the best in your TTC journey!
    Last edited by tonton78; 09-01-2008 at 11:17 AM.

Default I'm new here :)

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Simary

How did you come up with your username? It's my last name

How long have you been TTC? We have been using no protection for 3 years but TTC for a year so far 3 rounds of Clomid with trigger shot every month and we just had our first IUI :celebrate:

How did you find out about APA? I was searching like crazy pregnancy symptoms, how long it take to implant, implantation signs you name it I have searched it. So one day I stumbled on this very cool site!!

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm so happy to find a place with great support!!!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Sar

How did you come up with your username? Hometown

How long have you been TTC? 3 months, although timing has not been ideal for "serious" trying. It took well over a year to get pg w/DD.

How did you find out about APA? Googled my way in

Anything else you'd like to add? It will take me a long time to do a siggie - I'm kind of lazy.

Default Newbie

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Dawn

How did you come up with your username? I graduated from the Univ. of Tenn. and the 9779 is my birthday

How long have you been TTC? We stopped using contraception in April '08 but started TTC in August

How did you find out about APA? Google Search

Anything else you'd like to add? I have been reading the forums for a few weeks. This seems like a great community and everyone seems so supportive of everyone else, kinda like a big family
    Dawn (31), DH (39), DSS - 12/21/98, Lucas - 5/12/09, Avery - 4/8/11

Default Newbie too!

What is your name? Nicole

How did you come up with your username? Old nickname

How long have you been TTC? Just started this month. I have been off BCP for one year now.

How did you find out about APA? I Googled pregnancy and found this site. Seems like a good place to talk to others going through this too.

Anything else you'd like to add? I am excited and nervous and just hope things go well!:celebrate:

Hi everyone! I'm Precious -- a nickname from high school!

Apparently I used to use the word Precious a lot in high school and so it stuck... and through sisters and old friends I never got away from it!

8 or 9 months

I was looking for information about getting pregnant and came across this site.

I'm really happy to meet all of you - thank you for your willingness to share your experiences!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Em

How did you come up with your username? It's my oldest username from about 10 years ago...I honestly forget why I have it.

How long have you been TTC? This is our first month. We're calling it our practice run, I'm trying to figure out charting, etc...and are really kind of hoping for BFP in September or October...I know, wishful thinking.

How did you find out about APA? The interwebs.

I'm reaaaally confused about my temps.

Default Newbie

Hi,

I've been stalking the site for about a month now and have been ttc since this past June. We are newly married, both DH and I are mid-thirties and ttc our first beansprout.

My name is gemlbf. I am known as 'gem'.

My username is per my usual username in combo with my names initials

We've been ttc since 06/08

I found this site while searching for an ovulation calendar

I've been bbt'ing since July and am still learning...here goes to tryin'! Thank you!

Hello I'm Lisa

Picked my name a few years ago...I'm a shania twain fan

1-2 months

I was looking for information about getting pregnant and came across this site.

I am grateful for all of your advice and support looking forward to starting my journey with you all

I am an American living in England...my hubby's English..I am originally from Ohio
    TTC since July 2008-PCOS and will probably need IVF!! Laparascopy September 09

Praying for leslie_matozo's-BFP!!
    Happily married for 6 1/2 years

Default My Info

What is your name? Emmylu

How did you come up with your username? That is the name of our next child, if a girl

How long have you been TTC? 3 months

How did you find out about APA? For years I would check the information on this site! Found it through google.

Anything else you'd like to add? This site is very informative. I am so glad I'm not alone! Even when something silly is posted, TMI is given, or the same question has been asked a dozen times no one critisizes the person! Afterall, most of us are new with the Baby Making! Thank you!!!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Hi everyone..my name is AMI

How did you come up with your username? It was my very first screen name from college...

How long have you been TTC? 2 months

How did you find out about APA? I started trying to learn more about conceiving and happened upon this site..

Anything else you'd like to add? For the last two months, I have learned so much from this website, just by visiting and reading others posts. I have not been trying very long, but felt like I would like to chat with others who may be feeling the same way.. this TTC is so much more involved than I ever thought..It really makes you a bit crazy at times...

hopeful32 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Marina

How did you come up with your username? hopeful about having a baby and my age (at least for a few more days !)

How long have you been TTC? 1 year

How did you find out about APA? Google search

Anything else you'd like to add? I am very new to all of this, so I hope I am doing it right!

20. Default

My name is Karen 25 my husband Philip 31
    we have a 6 1/2 year old boy and 2 1/2 year old girl

My name

Since June 2007 with two losses

I was looking for an ovulation calendar
    Last edited by kboldra; 09-11-2008 at 07:40 PM.

MissAlabama Guest

What is your name: Nila

How did you come up with your username? I am from Alabama

How long have you been TTC? About 6 months after a loss.

How did you find out about APA? google search

Anything else you'd like to add? I have been hanging out here for about two weeks or so and reading all the encouraging words the ladies on this site share with each other gives me hope.

FFWIFEY Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Kristen

How did you come up with your username? I am proud to be a firemans wife!!
    How long have you been TTC? 2 months...

How did you find out about APA? I was searching for websites about ttc.
    Anything else you'd like to add? My dh and I have been together 7 years but only married a little over 1 year, we decided on our 1st anniversary that we wanted to start ttc!!! We are so excited and cannot wait for the miracle to happen!
    Last edited by FFWIFEY; 09-13-2008 at 10:41 PM.

Wink

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Renee

How did you come up with your username? It's my cat's name and day I was married

How long have you been TTC? since 07/01/08

How did you find out about APA? Looking up information about ovulation kits b/c I've been testing for 7 days and still not LH surge.

This site has an amazing wealth of information. I'm glad I found it.
    Last edited by bella13; 09-15-2008 at 12:19 PM.

Rebecca, 32

This is/was my "goal" month - of course I know its normal for it to take longer than six months for many, but I just can't help hoping.

6 months

Everyt question I've had these last few months was answered by a search that returned up resluts from APA - love these ladies!!!
    Last edited by September; 09-15-2008 at 01:14 PM. Reason: typo

angimona Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Ang

How did you come up with your username? First and middle name combined..angela Monique

How long have you been TTC? over two years, I'have two consecutive Mc/s within that time. the last was May 08.

How did you find out about APA? I get on regularly to track my ovlulation

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm frustrated..the waiting sucks

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Kerry

How did you come up with your username? I'm Ryans Mom!! lol!

How long have you been TTC? We had a MC in May. And I started trying again in August.

How did you find out about APA? Google

missblueyes Guest

What is your name? Candace
    How did you come up with your username? cuz i have blue eyes...
    How long have you been TTC? this will be our first month
    How did you find out about APA? Google

Talking new member

My name is Kara and I came up with my screen name because I have a wonderful son, Christian, and he was born in 2004. I am hoping for a sibling for hime soon. I have been TTC for 7 months and have been off of my pills since November. It is difficult for me that I have to try this time around because I did not have to try with my son. It`s frustrating because everyone around me, trying or not, seems to be pregnant. I found this forum but doing searches about pregnancy online and was brought to this. I think it is a wonderful site for support for women (and men) going through the same problems.

Hi there,

New here and hoping to learn alot!! I can be called Nellie, came up with my username as it is my married name, we have been TTC for 3 months, and I have lots of questions!

Thanks for having me.

Bri
    It's part of my name, I know not that creative
    Since January, first cycle of clomid starts in about a week
    One of my bestest friends referred me
    So glad to find this community. I was using another board, but they changed it and honestly this one looks way cooler.

Nice to "meet" you all!