This is a very appreciated thread - thanks...

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jen, Jeni, or Jennifer

How did you come up with your username? "MSJENI" is what the day care kids have called me all my life - always worked with children...been doing home child care for almost 20 years now and feel it's my turn to be the mommy...

How long have you been TTC? Started this "mission" a year ago (last August)... was pregnant for 4 months in between (Dec. to Mar.), but lost the baby - So technically, one year, but "trying" that doesn't count the pregnancy in between, nine attempts with donor insemination (single woman).

How did you find out about APA? One of my loving friends in my support group - I'm fortunate to have so many people backing me up with this mission...makes a single woman feel so "un-alone"... She had done some online research on how to help a woman stay strong while going through the IUI sessions... Sweet, eh?

Anything else you'd like to add? Since coming online to your site, I've felt less LOST and terrified... Sure, I've done the research on the science of it all and how it's emotionally difficult - duh, right? - But to actually read about others going through the same situation makes things seem completely different...I no longer feel this self-pity (as much) - just feel like this is tricky and other women are riding this wave, too... Thanks for everything - all of you...

Hey, and I've only been on this site for less than a week!! Woohoo!!