Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1425

Thread: READ FIRST and Sign the Welcome Mat!

Jey and Ember...great to have you!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I'm not really new but I've been on here only about a week or so and loving it! My name:Kaylie
    Username: I came up with it cuz I'm only 18 and married so a very young wife lol and also the other part cuz I hope to get pregnant and be a momma soon!
    TTC: we have been actively trying to conceive for 2 months
    I found this website by looking up stuff on google about pregnancy and it popped up! soo glad it did cuz you ladies are great
    Anything else: my husband and I were married in January and we will both be 19 this summer and hoping to be pregnant by then we are Christians too but don't push it on others.. We love kids and can't wait to have our own!!

Welcome ladies!
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Kim (25) DH Ryan (25)

How did you come up with your username? My first name and middle name initials, my last name, and year of birth.

How long have you been TTC? Not yet starting, will be in June/July but have been on apa on the past when I thought I may have been pregnant before. I can't wait to be part of the due date boards!!!

How did you find out about APA? Google

Anything else you'd like to add? I am just so excited to start trying for our little one and I'm looking forward to surprising the pants off of my mother in law!
    Kim-26 DH-26 Figuring out how to be a SAHM!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Desi

How did you come up with your username? It is a nickname

How long have you been TTC? 1 month

How did you find out about APA? Google

Anything else you'd like to add? Excited

Default Signing the welcome mat :)

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Shayla

How did you come up with your username? My husbands name is Daniel and mine is Shayla so d and s came to mind

How long have you been TTC? Two Months

How did you find out about APA? A best friend who is on this website as well, we are both TTC

Anything else you'd like to add? I love how to group is so supportive and loving towards one another

New here and looking for people in the same boat!
    Name: Steph
    TTC 1st baby for a month
    37 years old

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Tonya Nasworthy, Im 38 and hubby is 30

How did you come up with your username?

How long have you been TTC? 4 year 2 months

How did you find out about APA? A friend sent me the link to come here and get support because I wasnt really finding help or answers anywhere else.

Anything else you'd like to add? Im glad I found someplace to come and get help, support and make friends.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Gen/Gingy

How did you come up with your username? Most used nicknames growing up were all on account of my red hair (Auburn , not actually ginger except some summers). And of course , many of my peers say I "snapped" LOL

How long have you been TTC? Just arrived at the station. Started Temping and seeing what changes in my system since a pregnancy a couple years ago. Prepping for first casual try in August

How did you find out about APA? Was member 2008- 2009(it seems furtle murtle is now taken on all three boards I was at) during serious TTC with a sub-fertile partner. No longer had access to the email.

Anything else you'd like to add? Just getting a back in to the swing of things. No known bar to conception, but well... I AM 47. I sure don't have unlimited time.
    Mixed support from friends and family, is what brings me for the extra support of forums of the "wants" instead of the jury the decrees of the "should You/adopt/you have enough"
    On board the crazy train til I reach my destination

Hey Gingy great to meet you !!

Woot 47 and ttc...that's awesome !! Praying your stay in ttc is short and sweet...this is a great room with awesome ladies, lol, but obviously none of us want to stay here long .

Looking forward to getting to know you !! Maybe we'll share a dd room...I'll be trying again Septemberish

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Elly.

How did you come up with your username? It's my name. I'm super creative.

How long have you been TTC? This time, only since April.

How did you find out about APA?Google.

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm a bit of a control freak. I like to know everything about everything that could maybe be a what-if.

My name is Janice....

I ride horses and I'm a mom, hence the username

Just stopped my BC this month...

I found APA when I was pregnant with my first child, my daughter who is now 7....I have a 4 year old son too...

So glad to be trying for a third!!! Marriage was rocky for a while, now it's great and we are adding to the family!!!

I wonder if anyone from 7 years ago is still here.....hhhmmmm..

What is your name? Lindsay

How did you come up with your username? It's a nickname :-)

How long have you been TTC? DH and I stopped preventing this July.

How did you find out about APA? My sister

Anything else you'd like to add? Babies are such a blessing! Looking forward to having one of my own :-)

14. Default

Welcome! We hope your stay in TTC is short and sweet.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Welcome Lindsay!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Hiya to all of our ttc newbies !!! Praying your stay is short and sweet !!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Danielle. I have lots of nicknames so D or Danni works for me.

How did you come up with your username? It's a combination of my first, maiden and last name.

How long have you been TTC? About to get started and didn't think I would be overwhelmed about the process.

How did you find out about APA? Searching online how to track ovulation

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm excited and glad there is support like this.

Welcome to, Danielle! Hope your stay is short and sweet!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Carrie
    How did you come up with your username? Baby fever I suppose
    How long have you been TTC? 10 months
    How did you find out about APA? i was googling trying to conceive
    Anything else you'd like to add? I love the website, it contains loads of handy information,

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?
    Karen

How did you come up with your username?
    My husband gave it to me.

How long have you been TTC?
    Just getting started. Went off BC about 2 weeks ago.

How did you find out about APA?
    Google searched OPKs.

Anything else you'd like to add?
    I'm 29 and my DH, Jay, is 35. We've been married since May 4th and we're very excited about starting a family! GL to everyone TTC!

Welcome Karen!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

22. Default

Welcome Karen, hopefully your stay here will be short and sweet!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Danielle, Carrie, and Karen!!!

Great to have you here and looking forward to getting to know you!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Hello All! My name is Courtney

How did you come up with your username? my username is a combo of my first initial (C) and my husbands (J) and our last name Bedoya

How long have you been TTC? After 13 years of marriage my husband and I decided it was time for a baby. I had my Mirena removed on August 6.

How did you find out about APA? I googled ovulation information and APA popped up.

Anything else you'd like to add? This is a huge step and decision for my husband and I because for a long time we didn't think we were going to have kids. We are excited and nervous all at the same time.

Welcome Courtney!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

26. Default

Welcome Courtney! I hope your stay in TTC is short and sweet!

Courtney!!

I was a member here years ago, when pregnant with my now 4-yr old daughter (Mar 09, but she arrived early in late Feb!), and then I was in the June 12 room, due with twins...until my m/c in 12/11. Since then, my life has taken such a different course -- and in a good way! My family moved from Chicago to Raleigh, NC, and we did a lot of work regarding moving, buying a house, moving again, jobs jobs jobs!, and my daughter's asthma/food allergy issues...it's been a tough year & a half, but sooooo worth it...and now we're at a point to try again, so here I am! :-)

My name is Christina (and I cannot for the life of me remember my previous username!) & I live in NC, thus Xina in NC. :-)

This is our first cycle attempting to conceive -- I'm OK with a bfn, as we saw this as more of a trial run. :-)

And I answered all the rest in my essay above! :-)

Default Back Again!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Allison

How did you come up with your username? When originally TTC for my first child, the only 'mom' I was at the time was to our dog, Lucy.

How long have you been TTC? Technically, DH and I never went back on birth control after the birth of our daughter, but weren't really trying to get preggo. We had the conversation this week and looks like we'll start our process (IUI) again in June/July.

How did you find out about APA? Originally, through Google.

Anything else you'd like to add? I was on here very frequently in 2010 in our journey to conceive our DD and am looking forward to communicating with amazingly supportive women once again.
    Lucy(our dog-9)Me (32)DH(34)-sperm count normal, low motility:IUI#3 with Clomid 2011---!=DD (2) Praying for all of the APA ladies!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Sami and my boyfriend is Nate

How did you come up with your username? Miss cause I'm still single and Sami cause its my name.

How long have you been TTC? A month.

How did you find out about APA? Googleing ovarian cyst

Anything else you'd like to add? I have 10 siblings and one on the way! And me and my boyfriend are hoping to be pregnant!
    Last edited by MissSami; 01-02-2014 at 01:26 PM.