Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1418

Thread: READ FIRST and Sign the Welcome Mat!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Melissa, but my friends and family call me Mel.

How did you come up with your username? I like seaturtles and all of my usernames begin with melturtle.

How long have you been TTC? This is my 4th month, but I just turned 38 a few weeks ago so I'm panicking! I started seeing an RE last week so we'll see where this goes.

How did you find out about APA? google

Anything else you'd like to add? My husband (36) and I have been married 8 years, but have been together for 15 and this is our first time TTC. I hope we still have a chance!
    Last edited by Melturtleluv; 10-09-2012 at 03:42 PM.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?
    --You can call me Kari

How did you come up with your username?
    --My initials & wedding date

How long have you been TTC?
    --only 30 days.

How did you find out about APA?
    --My friend referred me.

Anything else you'd like to add?
    --I've been with my husband for 4 years, just got married and we are ready to add a little one to the equation!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?
    --Holly

How did you come up with your username?
    -- Just something I have used for a long time and the year I was born

How long have you been TTC?
    --Starting next week =)

How did you find out about APA?
    --Yahoo

-- My husband and I have been married over 4 years. We have went through 2 miscarries due to me being RH negative. But my Dr. has set up a good plan so lets hope the third time is a charm ! =)
    Holly(25) and DH (26)- My husband and I have been married over 4 years now. We unfortunately had 2 miscarriages 3 years ago. Hopefully 3rd time is a charm

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Stephanie

How did you come up with your username?: I want a baby to love so I have mine as babytolove

How long have you been TTC?: Since October 2010

How did you find out about APA?: Google searched TTC message boards

Anything else you'd like to add? New here hoping to make new friends
    Stephanie 25: Rodney 26
    Serenity Michelle Fell Asleep April 16th 2009 and was born April 18th 2009 at 33 weeks.
    My Story More About Me http://thelongroadfromstillbirth.blo...-my-angel.html

furyem54 Guest

What is your name? Liz

How did you come up with your username? a login from college it has my maiden name in it.

How long have you been TTC? 10 months

How did you find out about APA? Googled looking for answers and this was one of the sites that came up.

Trace33 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My real name is Tracie but you can call me Tracie or Trace.

How did you come up with your username? Something my friends have called me since I was a kid.

How long have you been TTC? 5 years since my tubal reversal.

How did you find out about APA? Googling info about pg stuff since I just got a BFP.

What is your name? Jessica

How did you come up with your username? My daughter's name and I am a mommy. 26 is the day we are both born on

How long have you been TTC? 5 months

How did you find out about APA? When I became pregnant with my daughter, I went to google to search for some answers to questions I had.

Anything else you'd like to add? I have been married to my husband for 5 years and ready to add another addition to our family.

What is your name? Megan

How did you come up with your username? Dreysander has been my net name for years, Dreya I sometimes use because it's shorter and easier to remember.

How long have you been TTC? December will be our first month

How did you find out about APA? When I was pregnant with my first son I needed a lot of questions answered, that's how I found APA.

Anything else you'd like to add? If not for APA I probably wouldn't have breastfed, I had no idea. Also this is going to be our last child, after he / she is born I'm getting a tubal. Exciting and sad at the same time!
    Megan (29) and Jayson (31) Happily married 9 years

What is your name? Melissa

How did you come up with your username? It's my married name and the year that my husband and I were married. We just celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary November 12, 2012! Woot-woot!

How long have you been TTC? I stopped the pill end of June. So about six months.

How did you find out about APA? Randomly came across when I was looking some info I was curious about planning for pregnancy and women's health on my laptop.

Anything else you'd like to add? I am nervous and excited 27 year old who's grateful for the patient and supportative husband I have been blessed with! I am hoping that APA will be a place of support and encouragement as we embark on this journey.

Melissa(27) and Darryl(46) married one year as of 11/12/2012.

What is your name? Naomi

How did you come up with your username? It was the username I was assigned when I started college. I just use it for anything online now. Kinda boring I guess!

How long have you been TTC? 1 month

How did you find out about APA? Google

Anything else you'd like to add? I will be 31 in February. I have a 22 month old son. It took a couple years and finally giving up to have him. I would really like another child. We just started trying and now all of a sudden my body is going crazy again. I thought my cycles were all under control and I might be able to get pregnant easier this time. Guess that might not be the case. Really just need a place to talk and ask questions, and hoping this is it.

What is your name (what you like to be called.). Julianne!

How did you come up with your user name? Nickname from a friend

How long have you been TTC? 2 months

How did you find out about APA? Looking for info on google

Anything else you would like to add? My husband and I just celebrated 6 years together.

Default Hello All

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? my actual name is Hannah

How did you come up with your username? DH and I were at an ice cream place and I saw a sign for a flavor but thought it said oreooverlord instead of oreo overload and it just stuck as an inside joke since I love oreos and we had a cat named Nabisco at the time.

How long have you been TTC? on and off for about 9 months now. I say on and off since we saw each other on weekends for a few months due to military training and then a move across country.

How did you find out about APA? random search on preggo feelings

we have a 4 yr old son and have not been preventing in any way since a miscarriage in Jan.

SunflowerLove Guest

Name: Jennifer

Username: Sunflowers are my favorite flowers

We've been TTC for 1 month

I found APA through Google

I charted before but haven't recently because of the stress it was causing me. Constantly having phantom symptoms because I knew where I was at in my cycle.

CFarley Guest

Name: Colleen

Username: I was very original in using first initial, last name! Too many logins to remember to complicate it more than that!

We've been TTC for about 4 mos

I found out about APA from a friend who used this site when she was pregnant

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Emcee

How did you come up with your username? Since highschool I've had the nick name for my initials.

How long have you been TTC? For 4 months now.

How did you find out about APA? I was online searching for early pregnancy symptoms! And I came across this website.

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm very in need of someone who is outside of my circle to answer questions for me please. oh also btw I love this website!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your name? My name is Jacque

How did you come up with your username? My username is a combination of my dogs name and the number of children I have.

How long have you been TTC? My husband and I have been TTC for 10 months.

How did you find out about APA? I was searching for early pregnancy signs and this website popped up!

What is your name? You can call me Cookie

How did you come up with your username? A nickname my husband came up with...

How long have you been TTC? This will be our first month trying to conceive baby #3...

How did you find out about APA? I have been using this site since baby #1

MrsGreen2016 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Sarah but my really good friends call me Sort =P

How did you come up with your username? My DH's last name and some numbers =P

How long have you been TTC? 3 years...

How did you find out about APA? I googled pregnancy symptoms and its the first one I clicked and I love it!! =D

Anything else you'd like to add? Me and my dh are really wanting to have another baby... =)

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Rachael

How did you come up with your username? Initials

How long have you been TTC? Just starting again.

How did you find out about APA? Google.

Anything else you'd like to add? Based on my answers, I'm kind of boring! DH has baby fever more than I do, but I'm willing to go along for #2!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Hi!! I'm Natalie

How did you come up with your username? Been using it for a long time, I'm a gamer girl so it's the name I always use.

How long have you been TTC? Since January, every day feels like forever.

How did you find out about APA? Google-- it's the best.

Anything else you'd like to add? I hesitated to make a place for myself here, as I have a tendency to get hyper-focused on things. But I felt like a community of people who "get it" is exactly what I need right now!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Welcome Natalie!! I hope your stay here is short and sweet
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Hi!! I'm Natalie

How did you come up with your username? Been using it for a long time, I'm a gamer girl so it's the name I always use.

How long have you been TTC? Since January, every day feels like forever.

How did you find out about APA? Google-- it's the best.

Anything else you'd like to add? I hesitated to make a place for myself here, as I have a tendency to get hyper-focused on things. But I felt like a community of people who "get it" is exactly what I need right now!
    Hi and welcome!

Yeah, I know the feeling! Each day does feel like forever! My Husband and I have been TTC since June 2012 of last year to have our first son or daughter. We're so ready and its been so hard to have a visit from mother nature each tme. We're about to go into another "wait and see period." It's frustrating, but know we all do get it and it's not easy!

Best wishes to you!
    Miller2011

Welcome and wishing you both all the best!

Miller2011

Hello and Welcome!

My Husband ad I have been TTC since June of last year and we're ready to have our first son or daughter on the way! I do agree it's nice to find a place outsideof the circle to get questions answered from others.

Wishing you all the best!
    Miller2011

Hi and welcome!

I do hope that this will be it for you both!

Best wishes to you both!

Miller2011

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Kasey. You can call me Kasey, or Kay since it's short formy username!

How did you come up with your username? "Kay" stands for my first initai.. and Dub stands for my last initial which is W. Everyone calls me KayDub

How long have you been TTC? we started in Jan 2013, but DH got the flu majorly, so we're only counting Feb as our first cycle

How did you find out about APA? I googled a question I had, and it led me here. I got a great answer from a past post so I thought I'd poke around!

Anything else you'd like to add? I know I'm late adding here, but I jumped right in feet first and started bugging everyone with questions first! Lol. I've already met some wonderful ladies, and I hope to make some friends! Also, I have a tendency to get a tad obsessive and worried very easily, so I hope you can all look past that and slap some sense into me if that happens!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Amanda

How did you come up with your username? Just a name I have always been called with some numbers added!

How long have you been TTC? This is our first month.

How did you find out about APA? Just got lucky and found it

Anything else you'd like to add? I have 2 kids, a 5 year old son and a 7 month old daughter! A wonderful husband and I am a stay at home mom and going to college. We live on a small 40 acre farm in Ohio. Have any question's just ask!! Here is Makenzie cell phone pic of m.jpg And here is Brycecell phone pic of Br.jpg

Hi everyone, I'm Jey. My user name means I'm a mama to a dog of 6 years... but I'd love to be a mama to my own child some day. I've been ttc since January 2013.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Ember

How did you come up with your username? I usually use butane as my user, I think it's kind of funny given my name.

How long have you been TTC? This is our first month of actually trying, before it was just not trying not preventing.

How did you find out about APA? Google. Yay google!

Anything else you'd like to add? I am more than ready for this endeavor, and the odds are really stacked against me, but ill keep on hoping

Quote Originally Posted by Butane View Post
    What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Ember

How did you come up with your username? I usually use butane as my user, I think it's kind of funny given my name.

How long have you been TTC? This is our first month of actually trying, before it was just not trying not preventing.

How did you find out about APA? Google. Yay google!

Anything else you'd like to add? I am more than ready for this endeavor, and the odds are really stacked against me, but ill keep on hoping
    Welcome!