Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1424

Thread: READ FIRST and Sign the Welcome Mat!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Leslie

How did you come up with your username? ?

How long have you been TTC? We stopped BC in October.

How did you find out about APA? When I had my daughter, I would sometimes search my own questions and see what previous responses were. I am not sure how I found it at the time. Probably google.

Anything else you'd like to add? No.

Hzleyz Guest

Hi there! My name is Alicia! My username is because I have hazel eyes. I found APA in a google search. I am ttc baby #2 since Jan. I'm almost 24 and married to my husband for 6+ years and we have an 18mo daughter.

Hzleyz Guest

Ooops. Im almost 25, not 24

cami0611 Guest

You can call me Cami..
    My username is based off the initials of my name and the birth years of my 2 kids
    Haven't been TTC for too long now maybe a month
    I found out about APA through the google search engine
    I would to add that I hope I come across good advice and wonderful energy

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Ambrya

How did you come up with your username? It's just my first name!

How long have you been TTC? This is our first month!!!

How did you find out about APA? I was googling a question and found the answer on APA. Also, after scrolling through various online pregnancy forums, which were kind of scary, I've come to appreciate this site even more! I've been following so many TTC posts that I thought I should go ahead and join

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm in the 2ww and so excited! But, I try not to be. I've seen how supportive and encouraging everyone is on this forum and am excited to be a part of it!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Augustina, pretty much everyone calls me Gus

How did you come up with your username? it's a mispelling of the Latin word for "No Man" or "Not Of Man", I took it as my email years ago, but I got it from the Odessy by Homer...and 973 is my birthdate

How long have you been TTC? since January

How did you find out about APA? goggle search

Anything else you'd like to add? I've never TTC before--my 2 others (son, 10 & daughter 4) just sort of "happened" in the middle of an awful DV relationship that I've been free of for 3 years now. My wonderful fiance has no children of his own, he's 32 and I'm 38

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? hikari

How did you come up with your username? nickname my bff and I came up with in gradeschool

How long have you been TTC? about a month now

How did you find out about APA? websearch

Anything else you'd like to add?
    I've been a registered member now for almost 4 years! and have been very blessed to have all the support of the wonderful women here thorugh both of my pregnancies, and a divorce thus far, and now a remarriage and fianlly TTC for a lil girl now!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Kendra or you can call me KC (my initials). Either works for me.

How did you come up with your username? my initials and our wedding date

How long have you been TTC? this is month #1!

How did you find out about APA? google search

Anything else you'd like to add? This is our first time ttc. I waited for 3 yrs for DH to give the go-ahead. I was ready from day 1 but he wasn't. So excited to finally be trying!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Sara

How did you come up with your username? Childhood nickname.

How long have you been TTC? Month #1!

How did you find out about APA? Google search

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Mia and I am 33 year old.

How did you come up with your username? I've always loved watching the full moon rise, sometimes I catch the sun ;)

How long have you been TTC? One month.

How did you find out about APA? Google search.

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can to guide me on this new adventure.
    Last edited by Sun&Moon; 03-25-2012 at 05:23 AM.

nicmarie Guest

My name is Nicole and I'll be 27 next month.

My username is part of my first name (nicole) and my middle name (marie) together.

TTC 2 months!

Found APA on Google

My name is Jess. I am back again.. I have been around a couple of times in the past few years, I just haven't been able to stay a constant presence. I really didn't want to continue using my old user name, so I changed it to this one. I chose this one because I love the rain at midnight. My husband and I have been TTC off and on for the past (2) years. After last year, I was so sure I was pregnant, I convinced myself and believe I actually caused symptoms that otherwise wouldn't have really been there. So this year, I have been trying not to really think about or focus on trying. That's the biggest reason I couldn't stick around, since I so easily can trick myself into false hope. So.. we were not trying recently but we believe I may finally have gotten pregnant! We'll see. Best wishes to all you ladies!
    "Reaching for the random or whatever will bewilder me."
    ~ Jess (27) & Angel (30) ~

Hebrews11 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? I like going by Liz or Lizzy

How did you come up with your username?: It's the faith chapter in the Bible

How long have you been TTC?: Since fall of 2008, but I've been through so many tests and stuff that because of our new discovery (found out I have a gluten intolerance in Dec 2011) I'm going to say we've been trying since January 12. Celiac is an auto-immune disorder and because of that, it can cause the rest of your body to be out of whack as well!

How did you find out about APA?: I searched google for fertility charts and APA came up

Anything else you'd like to add? I've lost 20 pounds since last July! I'm healthier than I ever have been, owe it to the gluten free diet!
    Last edited by Hebrews11; 04-25-2012 at 06:54 AM.

AF2Army Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Amanda

How did you come up with your username? My husband is in the Army and I'm in the Air Force

How long have you been TTC? I'm currently deployed to Afghanistan for a year. My husband had a year deployment as well which overlapped with mine so we've been apart now for about 550 days. We wanted to start a family right away, but country came first. After my R&R in March I went off my BC (YASMIN). We just happen to be able to see eachother in June (a month before I redeploy in July), so we are hoping that we get pregnant that week, but know it's a long shot. If not, we will start actively trying in July when I get back.

How did you find out about APA? Google
    Anything else you'd like to add? I'm nervous about the fact that I was on Yasmin for 9 years. I'm trying to figure out my cycle but its not normal because I think my body is regulating. I'm terrified I messed up my system. :-(

lilbunnie Guest

Hello, everyone. I'm new here, so I thought I'll start with introductions.

What is your name? Jennie

How did you come up with your username? My Japanese teacher nicknamed me Usagi (rabbit) to separate me out from all the other Jennifers out there. My non-Japanese speaking friends called me Bunny for many years and my hubby calls me "Bunnie", so I figured our little one will be our "lil bunnie" until we know the gender.

How long have you been TTC? 3 months, but it seems so much longer . . . Is that normal?

How did you find out about APA? Googled online pregnancy journal. I wanted somewhere to record my thoughts that wasn't known to friends or family.

Anything else you'd like to add? This will be our first pregnancy. I'm nervous and trying not to be stressed and anxious to just hear "pregnant"!

I'm re-signing the Welcome Mat because I messed up my registration and had to get a new account.

What is your name? Jennie

How did you come up with your username? My Japanese teacher nicknamed me Usagi (rabbit) to separate me out from all the other Jennifers out there. My non-Japanese speaking friends called me Bunny for many years and my hubby calls me "Bunnie", so I figured our little one will be our "lil bunnie" until we know the gender. McG is for our last name.

How long have you been TTC? 3 months, but it seems so much longer . . . Is that normal?

How did you find out about APA? Googled online pregnancy journal. I wanted somewhere to record my thoughts that wasn't known to my family. My mom had 4 miscarriages and 4 full-term pregnancies, so I'm not planning on sharing any PG news with family until I hear the heartbeat. I think that's a good benchmark, right?

Anything else you'd like to add? This will be our first pregnancy. I'm nervous and trying not to be stressed and anxious to just hear "pregnant"!

Chunkymonkey Guest

My real name is Lori but i call myself chunkymonkey because its the name of an ice cream I like. Do you guys know Ben and Jerry ice cream??? A little on the expensive side but it is sooooo good. Anyways, I live in Spain with my dh and this is our first ttc and first would be child. We donīt care if its a boy or a girl just as long as its healthy and has five fingers. hehe
    We just started ttc this week and nobody in his family knows we are ttc. Only my family and a good friend here know. I donīt like the idea of everybody knowing we are ttc. When I get pregnant, then we will say so but before that...too many opinions about what you should and shouldnīt do....too many family members with their own opinions. hehe No thank you, I prefer to keep it to myself and one good friend who is like a tumb meaning she would never tell anybody. Not even her own mother.

not-giving-up-hope12 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Nicola (Nikki)

How did you come up with your username? Just trying not to give up hope

How long have you been TTC? 6 years just gone

How did you find out about APA? Just googled some information on spotting, early periods etc...

Anything else you'd like to add? I have hyperprolactinemia so i'm trying to find others who have the same issue to get some feedback on their experiences.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?Becky

How did you come up with your username? I'm a little over protective like a mamabear with her cubs

How long have you been TTC? since March so 4 months

How did you find out about APA? I found this site through google search. Lurked for a while and decided to chime in

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Liza

How did you come up with your username? Just a nickname! Seemed easy enough

How long have you been TTC? Hesitantly, it is month #1 (but kinda nervous!)

How did you find out about APA? Google

Anything else you'd like to add? Kinda nervous to try, but more nervous that it will never happen if I don't start now... I guess i always thought that life would be less busy, and I would already be a mom by now. And I am now worried that it might never happen, and scared to talk to anyone except my DH, so I figured this would be a good place to talk to others in similar positions

Rebakha Guest

What is your name? My name is Rebakha, pronounced Rebecca, just spelled a little differently! My husbands name is Ryan and we've been married for 7yrs this past March.
    How did you come up with your username? Nobody else seems to spell their name quite like me...usually it's my first choice.
    How long have you been TTC? Over 7 years...currently we are on our 2nd successful (hopefully) round of femara and waiting for the Ovulation kit to show us good news!!
    How did you find out about APA? I was surfing the web about Intrauterine Insemination and this website was the most informative one I've ever been too.
    Anything else you'd like to add? Not really...although I'm always open to questions. I'm looking forward to getting some answers and talking with people who are struggling just like my husband and I are.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Samantha I prefer Sam or Sammie

How did you come up with your username? I am hoping to have my first next year

How long have you been TTC? since November 2000

How did you find out about APA? Did a google search for pregnacy sysmptoms and it popped up

I am glad I found a forum that seems to be engaged and supportive to those of us who have been trying for a while.
    Last edited by mommiehopeful2013; 07-07-2012 at 09:23 AM.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Stefanie

How did you come up with your username? I have used it for ever with different things.

How long have you been TTC? Actively for the last month.

How did you find out about APA? I used APA during my first pregnancy (July 08!) and loved having a safe place to post question and receive answers

Anything else you'd like to add? I happen to be extremely nervous about being able to conceive because of complications during my first birth.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Kelly

How did you come up with your username? Its just my first initial and last name!

How long have you been TTC? June is the first month.

How did you find out about APA? When I became pregnant with my son (was due July 08), my friend told me about it. And I have loved it ever since!!

Anything else you'd like to add? I just would like to wish every one here good luck and hope your stays here are short!! This will be our last baby and I just pray that it actually happens!!
    Last edited by Ksears; 07-10-2012 at 04:52 PM.
    Kelly (26) DH (30)
    Jacob Lynn coming May 2013!

Tishbad Guest

Default First time on APA

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Tamara

How did you come up with your username? Name of a toy I got that I named from 2 of my best friends' names.

How long have you been TTC? We stopped birth control in February, but June was the first time we 'tried' to concieve.

How did you find out about APA? Google search for a question I plan on posting.

Anything else you'd like to add? I hope I can get my questions answered! I am excited to find a place like this.

glutenfree Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Lisa (42)

How did you come up with your username? How did you come up with your username? I have Celiac and have been gluten-free for almosg 3 yesrs

How long have you been TTC? How long have you been TTC? August was our 1st month

How did you find out about APA? How did you find out about APA? I was online looking for other moms who are TTC, glutdn-free and husbands who have had vasectomies with swimmers

Anything else you'd like to add? We have 4 kids& I teach a fitness class

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Ashley. Can call me Ash or Ashley either or

How did you come up with your username? Its my nickname and middle name

How long have you been TTC? 2 months

How did you find out about APA? Google Search

Anything else you'd like to add? Really excited to get to chat and meet everyone!

I am Kate. I am getting my IUD removed on SEpt.18th, so I'd like to be on this forum for support, information and new TTC friends . I am a memebr of APA since October 2008 when I discovered I was preggo with my DD Zoe , can't beleive it's been 4 years. My beatiful Zoe is 3 now and she is my life , my joy and everything.
    I've been in Due date group of June 2009 where I found many wonderful ladies and now we are keeping in touch through the group on FaceBook.
    I hope I'll move to Due dates of 2013 group soon . I will just keep my fingers crossed that I get preggo as easy and as fast as I got with my DD.
    Wish you all ladies good luck and positive thinking!!!
    Last edited by babybee; 09-07-2012 at 08:30 AM.
    ZOE EMMA: LIFE, LOVE and EVERYTHING[/COLOR]

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Ginger

How did you come up with your username? Ginger my first name and laraine my middle name ;)

How long have you been TTC? Middle of August 2012

How did you find out about APA? Google!!!

Anything else you'd like to add? So so excited to be ttc, this is what i have been waiting for forever and i cant wait to get a bfp ;)

Thumbs up

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?
    Real name is Katherine, but I go by Katie (31). My husband is John (33).

How did you come up with your username?
    My username has been the same since I was 15 years old. At the time I was obsessed with Tori Amos (teen angst!), so it was a combination of my two favorite songs- Icicle and Sugar. Together it became Sugarcicle.

How long have you been TTC?
    This is our first month! We just got married in August. Our original plan was to wait until January to start trying, but that got thrown out the window (along with the BC pills) in the middle of September

How did you find out about APA?
    Good old GOOGLE!

I would just like to say thank you to everyone here. I've lurked on other boards and forums from other websites, and the ladies can be very harsh and cruel. I've only seen kindness and support here, and that's what will keep me coming back.
    Katie (31) and John (33) - TTC our 1st!