Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1422

Thread: READ FIRST and Sign the Welcome Mat!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Elizabeth

How did you come up with your username? it's my middle name..year I was born and the year I graduated HS

How long have you been TTC? today

How did you find out about APA? searched for pregnancy forums on BING.

Anything else you'd like to add? hope to switch forums at the end of the month!

Talking

Just realized I never did this...

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jennifer

How did you come up with your username? My first name and initial of my maiden name

How long have you been TTC? 2 months

How did you find out about APA? I'm sure I googled something and APA came up

Anything else you'd like to add? Good luck to everyone!!
    Robert(22) & Jennifer(22) TTC #1
    My Ovulation Chart

damrth01 Guest

Hi Everyone! Happy (and nervous) to be here. DH and I have been married about a year and a half and will be ttc within the next few months. I'm quite nervous because I was on BC for about 9 years and I have a sister who has battled with infertility for several years. I guess, right now, I'm just looking for as much info as possible and here for a support system.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Theresa

How did you come up with your username? my college set it up as my email.

How long have you been TTC? just starting

How did you find out about APA? google

Smile New member

My name is Cassi-Mae and that is what I go by pretty much.
    My user name kinda of self explanatory CasMae
    We have been TTC for just 2 months been together 7 years and married 2.5
    I found out about APA from googling soo much about conceiving! So Hello!

How long have you been TTC?: 10 long months

How did you find out about APA?: I was a member back in 05 before my daughter was born.

Anything else you'd like to add?: I left out the first two Q's for personal reasons.
    DD (7) DS (4) DSS (8)

Cooking/spending time with husband, family and friends/reading

Talking butterflygirl

What is your name: Cindy

How did you come up with your username: I love butterflies

How long have you been TTC: 1 month

How did you find out about APA:searching for information on getting pregnant.

Anything else you'd like to add: I hope yo move to July due dat room my mom's birthday is in July and it would mean the world to me to be able to tell her that her last grandchild will come in July. I mean last because I'm the last one to have children; my sisters and brothers are done.Here's hoping

Cooking/spending time with husband, family and friends/reading

Talking butterflygirl

What is your name: Cindy

How did you come up with your username: I love butterflies

How long have you been TTC: 1 month

How did you find out about APA:searching for information on getting pregnant.

Anything else you'd like to add: I hope to move to July due dates soon, my mom's birthday is in July and it would mean the world to me to be able to tell her that her last grandchild will come in July. I mean last because I'm the last one to have children; my sisters and brothers are done having theirs.Here's hoping
    Last edited by Butterflygirl; 11-15-2011 at 05:58 PM.

Jessica26 Guest

Default Jessica26

What is your name: Jessica
    How did you come up with user name: My name + birthday
    How long have you been TTC: 2 months
    How did you find out about APA: lots of googling on TTC
    Anything else you would like to add: I hope my stay is a short one

What is your name: Tricia

How did you come up with your username: my initials and birthday

How long have you been TTC: since 04/11

How did you find out about APA: I googled a few things about fertility and found this great site

Anything else you'd like to add: I've been posting a little and reading posts a lot, this site is a great resource, has wonderful, supportive members and it's a place to ask any/all questions!
    Tricia + Greg = Tristan Margaret 12/2008

What is your name: Jessica

How did you come up with your username: My husband calls us "The J Team" since his first name starts with J as well

How long have you been TTC: since June 2011

How did you find out about APA: I was looking for information and support on miscarriage

Anything else you'd like to add: If I get a BFP in December, then all 4 of us will have August birthdays!

LMSweat Guest

Default hello everyone!

My husband, Mark, and I are just starting this month on our road to conceiving. I've been trying to keep up with my cycles, but they always seem to be off. My name is Miranda, I'm 25, and my husband and I have 2 children from his previous relationship(they call me mom). I am hoping and praying that it happens soon! Any tips/encouragement are appreciated!

~miranda~

waitingforamiracle Guest

Talking

My name: Stephanie
    How long TTC: we have been nt/np for 10 years
    How I picked my "name": just like it says...waiting for a miracle
    How I found this site: searching for information about ovulation

I'm sure I'm forgetting something...Sorry...

What is your name: Jennifer

How did you come up with your username: Its the same as my email address. It's the name of one of the stars in the sky and means "curl of hair;" and I've got really curly hair.

How long have you been TTC: 1 month...today starts cycle #2

How did you find out about APA: Found it though Google while looking for ttc and pregnancy info

Anything else you'd like to add: DH and I have been married for 5 and a half years and have decided we are ready to start a family. In the mean time, our baby is a little white parrot! Hoping our ttc journey is a short one!
    Jennifer

prestine Guest

My name is Ellen.
    My nickname is just the word I like
    How I found this website: Somebody gave the link to an article on it on a pregnancy forum I was reading.
    We've been ttc for 9 months now
    Good luck to everyone!

Abbyt1980 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Abby

How did you come up with your username? The same username I always use...I'll forget otherwise. But now I'm starting to re-think advertising my birth year!

How long have you been TTC? 8 months

How did you find out about APA? Did my 4,000th search on ovulation calendars, lh surges, long cycle issues, Clomid, etc.

Anything else you'd like to add? I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and baby dust to all.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Amy (28) and DH is Michael (28)

How did you come up with your username? I was in college when I first joined APA with my first child.

How long have you been TTC? Just started!

How did you find out about APA? Well, I joined in 2006 when I just surfing the net trying to find info on pregnancy

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm a SAHM! My husband and I have 3 children. My Stepdaughter, Sophia is 7. My daugther, Scarlett is 5. My son, Ryder is 2.
    Last edited by College_Girl_14305; 12-28-2011 at 08:38 AM.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Hi everyone, my name is Brandy. I am so excited to finally officially be back in this room!!!!

How did you come up with your username? It's a nickname my DH gave me when we were dating.

How long have you been TTC? Well, I have been TTC since August (lol), but I finally just got my DH back on board so I would say we are just starting to try again.

How did you find out about APA? I believe I became a member back in 2008 when I stumbled upon this site while looking up info on pregnancy.

Anything else you'd like to add?
    I am a SAHM to our 3 boys, Danny (15), Dylan (12), and Landon (2). We are trying for pink, but would be happy either way. We just want a healthy baby regardless of the gender!!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Brittany

How did you come up with your username? Its my new last name

How long have you been TTC? ahh a little over a year now

How did you find out about APA? google... google is my life..

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Chelsea. You can call me Chelsea or Chels

How did you come up with your username? Well I had a APA forum name back in 2009 but it was messed up so in 2010 when I was pregnant with my second son I did Chels baby num 2.

How long have you been TTC? Well I have not been on birth control since before my second son. He's 13 months now. But we just decided that we should start getting serious about trying a few months ago. This month if I'm not pregnant we will start temping!

How did you find out about APA? My wonderful cousin told me about it

Anything else you'd like to add? I guess just that I really love the support that I can find on this forum. I think women should keep birthing between each other. Doctors have their place but a lot of times I meet women on here who know more about child birth and the way it needs to be done than most doctors I know. Not saying I hate doctors...just saying I love having a community of women who know what I'm going through.

Chelsea Deven (5 years)
    DS- Dean(4 years), Dean's twin 8 weeks DS-Logan(3 years), DD-Hannah(1 year), DD- Abigail(1 month), We're a big family and loving every minute of it

baby2012 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?
    Lilac

How did you come up with your username?
    Favorite flower scent

How long have you been TTC?
    4 months

How did you find out about APA?
    Google

My hubby travels all the time for work. So TTC has been hard b/c we're rarely together when it's peak time to baby-make! More than trying to conceive, we're NOT not-trying-to-conceive given the inconveniences of work travel right now. But, we're hoping for things to settle down with new jobs this fall, and ideally, welcome a new addition in early 2013.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?

Chrisy, 30, DH is 32

How did you come up with your username?

Uh, it's not very original, my name and birth date! Was so eager to post I didn't think about being creative!

How long have you been TTC?

3 months

How did you find out about APA?

It's a website I've used at work. I work in the healthcare field.

Nope, just love this forum!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Hi Everyone.. my name is Nicole

How did you come up with your username? my user name is my childrens name Casie and Zach

How long have you been TTC? my dh and I have trying to conceive for 2 months

How did you find out about APA? just serfing the web

alesiag87 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Alesia

How did you come up with your username? it's a mix of my name, my maiden name, and the year I was born. I am so accustomed to it that I haven't changed it since I got married almost 6-months ago!
    How long have you been TTC? just started with this cycle!
    How did you find out about APA? Actually, I have a Exercise Science degree and while I was in graduate school, I did a presentation on Exercise & Pregnancy...you can say I discovered the website back then haha!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jerrica

How did you come up with your username? just wanted to add my new last name.

How long have you been TTC? 1 month

How did you find out about APA? searching the web

Anything else you'd like to add? love this site already.
    Jerrica(26),DH(29) Furbaby-( Rhaja) Married 10~01~2011

Hopefully Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Becky

How did you come up with your username? Just did nothing too hard, just is what it is.

How long have you been TTC? 2 months this time, mc in oct

How did you find out about APA? Web search for o calendars

Better late than never cant believe i never did this

My name is Ali
    My username is what the kids at daycare used to call me
    TTC #2 since june 2010
    found apa way back when i was trying to conceive baby #1

Long time lurker and fraidy cat, im aparently a perfectionist with far too high expectations, but self described im just impatient....mc'd in october, november, may, again october, again november, last chance now..waiting for good news

Ali (28) dh (28)love since 2006 8 angels who left us too soon

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Alyssa. You can call me that

How did you come up with your username? It is a song called "She's My Kind Of Crazy"

How long have you been TTC? Not very long.

How did you find out about APA? It popped up on google.

Anything else you'd like to add? I hope everyone succeeds, honestly. Sounds cheesy, but I know how hard the struggle is. Keep your chin up!

what is my name or name i like to be called? I'm Catherine by law, but everyone knows me as Cathy,
    How did i come up with my user name? It's the name my bf calles me CAT , we want a baby and my age so CATBABY30
    How long have we been ttc? 7 months now, i previously had 2 m/c and then to our joy beautiful boy arrived in Jan 2010 so i guess i should be grateful, but i long to give him a little brother or sister, didnt think id find ourselves in this position really difficult getting pregnant this time round !!!
    How did you find out abut APA ? browsing on the web about help that was available and thats how I found it, i have to say im also loving it, had my first bad month already and the support was excellent

chickennugget Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Laney

How did you come up with your username? In our family our children are called "chickennuggets"

How long have you been TTC? Just starting so 1 month

How did you find out about APA? google search engine.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Chelsey

How did you come up with your username? Plain and simple, my first and middle name

How long have you been TTC? about 3 years

How did you find out about APA? yahoo search engine

Anything else you'd like to add? Hoping to find support in this great forum!