Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1421

Thread: READ FIRST and Sign the Welcome Mat!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Lucy

How did you come up with your username? see above

How long have you been TTC? Well, I have not been on any birth control since I had my LO. I started TTC (not hard core) in August 2010 and was told in January 2011 by my endocrinologist to stop TTC because my TSH was too low (i.e. i was very hyperthyroid) and only re-start when I had 2 normal lab results. So I have to re-started TTC this month again.

How did you find out about APA? google search when I started to TTC with the first one.

Anything else you would like to add? I am both nervous and excited.

Amybell3 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Amy

How did you come up with your username? Was my first e-mail address name waaaaaay back in the day and it kind of stuck.

How long have you been TTC? 2 months

How did you find out about APA? Searching online for pregnancy info.

Anything else you'd like to add? I am very excited that DH and I are ttc. I've been wanting this for awhile now and now he's on board!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Heather

How did you come up with your username? I am a huge Alabama Fan and the numbers are my birthdate

How long have you been TTC? 3 months

How did you find out about APA? The oh so awesome internet

Anything else you'd like to add? Becoming a Moma has always been a dream, but now it has became a desire. DH and I cant wait to become parents!

Waiting on the greatest roles of our lives...

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? kurz is what I prefer to be called.

How did you come up with your username? Its my nickname and 26.2 miles is the length of a marathon, which is what I run.

How long have you been TTC? Kind of just started "not preventing"

How did you find out about APA? I used to be a previous member years ago

Anything else you'd like to add? I <3 this forum.....

I am 31 DH is 30
    we have a 3 yr old boy, a 4 yr old boy and a 13 yr old daughter
    Last edited by kurz262; 06-24-2011 at 12:06 PM.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Chris

How did you come up with your username? Email address from long ago.

How long have you been TTC? Actively TTC for one month, NPP for about 3 months before that.

How did you find out about APA? Google search, just like everyone else I think! Great site.

Anything else you'd like to add? DH and I are both 41, have been married for almost 20 years and already have 3 great kids. We had an unintended "change of life" pregnancy last year which unfortunately ended in MC, but left both of us with the feeling that our family is not yet complete. Our kids are the center of our lives, and instead of looking forward to getting them grown up and out of the house like so many of our friend seem to be, we would like to start over with another child! Call us crazy, and who knows if it will work out (with our ages and all) but we are both hoping like crazy that we will be giving our teenage children a baby sibling soon!!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?
    Brianna or Bri or Brie

How did you come up with your username?
    Because I cannot wait to be a mommy.

How long have you been TTC?
    We went off of birth control on March 28th and it is taking longer then we hoped to get pregnant. I am trying not to worry, but its really hard.

How did you find out about APA?
    I found you guys on google and I am glad that there are people out there who sort of can understand what I go through. It sort of seems like no one understands why I can't just look at my husband and get pregnant.

Anything else you'd like to add?
    I have not had a period since May 8th, but we went to the doctor and they did a bunch of tests. The doctor is going to prescribe pills for me to have a period. They also said that I have follicles on my ovaries (or in my ovaries, i cant remember). I am a little disappointed that I haven't gotten pregnant yet and I am praying that before I take these pills that I will be able to get pregnant. Its the one thing that I have wanted more than anything else in the world.

Name Dalee
    Age 27 dh 33
    ttc-fisrt month
    I found this site by doing any internet search

Name Dalee
    Age 27 dh 33
    ttc-fisrt month
    I found this site by doing any internet search

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Liz

How did you come up with your username? it's my first/middle name

How long have you been TTC? DH just gave me the go ahead. I've been ready!

How did you find out about APA? google of course! I've been on here for a while, but it took me a really long time to post!

Anything else you'd like to add? everyone thinks we're crazy for trying for another baby when ds is only 8 mo. But I really want two that are close in age. My first two have a 7 year age gap.
    Liz (24) Nick (26) Brayden (9.30.03) Gentry (11.6.10) Hudson (9.17.12)

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Rae

How did you come up with your username? See above

How long have you been TTC? Actively for 2 months since I came back with a normal thyroid lab test.

How did you find out about APA? Searching for TTC acronyms so I could read another site I had googled about.

Anything else you'd like to add? I was diagnosed with Grave's disease (hyperthyroid) 2 months after I was married. I went the radioactive iodine route to "cure" the Graves with hypothyroid and it has taken 2 years to normal out my levels. Otherwise I think we would have been TTC awhile ago.
    Rae (27), DH (26), Lucas (6/3/12), Amelia (12/13/13)

sbdancer Guest

Default TTC Baby #3

Hi, My name is Anita and I'm new to this thread. My DH and I have 2 beautiful children, and would love to have Baby #3. We just agreed to being TTC at the beginning of July. If we follow our track record in the past, I will hopefully be prego soon.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Anita
    How did you come up with your username? My daughter's first letter of her name, My son's first letter of his name, and I'm a dancer
    How long have you been TTC? Just started in July
    How did you find out about APA? I've been a part of this with each of my pregnancies - it's an awesome place to get information, and see how other people are doing with their pregnancies
    Anything else you'd like to add? Not too much for now...

jelina Guest

A siggy may only have 1 pic line. The pic line can have multiple pics in it going across, but it should not exceed 320 pixels high. This means those of you that have pics on top of each other will need to change them. I couldn't ask for better virtual friends than the ones I have made here. Nothing is too gross, too silly or too complicated that you can't find the answer from someone - and even if we don't have the answer, we have nothing but encouraging words for each other.

lucifer1306217 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Kristen

How did you come up with your username? My first name and husbands first name and the year we got married.

How long have you been TTC? 3 years

How did you find out about APA? search for infertility support groups

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Stephanie

How did you come up with your username? My name

How long have you been TTC? first month for #2(July/ August) , but took 3 years for baby #1

How did you find out about APA? found the forums on the web in 2009

Anything else you'd like to add?
    Hoping to get to know some new people in this group and share this new stage of my life with new friends. I made some life friends from Feb 2009 Due dates, and hope to go through this next pregnancy in another Due date group.
    *~Stephanie~*

What is your name? Rebecca

How did you come up with your username? name,month of bday and this year

How long have you been TTC? 3 years

How did you find out about APA? Googled looking for answers and this was one of the sites that came up.

Anything else you'd like to add? i have PCOS, was pregnant once before miscarried at 6 1/2 months. just looking for advise and women who have compassion because they understand whats happening and have been through it

What is your name? Maria

How did you come up with your username? I figured that we are just starting to try

How long have you been TTC? Trying since 06/11 for #2

How did you find out about APA? Google for conceiving question

I didn't sign this when I first started posting because I somehow missed it so I'm doing this now.

What is your name? Leah

How did you come up with your username? It's just my name and age.

How long have you been TTC? 3 months

How did you find out about APA? Found it looking around on the internet and thought it was a great site!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Mishelle

How did you come up with your username? I've had this name for 20 years.

How long have you been TTC? 2 years

How did you find out about APA? Googled info on pregnancy.

Anything else you'd like to add? I tested positive to 4 test last week. I did a blood test least Wednesday my hcg # 53. Went back to recheck my blood and it dropped to 35. =(

Quote Originally Posted by Mickyboo1 View Post
    What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Mishelle

How did you come up with your username? I've had this name for 20 years.

How long have you been TTC? 2 years

How did you find out about APA? Googled info on pregnancy.

Anything else you'd like to add? I tested positive to 4 test last week. I did a blood test least Wednesday my hcg # 53. Went back to recheck my blood and it dropped to 35. =(
    So sorry about your loss. Stick around this room. These ladies are wonderful!

Guess I should...

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Brittany

How did you come up with your username? It's the name of a character my best friend made up for me

How long have you been TTC? 1 month, working on #2

How did you find out about APA? Been here since I was pregnant with DD

Anything else you'd like to add? It took us 2 1/2 years before we conceived DD1, but I'm hoping this time won't take as long.
    Brittany, mommy to Boo and Bean, and Bear makes three!

Patrick Guest

Default Hello

My name is Patrick.

My username is my name.

I've been TTC for about five weeks.

I found out about the APA from my midwife.

I am the DH, or MBD (maybe baby Daddy) We have a 17 month old daughter and could possibly be 2 or 5 weeks pregnant right now. We plan on testing in 2 weeks.

We had our first child in a pool in the living room with a midwife.
    I hope to share this experience soon on youtube.

Name: Bree
    User name: a nickname from a coworker. The name stuck though and people rarely call me Bree except my Mil who refuses to say "balls". She calls me bbulls.
    TTC: this was our first active month but I know I'm not PG this month so Oct it is.
    I found APA while searching "PG symptoms " with my son in 2007
    I've been ready for #2 for about a year but dh is stepping into ttc very cautiously.

What is your name? April

How long have you been TTC? just starting ttc#2

How did you find out about APA? Google search

Anything else you'd like to add? hmmmm ... nope
    Roman :

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Cheri
    How did you come up with your username? It's my last name and added family.
    How long have you been TTC? 1 week
    Anything else you'd like to add? We have a two yr old and we've been trying to conceive for about 8mths. There's a possibility we might be pregnant now...waiting to test this week.Keeping my fingers crossed.
    Last edited by Davisfamily; 10-02-2011 at 10:55 AM.

Hi everyone,
    My name is Kimberly.
    I came up with my username Prayin4baby a few years ago when I first joined this site. I joined when I was trying to get pregnant with my first child. I now have a precious little boy who will be 3 in December. APA is not new to me but I have not been in the TTC forum for quite some time. DH and I just started trying for baby #2 so I would like to wish everyone here great luck and lots of baby dust. I still remain very close with my fellow Dec 08 moms from this site and I hope to do the same with you.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?Wendy

How did you come up with your username? My first name and my age.. what it use to be

How long have you been TTC? for the last 2 months. I was pregnant, but lost the baby at 14 weeks

How did you find out about APA? I found APA when I was pregnant with my now 14 month old.

Anything else you'd like to add? I probably belong in the ttc after loss... but not too much going on in there... and wanted to make more friends... and see what you ladies were saying.....
    Isabella Rose was born 8/12/10 9 pounds 5 ounces

Quote Originally Posted by wendee33 View Post
    What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?Wendy

How did you come up with your username? My first name and my age.. what it use to be

How long have you been TTC? for the last 2 months. I was pregnant, but lost the baby at 14 weeks

How did you find out about APA? I found APA when I was pregnant with my now 14 month old.

Anything else you'd like to add? I probably belong in the ttc after loss... but not too much going on in there... and wanted to make more friends... and see what you ladies were saying.....
    Welcome Wendy! So sorry for your loss. I think a lot of us have been in your shoes so we are here to help each other through this process. I wish you lots of baby dust and luck.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Christiana, I've never had any nicknames that really stuck so Christiana is what I go by! :]

How did you come up with your username? Just my name with a few extra letters.

How long have you been TTC? This is our first cycle trying!

How did you find out about APA? I actually came to the website a few years back when I had a scare (I was young!) and I never joined, but the website always stuck with me.

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm new to this (TTC, pregnancy, and babies in general). Can't wait to get to know everyone ! :]
    DD 05/14/2013

What is your name? Lesa

How long have you been TTC? Just starting, September was our first "round"

Anything else you'd like to add? Hope to learn alot here and get some good advice!

What is your name? Lesa

How long have you been TTC? Just starting, September was our first "round"

Anything else you'd like to add? Hope to learn alot here and get some good advice!