Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1425

Thread: READ FIRST and Sign the Welcome Mat!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Emma
    How did you come up with your username? like the name, lol
    How long have you been TTC? Started....NOW, lol
    How did you find out about APA? I found this site last time i was prego (lil one is 2
    Anything else you'd like to add? I have an 17 yr old daughter, 13 yr old son and 2 yr old son Nice to meet everyone!!!!!!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jessica, you can call me Jess or Jessica.

How did you come up with your username? My name, initial of last name and year I got married.

How long have you been TTC? 3 months now. I just lost my last pregnancy, it was a tubal and I had to have the tube removed. Just got cleared a couple of weeks ago to start trying again.

How did you find out about APA? During my last pregnancy, it was a great support forum during that pregnancy helping me out on several issues, since I have a history of miscarriages.

Anything else you'd like to add? DH and I really want one more child, we've always wanted 2 kids and I'm just hoping that all my bad luck is out of the way and that I can conceive this time around and have a healthy pregnancy! Wishing luck to all the other TTC ladies out there!
    ME (34) DH (36) Jacoby 3.5yrs (5/21/08) Jaden 8mo (11/8/11) ~ Formally MaineBaby ~

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Kate

How did you come up with your username? It was my independance expressing itself after my divorce

How long have you been TTC? 1 day!

How did you find out about APA? This was an awesome support network through my last pregnancy and the first year and a half so far of motherhood! I love you July 09!

Anything else you'd like to add? My husband and I have been married two months and we are hoping to add our second (and final) baby soon!
    Kate - 28 DH - 34 DD - born 7/19/09

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Natalie

How did you come up with your username? couldn't come up with a good screen name when I signed up!

How long have you been TTC? Going on 3 months now, but I was still BF my DD a up till this past week. I think even just BF once a day was affecting my fertility.

How did you find out about APA? I found this site when I was first TTC/pg back in '07, which ended in m/c. Then I had DD in July '08, so I posted in the Due Date there.

Anything else you'd like to add? Mommy to 1 sweet 18 month old girl, she is my world! I'm trying not to stress out ttc #2, I was when we started but this month just taking it easy. I was checking my CM, but I am sure as I said BF even once a day was affecting this as well. I never temp b/c I wake up alot through the night and I'd forget. Just trying to let it happen like it did with our DD.

missk Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Kelsey

How did you come up with your username? Everyone at work calls me Miss and K from my name

How long have you been TTC? On and off for a year. Not to serious yet, but we're thinking of being more serious.

How did you find out about APA? I was talking to a friend, and we are both having trouble ttc and she reccomended this site to learn more infortmtion.

Quote Originally Posted by missk View Post
    What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Kelsey

How did you come up with your username? Everyone at work calls me Miss and K from my name

How long have you been TTC? On and off for a year. Not to serious yet, but we're thinking of being more serious.

How did you find out about APA? I was talking to a friend, and we are both having trouble ttc and she reccomended this site to learn more infortmtion.
    Welcome Doll Face..Glad that you signed up!!
    STC #1 for 5years
    Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tubes
    Praying for guidance in our journey to parenthood through adoption and eventually IVF.

What is your name? Sara

How did you come up with your username? I have a son who is 4, that loves when I call him munchkin

How long have you been TTC? September 2010 (after miscarriage at 14 weeks)

How did you find out about APA? Was recommended to me by a friend

Anything else you'd like to add?

vburgess Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)Vicky

How did you come up with your username?

How long have you been TTC? unofficially 5yrs, officially just started taking Clomid

How did you find out about APA? searching info on Clomid

Anything else you'd like to add? Looking forward to making new friends and getting to know all of u.

rizzie02 Guest

Default New to the Site

My name is Charisma
    My username is a family nickname
    We'eve been ttc for 2 months
    I found this site looking for answers to some concerns
    I am 27, happily married,and have 1 dtr
    I recently had surgery for stage 4 endo so i tend to have lots of questions about that

10. Default

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Heather

How did you come up with your username? it's a user id for a weight loss site

How long have you been TTC? 9 months

How did you find out about APA? google search

Anything else you'd like to add? I am a mom of two teenagers, recently remarried and never had problems ttc. frustrated, tired, and looking for a place to talk. the family doesn't know we are ttc'ing.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Andrea

How did you come up with your username? My best friend in high school called me androids. She passed away from injuries from a car accident, so I use the name kind of like a tribute.

How long have you been TTC? Been working on #2 for about 10 months.

How did you find out about APA? I was searching the internet for info after my 3rd miscarriage and happened across APA.

Anything else you'd like to add? I am happily married and a proud mommy to my son Carson who was born in Feb. '09.

I feel like I needed a safe place to discuss all the obsessions of TTC. My mom and DH understand and help, but I feel like here I can talk about ALL of it without hearing that I need to quit stressing so much.
    ~Andrea~

LOVELY32 Guest

What is your name? Terrah

How did you come up with your username? Just something I though of.

How long have you been TTC? 8 months

How did you find out about APA? My Co-Worker is a member.

Anything else you'd like to add? Excited to be apart of this forum.

What is your name? mrs_cook

How did you come up with your username? Married to Mr. Cook

How long have you been TTC? 8 months

How did you find out about APA? DH found it and ordered some stuff for me when we first were TTC.

Anything else you'd like to add? Testing on Friday (3/11/11); have a good feeling about it

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Sam

How did you come up with your username? a nick name from when I was a kid

How long have you been TTC? 3 months

How did you find out about APA? I used it with my two last pregnancies and I love the support system and the wonderful people

I have been married for 4 1/2 years and God has blessed us with two beautiful little girls. Kelsi 3 1/2 and Lexi 2. Hopefully God will bless us with a little boy

What is your name? Caroline
    How did you come up with your username? Part of my mom's email address
    How long have you been TTC? this is our first cycle of TTC
    How did you find out about APA? searching for something when preg. with dd
    Anything else you'd like to add? I've learned a ton from the ladies here! We want just one more child to complete our family

First off, my name is Lydia, so my username is pretty self-explanatory

My DH and I have just recently started TTC for baby #2. I first came to APA because my DS was quite a surprise. DH and I were engaged and I went to my doctor in May 2009 for a regular physical when he told me I was pregnant. After that appointment, the office or nurses wouldn't call me back. I was scared out of my mind and had no idea what to do. My mother wrote me off and kept telling herself that it was all a lie and I wasn't actually pregnant. I didn't know my MIL very well, so essentially I had NO ONE to talk to. In perusing the internet while at work, I stumbled upone this site and all the fabulous women here!

Since then, I have remained in contact with many of the ladies I met in my DD room and have created friends for a lifetime.

Anyway...I'm here again hoping for baby #2. Since I'm new to actually TTC, I will have lots of questions and concerns. I was 16 weeks along when I found out I was preg. with DS (no symptoms or anything!!!)

So to all and a very HH9M!!!!!!!

Talking Hi!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jennifer or Jenn

How did you come up with your username? my name and birthday

How long have you been TTC? Just beginning this cycle

How did you find out about APA? I got on when I was having a pregnancy "scare" and got hooked to the forums. The ladies here are so supportive and wonderful to one another!

I am recently divorced and TTC my first child as a single mom. I am planning to do a clomid IUI with donor sperm. I am very excited and nervous since I've never TTC before! Currently waiting on AF (due today!) so that I can undergo "baseline testing" and get this show on the road!

julie777 Guest

What is your name? Julie

How did you come up with your username? It's my name and 7 my lucky number.

How long have you been TTC? Tried a couple of months last year and took a break; now we are actively TTC again

How did you find out about APA? Google

Anything else you'd like to add? I am super excited to be here

HollyGO Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Holly, you can call me HG or Holy ;)

How did you come up with your username? my name and I am always doing something or on the goHow long have you been TTC? on and off for years, but stopped about 3 years ago due to marital issues, later seperated, then started our divorce. I am now re married ♥ as of 8 1/2 months ago. We have been trying for 6 months.

How did you find out about APA?
    I've been a member =)...I don't remember initially?? Google search perhaps.

I wish the best to all of you ladies. My dd Evy took 3 years of trying and 2 miscarraiges before she 'stuck' (hugs)
    Last edited by HollyGO; 03-23-2011 at 02:41 PM.

Sar Guest

Default Welcome mat

Hi my name is Sar

I have been called that since birth...

I have been TTC since Oct 2010 but got really sick but better now..

I googled info on TTC and you guys came up...

hope to get some laughs and good info. nice to meet you all!

miknfizzle Guest

My name is Mik
    My username is both my nickname and my husbands
    TTC: This is our first month
    I found APA on google

Default ~ Steff ~

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Steff
    How did you come up with your username? Short for Stephanie
    How long have you been TTC? Going to take my iUD out on the 15th.
    Anything else you'd like to add? I am 37 and have 4 children, 3 boys (12, 14, 15) and a girl (20 mos). I was an APA member from 2008-2009, but had to make a new profile...

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jo.

How did you come up with your username? My nephew acts like a monkey. Lol.

How long have you been TTC? Since April of 09 with 4 previous miscarriages.

How did you find out about APA? Google.

Anything else you'd like to add? I have inherited a 2 year old girl and an 11 month old girl from my relationship.

06/09 12/09 04/10 01/11

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Holly, you can call me HG or Holly ;)

How did you come up with your username? my name and I am always doing something or on the go

How long have you been TTC? on and off for years, but stopped about 3 years ago due to marital issues, later seperated, then started our divorce. I am now re married ♥ as of 9 1/2 months ago. We have been trying for a little over 6 months.

How did you find out about APA? I've been a member =)...I don't remember initially?? Google search perhaps.

Anything else you'd like to add? I wish the best to all of you ladies. My dd Evy took 3 years of trying and 2 miscarriages before she 'stuck' (hugs)hang in there

Brittanyt Guest

Talking Ttc #2

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? >Brittany, (DH)Maren, (DS)Cameron

How did you come up with your username?

How long have you been TTC?>Just started actually. Had my mirena removed last Nov. and just started 4/21

How did you find out about APA? >Searching for ovulation charts and pregnancy after mirena help

Anything else you'd like to add? >This is a lovely site and you all seem like such wonderful women! Being a military wife it is nice to see so many women coming together for the love of one thing (BABIES!) and not being catty! It's so refreshing!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Brittany

How did you come up with your username? Its my first name the year i made the account and my middle name

How long have you been TTC? Just starting

How did you find out about APA? google

CuriousGirl Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Megan, liked to be called Meg

How did you come up with your username? I'm a curious girl?? LOL

How long have you been TTC? My husband and I decided we will start trying last week!

How did you find out about APA? Googled a question, and this site came up!

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm gonna need help with all the abbreviations!!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Melissa
    How did you come up with your username? When I joined I was pregnant with DS and really paranoid about people finding out I was pregnant (crazy!), so I wanted something that wouldn't give anything about my identity away, and I like to read... =)
    How long have you been TTC? Will take my first test Tuesday or Wednesday if AF doesn't show up!
    How did you find out about APA? When I got pregnant with DS, I had 1,000,000 questions and this site kept coming up in my searches. DH was deployed for most of my pregnancy until DS was 8 weeks old so I really needed the support.

Anything else you'd like to add? The pic of DS in my signature is really really outdated - he's 13 months now!
    Melissa (32), DH (36), DS1 born 4/13/10, DS2 born 2/23/12

Sheeoni Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Twyla but online I usually just go by my user name Sheeoni

How did you come up with your username? When I was about 16 years old, I had a dream that I had a beautiful toddler as a daughter, and I had named her Sheeoni. I woke up and the name has been with me ever since.

How long have you been TTC? Technically we're not TTC just yet... this may be the first month we actively try =) I have been off of birth control for one month now trying to prep my body for motherhood!

How did you find out about APA? I've been looking for community sites to join so that I can learn from others and hopefully, I can contribute back in a meaningful way myself. Google to the rescue!!

Anything else you'd like to add? I just look forward to meeting others and I hope I can make some friends!

Default Hello

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Julie

How did you come up with your username? I live in FL and we would like to build sandcastles with our baby.

How long have you been TTC? starting in August 2011.

How did you find out about APA? Google search.
    Julie (29) TTC#1, RE Appointment 10/21
    MY BLOG send me your e-mail so I can send you an invitation!