Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1421

Thread: READ FIRST and Sign the Welcome Mat!

sam2saw Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Sharvonda

How did you come up with your username? i was sam; however once i got married i became saw

How long have you been TTC? 1yr

How did you find out about APA? google

Anything else you'd like to add?

Welcome to APA.

neon824 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Cheryl and i'm 25 years old.

How did you come up with your username? i have had it since i was lil

How long have you been TTC? 6 months

How did you find out about APA? just serfing the net for ttc forums

Anything else you'd like to add? my husband is in the army.

Hi everyone.
    What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? my name is Emily my husbands name is Ryan. we've been married for a little over a year now. we got married on my birthday April 5th 2009

How did you come up with your username? it is my real name

How long have you been TTC? starting in July

How did you find out about APA? found it online

Anything else you'd like to add? i am glad i found this forum. everyone seems real nice here.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Amber

How did you come up with your username? Initial for last name

How long have you been TTC? 8 months

How did you find out about APA? Googling

Ladies.
    Welcome to APA.

Welcome.

STC #1 since March 2008. M/C 7/09, 2/10, 12/10. Taking it one cycle at a time and hoping for a miracle.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?
    My name is Harmony and I'm from Southern Cali.

How did you come up with your username?
    It's in reference to my 3 year old son ( I created it when I found out I was preggo with him)

How long have you been TTC?
    We've been TTC'ing #2 since February 2010

How did you find out about APA?
    I was here 3 years ago when I was preggo with my son, but lost contact for a year.

:-)

Welcome Harmony! I love seeing new faces around Good luck!
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

EmpireDutchess Guest

Wink

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Dutchess for now. I'll give my IRL name once I gain trust in the board.

How did you come up with your username? It's my xBox Live Gamer tag - created by I live in the Empire State and Dutchess because I thought of Fergie's song.

How long have you been TTC? We've been TTC #3 since Feb. '10... This is cycle #4

How did you find out about APA? Google link

Anything else you'd like to add? I'll add a lot - in time.

thought i ought to introduce though i have been here before lol!
    My name is Victoria, i'm 32 and have a 14month old daughter. Been on APA for a long time, TTC then STC with DD, ( Clomid) . Now back TTC No 2 since April/May 2010

Red face

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?Danielle

How did you come up with your username? had it since I was younger

How long have you been TTC? Just started two months now

How did you find out about APA? A friend suggested it to me when I was unhappy with my old message board.

I'm 23 and my hubby is 29 we have a 9 month old princess Becca :-)

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Brittany

How did you come up with your username? It's my last name. Original, I know.

How long have you been TTC? We just started trying this month.

How did you find out about APA? I was looking for pregnancy info when I found APA. I joined when I first got pregnant with my son in 2006. Username was BrittanyW2006. I was a member until last year when I decided to take a break.

Anything else you'd like to add? I am SO glad to be back on APA!

Me: Brittany- 24, DH: Ryan- 28, DS: Brayden- 4, & Baby #2 due July, 2012!

megansterkel Guest

Megan
    its my name? haha.

Just over a year.

My sister is on here (tjsproudmomma07) and was telling me how helpful it has been.

I was just diagnosed with PCOS a few months ago and am about to start my second round of clomid! I am happy to know that there is a place I can come where people understand what I am going through and don't just tell me "you're fine..." or "there is no reason to stress..."

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Leanna

How did you come up with your username? Not very creative

How long have you been TTC? Technically didn't start yet, getting Mirena removed tomorrow

How did you find out about APA? Became member during first pregnancy when I found out I had low amniotic fluid- APA was an awesome support and now my July 09 birthroom is amazing!

Anything else you'd like to add? I never had to worry about TTC with DS #1, we only BD once and bam, pg. Hopefully it goes that smoothly this time!

kotapelajar Guest

hi everyone, i am new here. just want to say hello

Dawn123 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Dawn, I'm 39

How did you come up with your username? Middle name

How long have you been TTC? about a year, 3 losses this year

How did you find out about APA? referred by a friend who loves APA

Anything else you'd like to add? this is all new to me and a bit overwhelming

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My real name is Mary, but call me Mattie (nothing to do with my name, it was just fun) since there are so many Mary's out there.

Mattie (Mad) Hatter (self explanatory I think. I'm as mad as a hatter. I also love Alice in Wonderland!

How long have you been TTC? Just starting

How did you find out about APA? Thought that I might have been PG last year so I googled a DD calculator and found this website.

Anything else you'd like to add? Good Luck to everyone!! May everyone get the they deserve and the they need!

Mary(24) Mark(37) A(15) L(12) Bean Sprout (8/16)
    mattiehatter106

NeedBabyDust Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Mishelle
    How did you come up with your username? Of my head, I need it.

How long have you been TTC? on year and 2 weeks

How did you find out about APA? Surfing the net

Anything else you'd like to add? I wish I could get pregnant as fast as I did with my first one. I don't know what else to do now, but go to a fertility clinic

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Meagan but most people call me Meg..Either will be fine!

How did you come up with your username? It's my last name

How long have you been TTC? We just started TTC in June

How did you find out about APA? I found APA in August of 08 when I was pregnant with M..I think I found it through a google search

Anything else you'd like to add? I have been lurking in here for the past month and figured it was time to introduce myself..I just want to say that I wish the best for all of you TTC!

21. Default

What is your name? Rhea

How did you come up with your username? From watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I dug Charisma Carpenter's name. 7 is for my birthday.

June 2010

How did you find out about APA? Googled looking for answers and this was one of the sites that came up.

Anything else you'd like to add? - I love volleyball, photography, and drawing All the best to the TTC'ers as well!!!

Wink

What is your name? Sarah

How did you come up with your username? last name and wedding date

How long have you been TTC? june '10

How did you find out about APA? Googled looking for answers and this was one of the sites that came up. It is the only site that calculated my o'date later...

Anything else you'd like to add? This is my first time on APA

What is your name? Suzana

How did you come up with your username? my dog's name

How long have you been TTC? this is my first cycle

How did you find out about APA? APA helped me tremendously when TTCing and then giving birth to my DD in 2007. I made some really close connections with some of the ladies who were expecting when I was and we have watched each others' little ones grow together for the past 3 years. Now that I'm TTCing again, I thought I'd revisit and get some support through TTCing baby 2.

Anything else you'd like to add? Good luck to everyone!!

amandafairhope Guest

What is your name? Amanda
    How did you come up with your username? amandafairhope ...fairhope is the city where I used to live...it has nothing to do with the degree of hope I have!
    How long have you been TTC? about a year
    How did you find out about APA? a friend
    Anything else you'd like to add? This is my first time to join a group, so I hope I'm doing this right!

Hi Amanda. I just noticed you filled this out.

Guess I could've filled this out at some point, but don't remember doing it..

What is your name? Jen
    How did you come up with your username? I'm a proud Purdue Boilermaker alumni.
    How long have you been TTC? 6 months ish...
    How did you find out about APA? web page
    Anything else you'd like to add? I often joke around and usually try not to get too serious. If people are on a serious thread, I'll usually not post. I've been through a lot with my personal life and always welcome Private Messages (PM) to discuss relationship issues. I tend not to post that on other people's threads because it comes out wrong and I've noticed the threads tend to get out of control at that point.
    JEN
    DH, Josh & Me
    My Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2fae26

Cat
    Just based on my name... not too creative here...
    We will start next month!
    I found APA when I was pregnant with our first baby and joined a due date club at that time. I'm new to the TTC forum!
    DH(32) & I(30) were married in Jan 08. Just about 9 months later, our honeymoon baby was born, 10/21/08! I was a SAHM for just over a year with our DD. Now DH is a SAHD, and I bring home the bacon! I'm kind of a crunchy mama and I respect everyone's birthing and parenting choices. Just because natural birth, breastfeeding, ECing/cloth diapering, etc, work for us, doesn't mean it is best for everyone! As my dad says, "different strokes for different folks" And last, but not least, I'm praying for everyone to get their BFPs!
    Last edited by catccc; 07-22-2010 at 07:49 AM.
    -Cat(32), DH(33), DD(10/21/08) DD(04/30/11)
    20% off entire 31 purchase thru 8/10 www.mythirtyone.com/31byCat
    Natural birthing, breastfeeding, ECing, CDing babywearing, crunchy mama to our 2 wonderful flower girls!

What is your name? LESLIE
    How did you come up with your username? MY EMAIL
    How long have you been TTC? JUST STARTED THIS JULY
    How did you find out about APA? BROWSING THE NET FOR TTC ARTICLES
    Anything you'd like to add? I AM NOT MUCH OF A POSTER ON FORUMS BUT I DO TRY TO GIVE MY INPUT ONCE IN A WHILE. I AM NEW TO THIS SO I WILL BE READING A LOT TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HOW TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN CONCEIVING. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US!

vactanan456 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nicola View Post
    Even though you said this before, i still find myself saying mom o fone
    Melly is my screne name because my name is Melissa. My nick name is Mel. That works the best for me.

I have been TTC since January 06 with one loss.

elisegarra Guest

Default New to the Family

What is your name? Ellie
    How did you come up with your username? Its the nickname my husband uses for me
    How long have you been TTC? Since July of '09; had a MC in Nov of '09;
    How did you find out about APA? Browsing the internet
    Anything you'd like to add? I'm 37 YO, with really long cycles (39-45 days), so I'd love to hear from anyone who has been TTC with the same situation - its been frustrating to try and figure when I'm ovulating. And the wait in-between each fertility window is so long - it makes the ticking of my bio-clock very loud....

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? I'm Cassandra, or just Cass.

How did you come up with your username? Etty is a nickname, and Baby because I was having a baby (DD born May '09)

How long have you been TTC? This is our second cycle trying for baby #2!

How did you find out about APA? Looking up some things during the beginning of my last pregnancy.

Anything else you'd like to add? Just that I am so glad to be in the company of such amazing ladies on APA and that I hope each and every one of us get our sticky BFPs quickly.