Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1418

Thread: READ FIRST and Sign the Welcome Mat!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Hi I'm Alicia

How did you come up with your username? at the time I was a soon to be momma and Im INFATUATED with rubber ducks so it just seemed fitting
    How long have you been TTC? we started trying in May '09 and found out we were pregnant in December which ended at 7wk 1day, we started trying again in March

How did you find out about APA? Googled a due date calendar and found APA and then the forums

Anything else you'd like to add? I have found all the APA ladies have been wonderful and a great place to talk where I couldnt IRL I love this place!!
    Alicia (26) Nate(26) 6/7/08 TTC since 5/2009 M/C 12/09 Stage 4 Endo Dx 10/10 Lap & Hysteroscope 11/10 Lupron injections 12/10-2/11 year infertility tx no luck...On to adoption to grow our family!!! 5/25 R joined our family @3months old!!

Hi everyone!!!

I've been stalking off and on for a while now, I now have a question for you knowledgable ladies so I'll sign the welcome mat first, I think we are beginning the road to Ttc #2.

My name is norma, I'm 27, dh is 28, been together 7 years this may. I created this user name as a generic because I didn't expect to become hooked to apa as I have been.

We've been not ttc but also not using protection either for the last two months.

I love apa! I found it while researching symptoms with my first pregnancy that ended in mc, then came back with my second pregnancy and been hooked since.

I look forward to joining your ranks!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? I'm Cassie.

How did you come up with your username? I was just wanting something quick and easy to remember.
    How long have you been TTC? Well with my daughter we tried for 2 and half years. That includes 6 months with Luperon Dept treatment, 2 months of metformin and a Laparscopy surgery, all because of advanced endo and PCOS-not advanced. We just stopped using bc-I had the Paraguard IUD- in Feb 2010 and got pregnant (surprisingly) right away. Sadly 2 days after I found out I was pregnant I lost the baby. So really only a couple of months.

How did you find out about APA? Googled a due date calendar when I was pregnant with my daughter.

Anything else you'd like to add? My husband and I are high school sweethearts and proof that young love can last! We've been together for almost 9 years now! My daughter is my life <3 My husband has a mistress-her name is the United States Coast Guard and sometimes that b*tch gets all the attention! And I really do love the support and info here at APA!
    Marshall and Cassie <3

What is your name? Hi, I'm Donna

How did you come up with your username? it is our initials and wedding month and year.

How long have you been trying to conceive? Since January 2010, not long but some days it feels like forever.

How did you find out about APA? like most I was looking for some answers and found this site, I've been here ever since.

Anything else you would like to add? I have actually been on the site since January. All of you have been so helpful and supportive, it's great to have somewhere to turn, or even to just know that there are others going through the same things.
    Donna(44) DH(39) DD2 fur baby angels

katrinajo Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?Katrina

How did you come up with your username? Its me baby!

How long have you been TTC? Since 12/09

How did you find out about APA? googled prego calendar

Anything else you'd like to add? Ready for next stage in life and waiting is not my strong suit!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Hi Ladies - I'm Wendy

How did you come up with your username? I love playing tennis although I haven't had the opportunity to play a lot lately.

How long have you been TTC? Officially, since December 2009

How did you find out about APA? I found APA when I was pregnant with DS and had a great experience interacting with other ladies in the April birth room.

Anything else you'd like to add? I have been lurking in this room for a few months but I am now officially joining the room. It seems to be taking a lot longer the 2nd time around!

Wink

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Allison

How did you come up with your user name? Long evolved nickname dating back to elementary school.

How long have you been TTC? This is our first month, but I've been having infertility issues since October.

How did you hear about APA? A coworker is a member.

Anything you'd like to add? Not really, but I need a little luckiness my way.

prplblaz Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Danielle

How did you come up with your username? I used to have a purple blazer (SUV)

How long have you been TTC? Since June 2009

How did you find out about APA? Through my insurance members page.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Sara

How did you come up with your username? I have 3 kids and our name

How long have you been TTC?since March 2010 we just decided it was time again.

How did you find out about APA? I googled TTC

Anything else you'd like to add? I have three beautiful boys and we are hoping to add another soon. In order to sustain a pregnancy I have to use progesterone for the first trimester.The one pregnancy that I didn't I suffered a miscarriage in 2003.

ladies
    Welcome.

Smile

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? the name's keelyn (pronounced as it's spelled - key lynn)

How did you come up with your username? my first name, last initial.

How long have you been TTC? on and off for a few months. totally on the ball as of march 2010.

How did you find out about APA? i have been to every TTC site out there just doing research and checking things out. i liked this one the best!

Anything else you'd like to add? i've been ready to ttc since forever ago, my husband of 4 years has decided to take his time growing up and having fun, i finally got him to see we're not getting any younger...SOOOO ready for a bun in the oven!

Wink Hi :)

Hi my name is taunya and i am new to this site. I have a four yr old son and we very much would like to have another one so my son has a brother or a sister to grow up with and share lots of memories with. We have been ttc for alittle over i year with that if it happens it happens, but now we have been talking to doctors and really trying for the last few months. I found this website by accident i had signed up for another one posted a question and no one really wrote to me and the site was alot of what i already knew so i just started looking for another site and stubbled upon this one. i have been on her two days asked lots of questions and had everyone answered from people who really seem to care. I would and have told friends about this website. Very happy to have found somewhere to talk to others who are going through the same thing as we are

Welcome to all our new members!

sassychick3671 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?Sassychick

How did you come up with your username? It's been my email addy for years!

How long have you been TTC? 1MONTH.....

How did you find out about APA? Google, of course! LOL

Anything else you'd like to add? I am 39, DH is 27

15. Default

Steph

I don't know, wish i could change it but don't know how!

this is month #15

it came up in different reference

I'm 31 DH is 22

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? I'm Melissa.

How did you come up with your username? It's my initials with our anniversary.

How did you find out about APA? Googling info on TTC and found APA.

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm 32 and he's 34. Lots of things going on at this time, but we just decided to TTC a little earlier than originally planned. He's in the Army and just got word of his next deployment. Now, we're in a race against time hoping we can conceive soon so he's home for the birth of our first. Wish us luck!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and learn from your experiences.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? I'm Laura

How did you come up with your username? LFM are my initals and ZMD are my DF's initals (very creative, I know!)

How long have you been TTC? I am just getting back into the game. With Jocelynn it took us 13 months to get pregnant. I was diagnosed with PCOS last year and got pregnant with out any medial intervention, I'm hoping we can do it again.

I have yet to get my period back from this pregnancy. We are not using anything to stop pregnancy and would welcome it. Once I start getting my period again it will be no holds bar. And I will be a BD'ing fool!

How did you find out about APA? I found APA about a year ago when I found out I was pregnant. I was just looking for information about pregnancy and have been hooked every since.

Anything else you'd like to add? I wanted to intorduce myself here. I have been stalking this page a lot lately thinking about having a baby. I have been feeling guilty about thinking about itbecause I don't want to miss out on Jocelynn's baby/child hood. So I think coming here will help me get through those emotions. I wish every TTC APA girl BFP'S and LOTS OF

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Andrea, but I go by Andi for short.

How did you come up with your username? Andi is my nickname and 03 is the year I graduated from high school.

How long have you been TTC? DH and I started TTC on July 25, 2007. It's been almost three years.

How did you find out about APA? I've used the APA ovulation calculator a few times and saw the discussion board.

Anything else you'd like to add? DH and I have been working with my OB-GYN to figure out what is keeping us from conceiving. His tests came back perfect as have all of my blood tests. I'm hoping that being part of these boards will help to ease some of my worries regarding the rest of the fertility testing that I may be required to complete.
    Last edited by Andi03; 05-04-2010 at 09:53 AM. Reason: formatting change
    ~*~ Andi
    "Feel pride in how far you've come and confidence in where you're going."

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Melanie, I like to be called Mel

How did you come up with your username? we are praying for 1 more baby

How long have you been TTC? 2 1/2 years. DH had a vasectomy reversal December 2007. We were told the odds were very low but we remain hopeful!

How did you find out about APA? I was a member a year or so ago, I got discouraged and quit but I'm back now.

Anything else you'd like to add? I wish everyone luck!

Hi I'm Melanie

and welcome ladies.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Lonnie

How did you come up with your username? Fun cyber name and initials

How long have you been TTC? Starting ttc #2 this month

How did you find out about APA? I think I was googling or something...

Anything else you'd like to add? Just hoping for a HH 2011 baby
    Last edited by mythik; 05-06-2010 at 11:41 AM.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?
    Amy
    How did you come up with your username?
    I "wantto" have a baby
    How long have you been TTC?
    We have been trying for one month - and though we already have one son, this is causing me more anxiety than I expected!
    How did you find out about APA?
    Google
    Anything else you'd like to add?

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Cicily or Cis, I'm from Southern New Jersey

How did you come up with your username? It's my first name plus middle and last initials

How long have you been TTC? This is the first month we've tried

How did you find out about APA? Stumbled across it online while researching my obession with ovulation (

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm addcted to babywearing and attachment parenting
    Cicily(31) Shane(30) ~ Paisley Lilliana (10) ~ Layla Rose(2) Wishing Daydreamer a H&H 9 months!

Hello Amy & Cis
    Welcome to APA!

dayspringsylph Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?
    Allison

How did you come up with your username?
    It's always been my sort of default screenname

How long have you been TTC?
    month and a half

How did you find out about APA?
    I google'd "pregnancy"

Anything else you'd like to add?
    This site is so helpful!

Mommykm3 Guest

Last edited by Mommykm3; 05-11-2010 at 08:14 AM.

sgilbert143 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Sarah

How did you come up with your username? My first initial and last name.

How long have you been TTC? This is our first real month. Last month we had an accident and thought we might be, but ended up getting AF. Made us realize how much we really do want another baby.

How did you find out about APA? Did a search for ovulation and pregnancy, came across this site.

Anything else you'd like to add? This will be #3 for my DH and I. We have two March babies 2006 and 08, a boy and girl.

Welcome Sarah and Allison

Hi and welcome! This is a very helpful group.

How I recovered after pregnancy, lost the baby weight and will maintain my health til we TTC again!