Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1426

Thread: READ FIRST and Sign the Welcome Mat!

Default New to American Preg Assoc - TTC

[FONT="Century Gothic"]

What is your name? My Name is Ashley and Ash works too.

How did you come up with your username? APAL - A is for Ashley and PAL is the first 3 letters of my last name - my husband is CPAL i thought it was cool so i made it for myself lol

How long have you been TTC? - 2 months

How did you find out about APA? - googled some questions for myself

Anything else you'd like to add? I would like to add that i am a former Ulcerative Colitis victim. Which in this case i had my ENTIRE large intestine removed, so therefore i could or could not have an easy time TTC. Reasons for having a hard time can be because of the scar tissue build up after my surgery in 2005. We have been trying for 2 months and its early yet, but exhausting trying! Lol

krystns Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?
    My name is Krystn (no vowels).

How did you come up with your username?
    First name and last.

How long have you been TTC?
    We have been trying ever since my last day of my birth control(12/01/07).

How did you find out about APA?
    Doing a search on Google.

Anything else you'd like to add?
    Not a this time. Thank you.

Azulita

It means 'little blue' in Spanish and I love it!

1 month this time. Had m/c in September 09 in second trimester. TTC 7 months prior to that.

Looking for an ovulation calendar.

APA has given me a lot of information and help over the past couple of years!
    Azulita (33), DH (32), DS ('05), DD ('11) MC #1 @5 weeks 3 days (8/08) MC #2 @14 weeks 2 days (9/09)

sundayjo Guest

Sunday

been using it for 7 years now. when my hubby and I were dating, I used my name plus the first 2 letters of his last-sundayjo

since thanksgiving

google

Happy to find a place where I can ask questions and talk to other people TTC.

natlanta32 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Natalie

How did you come up with your username? Cross between my name and the city i Live in.

How long have you been TTC? 6 Days Total Ever.

How did you find out about APA? My Hot-Mama Friend: Manda

Anything else you'd like to add? I wasn't expecting this journey to begin for a whole year, but my husband just went threw the timeline out the window, which makes me a very happy wife.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? AVION...BUT MY FRIENDS AND FAM CALL ME AVIE...SO FEEL FREE

How did you come up with your username? IT'S A NAME I MADE UP ALMOST 10 YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS ONLY ABLE TO GET ONLINE DURING THE WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING...DUE TO DIAL-UP INTERNET SERVICE. LOL

How long have you been TTC? THIS IS OUR FIRST MONTH IN, TRYING

How did you find out about APA? I STUMBLED UPON YOU GUYS ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS GOING THROUGH SOME STUFF

Anything else you'd like to add? APA ROCKS!!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Cindy

How did you come up with your username? Payne is my last name and a baby is what I want more than anything. Just thought it fit.

How long have you been TTC? 6 months

How did you find out about APA? Googling some questions

Anything else you'd like to add? I am so glad to have stumbled across APA. You all have made my TTC experience much more enjoyable, even though I still have no BFP!!! LOL
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My nickname is "Mare"

How did you come up with your username? It is the first two initials of my name, my last name, and my wedding date 4/12

How long have you been TTC? Since September 2009

How did you find out about APA? One of my friends reccomended this website as she joined when she was TTC her son.

Anything else you'd like to add? I look forward to meeting everyone and hoping to find some great information and friends!

picindiana Guest

Default New to APA and TTC

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Miranda

How did you come up with your username? Regular name I always go with ...

How long have you been TTC? October 2009

How did you find out about APA? Looking up questions on the internet.

Anything else you'd like to add? My husband and I just started TTC. We've been married for 4 years and are an Air Force family. We are currently stationed in Turkey.

MiahMichelle Guest

Smile

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Courtney

How did you come up with your username? It is the name of my first born child (or at least what it will be, should i have a girl)

How long have you been TTC? Not long. A couple of days

How did you find out about APA? Searching through the internet

Anything else you'd like to add? Nice meeting yall. I'm needing alot of support as I once again attempt to have a baby

lilwhit10 Guest

Arrow

Hey y'all!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Samantha, that's pretty much what everyone calls me.

How did you come up with your username? I just got married, it's a mix of my name and the year lol

How long have you been TTC? 2 months

How did you find out about APA? Browsing the web.

Anything else you'd like to add? I have a 1 1/2 year old, just got married and am a sahm!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Rebecca
    How did you come up with your username? the stars and beach
    How long have you been TTC? just started

How did you find out about APA? Browsing the web.

Anything else you'd like to add? We have a 16 month old son.

feelnphine Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Haley

How did you come up with your username? A Phish bumper sticker my hubby (Grant) had in his dorm during college.

How long have you been TTC? January 2010

How did you find out about APA? Google search

Anything else you'd like to add? Loss for words here, haha...just stopping in for the intros.

Candace

It's my last name.

We are starting on Feb. 8.

Found it a few years ago when I was pregnant with my son.

Hopefully, I won't be here long!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Allison

How did you come up with your username?Currently I am a 'mom' to my 5 yr old dog, Lucy

Fall

How did you find out about APA? Google

Anything else you'd like to add? Not presently

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? my name is beccy

How did you come up with your username? i'm soon to be mrs. waddle, i'm engaged and i cant wait to take his name!

How long have you been TTC? we ttc the month of december and succeeded, but lost the baby early on. now we are just starting ttc again.

How did you find out about APA? someone on a different site told me i should join cause it's awesome.

Anything else you'd like to add? i have two little ones, my son lives with me full time, my daughter only sometimes.

Smile

What is your name lenele but everyone calls me honey

How did you come up with your username? i just picked my name lol

How long have you been TTC? Just started this month!

How did you find out about APA? i found out on cafe mom

Anything else you'd like to add? Just that so far I think that you are all fantastic for makeing a site like this !

Hi Y'all! my name is Marie Gayle!

First 3 initials are my name, Next 3 are my DBF's, and the W is my son, Wendall

Since we started dating a few months ago. I really want a baby brother or sister for my son!!

I was searching information about my cycle.

Just that I am soooo excited to be here!! I can't wait to share the fun of ttc with all of you!!

19. Default

My name is Jessica but I prefer to be called Jess

My boyfriend's name is Angel and a past neighbor of ours started calling me Heaven, saying "Every Angel needs a Heaven." Some people have told me that this neighbor must have had a crush on me or something, but that was not the case. He never hit on me and I never got those kind of vibes from him, he was just a really nice, sweet guy. I was flattered by the nickname and thought it was cool that he would call me that.

Well we were TTC last year for three months and I got pregnant but miscarried after 8 weeks. I also had a concussion at the time, so I was having a lot of problems from April through November of last year, and was more focused on trying to get better mentally. We just moved from AZ to CA a few days before Christmas, and once we got here, we have been TTC again, so it's been about 2 months this time around.

I really thought I was pregnant a few days ago, I had been feeling different symptoms for the past two weeks, but I still keep testing negative.

A good friend referred me last year.

A lot of people have asked me about my marital status. I am not currently married but I have been with my boyfriend for nearly 6 years now (anniversary is in April). We plan to get married eventually, just hasn't happened yet. He refers to me as his wife when he's talking to other people; however, as much as I like the way it sounds, I do not agree with it because I feel that him doing so takes away part of what is special about marriage. Sometimes I refer to him as my fiance, but I don't even have a ring and we haven't planned a date, so.. It does feel like we're already married though. Anyway, it's great to be here and I can't wait to meet more people
    Last edited by AngelsHeaven; 02-17-2010 at 01:32 PM.

~Jess (26) & Angel (29)~
    Praying for all of the wonderful women who are TTC and STC

20. Default

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Rhianna

How did you come up with your username? I made it when I was in highschool, 10+ years ago, and I can't even begin to remember why I came up with it. I have been using it ever since, though!

How long have you been TTC? We started trying last month (January).

How did you find out about APA? I was looking for an ovulation calendar

Anything else you'd like to add? I look forward to meeting everyone and enjoying this support community

Default Hi!! =)

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Angel =)

How did you come up with your username? ive been called barbie ever since high school and my godmama used to call me doll. so i just put them together.

How long have you been TTC? well i guess im just starting... =)

How did you find out about APA? i stumbled upon this sight when i was look for info...

Anything else you'd like to add? i love it here... you ladies really make it easy to talk... =)

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is Brittany, but some people call me Brea.

How did you come up with your username? My username is my nickname and my new last name after I married my husband!

How long have you been TTC? 4 months

How did you find out about APA? A friend of mine suggested it after I talked to her about being upset about it not being as easy as I thought it would be.

Anything else you'd like to add? I love my hubby...and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we can have a baby
    Brea(23) DH(25) We had our miracle baby Jaxon on May 06, 2011! (m/c 3/23/09 m/c 7/18/10 m/c 7/13/12)

sarahc Guest

Default Hi!

My name is Sarah. DH and I married 8/2006. I took out my NuvaRing 11/2009 and we've been TTC ever since.

I am currently on cycle day 38 with a bfn. Pre-bc I had a 28 day cycle, so I am frustrated.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Ann

How did you come up with your username? The first letter of my DH and son's name and "me"!

How long have you been TTC? 10 months, though just really trying the last few.

How did you find out about APA? Friend

Anything else you'd like to add? Glad this site is here, and hope we all graduate from this room very soon!

hopin4baby Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Dionnea

How did you come up with your username? My husband and I are hoping for a baby.

How long have you been TTC? Since September 2009, but took last month off

How did you find out about APA? Google, I was looking up symptoms

Anything else you'd like to add? I really love this site and find it very helpful!

26. Red face

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Skout

How did you come up with your username? From To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

How long have you been TTC? only 2 months out

How did you find out about APA? Was searching for an ovulation calculator

Anything else you'd like to add? I have a twelve year old (almost 13-YIKES) son...but this is the first time planning for the event.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Zanni

How did you come up with your username? It's been my nickname since I was a kid.

How long have you been TTC? 4 months

How did you find out about APA? Google, the way I find out about everything, lol!

Anything else you'd like to add? My hubby, Daniel, and I have been married 4 yeras. We're just wating for God to bless us with a baby now

qwertytigger Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Rachel

How did you come up with your username? I've been using qwertytigger as my user name since I first go online 11 years ago... I chose it because a friend of mine used "wertypooh" and I'm a big copycat ;)

How long have you been TTC? This is my first cycle TTC #6.

How did you find out about APA? I think I used the ovulation calendar thing the last time I was TTC

Anything else you'd like to add? I am a very blessed happily married sahm of 5 blessings. I would like to add as many blessing to that number as the good Lord will allow.

What is your name? My Name is Sophie

How did you come up with your username? it's am old user name I had since high school. First three letters are random and last four spells my name (minus the e).

How long have you been TTC? - 2 months

How did you find out about APA? - Thank god for Google

Anything else you'd like to add? Just recently got engaged and the Fiance and I would like to do everything this year, marriage and kids. Hoping for a BFN!!!!!
    Last edited by wessophi; 02-27-2010 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Adding Image

What is your name? Diana
    How did you come up with your username? Sort of an old nickname
    How long how you have been TTC? Just starting
    Wher did you find APA? Google!
    Anything else? I am due to have my tubal reversal on March 26th so we won't actually be TTC until after then, but I've been hanging out on the 'waiting' board for so long, I am anxious to move over here!!!
    Di (me) (33) DH (33) DD#1(11) DD#2 & #3 born June 23, 2011