Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1418

Thread: READ FIRST and Sign the Welcome Mat!

Quote Originally Posted by akhiker View Post
    Hi Heather! My husband and I did the same thing, went off BC in January, but didn't really start 'trying' until this month...it totally makes sense! Seemed to take the stress off for the transition (still had the ups and downs each month when AF paid a visit, and then I would get my hopes up just before!)...

Good luck to you two!
    Hi! Nice to meet someone that is such a similar boat! And I definitely know what you mean about still having ups and downs. I got my hopes up last month because AF late... but Anyhow, good luck to you and your husband too!!! Hopefully July is our lucky month!
    Me: Heather (22), DH: Matt (28) ~ Married 5.17.08

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Nora

How did you come up with your username? I used to have pink hair in my teens. When I was looking for a screen name I tried pretty in pink but it was taken. Other variations were taken and I ended up making it the most odd version of pretty in pink.

How long have you been TTC? I came off the pill in May and was NTNP for about a month. Started getting serious about it last month and learned some tricks through another forum. Super dedicated this month. Hopefully it doesn't last long

How did you find out about APA? Google searched for a U.S. forum that uses vbulletin. I'm a bit of a computer geek and like this forum layout. Weird? I know.

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm just hoping that this forum has everything I'm looking for. Nice ladies who offer support, advise, and knowledge. The whole American thing is a BIG plus. I'm part of another really good forum, but most of the ladies are overseas and it can be a real drag sometimes trying to relate. Hope to "meet" most of you soon!!

My Pampered Chef Site and FB

Welcome to APA Nora!
    I hope your stay is short, but sweet here in TTC.
    Any questions, concerns, or anything else. Please feel free to PM me, or start a thread if you can not find an answer.

What is your name- Rachael
    How did you come up with your username? It's my name and a variation of familiar numbers!
    How long have you been TTC? - I had an unplanned pregnancy at the beginning of June/End of May and it ended in a M/C...we were so excited at the thought of the pregnancy and want to try for real this time!
    How did you find out about APA?- googled pregnancy complications.
    Anything else you'd like to add?- I pray the next one sticks!

What is your name- Rachel
    How did you come up with your username? kinda self explanatory
    How long have you been TTC? - This is the first month we've actually counted, tested and worked at it. i've been off of birth control for some time, but we've been very careful.
    How did you find out about APA?- I was obsessed during my first pregnancy 2 years ago, and am finding my way back for "this one" too.
    Anything else you'd like to add?- I will be praying for all the ladies on here as I see your updates. If I can be of any extra support, please PM me!!

TTC delayed.
    Last edited by Lady Amalthea; 08-27-2009 at 01:50 AM.

srlove09 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? shari

How did you come up with your username? our initials =]

How long have you been TTC? since july 3 but there will be a break from aug till end of oct cuz i'll be moving in with him then.

How did you find out about APA? search engine

Anything else you'd like to add? nopers

What is your name? Deanna

How did you come up with your username? First initial and last name

How long have you been TTC? Since June

How did you find out about APA? Yahoo search

Anything else you'd like to add? I know nothing and I'll be asking loads of questions lol.

9. Default

What is your name? Ashley

How did you come up with your username? Bunneh is my pet name

How long have you been TTC? June 09 - not long by any means, we were successful in early July but then lost the baby not long after that

How did you find out about APA? I was googling to find a website that had information week by week of the changes my baby/body would be going through and I stumbled across this forum

Anything else you'd like to add? hm, well I already introduced myself in the TTC-APL list but I figured I'd do so up here at the top of the thread as well. hello to everyone. I wish you all +

SecondGlantz Guest

What is your name? Cheryl

How did you come up with your username? it's a pun on my last name- I'm a dorky former English teacher, so I love puns.

How long have you been TTC? just started a few months ago

How did you find out about APA? Googled looking for answers and this was one of the sites that came up.

Anything else you'd like to add? We've told a few friends that we're TTC, but no family members (b/c we were afraid of added pressure). Since I'm sure my friends don't constantly want to hear about our TTC, it's nice to have a safe place to talk.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Joy

How did you come up with your username? My name, and year of birth.

How long have you been TTC? This is the first month of trying!

How did you find out about APA? Good 'ol Google.

Anything else you'd like to add? I lurk on message boards way too often, so this is a big step for me to post and join in the conversations! I am excited!

tallybean Guest

Smile New to the forum

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Talybean

How did you come up with your username? Best friend came up with it years ago when I wanted to open a coffee shop

How long have you been TTC? Since May/09

How did you find out about APA? americanpregancy.org

Anything else you'd like to add?
    Married to hubby since 9/05, a 12 year old daughter from previous and a 2.5 year old little girl

excited to go on this journey with you all

Welcome Ladies!

Mrsmjb Guest

Default hello

What is your name? Melissa

How did you come up with your username? my initials

How long have you been TTC? les than an hour

How did you find out about APA? Googl

Anything else you'd like to add? Cant wait to be a mommy

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jonena

How did you come up with your username? It is my name

How long have you been TTC? Jan. 09

How did you find out about APA? Online

Anything else you'd like to add?

I'm a newbie...and I think I recognize the thread starters name

What is your name I'm Dolores. You can call me Dolores or Dizzy. I answer to both!

How did you come up with your username? In college when we had an ice breaker on the first day of class. I love Dizzy Devil from Tiny Toons and just added it to my name. It's stuck for over 12 years.

How long have you been TTC? Have not started yet. But will be in a few months...once I get the correct information about my blood clotting issues and whether I'm allowed to conceive or not.

How did you find out about APA? Google search for "donor insemination" information.

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm kind of depressed right now, so I need advice that will help me make an informed decision about becoming a mother.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Tracy

How did you come up with your username? It's my first initial and my last name and 08 is the year my husband and I were married

How long have you been TTC? Just a couple of months

How did you find out about APA? Found it on Google

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Nicole

How did you come up with your username? Apis is Latin for bee, and I'm totally fascinated by bee culture; it's a community totally run by women (kind of luck this forum). However, unlike bees, we won't all kill our partners in the fall to prevent them from eating our food (or at least I hope not ).

How long have you been TTC? I haven't started officially yet, but I've been doing FAM for pregnancy prevention since last December. My periods are really irregular, so this month we weren't as careful about wet quality cervical fluid, and we ended up DTD a few times during my fertile window. I'm 10 dpo and waiting until I can test.

How did you find out about APA? a search for "early pregnancy symptoms"--I think I had implantation bleeding on 7 dpo

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm happy to have found such a wonderful and supportive online community.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?Emily How did you come up with your username? It's my name and the year we got married. How long have you been TTC?2 months, but this is the first month that we've been trying with Addie (17 months) weaned. How did you find out about APA?I was on here when I was pregnant with my first, I think I was just browsing. Anything else you'd like to add?Just glad to be getting support from people who are also TTC.

What is your name? - Amanda
    How did you come up with your username? - Actual name and birth year
    How long TTC? - So excited, getting ready to start as soon as AF ends next week!! OMG - I'm so super ready - if you know me you know how much this means to me!!
    How did you find out about APA? - I needed a support group when I found out my first son, Van, was diagnosed with a probable fatal disease.
    Anything else to add? If you don't know me then you might not now that my baby did live 34 awesome hours and that the APA ladies have been the most awesome people helping me through my journey that started in January of this year. When I get pregnant with my second baby they almost definitely won't have the same disease as Van and I am looking forward to sharing this experience with everyone here. Good luck to all the TTC'ers and thanks in advance if I start to cry I know you won't judge.
    Me (27) & DH (36)
    Baby Van
    Ryesen - born 6/9/10

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Melissa

How did you come up with your username? Daisy is my favorite flower - 74 is year of birth

How long have you been TTC? 4 months (after 4-5 years of BC)

How did you find out about APA? searched for ovulation calender & then found the forums!

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm 35, married 2 years, have three daughters from previous relationship (14, 11 & 7) and hoping to add to the family soon. It's wonderful to have the support of the board, and to be in a community where people "get" buying pregnancy tests by the handful & being disappointed when you get your period.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy82 View Post
    What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Joy

How did you come up with your username? My name, and year of birth.

How long have you been TTC? This is the first month of trying!

How did you find out about APA? Good 'ol Google.

Anything else you'd like to add? I lurk on message boards way too often, so this is a big step for me to post and join in the conversations! I am excited!
    Hey Joy, sounds like you're in a place similar to me, just a few months ahead. Glad to find someone to talk to!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Julie

How did you come up with your username? Initials, special date

How long have you been TTC? Not TTC until December but getting very excited, and a bit scared

How did you find out about APA? Google search for TTC

Anything else you'd like to add? Today is the first time I've ever joined a message board. Since we are keeping our TTC plans to ourselves (and my mom), I'd love to be able to talk to other women in a similar situation. This is too exciting not to talk about!
    Me(32) and DH (26) Parents to three furbabies
    Find the perfect gifts for the children in your life! Visit www.barefootbooks.com/marketplace/12350 for beautiful books and gifts.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Dee

How did you come up with your username? I'm proud to be jacob's momma

How long have you been TTC? first cycle after waiting while I lost weight.

How did you find APA? googled ovulation calculator

Anything else you'd like to add? I've been lurking around here for a week or two, ever since DH and I starting officially TTC this month. Still trying to figure out when I really O and how to add a ticker to my siggie line. 1 WW to test, going a little bonkers. "am i pregnant, do i have symptoms, or am i just tired and lazy??" TTC'd last fall at same time as close friend, felt like a weird competition, i lost. And she just delivered her beautiful new addition. Jealous but glad I lost weight before I got prego again.
    Last edited by Jacob'smomma; 08-28-2009 at 07:18 AM.
    Me-Dee 33 DH-Ben 32 DS-Jacob 4(oh my!) and DD Emily grace born 5-12-2010 Love my baby girl Em and big boy Jacob!

What is your name Tish
    How did you come up with your username? A nick name from a family friend

How long have you been TTC? 1 yr

How did you find out about APA? Browsing the internet

Anything else you'd like to add

25. Default

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Valerie

How did you come up with your username? Nickname I came up with about 8 yrs ago.

How long have you been TTC? Since March 09 because of m/c but was trying way before then.

How did you find out about APA? Google

Anything else you'd like to add? stalked this site for a while but now feel very comfortable having some other people in the same situation for support and advice.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Kari

How did you come up with your username? it's my initials and wedding date

How long have you been TTC? I've been off b/c for 1 year & 8 mos

How did you find out about APA? Search engine--probably put in pregnance, trying to conceive, etc.

Anything else you'd like to add? Glad to be here, great site!

tonjaintexas Guest

Default Hello

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Tonja

How did you come up with your username? my name and where I live

How long have you been TTC? Just decided that it was time we started to, we are where we want to be in life and ready to add another child to the family.

How did you find out about APA? Google

Anything else you'd like to add? Hubby and I have decided to finally start trying!! Want to wish everyone luck with conception and bringing happy healthy babies into the world.
    Last edited by tonjaintexas; 08-28-2009 at 10:47 PM.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Christine

How did you come up with your username? My friend thought of it....

How long have you been TTC? 6 months, had my first IUI this month

How did you find out about APA? Everyone's favorite tool......google

Hi my name is Tara I am egngaged, and I have a soon to be 1yr old son. We will be trying for number 2 at the end of March, I mostly hang out in Oct 08 Birth room, I hope everyone gets a BFP and I hope to join them

Hi my names Michelle. I'm new to this and have no clue where to begin. lol I have written a couple journals if you'd like to read them. Maybe you could give me some advice on how this site works. How do I get around this site? lol Thanks