Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 44 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1426

Thread: READ FIRST and Sign the Welcome Mat!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Danika

How did you come up with your username? Well, it is my name!

How long have you been TTC? March 09, officially. My doc wanted to put me on Comid but I am still waiting for a "normal" cycle to start!!

How did you find out about APA? I was on here before I got preggo in 2006.

Anything else you'd like to add?
    *~Danika(32)~DH(33)~DS(12)~DS(3)~DS(6/17/10)~*

AdrienneNH Guest

What is your name (orname you'd like to be called)? Adrienne

How did you come up with your username? It's me

HOw long have you been TTC? For about 3 years...finally positive in my 6th week.

Anything else you would like to add? My husband and I were unable to conceive 'naturally' after a multitude of experts, genetic tests, and tons of co-pays later we have the unfortunate result of no sperm count. Medication, diet, holistic methods, all unsuccessful. We were ok with the idea of nothing. Then my hubby said he really wanted to chance for us to have all the experiences that comes along with pregnancy and childbirth. IVF is just out of the question due to the cost and no guarantees because of his #'s. He recommended we do donow. Well, we did. Had failures, but now I am in my 6th week I am so excited. I know there is no guarantees I accept that but I am so happy right now.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Tracy

How did you come up with your username? - The formal name for the nickname Stacey is Anastasia. I wanted a formal name for my name, Tracy, therefore Anatresia. The "tres" part is like the French word for "very"- tres. Because Anatraysia isn't as pretty.

How long have you been TTC? - I went off this month. TTC number 2. It wasn't a struggle the first time around, but I'm a bit nervous as I'm older now and we don't have time to DTD so much with a busy toddler!

How did you find out about APA? - I've been on since I was pregnant w/my daughter. Rarely post in this room, though, as there was no need to. Usually in her birth month group.

Anything else you'd like to add? - I hope everyone gets the BFP they're trying for!
    Tracy, Ari and Bella

Hi guys
    What is your name? Christen

How did you come up with your username? Seemed appropriate :-)

How long have you been TTC? This would be month 2.

How did you find out about APA? Used this the first time around, it was nice to have other women to talk to, even though my pregnancy ended in a m/c.

Anything else you'd like to add? I look forward to chatting it up with you!

What is your name? Mistie

How did you come up with your username? It was my nickname growing up

How long have you been TTC? IUD removed in nov 08 just letting it happen till feb then started really trying.

How did you find out about APA? yahoo search for ovulation tracker this site came up.

Anything else you'd like to add? first time ever charting anything. hoping this is our month. i'm 6dpo has of today af due 6-1-09 hoping she doesn't show up

Boarderfry Guest

Last edited by Boarderfry; 06-12-2009 at 06:30 PM.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Amanda

How did you come up with your username? I'm still a sappy newlywed that loves her new last name.

How long have you been TTC? 1day!

How did you find out about APA? Goggled some questions and this site came up.

Anything else you'd like to add? I've been stalking these forums for about a year now and now that we're acaully TTC I'm excited to be more apart of these forums. This is all shiny and new for me.
    Last edited by AmandaAK; 05-27-2009 at 09:55 PM.
    Amanda(24) DH(36)

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Amanda

How did you come up with your username? Ama was my nickname in high school and M is the first initial of my last name.

How long have you been TTC? We've been doing the "whatever happens happens" ttc for about 4 months now, but we just started to "actively" conceive.

How did you find out about APA? I did a search for signs of labor when I was 41 weeks pg with ds #1. I wish I had found APA sooner!

Anything else you'd like to add? I've been part of APA for the past 2 years and I LOVE it here. Everyone is so extremely nice and I have learned so many things from all the other ladies on here. I look forward to meeting lots of new friends here in the ttc room!
    ~Amanda~

Avy's Sew Right Creations-custom made childrens clothing and accessories http://www.etsy.com/shop/AvysSewRight

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jodie

How did you come up with your username? My middle name is Lynn and my brother started calling me Lynny when were little to annoy me. It stuck. The 006 is because I haven't quite made it to 007 status yet.

How long have you been TTC? Almost 2 years

How did you find out about APA? Google Search

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm looking for a cyber TTC buddy because I don't have close friends who are going through the same issues with TTC. My first visit to an RE is June 15th. Wish me luck!

Hi, I'm Bethany. I'm an accountant in the Dallas area. I'm 36 and my DH is 34. We married 3 years ago and just now started letting nature take its course in May. I found this site through my friend Lina.

hello and welcome to APA i hope your stay is short and sweet

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jackie and my Husband is David.

How did you come up with your username? Its been my screenname since highschool lol

How long have you been TTC? 2 months

How did you find out about APA? Looking for early pregnancy symptoms.

Anything else you'd like to add? I have been married since May of 07. Got pregnant in June of 07, by complete surprise and had my gorgeous son Maxamillion in March of 08. He is 14 months now and we want to add to the family.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Nicole

How did you come up with your username? It's a user name I picked once in college a good 7 years ago that I seem to keep using. It's the title of a song I liked at the time.

How long have you been TTC? This is our first month trying!

How did you find out about APA? My cousin had been using the site and told me about it.

Anything else you'd like to add? I have been married for almost 8 months (since Oct. 2008) and my husband and I are really excited about starting a family! Hmmm... I'm just really nervous! Trying not to be! Having a baby has literally been my dream in life since I was little and it's so surreal to be trying! I guess it's normal to suddenly start worrying about complications when the time has finally come, right? But I am excited!! And I'm excited to be here and meet some new people who are in the same boat! Good luck to everyone else TTC!!
    Last edited by soulsong; 06-05-2009 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soulsong View Post
    What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Nicole

How did you come up with your username? It's a user name I picked once in college a good 7 years ago that I seem to keep using. It's the title of a song I liked at the time.

How long have you been TTC? This is our first month trying!

How did you find out about APA? My cousin had been using the site and told me about it.

Anything else you'd like to add? I have been married for almost 8 months (since Oct. 2008) and my husband and I are really excited about starting a family! Hmmm... I'm just really nervous! Trying not to be! Having a baby has literally been my dream in life since I was little and it's so surreal to be trying! I guess it's normal to suddenly start worrying about complications when the time has finally come, right? But I am excited!! And I'm excited to be here and meet some new people who are in the same boat! Good luck to everyone else TTC!!
    Can't wait to get to know you better, feel free to just jump in and start posting!
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?
    Samantha is my real name, but I go by Sam. I'm 22 and my DH(Mitch) is 30.

How did you come up with your username?
    It's my last name and I use the house part to represent me and my DH

How long have you been TTC?
    This is our first month trying

How did you find out about APA?
    I thought I was pregnant last month while on the pill and googled to find some answers. Had a chemical pregnancy, so my husband and I took that as a sign to start and have been coming here continuously to look for answers.

Very excited about having a baby! We were waiting until we got settled into our new life to TTC. Now that we own our own place and have a vehicle and a good support system in our church the time is just right. Prayers to all who are TTC.

16. Default

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)?
    My name is Samantha, but will accept any variation of that, most of my friends call me Sam, I'm 26, and DH, Ryan, is 25.

My first & last name both begin with "S"

How long have you been TTC?
    I just stopped taking my bcp, and am hoping to be lucky enough to conceive right away.

How did you find out about APA?
    as I read that many of the other ladies did, I googled, "early pregnancy symptoms", and here I am.

I've been hanging out in the waiting forum on and off for 2+ years. The ladies who post there are super nice, and terribly patient. I look forward to meeting more of you as I "officially move over"

Samantha~26*Ryan~26*TTC since 6/09
    Married*~*August 18, 2007

Quote Originally Posted by BethanyinDallas View Post
    Hi, I'm Bethany. I'm an accountant in the Dallas area. I'm 36 and my DH is 34. We married 3 years ago and just now started letting nature take its course in May. I found this site through my friend Lina.
    Bethany, I am so glad you joined APA. I think you are really going to like it here. There are a bunch of supportive and great ladies here!
    Mommy to Lilliana (10/2006) & Summer (10/2011)!

Default hello...

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Sammi

How did you come up with your username? It is my first and middle put together and my grandfather called me it to get me and my cousin straight.

How long have you been TTC? I just recently started because our financial issues have been relaxed because of a few wishes come true.

How did you find out about APA? I was preg. Last summer and I was searching stuff on google and I stumbled on apa

Anything else you'd like to add? Hmm I don't quite know. I'm sure ill think of something.

Sammi(me)~DH(Troy)~DS(Kyle)~DD(Rebecca)My Blog

Blondie3412 Guest

Smile

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Yvette

How did you come up with your username? I was a natural blonde before my last kiddo (my hair turned dark after I had him!) and was called blondie by friends.. and the number is an old address

How long have you been TTC? We just started this month

How did you find out about APA? I found it on google... looked to see how many people actually leave posts, found it very active and joined!

Anything else you'd like to add? I am happy to be here.. Love talking to other women in the same situation... My SO is Carlos and the kiddos are listed in my siggy!

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Eve

How long have you been TTC? Just started

How did you find out about APA? surfing the Net

Anything else you'd like to add? I've been lurking here forever and finally decided to join since i can finally contribute!! Love this place always thought you ladies have wonderful advice!

Mrs. Jessica 1114 Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Jessica

How did you come up with your username? I just got married in Jan. so that is the mrs. and then jessica and a couple of special numbers

How long have you been TTC? 1 month

How did you find out about APA? My best friend told me about APA. She has just had a baby boy in May and is trying to help me through my process.

Anything else you'd like to add? So excited to be a part of APA and excited to have my first child whenever God sees fit.

hopeangel3301 Guest

Default introduction

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Kristin.

How did you come up with your username? I wasn't all that creative with my username-it's the same one I use for everything.

How long have you been TTC? 6 months.

How did you find out about APA? I originally heard about this website through work, but a friend recommended it to me when she found out about it.

Anything else you'd like to add? I recently had a very early miscarriage at 5 wks. Still a little bummed about it, but hoping to find some advice about conceiving after miscarriage through this website, so any of you out there have any tips, they would be greatly appreciated.

abuikema Guest

Red face Hi All

What is your name? Aylin

How did you come up with your username? boring - just my normal first inital, last name

How long have you been TTC? 3 months

How did you find out about APA? Googled looking for answers and this was one of the sites that came up.

Anything else you'd like to add? Can't wait to be a mom!

MizunoRunner Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Lisa

How did you come up with your username? I love running in Mizuno running shoes!

How long have you been TTC? We've been planning for a year, that is all BC has been gone for a year, periods and ovulation have been recorded, no meds (only Motrin for headaches about once a month), we plan very carefully as the husband works in Kuwait and we see each other every 8 weeks, we are going to keep at it until December before getting professional help.

How did you find out about APA? Google

Anything else you'd like to add? Had a Leep in 2006 and cervical opening is too small for sampling during an annual (so I worry about this being a problem).
    Last edited by MizunoRunner; 07-01-2009 at 04:37 PM.

What is your name? Erica

How did you come up with your username? xicana (or Chicana) is my ethnicity, born in the US from Mexican descent, and 81 is the year I was born.

How long have you been TTC? 1 week =0)

How did you find out about APA? a search on yahoo

Anything else you'd like to add? I am so excited to be moving to TTC from waiting =0)

What is your name? Amber

How did you come up with your username? It's the first part of my email address. I have had it since I was 12.
    How long have you been TTC? Well since I had my IUD out on June 26th. My last time TTC Was only a month.

How did you find out about APA? Google search years ago!
    Anything else you'd like to add? I am really excited to be back in this room. I loved it last time and I hope to get to know all you again really well, but if that means us all sticking around these parts then never mind! LOL!!! I would rather you all go to a birth room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Erica

How did you come up with your username? I am from Alaska (live in CA now), and love to hike...

How long have you been TTC? This is the seventh month...

How did you find out about APA? Google search on ttc...seems like the most reliable source out there!

Anything else you'd like to add? I am so excited to get online and share experiences...have been getting frustrated lately and it's always nice to feel like I'm not alone!
    Last edited by akhiker; 07-13-2009 at 11:27 PM.

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Heather.

How did you come up with your username? It's my first initial, last name, and wedding date.

How long have you been TTC? Just starting "seriously" this month.. past two months we weren't preventing but not really trying either. Does that make sense??? LOL

How did you find out about APA? My friend recommended it to me.

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm excited to meet others out there that are TTC!

AllenYoung Guest

What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? My name is AllenYoung

How did you come up with your username? a combination of two nicknames

How long have you been TTC? Just started

How did you find out about APA? google search

Anything else you'd like to add? I think that are awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by hdale517 View Post
    What is your name (or a name you'd like to be called)? Heather.

How did you come up with your username? It's my first initial, last name, and wedding date.

How long have you been TTC? Just starting "seriously" this month.. past two months we weren't preventing but not really trying either. Does that make sense??? LOL

How did you find out about APA? My friend recommended it to me.

Anything else you'd like to add? I'm excited to meet others out there that are TTC!
    Hi Heather! My husband and I did the same thing, went off BC in January, but didn't really start 'trying' until this month...it totally makes sense! Seemed to take the stress off for the transition (still had the ups and downs each month when AF paid a visit, and then I would get my hopes up just before!)...

Good luck to you two!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!