Thread: Newbie here!

Default Newbie here!

Hello!

I'm new to APA. I posted on the TTC Newbie Welcome Mat thread, but I'll just re-introduce myself, the short story. DH and I have been TTC for just over a year. I have been using OPKs every month since last September, and it's just frustrating.

This is my 14th 2WW in a row! As you all know, the 2WW is the worst, even worse than waiting for a positive OPK. I decided that I could be a millionaire if I could just invent some sort of fertilization test that detects when an egg has been fertilized, rather than having to sit here for two loooong weeks for the dang thing to implant and show up on a pregnancy test!

Anyway, this is my first actual thread I've posted, and it's mostly just to say hi. I've been lurking for a few days and have noticed that everyone here seems so wonderful and supportive, and I look forward to sharing in this experience with everyone!

Welcome! We are a loving supportive group here. We all understand the horrible tww and I've told my sister once I wish God had placed a small tiny window in our abdomen so we could peak to see what was happening in there. Lol. My name is Erica btw and I've had a long ttc journey but I've not given up hope.

Welcome!

Hello and welcome!!

The 2ww is def the worst , but really hoping and praying this one is your last one for 9+ months...everything crossed for a bfp !!!

Welcome!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

welcome to our little family! Best of luck to you!!!!

Welcome Michelle! My name is Kelly and my DH and I have been TTC since March 2013 also, the 2WW is always so frustrating! Lots of good luck to you!
    Me-Kelly (29) DH-Phillip (33) 2 unexplained losses. Ready for a rainbow baby!

Thank you, everyone! Today I am 8dpo, and couldn't resist testing. Tested yesterday, as well. I'm a classic POASaholic, but I guess that's what they make the Wondfo brand for! ;)

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here!