Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: What were your early pregnancy symptoms?

i just tested positive yesterday and so far:
    1)period was 3 days late
    2)cramping
    3) tired
    4) backache
    5) totally *****y to DH and my mother (who is here only to help). Sorry my loves!
    6) no appetite ------Is that normal?
    v i o l e t f a y e
    j a n u a r y 9 2 0 0 9

Talking

I'm 5wks and 3dys preg. I am constantly nauseated and sore bb's. I welcome any symptom as we have been trying for seven years and just now conceived!

At first, I felt "nervous" like I had constant butterflies in my tummy. I also would come home from work and sit on the couch to watch a show and I would fall asleep as if I hadn't slept in ages! I would wake up and go to bed, it was so bad,

Then, I couldn't eat all of the food on my plate. At first it was good, but then I would feel sick and couldn't get it down. It made me nausious. I love wine, so I always tried to drink a glass before I knew I was pregnant, and I couldn't do it!! I went wine tasting a few days before I knew - and I would get a terrible ucky feeling... wine came off the list of things to drink before I even knew!

I get this metallic taste in my mouth. Also, sometimes it felt like I was going to get my AF but it never came and the cramps were only minimal like it was "preparing" to flow. And of course, AF never showed up. My (.)(.)s (I saw that and liked it) were tender at the nipple, and every once in a while VERY sore on the sides as well. Also, they got heavier and slightly bigger (Bra had to be adjusted).

That was all for about 4 weeks, and then they have been tapering off. I don't get nausea anymore, but i still have the metallic taste. My (.)(.) are still sore, but not as much as before, and I can eat food!!! I've taken 4 tests, so I know I'm still preg ... but the symptoms didn't last too long ... they are minimal now.

My first pregnancy my symptoms were just *extremely* sore breasts at 12dpo. At that time, I also started to have some dull tingly cramps behind my pubic bone. I got a very faint bfp on 13dpo.

This time, the symptoms were a bit different.

I had brown spotting on 6dpo. Just one wipe and then it was gone. I knew something was up when I saw that. The low dull cramping behind my pubic bone started about 2 hours after I saw the spotting and hasn't stopped since.

My breasts, though, are not very sore at all. I thought I was out since that was the symptom I kept waiting for but never got! I got a bfn on 11dpo and a clear bfp on 13dpo.
    ME - 34 DH - 33 DS1 - 4 DS2 - 1/3/2010

Heart burn, Alot of CM and darker bb's
    Mommy to Andrew & Brayden

*SO tired. SO tired. SO tired.
    *Lightening surges through my breasts (not nipple soreness at first)
    *Headaches
    *Menstrual cramps
    I had three negative pregnancy tests, but just knew these symptoms were inevitable. Dr's preg test finally showed positive.
    Me- 28 DH - 34 Kaliah 4 Khloe 5 mons

greenilady89 Guest

Missing Periods are typically the first clue, possible mild cramping, hunger increase, slight weight gain of 1-3 pounds for the first month of pregnancy. Eventually nausea and dizzy plus tiredness after about 6-8 weeks of pregnancy.

Talking My early pregnancy conditions:

I hate the fake lemony smell of our antibacterial kitchen soap now. I think I'll throw it out when I get home tonight.

I've started to thicken in the middle... and not just around the lower belly, but around my ribs too. I feel like one of those trees that has adapted to arid conditions by storing water in its bulbous trunk.

And I dream about toilets CONSTANTLY. In my dream, I could be prancing around a whimsical, technicolor garden and then - in the middle of everything - there's a porcelain throne right out in the open, looking inviting and not at all out of place. This is shortly before I actually do wake up and have to do my business (or "spend a penny" as an English nurse friend of mine used to say) for the hundredth time that night.

dewdrop222 Guest

Oh jeez... I had 24 hour nausea, never threw up just feeling like a had to. I also got a very very very bad cold and was very tired. But the moment that 3rd month was over.. it was all gooooone. Now im just crampy have a headache and cant poop.... hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by samersova View Post
    i just tested positive yesterday and so far:
    1)period was 3 days late
    2)cramping
    3) tired
    4) backache
    5) totally *****y to DH and my mother (who is here only to help). Sorry my loves!
    6) no appetite ------Is that normal?
    the no appetite i would consider normal. I had this until i was 12weeks and actually I just now eating a whole lot more then I used to. I had lost 8lbs in my first 8 weeks then I gained 2lbs at my 12w appt.

missed period and sore boobs
    Allison Loves Keith

JBareit Guest

I'm going on 6 weeks and I'm extremely dingy. My husband finds it quite funny, while I don't even know I said anything wrong. Breasts started to get tender this week and I had some mild cramping last week. Just cranky and sleepy...can't get enough sleep!! Feel bloated and gassy...BLAH!

Quote Originally Posted by dewdrop222 View Post
    Oh jeez... I had 24 hour nausea, never threw up just feeling like a had to. I also got a very very very bad cold and was very tired. But the moment that 3rd month was over.. it was all gooooone. Now im just crampy have a headache and cant poop.... hahahaha
    im on my 13th week and the fatigue and nausea seem to be going away.... but i go from constipated to diarreah... not fun!!

BabyBaca Guest

Cool How I knew...

I was more tired than usual, had a missed period, experienced very bad morning sickness that sometimes lasted through out the day, it was very hard to keep any food down. This lasted for about 2-3 weeks.

1) sore breasts (real sore)
    2) nausea, some times thru out the day
    3) frequent urination
    4) running to the bathroom after eating anything ( very embarrasing)
    5) loss of appetite
    6) lower back aches
    7) weakness in the legs
    8) forgetfulness, fights over petty issues
    9) forgot missed peiods
    Last edited by Minismommy; 05-29-2008 at 05:10 PM.

Heartburn!

The day before my bfp, I complained of heartburn and DH gave me a funny look.
    The next day (10 dpo - Mother's Day) I got a BFP and DH said he knew b/c I never complain of heartburn.

5 Angels: EDD 8-07, 1-21-09, 9-25-09, 1-17-10 (twin), 9-24-12

ovarian cancer survivor. Praying for STC & APA angels

I am 18 DPO with a BFP.
    I've had a queasy/icky/hungry feeling.
    At night I have heartburn/hungry feeling.
    My sense of smell is all out of whack! When I walk my dogs, if people haven't
    picked up their Dog poop - I can SMELL IT!! - I've never smelled it before.

This afternoon I thought I smelled Natural Gas! - Walked around the house sniffing.

If I stand to long, like in a reception line, I start feeling uncomfortable, bloated, irritable and I want to lay down. I start to feel icky about 3:30 and need a break.

Headaches on the top of my head down my neck and my upper back.

I've also been getting a poking nerve pain on the sides of my pubic bone.

Good luck everyone.

I had..
    - heartburn
    - increase in heart rate (kinda fluttering)
    - missed period
    - more tired
    - sore boobs the day before I tested

I got my BFP on 13DPO, here are the symptoms I had:
    1. occasional nausea
    2. diarrhea/loose bm and increased frequency of bm (from once a day to 2-3 times a day)
    3. dizzyness/lightheadedness/head rush when standing up
    4. heartburn
    5. increased hunger - much more urgent feeling than normal
    6. fatigue
    7. some breast tenderness/full-feeling (started today, 15DPO)
    8. occasional short-term throbbing pain in vulva (9 or 10DPO) that lasted a day
    9. period-like cramping on and off
    Last edited by scrapper05; 06-04-2008 at 03:20 PM.

I had lower back aches and my appetite increased however, nothing tasted good. I was hungry all the time and my breast were very tender.

my bfp was 14 dpo.

i had a bad cold, sore throat/sniffles since a few days before i tested

sore and swollen boobs. swollen enough that other people noticed a few days before my i tested

headache that lasted a few days but went away by the first day of my missed period

really slight cramps, barely noticable
    its a girl!

i had dizziness, nausea, and the foods and drinks i usually liked didnt sound good nor taste good. Nausea is gone for the most part. still get dizzy sometimes and i still have some food aversions but not as many

I barely have any symptoms. Just huge boobs, a little tired, a few cramps and some diarrhea. The last one clued me into my condition because I have a stomach of steel and it's rare for me to have diarrhea (TMI!)

I had diarreah about 3 days before AF was due. Majorly sore bb's and they got HUGE about 4 days before AF was due. I also got ab cramps as if i had worked out my abs (which i hadn't done in too many months that i'd like to admit). Also, a lot more creamy CM than usual and it had a different scent.

THAT'S A LOT OF SYMPTOMS!!!
    Love two my girls!!

yulia Guest

mine were morning sickness, gagging while brushing my teeth, sore breasts, horrible weakness.

Sore boobs, a little nausea (even though its kicked into high gear) and I was/am a little more tired than usual. AF didnt show the day she was supposed to.

the only symptom before my missed period was sore boobs, my first sign of morning sickness was a couple of days after my missed period when i almost threw up at a restaurant lol. since then i have had more severe morning sickness, lack of energy, and have had to pee about a million times a day. but my worste symptom so far has definately been my crazy hormone rush, my moods are all over the place haha.

I got my BFP on 6/11 at 10dpo

Symptoms were sore (.)(.), massive back ache and nauseau

Do you really wanna know *lol*....I had diareaa (sp) for 3 days...I was constipated (ugh)...bad gas, BAD egg white CM, and I was neasua and hot alot. I also got headaches. I was very tired, too.
    Malia(27)Danny(45)Olivia(7)Aiden(4)Kayla(3) 1/2010 7/2010 11/2010 6/2011
    OUR MIRACLE BABY due October 8,2013...SURPRISE BFP JAN 30th one month after deciding to take a TTC break

I was also cramping and still am, but it's so early...it's normal ( I hope)
    Malia(27)Danny(45)Olivia(7)Aiden(4)Kayla(3) 1/2010 7/2010 11/2010 6/2011
    OUR MIRACLE BABY due October 8,2013...SURPRISE BFP JAN 30th one month after deciding to take a TTC break