Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: What were your early pregnancy symptoms?

Default Nothing really

Nothing really except that I was 3 days late but alot of symptoms seemed to show up after I found out I was pg.

Sore boobs and very sensitive nose.
    Also, I sleep a lot too :oops:

Cramping
    Elevated temps
    Sore nipples
    Bloated
    Hungry more than normal
    Bigger, heavier boobs

And they occurred in that order...with the first 3 happening almost at the same time. I am still having slight cramping sensations. I hope doesn't mean anything is wrong.

When I first got pregnant I had morning sickness almost right away (I think I was already sick though so it might have just been that). Lets see, I also had really tender / sore breasts early on too and menstrual type cramps right before AF was due to come, but she never came . Also my husband and I just kind of had a "feeling" - turns out it was right.

Now I've got everything in the book, m/s, cramps, headaches, dizziness, tender breasts, feeling hot, increased sense of smell (DH thinks its funny that I follow him around and tell him he smells good ) and not sleeping well and I'm about 7 weeks in.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that I'm -so- hungry all the time now, even right after I've eaten a big meal. I also feel sick when I'm hungry.. so I'm nauseous all the time too. It's staying relatively easy for me not to overeat though because a lot of food disgusts me hehe.

5. Default

Seriously sore breasts & constipated all the time!

6. Default

i was noticing things even before AF was late...like a day or two before. i was constipated for a few days (this is NEVER the case for me), AF-like cramps...but they just felt different. i tried to explain to DH that they weren't the usual wringing cramps, like someone is squeezing my uterus in their hand but more, spasming cramps and near my lower back mostly. slight dizziness from time to time. my temps kept going up. my BBs were tender, but that's always the case just before AF.

I know it was said not to post on here until we get a positive result...

I'm trying to have someone help me...

How soon could I experience pregnancy symptoms if I am pregnant?

Because it's been a week since I ovulated...

And I feel occasional sharp pains right above my pelvic bone..

No sore BBs yet...

But I do sleep a lot...

Haven't had any spotting yet tho... I'm patiently waiting to see if that happens. My AF is due in about a week... realllly hoping it never comes..

We've been semi-trying since February and trying for about 2 months
    now.

Also, I don't know how accurate this little chart thing is because my periods are very irregular... resulting in pregnancy scares month after month...

mrs.ike Guest

Default early symptoms

I am normally full of energy, and I have never really felt tired before. About a week or so before I tested positive, I began to feel extremely fatigued. Nausea began to set in, but no vomiting yet. And my breasts...oh my goodness, my breasts! They are so tender and sore that I called my mom at 11pm one night to make sure the pain was normal :oops:

I tested positive five days before AF on Jan. 06. I was indenial so I tested again on Jan. 07 and it was a BFP again. My AF isn't due until Jan. 11. I should have known I was preggers by all of the sypmtoms I've been experiencing, such as tender breast, frequent urination, queasiness, mood swings, and mild cramping in the abdominal region. So now I'm convienced that I'm preggers. My mom is so excited, first time grandmother, til she can't wait. I'm waiting to go to the doctor to have to blood work done. But I'm ready to be a mom! YEAH!

Thus far, I have had very tender "girls", food tastes ... weird ... I can smell everything and it's never good! Lots and lots and lots of spotting.

I forgot to say - tiiiired. I'm tired all the time. I could sleep for 10 hours and still whine about how tired I am!
    Last edited by MommaSammi; 01-25-2008 at 02:30 PM. Reason: [Adding another symptom]
    John(36)&Sam(30) TTC#1 (8/07) after ectopic loss: 2nd IUI done 10/13/08
    :prayraying for Angela's (hopesanddreams) and Kristen's (babyhopesTTC#1) October BFP!!!

None really...I guess if I look back now there were a few days there that I was very fatigued, other than that just semi sore (.)(.) and thats about it (besides a missed AF)

I was convinced I had a UTI. CONVINCED. I was peeing all the time and was really uncomfortable. Did a UA at the docs office, that was negative. She told me to go home and get some rest.

Took a PG test because my temp shot up, and found out the REAL reason the next morning.

After that, I had weird hot/cold sensations and nausea, but it wasn't too bad.
    Kate, mama to Madi (4/18/08) and Jacob (10/8/10)

My breasts were killing me!

Co-sleeping, baby-wearing, bfing, pumping, working ft mama.

melissa Guest

haven't gone to the doctor yet, but took test and was positive. just started being nauseated in the last few days. so is it possible i could have just gotten preggo early last month. bled a few days like regular period the end of december. no period january. took test and one line dark and second line is there but faint.

High temps 17 dpo were my only clue and sore boobs.
    Last edited by leslie979; 02-01-2008 at 08:49 PM.

I'm just starting my 7th week- and I've been sleeping about 10-12 hours a day. I have been slightly nauseous at times, but haven't gotten sick. Sometimes my breasts are tender, and sometimes I can feel things going on inside me. I'm bloated. I pee several times at night. And I'm really forgetful.
    I was concerned because I'm not really sick and my sister (who has been pregnant 3 times) gets sick from almost day one. However- I called my dr and they say that some people have hardly any symptoms. In fact- A girlfriend of mine didn't even show until about 8.5 months! I know for sure that WON'T be me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
    I'm just starting my 7th week- and I've been sleeping about 10-12 hours a day. I have been slightly nauseous at times, but haven't gotten sick. Sometimes my breasts are tender, and sometimes I can feel things going on inside me. I'm bloated. I pee several times at night. And I'm really forgetful.
    I was concerned because I'm not really sick and my sister (who has been pregnant 3 times) gets sick from almost day one. However- I called my dr and they say that some people have hardly any symptoms. In fact- A girlfriend of mine didn't even show until about 8.5 months! I know for sure that WON'T be me!
    Yeah, my sister had a great body while pg...she didn't exercise or anything...

I am going to exercise cause I know that I am going to be the one that puts on all the weight... sigh...
    Sharon(28)~DH-Mark(28)~Married 9/24/2005~DS-Adam ~10/4/2008DD-Claire~7/27/2010

Lolkatie Guest

HORRID cramps That's all i've noticed so far, But i'm not that far along at all, 4 weeks.

CarrieKate Guest

Default Need advice also

Just wondering, since the topic is early sypmtoms. I was sick a week before menstruation started which only lasted 24 hours and was dark brownish in color. For a day there was a little blood on the paper when I wiped after going to the washroom but I'm still having alot of CRAMPING! My fiance thinks I'm being a baby and too emotional but I'm in discomfort and don't want to go to the doctor over what my fiance insists is just an irregular period.

Take the test, CarrieKate. It might be nothing, but I bled about a week before my period was due and also had a ton of cramping, and here I am almost 33 weeks pregnant.

Other symptoms? Peeing nonstop and suddenly hating chocolate. I knew something was up then!

Almost immediate sickness and very tender breasts.
    Kayden Daniel Profico. My little Booger Boo!!!

I was very sleepy - I used to fall asleep on the couch at 7 and then go to bed (changed in the second trimester but now I do the same thing). AT 6 weeks, I started getting nausea, tender boobies, etc.
    KEVIN (5.5) & MATTHEW (4)

Default symptoms were....

sore swollen breasts and constipation or at least more trouble going.... then a few days later I took a test about 2 days before my period was due and it was positive. With my first pregnancy the heart burn got me.... I had never had that before and there it was..................

Didn't realize it at the time, but a runny nose. And I've had it this ENTIRE pregnancy!!! Also, exhaustion set in quickly...never felt anything like that before! Then the sore boobs set in.

ACM_Prayerful Guest

I was one of the few to have implantation spotting (brown) which fell about the time my period would have come. My 1st symptom (before BFP) was that my nipples are extremely sensitive and sore and have been for a couple weeks now. Other than that, no m/s, fatigue, etc...at least not yet. Actually have a lack of an appetite and feel full very quick rather than an increased appetite. Some pulling sensations in my lower abdomen that I wouldn't call cramping. Oh and some dizziness. But its still early for me. I pray this is a forecast for how the rest of my pregnancy will go.
    Last edited by ACM_Prayerful; 02-16-2008 at 09:47 PM.

scrawling Guest

Is that common to take multiple tests and then finally receive a positive?

lets see, I was four days late and knew something was up, I felt nausous <can never spell it, but never threw up (still havent and I'm 6 weeks lol) and my bbs were harder then normal, thats it
    Proud mom of an Tristan Asher 10-1-08 ~ 2-24-09 due to vax's

PB&J sandwich cravings, sore breasts, and being extremely tired.

Default cramping

First, I had implantation spotting - brown and scanty.

Then, aunt flo type mild cramps off and on. I am 15 DPO today.

Alice Guest

I know that I should post after having tested positive. But please help me with some more infos.

I was experiencing light brownish 2 weeks before my period time. And a bit later than my normal period time I started having it again for nearly 3 days (thought I got pregnant), but following this I am having a heavy period as usual, which is one week late.

Iam a bit confused because it's strange this month, and yeah, it's the time we've been hoping and trying for a pregnancy.

Has anyone experienced the same thing like me? Am I pregnant?

Thanks a lot.

Alice