Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: What were your early pregnancy symptoms?

Very bad headackes and cramps. Sometimes a little dizzy and it feels like my stomach is being streched.

At 4 weeks my number one symptom was I was so very tired (still am at 10 weeks), but I also had very sore breasts (more so nipples than whole breast), not much of an appetite, and occasional nausea.

I had really sore breasts. And I was really tired all of the time. I suffer from migraines but they got so much worse. Nausea didnt come until much later.

extreme fatigue, trying to nap every day and extremely sore nipples. I had some headaches a few days after my BFP but not many since then.

NMRCDova Guest

*TMI Warning*
    Constipation, Cramps, GAS, sore bb, really bad Fatigue, and I ended up having nausia on DPO 8

Gas, Montgomery Tubercles on my nipples were enlarged, and very, very tired

Seriously my boobs NEED to stop growing! Why can't they just grow at the end when they are getting ready to go to "work" ? Enough already!
    Our sweet boy is here! Giovanni (Johnny) 10-27-09 7 lbs, 3 oz 19 inches Completely in love

well for my first born i must say i lucked out i had no symptoms so i was great but for this pregnancy since day one ive been dizzy, tired, sore breasts, some light cramping here and there, morning sickness at all hrs of the day, always hungry even though almost every food makes me sick. its the worst! my doc keeps telling me that i should start feeling better soon but until then im riding the ginger ale and soda crackers train!

I felt like AF was coming, but no show. Usually AF came with in two days of feeling signs. Sore boobs and bumps on my nipples.

With both pregnancies (the first ended in with a miscarriage), my very first symptom was a nosebleed. And I never get nosebleeds.
    Other than that, sore boobs, clear skin (it usually breaks out near my period), fatigue, and a little nausea.
    Now with this pregnancy, you can add nightsweats!

MichelleUT Guest

So far, extreme fatigue, nausea and just a general BLAH feeling. I feel like I'm constantly going to throw up but I haven't yet - crossing fingers!

I took a test on the 8th and it was a BFN, and I tested after a missed period on the 15th with a BFP. I have my first appointment with the OB on the 23rd because I have a high-risk pregnancy due to a heart condition. This is surreal and scary for me...

Aside from the missed period, I had cramps, and I was extremely, extremely tired. Those were my first 2 symptoms.

mt123 Guest

Default Early symptoms

Queezy for no reason at the same time everyday (11:00am until I went to bed that night).
    Extreme fatigue.

Before I missed my period, my sense of smell really kicked up a few notches, and I started feeling tired all the time. I worked a half day (4 hours), and felt like taking a nap as soon as I got home! My skin seems oilier than usual too.

15. Default

I had missed AF and had very extreme sore breast including the nipples. That is when I realized I might be pregnant. Blood test came back positive. Then within a week after that which is now, I have food cravings and I get nauseated if I don't eat every two hours (a fiber granola bar or yogurt solves). That is it for me so far.
    Sandy 36; Jonathan (DH) 38; Caleb born 11/5/09

With the first I had cramps that felt like my period was on the way and my breasts killed. This time I threw up right around conception and had a vicious headache. When my period was late I tested and realized why I had thrown up two weeks before that.

No symptoms really...more hungry and thirsty.

Hi! I just got my BFP recently, I am almost 7 weeks along, and I couldn't be happier! When I thought for sure I was pregnant, it was a little over a week before dear AF was due. By then I usually feel slight very mild but irritable cramping, and my breasts get really sore. Also, I bloat, get constipated, and moody. Well, NONE of that showed up until 2 days before AF, where I started to ONLY have mild breast pain. I just knew I was, so I took a test, FRER, and what do you know, that faint little line was there waiting for mommy. I couldn't believe it, so, I took another one. Still couldn't believe it, and neither could DF. He ran to walmart, got me a digital test, and said "I don't care if it's 2 days early, take the test!!!" I giggled, and of course, I drank TONS of juice to try to get some urine going (Which usually one wouldn't do because it dilutes the urine and makes the hCG more difficult to read for a pregnancy test). I took the test. Waited. 3 minutes that little hour glass blinked. What if this was false? What if it's chemical? Its so light.....

PREGNANT!

I was so thrilled. I squeeled with joy and almost attacked DF with happiness. We hugged and thought, "wow, we're parents..."

It was a wonderful experience, but I think that you all should know...

Not having symptoms is a symptom! Isn't that wierd? Don't overanalyze and think that "oh, these are pregnancy symptoms!" Instead of noticing the things that ARE there, look at the things that aren't.

Also, it was my 4th month TTC. I was overanalyzing everything, BDing constantly, DF was exhausted, it was so stressful.

I decided to take a break, and BD when I felt like it, when we felt like it, and enjoyed it. Foreplay and everything! (Costumes: They Work.) What do you know, this was the month that I got pregnant!

Ladies, take my advice, stress can harm the way your body produces the natural hormones which can help keep the eggs healthy and the baby alive, so don't go overboard, have fun, and if you get disappointed because of AF, that's just a week for you to eat pounds of ice cream, have a bottle of wine, and watch silly shows.

Though my journey wasn't long, it was hard, and I'll never forget it. It's a learning experience and keeps you strong. I know this is about symptoms, but I want you to have a little advice, too, to show you that TTC shouldn't be a JOB it should be an ACTIVITY.

Keep it cool ladies, and look out for the things you're NOT experiencing! Hehe!

<3 Jes <3

*******THIS POST IS NOT MEANT TO OFFEND THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE STC, IT IS MY POINT OF VIEW AND MY UNERSTANDING OF THINGS, IF IT DOES NOT RELATE TO YOU IT IS NOT BECAUSE I AM ASSUMING MYSELF CORRECT IN ALL SITUATIONS AND SHOULD NOT BE PRESUMED SO. THANKS! *********
    Last edited by MamaToe88; 03-21-2009 at 07:45 PM.
    Dada (27) Mama-Jessie (26) Orion (4) Kadence (2) Baby (Uterus)

costumes! thats too funny! that made my day!

Quote Originally Posted by puppy wuv View Post
    costumes! thats too funny! that made my day!
    Hahaha, well it works! You can't say no to sexy leather cop lady!
    Dada (27) Mama-Jessie (26) Orion (4) Kadence (2) Baby (Uterus)

I kept waking up and not remembering falling asleep. On the train ride home, trying to watch a movie...I just couldn't stay awake lol.

Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com
    (ME)24(DBF)23(DD)5(DS or DD to Be!!) 10/15/09

I had non.
    my only immediate change was SORE TITS. which i am enduring till now at 29wks

At just a little over 3 weeks, I'm urinating like there's no tomorrow! Other than that, my breasts are starting to become sensitive to the touch, a little bit of discomfort in my pelvic area and that's all!

I really don't like the peeing overload at all! It's absolutely annoying, wish the dads had the symptoms instead! >_<

24. Default

My big "I might be pregnant sign" was very sore breast including nipples. I always have sore breast before and during my AF due to the cycst in my breast but not the nipples. I was 6 days late of getting AF and my breast were so sore they could not be touched. Bra or no bra they hurt like heck. I knew then something wasn't right. After I got the BFP, I looked back and realized I had more symptoms than I realized; extreme fatigue, nausea a week after conception lasted only a day, and hunger.
    Sandy 36; Jonathan (DH) 38; Caleb born 11/5/09

I just found out that I am about 6 weeks pregnant. I started spotting brown shortly after "my last period", which in fact that was not a period. So far my numbers are great, yet I have been spotting and bleeding for weeks. Never had that with my other pregnancies.

My symptoms so far have been:

major gas and bloat
    greasy
    sore boobs
    spotting brown, red, and pink
    Me- 36, DH- 38, DD-9, DD-21 mos.

1 ectopic pregnancy and 2 miscarriages (last one July 08)

Quote Originally Posted by jessieandersen View Post
    Hi! I just got my BFP recently, I am almost 7 weeks along, and I couldn't be happier! When I thought for sure I was pregnant, it was a little over a week before dear AF was due. By then I usually feel slight very mild but irritable cramping, and my breasts get really sore. Also, I bloat, get constipated, and moody. Well, NONE of that showed up until 2 days before AF, where I started to ONLY have mild breast pain. I just knew I was, so I took a test, FRER, and what do you know, that faint little line was there waiting for mommy. I couldn't believe it, so, I took another one. Still couldn't believe it, and neither could DF. He ran to walmart, got me a digital test, and said "I don't care if it's 2 days early, take the test!!!" I giggled, and of course, I drank TONS of juice to try to get some urine going (Which usually one wouldn't do because it dilutes the urine and makes the hCG more difficult to read for a pregnancy test). I took the test. Waited. 3 minutes that little hour glass blinked. What if this was false? What if it's chemical? Its so light.....

PREGNANT!

I was so thrilled. I squeeled with joy and almost attacked DF with happiness. We hugged and thought, "wow, we're parents..."

It was a wonderful experience, but I think that you all should know...

Not having symptoms is a symptom! Isn't that wierd? Don't overanalyze and think that "oh, these are pregnancy symptoms!" Instead of noticing the things that ARE there, look at the things that aren't.

Also, it was my 4th month TTC. I was overanalyzing everything, BDing constantly, DF was exhausted, it was so stressful.

I decided to take a break, and BD when I felt like it, when we felt like it, and enjoyed it. Foreplay and everything! (Costumes: They Work.) What do you know, this was the month that I got pregnant!

Ladies, take my advice, stress can harm the way your body produces the natural hormones which can help keep the eggs healthy and the baby alive, so don't go overboard, have fun, and if you get disappointed because of AF, that's just a week for you to eat pounds of ice cream, have a bottle of wine, and watch silly shows.

Though my journey wasn't long, it was hard, and I'll never forget it. It's a learning experience and keeps you strong. I know this is about symptoms, but I want you to have a little advice, too, to show you that TTC shouldn't be a JOB it should be an ACTIVITY.

Keep it cool ladies, and look out for the things you're NOT experiencing! Hehe!

<3 Jes <3

*******THIS POST IS NOT MEANT TO OFFEND THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE STC, IT IS MY POINT OF VIEW AND MY UNERSTANDING OF THINGS, IF IT DOES NOT RELATE TO YOU IT IS NOT BECAUSE I AM ASSUMING MYSELF CORRECT IN ALL SITUATIONS AND SHOULD NOT BE PRESUMED SO. THANKS! *********
    Awwww see now you have me wondering, i told my dh i think we are out this month because i have nothing!!! No symptoms, the only thing i have is these stupid annoying cramps, and some of them can be quite painful for a second or two. I do not have sore bbs, and i always have sore bbs before af, i have nothing. Now i am wondering, i am only at 9dpo, so its still to early. I just loved your story, thanks for sharing it, and giving me some hope in a month i totaly thought we were out, funny every other month i had all these signs, and stupid af would show, now this month i have no signs, i wonder?

I thought I had flu like symptoms, nausea, dizzy, tired, sore throat, sinus pain and pressure, fever. I even went home from work because a couple of the ladies said I had a fever. I couldn't keep anything down, it was horrible.

When I was pregnant with My daughter My early symptoms were peeing alot, being tired and having to take a nap every aftertoon/eveningish.. and my breast were very tender and I had cramps like period cramps in my lower belly, I actualy thought I was going to be on My period because of the tender breast and cramps but I was pregnant

Oh yeah, And My noise was really stuffy in the morning and I could not stop sneezing! (I hated that sooooo much!) And My gums started to bleed and swell alot (that sucked too)
    Last edited by candie00; 04-10-2009 at 10:42 PM.

I just took an at-home test this past Wednesday. I was over two weeks late but kept thinking I was under stress and my period was late. I had all the typical pms symptoms like cramping in both my stomach and legs, bloating, a random pimple on my face and mood swings. What prompted me to take the test was that this week [my 6th week] I started to experience a lot of nausea in the morning as well as breast soreness. It wasn't bad but I never get breast soreness when pms'ing. The morning sickness has been prevalent all week. The breast soreness comes and goes. I am cramping quite frequently. It isn't unbearable and it doesn't last very long each time but it's like having the first day of your period [that's the only time I cramp] for five days in a row! So uncomfortable!

Beloved, if God has loved us so we also ought to love one another. ~1 John 4:11

I have really bad nausea when I'd eat my meals and not be able to finish my meals. Plus I had really bad back aches and cramps, that weren't normal to continuously have them from ovulation through to AF. Felt like AF was suppose to come but didn't and was just CM coming out.
    Me:Christine(PCOS)32Dh Sean 34 DS:Bryce Lewis born 10-7-09DS#2Evan Kristopher born 6-19-11