Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What were your early pregnancy symptoms?

1. Default

Early in pg my main clues are always sore breasts and going to the bathroom every ten minutes (even at night).

No more excuses... Just don't quit!

I felt like someone was pinching my nipples and had nausea...then ended up getting a cold and found out that way!

My breasts were very, very sore and tender to the touch. I also had some leg cramping (mild) and had to pee all the time.

No symptoms at all! Just missed AF and a BFP.

My big clue was that I DIDN'T have sore breasts like I usually do with AF. The other thing that was mentioned was the 'tugging' feeling, as a first time mom-to-be, I would not have put that in the 'prego' file. But having someone else mention that makes sense.
    Jen-33 DH Ryan-33

I really don't want to say they were/are definitely early pregnancy symptoms, but I will say these things started around the time the baby would have implanted and they are unusual for me.

-My body was just completely drained. I barely had any energy at all no matter how long/well I sleep at night.

-My nipples were very sore nipples, not my breasts just nipples (lol).

-Veeery emotional in the sense that I was tearing up constantly and for no real reason.

-I was very, very thirsty! I noticed this started late last week.

-I was mildly achy in my lower abdomen, which is one of the things that convinced me I was not pregnant and Aunt Flo was coming for a visit...WRONG! My lower back also ached slightly but it's hard to say if it's pregnancy related or related to be carrying a 20 something pound toddler around.

-Something interesting is that around my belly button has been incredibly itchy. I don't know if being itchy is an early pregnancy symptom or if it's just a coincidence. I think this is because my skin is dehydrated...maybe.

-Other unusual thing is that I was craving espresso drinks. I'm not a big coffee drinker and have maybe one espresso drink a month but I wanted coffee so bad...I was actually craving the taste of the coffee.

-I also want to throw in that I've been feeling queasy for a couple days before my BFP. The queasiness also led to gagging with different things (like brushing my teeth).
    *Jamie*Completely blessed mommy to Rebecca, Ashleigh, Angel Baby, Béla Jr., & Itty Bitty

ivanka Guest

How long did your cramps last and how bad were they...

thanks for your help,
    Ivanka

ivanka Guest

How long did your cramps last and how bad were they?

Thank you,
    Ivanka

My symptoms were:
    *Emotional. Beautiful things were so beautiful that I could hardly stand it. And I would cry over the smallest thing. Not just tear up, ball my eyes out.
    *Boobies were sore like they usually are before period, but much more painful and for a MUCH longer time.
    *I would suddenly forget the most basic part of my job in the middle of a sentance - just go blank and say "uhhhhh..."
    *I suddenly started eating hot dogs with cheese ketchup and mayonaise. I can't even remember the last time I ate a hot dog. Also one time at the grocery store I got the idea of mac n cheese in my head and couldn't stop thinking about it until I got home and made some - homemade. it was delicious!
    *Everywhere I went something smelld wierd. And also a wierd taste in my mouth. Some people say it tastes metallic, but for me it wasn't metallic. Just wierd.
    *One morning while I was brushing my teeth, all of the sudden I gagged. Normally when I brush my toungue I gag a little, but this time I actually threw up! Disgusting. (TMI, but hey, that's why we're here, right!)
    I think that's it. Even after all of these things, I still thought it was all in my head. When I got that BFP I was in shock. I absolutely didn't believe it. Looking back, duh! It was so obvious!
    Michelle

I was extremly tired and worn out, and had cramps since I had ovulated.

Not much really, and believe me, I was on the look-out for anything!!

From 8DPO I became quite tired and had to go to bed at least 2 hours earlier than normal.

My boobies started getting sore and sensitive as well, but not more than normal before my period used to show up.

Missed period on my due date.

My breasts were sore and sensitive and I had mild cramps.
    I thought I was finally just getting my period. I was already 10 days overdue, but since my periods used to be irregular anyways I did not give it too much thought.
    Then my boobs felt a lot better again, but suddenly they got MUCH bigger... then I was already suspicious, but I still did not want to start hoping.. (cause we were trying for 16 months already and nothing seemed to work.. *lol*)
    3 days ago then, I woke up and felt so nauseous that I decided to do a test... and then another... and then a third one.. Just to be sure...

And now I am nauseous all day long.... Oh happy pregnancy!

My symptoms included:

Late AF
    Very tired (all the time!)
    Increased appetite
    My skin broke out (face and back)
    Slight cramping
    No sore boobs

I just tested + at 10DPO and I don't feel much,,actually I feel like AF might start but my CM is non existant,,very dry,,usually before AF I get wet CM,,,my nips kinda itch,,but that's it

Danielle (38) Rob (38) Robert (15) Emma (7)

I had horrible nipple tenderness. My breast usually hurt and not my nipples but it was different this time around. I also had some bachache and was very emotional. Unusually emotional!

Got my on 10/10/08 at 14 DPO...here were my symptoms:

Here were my symptoms:

-Cramping unlike I've ever had before (it started at O and lingered for several days after). Felt like AF was on her way!
    -Twinges/Pinching feeling in uterus area
    -Constipated & gassy
    -Pimples on my face (like I'm a teenager again)
    -Upset Stomach (not really nausea, but more like an empty/burning feeling, almost like I feel like diahhrea is coming on, but it doesn't - sorry TMI)
    -Increased appetite...usually I'm not in the mood to eat right when I wake up, but I've been hungry 1st thing in the mornings.

Mommy to Anthony, born at 34 1/2 weeks on 5/11/09 and 3 Angels: M/C 12/2010, 3/2011, 6/2011

Today I am getting waves of cramps,,,they kina feel like I got's ta go potty #2 but I don't,,,and I'm kinda worried,,and feeling kinda bloated (fyi,I just downed 2 cups of engery shake). GEEZ,,AF never lets us forget,,,I feel like a munchkin and the wicked witch is gonna land in munchkinland

I had the cramps like that too. It was hard. They were mild, but lasted all day long for a couple days at a time. Then went away, then came back for a couple days. It's been a few weeks since I've had them, though.

Quote Originally Posted by christineestelle View Post
    I had the cramps like that too. It was hard. They were mild, but lasted all day long for a couple days at a time. Then went away, then came back for a couple days. It's been a few weeks since I've had them, though.
    well that makes be feel better,,,I am tired of worrying and doing the white paper test,,ya know the test where you check your CM and then wipe it on a white peice of paper and pray you don't see pink

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle36 View Post
    Today I am getting waves of cramps,,,they kina feel like I got's ta go potty #2 but I don't,,,and I'm kinda worried,,and feeling kinda bloated (fyi,I just downed 2 cups of engery shake). GEEZ,,AF never lets us forget,,,I feel like a munchkin and the wicked witch is gonna land in munchkinland
    I have these types of cramps that come and go...lately it's been feeling like "liquid" #2, if you know what I mean (sorry TMI) - but it's not. My tummy has been sour and really upset lately. I'm coming to accept that it's normal and maybe this is what my morning sickness feels like - like crap! The cramping was so intense last night that it woke me up a couple of times. I'm not doubled over in pain or anything, just very uncomfortable!
    Last edited by faye1218; 10-24-2008 at 01:40 PM.

Mommy to Anthony, born at 34 1/2 weeks on 5/11/09 and 3 Angels: M/C 12/2010, 3/2011, 6/2011

I had lower back pain, cramping, headaches and sore breasts.

Hey I had that same feeling which is also TMI "but like diarrhea was coming” and burning stomach. This is weird I thought it was in my head…LOL

Had Heartburn all night the night before I tested and had lots of EWCM for about a week and mild cramping for about a week. And was 2 days late for AF.
    Cassie (27) DH, Rusty (29), DD, Marlee Jay (3)

funny metallic taste in mouth, dry mouth, nausea, sleepy
    karen

The weekend before I tested my hips/legs/back were achey. Then into the week I threw up my breakfast during the week and my boobs were sore. I've also had a lot less energy than normal.
    Mira

I had tender breast, mild cramping and for some reason I was always thirsty. I also had alot of CM.

first sign was an increase in my sense of smell, then period cramps, and finally really sore boobs, so bad that I had to get DH to massage them, for medical purposes only of course!
    [/SIGPIC]

My boobs were so totally sore, I was tired, and dizzy. Oh. And *****y. The only thing I crave is fruit. Mainly nectarines and grapes.

Heartburn, bad cramps, tired, very bad cramps, sore breasts, did I mention very very bad cramps and a bit crabby to say the least LOL My cramps have finally stopped. I didn't have any yesterday 11/5/08 or today. I am so relieved.
    Diane(36), DH(39), Eric(12), Julia(born 6/25/09)

I just found out I'm PG on Halloween. I have NO clue how far along, because my periods are seriously irregular (last period was end of May, I know I'm not that far along!) But, my symptoms were/are...

*very, very, very sore boobs!
    *cramping like AF was about to come (it's why I didn't test at first, I seriously thought AF was coming at anytime!)
    *gassy, upset stomach after meals (no nausea, didn't have any with DS either)
    *very, very tired!
    *pants getting tight around waist (am I getting bigger or is it just bloating? Dunno!)

Shawna(33)DH(33)DS T(13)and DD M(4) Excited about our Baby Girl due 12/31/13!!