Page 99 of 593 FirstFirst ... 49 89979899100101 109 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,970 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Oh, Erin, sending tons of :<3: and your way! I'm so sorry that your estrogen #s aren't cooperating right. I hope that it's a temporary setback w/ a simple fix, like E2 shots. Sending IVF your way!

I learned a big lesson through this IVF process: my impatience will not be encouraged. When I POAS too early, I got a BFN, even though it was a soon to be BFP, so this may just be a time that requires patience and faith in both the process and your body. This is another obstacle to overcome on your journey and it's not at all fair that you have to feel this pain in the middle of such a beautiful, hopeful time, but try not to despair. You are strong and positive and have a ton of support.

Maxine, I missed your last post because we posted simultaneously, so I didn't get a chance to say CONGRATS! You're doing great and here's hoping you stay on this path and end up w/ tons of good sized eggies!

Lisa, thank you so much! I am trying not to worry too much because I have no spotting or anything unusual, and they seemed to think taking 100mg more of the progesterone would do the trick. They'll take my blood again tomorrow and check my lining, so I'll see if there's been an improvement. Please send :pray: and positive my way. Also, best of luck w/ your appt next Wed! So exciting!

RSC, that's fabulous news about your U/S and I hope Thursday's appt is just as good! It's such an amazing time!

2goingfor3, ! You've had quite a long, tough journey, and I love your positive spirit! I agree that we will all get to our dream. I don't know why we have to struggle so much to get there, but sending tons of and everyone's way!

to all!

Erin, I know exacting how you're feeling right now. Hang in there, don't give up yet. I'm praying you get good news tomorrow.

Sylvia

lillybearsmom Guest

Quote Originally Posted by THE SMITH'S View Post
    LC we are getting our BFP soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am hoping for that...believe me!!! You & me :buddies:....:pray:that those swim like michael phelps so that we can finally be and have our little ...LOL

lillybearsmom Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AuntAlli View Post
    Hey everyone, I get my IUI tomorrow. DH and I decided to bd today just to be on the safe side with sperm already in there. He doesn't have any problems so we should be ok right?
    Did you already BD? My doc instructed me not to BD for 2 days before we had our IUI done...That way his sperm count can have time to buildup...

lillybearsmom Guest

Quote Originally Posted by zoinksta View Post
    i'll be starting my injectibles once AF comes (tomorrow or wednesday). My meds just got delivered on saturday. This will be my first IUI and i'm looking forward to it. Hopefully the BFP will be just around the corner.

i'll be doing Gonal-F and Ovidrel trigger.

Good luck! Heard that injectibles are a good way to go if you want to be aggressive in getting that BFP!

lillybearsmom Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Flynn08 View Post
    Well we actually changed to IVF on Friday! The cycle was going well but we had spent a lot of $ of meds so my husband asked if we should just do IVF & make the most of it. I thought he was crazy (b/c we were so far in the cycle) but the RE agreed and we did the retrieval on Sun. We're putting 2 back in on Wed! keep your fingers crossed!
    Keeping my for ya!!! Hopefully will arrive soon!!!

lillybearsmom Guest

Default prayin for ya...

Erin,
    I am :pray:that things go your way so that you can get your SOON!!! We are all rootin for ya!!!

9. Default

SO HI Everyone! Geech! It was tough being away all weekend! The forums were down! Anyhooty - DH and I had our 2nd IUI on wednesday of last week (10/8), we decided to stay at a local hotel near the clinic to save the swimmers. Last time it took us 1.5 hours to get there. The numbers were great! (Did I already write all this before?) So now I am about 5DPIUI. I have NO side effects this month at all. However, I did switch from CRINONE to ENDOMETRIN and that may be why I have no side effects! How is everyone doing!?

We're having a,

Third IUI was a charm in Jan 2009 after 15 months TTC!

Erin, those are great size follies! REmember, Katrinas flooies were like 18, 16 and 15 or something like that and she got trips! SO it is not over by any means! If it is "not good enough" for IVF could they not do an IUI instead and trigger those follies? I know you have a blocked tube, which side are the larger follies on?

I :pray: everything will work out perfectly.

Me: Robin Follow As Natalie Blooms DH: Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by gigglynell View Post
    fisherbaby- How did the IUI go today? Sending you lots of sticky dust!!!

Well it looks like Femara did the trick for me! I tested yesterday at 12DPO and got a nice dark BFP My OB sent me for a beta today but I won't get the results until sometime tomorrow. I am in a bit of shock still. After four failed rounds of Clomid earlier in the year I thought Femara would be more of the same. Thank goodness I was wrong.
    Congrats!

Hey everyone, I get my IUI tomorrow. DH and I decided to bd today just to be on the safe side with sperm already in there. He doesn't have any problems so we should be ok right?
    If DH has a high sperm count, 24 hrs should be okay. We BD'd last Saturday night before an IUI on Monday morning and his total motile count was still 96 million.

lillybearsmom Guest

C'mon 's!!! WE need our !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Flynn08 View Post
    Well we actually changed to IVF on Friday! The cycle was going well but we had spent a lot of $ of meds so my husband asked if we should just do IVF & make the most of it. I thought he was crazy (b/c we were so far in the cycle) but the RE agreed and we did the retrieval on Sun. We're putting 2 back in on Wed! keep your fingers crossed!
    ohhhh wow soooooo exciting this has to be it for you girl Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We love our BIG FAMILY

Quote Originally Posted by lillybearsmom View Post
    I am hoping for that...believe me!!! You & me :buddies:....:pray:that those swim like michael phelps so that we can finally be and have our little ...LOL
    That was great! Yes we are such good :buddies: We will get our BFP soon! Oh by the way are you still going to be for Halloween?
    We love our BIG FAMILY

RSC, great news!

Max, this protocol looks awesome for you!!

Erin, I'm thinking of you today, sweetie. I know how hard this process is, but just keep putting one foot in front of the other, girl. It's not easy, but we'll get there. HUGS!

Quote Originally Posted by zoinksta View Post
    i'll be starting my injectibles once AF comes (tomorrow or wednesday). My meds just got delivered on saturday. This will be my first IUI and i'm looking forward to it. Hopefully the BFP will be just around the corner.

i'll be doing Gonal-F and Ovidrel trigger.
    Good Luck!
    My 3 yo cuties!

Usually my dr recommends a break for a couple days before, but I think you'll be fine! Good Luck!
    My 3 yo cuties!

Quote Originally Posted by lillybearsmom View Post
    Keeping my for ya!!! Hopefully will arrive soon!!!
    Thanks!
    My 3 yo cuties!

Quote Originally Posted by THE SMITH'S View Post
    ohhhh wow soooooo exciting this has to be it for you girl Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks so much! How are you doing?
    My 3 yo cuties!

Quote Originally Posted by endurer11 View Post
    SO HI Everyone! Geech! It was tough being away all weekend! The forums were down! Anyhooty - DH and I had our 2nd IUI on wednesday of last week (10/8), we decided to stay at a local hotel near the clinic to save the swimmers. Last time it took us 1.5 hours to get there. The numbers were great! (Did I already write all this before?) So now I am about 5DPIUI. I have NO side effects this month at all. However, I did switch from CRINONE to ENDOMETRIN and that may be why I have no side effects! How is everyone doing!?
    Good Luck- I'm glad things are going better with the Endometrin!
    My 3 yo cuties!

Gigglynell - Things didn't go as well as we had hoped.

Fortunately I had a positive OPK on Sunday AM so no trigger shot, which was nice cuz the ovulating on it's own was painful enough, I couldn't imagine what the meds could've added. So my DH went in at 7:30 yesterday morning right from a 12 hour night shift (he is a polices officer, so his hours are wacky) and his count was only 5.2 million and post wash we only had 1 million not good. We went ahead with the IUI but the RE is not real confident for a positive result this month. I think I am going to talk to our RE about trying Clomid for my DH, has anyone ever heard of this? I have also thought about ordering fertilaid, but I always wonder if that is just a placebo effect.

The wierd thing is that his SA was an above average count, just slow and concentrated, so yesterday must have just been a bad day.

We test on the 27 if no AF, so we'll see.

Erin, take it easy and don't kick yourself, keep faith in yourself and your RE, as much as mine has no bedside manner, he knows his stuff as will yours. They will do what is best for you and with every result they increase their knowledge of you and your body. Look after yourself, you will get there!

Ok ladies while the website was down my protocol was changed to 300 follistim, 75 repronex and ganirelex starting Friday so I'm like a total pincushion now but I pretty good at mixing the repronex now!!!My ultrasound on Monday revealed 7 follies - 4 on the left and 3 on the right ranging between 20mm and 14mm, I had another ultrasound this morning and the little ones (14mm) are now 16mm and my 17mm is now 19mm, these are not my official results yet as my nurse hasn't called. I haven't been given any bloodwork results to date but based on my EWCM (TMI) I think my estrogen is fine. Apparently the doctor is very pleased with my progress. I will update you all later with my progress and what's in store for me this evening. Hopefully although not too many these are my golden eggies...whoo hoo.

Thanks everyone for sharing and caring at these scary times I know how much I need you all.

Erin I am thinking about you and hoping everything goes well at your appt. today.
    My doctor told me that follicles over 17 is what he was looking for and as long as I had 5 or more they could do the ivf, but, if it was under 5, then they would do iui.
    I know how discouraging it is but don't lose faith. Please KUP.
    We are all cheering for you and sending you positive .

2goingfor3 Guest

Hi ladies. Keep up the strength...a lot can happen overnight. Erin, I pray that everything turns around in your favor soon. It is such a science and everything has to be just perfect. Just remember, it only takes one good embryo to take. I will :pray: that you all will have a BFP and BF very soon!

Ohh Erin I am thinking of you! Stay strong and positive!!

27. Default

Weeeeeeeeellllllllllll, I'm generally a pessimistic person, I'm still very skeptical, and I'm trying VERY hard to not get my hopes up after my HORRIBLE day yesterday.....but my follies are growing ladies....so keep doing whatever it is that you are doing, praying, thinking, hoping, sending babydust, whatever it is!

I have 4 around 23mm now and some around 17mm. Still a lot around 12-14mm. Now, this might sound really nice, but if my estrogen level stays the same or goes down, none of it will mean anything, because with a growth like that, my estrogen should incease.

I will be getting a call later today with my e2 level and instructions on what to do next. I'm completely out of meds, so if they want me to take more they will be getting me samples so I won't have to pay for them.

There are three things that could happen:

1) My cycle will be cancelled if my estrogen level is not what it is supposed to be.

2) I will have to get some extra meds and do another shot tonight if my estrogen level is okay, but they want more growth.

3) I will trigger tonight if my estrogen level is good and I have enough follies for them to feel comfortable and my retrieval will be scheduled for Thursday morning.

I'm sorry that my STC life is such a rollercoaster and that I am dragging you guys right along with me....but let me tell you, I soooooo appreciate that you ARE going through it with me.

and thank you for everything!!
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

28. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird_kay View Post
    Erin, those are great size follies! REmember, Katrinas flooies were like 18, 16 and 15 or something like that and she got trips! SO it is not over by any means! If it is "not good enough" for IVF could they not do an IUI instead and trigger those follies? I know you have a blocked tube, which side are the larger follies on?

I :pray: everything will work out perfectly.
    They are on the right side, which is GREAT So, hopefully if we can't do IVF we can at least trigger and see what happens Thanks, Robin!
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

29. Default

That is great news, Max!! Rootin' for ya, girl!!

Quote Originally Posted by erinlovesjake2005 View Post
    Weeeeeeeeellllllllllll, I'm generally a pessimistic person, I'm still very skeptical, and I'm trying VERY hard to not get my hopes up after my HORRIBLE day yesterday.....but my follies are growing ladies....so keep doing whatever it is that you are doing, praying, thinking, hoping, sending babydust, whatever it is!

I have 4 around 23mm now and some around 17mm. Still a lot around 12-14mm. Now, this might sound really nice, but if my estrogen level stays the same or goes down, none of it will mean anything, because with a growth like that, my estrogen should incease.

I will be getting a call later today with my e2 level and instructions on what to do next. I'm completely out of meds, so if they want me to take more they will be getting me samples so I won't have to pay for them.

There are three things that could happen:

1) My cycle will be cancelled if my estrogen level is not what it is supposed to be.

2) I will have to get some extra meds and do another shot tonight if my estrogen level is okay, but they want more growth.

3) I will trigger tonight if my estrogen level is good and I have enough follies for them to feel comfortable and my retrieval will be scheduled for Thursday morning.

I'm sorry that my STC life is such a rollercoaster and that I am dragging you guys right along with me....but let me tell you, I soooooo appreciate that you ARE going through it with me.

and thank you for everything!!

oh YAY!!!! 4 at 23!? That is awesome! Come on estrogen! kick it into gear! (you can have some of mine... I have WAY too much!! hahaha)

With your follies now I really would be surprised if it gets cancelled, try not to worry TOO much... visualize your follies growing big and strong!!

((((huggs))))

Me: Robin Follow As Natalie Blooms DH: Aaron