Page 94 of 593 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,820 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

  1. #2791

    Default

    Hello Ladies, Why do I have computer access problems when this group is so exciting and busy!!!

    RSC praying for your Ultra sound on Friday. Good luck, hope your nerves stick it out till then!

    Lisa Good luck for Mondays US. Looking forward to hearing your news.

    Elle, dying to hear your update! isn't it any day now?

    FrancesI have not congratulated you yet so CONGRATULATIONS triplets is amazing!

    Alma, you made me well up with tears at the thought of hearing the heartbeat. Amazing!

    BarbD Welcome

    Erin, congrats on starting stims. I see you are not sure about ICSI becasue of DH's SA results. my clinic have suggested ICSI although DH has always had really good SA results. They feel it gives us a headstart.

    Mad Max, I am joining you, Erin & Malf (hopefully) and starting stims on Monday. All dependent of course on all being 'nice and quiet' My plan at the mo is scan Monday, start stims, further scans the following mon, wed and fri and then the week of the 10/20 ER and ET.

    Ladies, can you tell me how many eggies you have all produced. I am quite nervous as I have to produce a minimum of 8 in order to be able to do my egg share so that there are at least 4 each for myself and the recipient or else I keep them all and she doesn't get any. I can't bare the thought of her going through all the stress to not get any eggs to transfer.
    I'm Emma (31) DH 32 TTC #1 since April 07.Nov 08 ICSI abandoned - severe OHSS.FET 2 frosties put back

  2. #2792

    Default

    Thank you, Mrs. H.
    This forum is happening!!!!!!!!

    My ER retrieved 9 follicles, six were mature and 5 fertilized.
    Matthew & Nicholas born on May 5, 2009.

  3. #2793

    Default

    Congrats Faith! We are in June together! I also used frozen donor with IUI and Follistim with a trigger. Best of luck to you!

  4. #2794

    Default

    You girls are giving me hope that this might actually work one of these months!!
    Sandy & Matt, Proud parents of 3 beautiful children, Hazel and Cody adopted thru Foster Care, and Isla Blue was born on April 2, 2010!

  5. #2795

    Default

    First, congrats Faith!

    I had an interesting u/s yesterday. I thought I may have already ovulated (early- CD10- which is bad bc DH was out of town). The u/s showed one follicle at 15 and one at 11.5 and some fluid behind my uterus which may indicate that I had already O'd. They drew my progesterone and it came back .3- this would have been 2DPO if I had ovulated. They concluded that I had not ovulated and that I should trigger on Sunday morning and have IUI on Monday. Then I got crosshairs today. I'm at a loss- don't know what to think. Ideas?




  6. #2796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RSC View Post
    Ha, Lisa! You POAS way early! I'm excited for you--2200 is a HUGE number!

    I had my 3rd beta today (I actually wasn't supposed to get a 3rd, but I was so freaked out they let me come in).

    Beta: 580!

    So, beta 1: 172, beta 2: 317, beta 3: 580

    Not perfectly doubled, but the doc says they are good numbers. Now on to the tortuous wait for next friday's u/s. I know the chances of ectopic are slim, but it is still something that panics me a lot.

    Ladies, sounds like everyone is doing very well! Elle, I can't WAIT for your beta!
    Erin, when is your tentative ER?
    Thanks. I did poas early. I have little will power when it came to the ivf results! I know what you mean about the worries that seem to creep up on you as we await results. My RE called yesterday with the beta 2200 result and said I should come in Monday for ultrasound and second beta and said maybe we would hear heartbeat. Then i thought, what if we dont hear heartbeat. What if everything is not ok unless we hear the heartbeat. So although I am excited, I still find myself slightly holding on to scarey thoughts.

    You and I both have every reason to be positive and excited and we have to stay positive and not fear anything.

    I read an article that said sometimes women have a hard time accepting it peacefully when they finally do conceive if they have suffered much loss in ttc. So I am going to stay positive and accept what each day brings and not worry about tomorrow.

  7. #2797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsH View Post
    Hello Ladies, Why do I have computer access problems when this group is so exciting and busy!!!

    RSC praying for your Ultra sound on Friday. Good luck, hope your nerves stick it out till then!

    Lisa Good luck for Mondays US. Looking forward to hearing your news.

    Elle, dying to hear your update! isn't it any day now?

    FrancesI have not congratulated you yet so CONGRATULATIONS triplets is amazing!

    Alma, you made me well up with tears at the thought of hearing the heartbeat. Amazing!

    BarbD Welcome

    Erin, congrats on starting stims. I see you are not sure about ICSI becasue of DH's SA results. my clinic have suggested ICSI although DH has always had really good SA results. They feel it gives us a headstart.

    Mad Max, I am joining you, Erin & Malf (hopefully) and starting stims on Monday. All dependent of course on all being 'nice and quiet' My plan at the mo is scan Monday, start stims, further scans the following mon, wed and fri and then the week of the 10/20 ER and ET.

    Ladies, can you tell me how many eggies you have all produced. I am quite nervous as I have to produce a minimum of 8 in order to be able to do my egg share so that there are at least 4 each for myself and the recipient or else I keep them all and she doesn't get any. I can't bare the thought of her going through all the stress to not get any eggs to transfer.
    Thanks for the good wishes. I am praying for you. I had seven eggs total that fertilized. Out of the seven, five were able to be used. We implanted three and froze two remaining. Good luck to you. This can be a very trying and emotional time, stay strong and put your faith in God and all will work just as it should.

  8. #2798

    Default

    Hi girls!

    Just popping in to touch base...me, I'm still w-a-i-t-i-n-g.... dear lord the waiting is like water torture, slow but maddening!

    Emma- Our first IVF (Long lupron protocol) yielded 14 eggs (all 14 mature) and our 2nd IVF (antagon protocol) yielded 23 eggs (19 mature). You're only 30, so I bet you get a bunch for you and your recipient! I give you kudos...I can't imagine stressing about my OWN cycle AND someone else's! You are setting up for some good karma that had better come back to you in the form of a beautiful lil babe!

    Alma- Yay for the heartbeat! What a terrific gift!

    Erin- I'm so glad to see you "in the game"! You have been patient beyond belief waiting for this cycle!

    Elle, Elle, Elle...do tell, tell, tell! any news?!

    RSC! Great numbers! You're right up there!

    All my FFET (That's Future FET) ladies...let's here what you're in for...what are your protocols? timelines? For me, I should get those biopsy results on Wednesday. Fingers crossed that they don't show anything abnormal. Then it's a race to the finish between AF and insurance approval. Oh, and the moon must be in the 7th house and Jupiter has to align with Mars... oy vey!




  9. #2799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miabella View Post
    Hi girls!

    Just popping in to touch base...me, I'm still w-a-i-t-i-n-g.... dear lord the waiting is like water torture, slow but maddening!

    Emma- Our first IVF (Long lupron protocol) yielded 14 eggs (all 14 mature) and our 2nd IVF (antagon protocol) yielded 23 eggs (19 mature). You're only 30, so I bet you get a bunch for you and your recipient! I give you kudos...I can't imagine stressing about my OWN cycle AND someone else's! You are setting up for some good karma that had better come back to you in the form of a beautiful lil babe!

    Alma- Yay for the heartbeat! What a terrific gift!

    Erin- I'm so glad to see you "in the game"! You have been patient beyond belief waiting for this cycle!

    Elle, Elle, Elle...do tell, tell, tell! any news?!

    RSC! Great numbers! You're right up there!

    All my FFET (That's Future FET) ladies...let's here what you're in for...what are your protocols? timelines? For me, I should get those biopsy results on Wednesday. Fingers crossed that they don't show anything abnormal. Then it's a race to the finish between AF and insurance approval. Oh, and the moon must be in the 7th house and Jupiter has to align with Mars... oy vey!
    Ah, your words are too kind but thinking about the other woman has braught me great joy. During the horrid waiting to start game, my major highlight was knowing my clinic were making the call to the woman to let her know a match had been found for her. I spent many hours dreaming of how she was told, what her response was, how she told her DH etc and it really did bring me joy. Because I don't get to meet her or know anything about her I am going to have a card made wishing her well, this too is so exciting for me.

    Miabella, I will be keeping you in my prayers that your biopsy results come back saying everything is just perfect. I hope the waiting flies by and all the stars are perfectly aligned!
    I'm Emma (31) DH 32 TTC #1 since April 07.Nov 08 ICSI abandoned - severe OHSS.FET 2 frosties put back

  10. Default

    Thanks girls for all of your thoughts! I think my ER will be around 10/13. I am just not sure though. I took my first Gonal-F shot last night

    RSC yay for good numbers! I can't wait for your U/S!

    Elle- How are you holding up, girl?! I would be going absolutely insane right now!

    to everybody!!
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story


  11. #2801
    BarbD Guest

    Default

    I started Menopur on 10/2, don't know what to expect since this is my first time doing this. I am overwhelmed at this point and very crampy is that normal?

  12. #2802

    Default

    Well, it's official...I'm an idiot. I couldn't help myself and POAS, knowing in my gut that it was too early, and got a BFN. I just waited and waited for a slight pink line to appear, and nothing, so I had a good cry, thinking for the first time that this may not happen. Girls, I'm already a positive person, but the amount of positivity in this house over the past few weeks has been extraordinary and I just went the complete opposite direction when I saw that big blank space.

    My beautiful DH gave me love and perspective, though, and I realized that it's not necessarily a negative. Many people don't get a + this early (my friend didn't get a + until day 53 of her cycle and she was PG), and I did a cheapie online test, not a FRER, so I'm feeling better about it now. God and the universe may be telling me that my impatience won't be rewarded, so I just need to relax and wait until the Beta on Monday. I'm not going to test again, so I'll let you all know Monday night what happens. Also, here is a very good reason not to POAS early, for all of you who are as anxious as me!

    Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I FEEL PG, even if I'm not going to find out for sure until Monday, so at least that's something. I'm still singing the "grow, babies, grow" song everyday regardless.



  13. #2803

    Default

    malf, I should have camped out on here instead of listening to the impatient voice in my head! Everything you said was spot on, and I wish I'd read it before POAS because you're very convincing! Bad timing, I guess--and hopefully that also goes for the HPT result!

    RSC, your Beta #s are awesome! I hope the week flies by and you get to the ultrasound quickly so you can ease the fears of an ectopic.

    Emma, it's amazing what you're doing for someone you don't even know. I am blown away by you! I had 12 follies, 7 retrieved eggies, 6 fertilized, and 4 good ones that we put back. I'm 38 so I'm sure you'll have twice as many to work with! Best of luck!

    Lisa, thank you for saying that we should put our faith in God that it will all will work out just the way it should. That really made me feel better.

    Mia, I'm sorry that you're still in the waiting game, but thank you for checking in on us in the meantime! Very kind and supportive of you! I'm hoping the best for you this next cycle!!!

    Erin, "insane" just about covers it! YEY for the Gonal-F. Is it flying by now that you're in the middle of it?

    Barb, I did Menopur, too, and I don't remember actual cramping, though everyone has different side effects, it seems. If it's really concerning to you, call the RN and ask about it. She'll know all about the side effects and no matter what, I'm sure she'll say something to make you feel better. Also, try to look at these injections & meds as the perfect thing that you need to get you a baby, and maybe that will help you be a little less overwhelmed by it all. Good luck!



  14. #2804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar&Spice View Post
    Well, it's official...I'm an idiot. I couldn't help myself and POAS, knowing in my gut that it was too early, and got a BFN. I just waited and waited for a slight pink line to appear, and nothing, so I had a good cry, thinking for the first time that this may not happen. Girls, I'm already a positive person, but the amount of positivity in this house over the past few weeks has been extraordinary and I just went the complete opposite direction when I saw that big blank space.

    My beautiful DH gave me love and perspective, though, and I realized that it's not necessarily a negative. Many people don't get a + this early (my friend didn't get a + until day 53 of her cycle and she was PG), and I did a cheapie online test, not a FRER, so I'm feeling better about it now. God and the universe may be telling me that my impatience won't be rewarded, so I just need to relax and wait until the Beta on Monday. I'm not going to test again, so I'll let you all know Monday night what happens. Also, here is a very good reason not to POAS early, for all of you who are as anxious as me!

    Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I FEEL PG, even if I'm not going to find out for sure until Monday, so at least that's something. I'm still singing the "grow, babies, grow" song everyday regardless.
    Boy if your an idiot I am the queen of idiots! I tested at 6 days past transfer. I am usually the most patient, laid back person you could imagine, but for this, no patience whatsoever. Your no idiot! Your a special person who is anxiously waiting to make an addition to her family. Dont let the negative result get you down. I know a ton of people who were pregnant and did not get positive until beta.

    I am a big believer in God and His plan and His timing. If I didn't, I would probably be crazy by now.

    You hang in there and you can be sure that I am praying my heart out for you. I also have doctor appt Monday for ultrasound and second beta. I will be thinking of you and look forward to your news. :buddies:

  15. #2805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyHopes View Post
    First, congrats Faith!

    I had an interesting u/s yesterday. I thought I may have already ovulated (early- CD10- which is bad bc DH was out of town). The u/s showed one follicle at 15 and one at 11.5 and some fluid behind my uterus which may indicate that I had already O'd. They drew my progesterone and it came back .3- this would have been 2DPO if I had ovulated. They concluded that I had not ovulated and that I should trigger on Sunday morning and have IUI on Monday. Then I got crosshairs today. I'm at a loss- don't know what to think. Ideas?
    Call me a big nerd but what is crosshairs?
    We love our BIG FAMILY

  16. #2806

    Default

    Elle, your not an idiot you're NORMAL. I can't believe there can be many of us in this thread that would have the patience to wait the full two weeks. I will keep you in my prayers and hope the time flies by so you get your results before you know it. GOod luck
    I'm Emma (31) DH 32 TTC #1 since April 07.Nov 08 ICSI abandoned - severe OHSS.FET 2 frosties put back

  17. #2807

    Default

    Oh. Crosshairs are the lines that Fertility Friend puts on your chart after it thinks you ovulated. I made mine go away.




  18. #2808

    Default

    elle~~ im :pray: for your tons and tons of

  19. #2809

    Default

    Elle, I am praying that your beta comes back "positive" tomorrow.
    Just pray and pray and pray. You have a lot of us here praying for you too.

    Lisa, good luck with you ultrasound tomorrow, keep us informed.

    I go for my 3rd ultrasound on Tuesday at 9am (on the day of my exact eight weeks). I am going to the high risk specialist and really praying that all my babies are growing healthy.
    Matthew & Nicholas born on May 5, 2009.

  20. #2810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by francesmcruz View Post
    Elle, I am praying that your beta comes back "positive" tomorrow.
    Just pray and pray and pray. You have a lot of us here praying for you too.

    Lisa, good luck with you ultrasound tomorrow, keep us informed.

    I go for my 3rd ultrasound on Tuesday at 9am (on the day of my exact eight weeks). I am going to the high risk specialist and really praying that all my babies are growing healthy.
    Thanks Frances. I cant wait to hear about your ultrasound. So far I think you have us all beat with the most fasinating pregnancy. Your babies will be fine and I along with many others are praying for you everyday.

    I am so anxious about my appointment tomorrow. Just like you just hoping babies are progressing nicely and all is ok. I should find out if I have multiples tomorrow too!

  21. #2811
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,495

    Default

    Elle, praying for good news tomorrow.

  22. Default

    Elle - I'm so sorry that you had to see a BFN. I'll be :pray: extra hard that your beta is a HUGE, GINORMOUS, BIG, FAT, POSITIVE!
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story


  23. #2813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyHopes View Post
    Oh. Crosshairs are the lines that Fertility Friend puts on your chart after it thinks you ovulated. I made mine go away.
    ohhh lol I thought it was some fertility treatment omg hahahahaha thanks for filling me in!
    We love our BIG FAMILY

  24. #2814

    Default

    Well my october cycle started earlier than expected but I guess that is good because after the longest three months of my life I get to go for my IUI!!!! only about 22 days left!!!

  25. #2815
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,074

    Default

    Elle, sending good vibes your way for tomorrow!
    Me: 38 DH: 30;
    After 2 ectopics (and a ruptured tube) our IVF baby Benjamin Theodore was born on 6/1/09! We are an extended BF'ing, gentle parenting family

  26. #2816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krissy J View Post
    Well my october cycle started earlier than expected but I guess that is good because after the longest three months of my life I get to go for my IUI!!!! only about 22 days left!!!

    Good luck!
    We love our BIG FAMILY

  27. #2817

    Default

    Elle, thinking about you and :pray: for a .

    Lisa41, let us know as soon as you can about your u/s today.
    Matthew & Nicholas born on May 5, 2009.

  28. #2818

    Thumbs up

    Hello ladies i see the positive vibes are all over, i pray for you all that you get the same blessing as i did, keep the faith going it will come to you all. Stay healthy eat well and rest. I go for my third ultrasound on the 14th,cant wait.

  29. Default

    Elle & Lisa - Thinking of you, girls! :pray:
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story


  30. #2820

    Default

    Bloody hell ladies it looks like the baby boom has arrived
    Well I've started the pin cushion fest with my first two days on follistim, tonight I start the chemistry lesson mixing Repronex, I hope I don't screw it up and its on to a double doses follistim & repronex.
    Everything appears to be going well, I feel fantastic and my AF has been the longest I've had in years, my acupuncturist definitely got my blood flowing - I know TMI, so hopefully that will give me a lovely thick lining for my golden egg.
    Friday is progress day one so I'll let you know my results - I'm praying for lots and lots of follies with lots and lots of perfect eggies tucked inside.
    Good luck with today's results and keep us posted we need lots of:celebrate:ing
    Maxine

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •