Page 92 of 593 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192592 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,760 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

1. Default

RSC - yay for GREAT numbers!! Doubling vibes coming your way!!

Elle - Your beta will be here before you know it!! I'm so excited!!

Flynn - I think it is odd that you are having mid-cycle spotting. I think you should probably call your RE prior to your appointment, just to make sure everything is okay.
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

2. Default

I got DH's S/A results back It is perfectly NORMAL! I can't believe it. His morphology went up from 4% to 12% So, at this point we are planning traditional IVF without ICSI. Of course, that could change if his sample on the day of ER is not as good. This is just so weird, because a few weeks ago we were completely planning on IVF w/ ICSI. I'm not picky, I just want a baby!
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

erin, your going to be such a good mom, and really soon.
    Flynn08, I would def call your RE and ask him/her, but, I know when I stopped taking my BCP's for my last cycle, I spotted 3 days later, and that is what I considered my LMP.
    Matthew & Nicholas born on May 5, 2009.

RSC , yea you go girl lets keep the positive chain going........

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar&Spice View Post
    RSC, awesome re: Beta! Can't wait for the next one! Yipppppeeeeee!

Lisa, 3 days in a row! YEY! It's definite! Yippppppppeeeeee!

FYI, I'm not even thinking of POAS. I don't care at all. It's so not a big deal. Yeah, whatever. (Ha ha...was that convincing???)
    Very convincing! LOL Your day will come. You are a very kind person and I know great things are in store for you. :peace:

CONGRATULATIONS RSC!!! I knew it....so wonderful. Good luck with your beta on Wednesday.

7. Default

The is here!

I'm officially on CD1 of my IVF cycle! Here we go, girls!

Thank you, Frances. I'm trying to wait my turn like a good little girl! LOL

Flynn, you might call the RN and ask about the spotting, just in case. It's probably nothing to worry about, but you'll feel better knowing for sure. Good luck w/ your cycle!

Erin, great news about the SA! I know that at the clinic we choose, ICSI was only $1,500 more ("only" in relation to $15-20,000 overall!) so if you want to play it safe, you might just go for it regardless. Though we didn't have a morphology prob, I think one of the benefits of ICSI is that they'll pick "the best" spermies to use, so that would probably up your chances even more. Just something to consider.

Lisa, thank you! That' so sweet! I'm really OK despite the joking. I have a lot to keep me busy, but of course, I'm getting antsier as I get closer to testing.

RSC, sending doubling vibes your way!

9. Default

Elle, it is only $1200 more here and we were planning on doing it, so it HAS kind of thrown me for a loop. I have this picture in my head of it REALLY helping. I have the money for it and we will definitely do it if necessary. The clinic I go to basically said that ICSI is performed to get couples with MFI on the same level as those who do traditional IVF, that it doesn't really up the odds, just levels the playing field. Does that make sense? Have you heard something else?

Congrats on CD1, Erin! Here you go....!

11. Default

I certainly have been down this same road as you. Had 3 months of clomid and still no luck. Moved on to IUI with injectables last cycle now Im on IUI cycle #2. The HSG was fine. Pop in 600 mg of Motrin 30 minutes before the procedure. When you are in the procedure just relax. For me iy was no more uncomfortable than a Pap. The actual injections are a breeze too...its just the side effects that I hated.

We're having a,

Third IUI was a charm in Jan 2009 after 15 months TTC!

12. Default

Thanks, Mia!

Quote Originally Posted by erinlovesjake2005 View Post
    Thanks, Mia!
    Sure! Great to see that slow little turtle all the way to the right, eh?!

Go, Erin, go!!

Elle, when is your beta? Aren't you going CRAZY??!!??

I get my second beta tomorrow; I'll fill you all in as soon as I know anything...
    Me: 38 DH: 30;
    After 2 ectopics (and a ruptured tube) our IVF baby Benjamin Theodore was born on 6/1/09! We are an extended BF'ing, gentle parenting family

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Miabella View Post
    Sure! Great to see that slow little turtle all the way to the right, eh?!
    It IS nice to see that dang turtle get somewhere! FINALLY!

Quote Originally Posted by RSC View Post
    Go, Erin, go!!

Elle, when is your beta? Aren't you going CRAZY??!!??

I get my second beta tomorrow; I'll fill you all in as soon as I know anything...
    Oh!! GOOD LUCK with your second beta!! I can't wait to hear!

Erin, I don't think I know anything you don't about ICSI. When I said "up your chances," I just meant that I've read that they pick the very best sperm (so one of the ones w/ better movement and morphology and hopefully "healthier" overall) so once they fertilize, I imagine they must be stronger and healthier and therefore the embryo is more likely to survive to keep growing, as opposed to those w/ poor morphology. I think you're totally right about it leveling the playing field, and I guess once we spend so many thousands, we want the best possible chance of success. However it turns out for you, I'm sure your doc will do the best thing and you'll be a mommy in no time. I'm rooting for you!!! Also, YEYEYEYEYEY about AF! CD1 already! !!!

RSC, my beta is next Monday, but Saturday is 10dp3DT (which is also 2 weeks after hCG) so I'm going to POAS over the weekend, unless my DH somehow manages to convince me otherwise. He doesn't want any false + or - HPTs because he knows I'll lose it. But, still, we both feel really good about it. I swear I have stuff going on down there! I don't know if the progesterone, but something's happening! Did you have progesterone suppositories and were there any side effects? Best of luck w/ beta #2. DOUBLING VIBES!

Quote Originally Posted by buck2429 View Post
    I will be getting my first IUI in a couple weeks and will also use clomid for the fourth cycle on days 3-7. All of my blood tests and cultures have come back normal but have endo. DH S/A also has come back normal so leads to me being the problem. I am crossing my fingers but alittle nervous because not sure what to expect. I am also going to have a hysterosalpingogram done and heard that is alwful. Anyone else have that done? They told me they need to make sure my tubes are not blocked since have endo. I welcome any input from you guys that have had the IUI or the HSG done.
    I have been on Clomid for 4 months and Menopur now we are going to do straight injections this time! I had my first IUI last month it did not work going to to do a second one next cycle! I have had a HSG done about 4 months ago, dont worry its not that bad!! I was so scared and all it was for me was a pinching feeling. I dont know if it will be more painful with Endo but dont worry you will be fine Good Luck!
    We love our BIG FAMILY

Doubling vibes today, RSC!!

Patience, Elle, patience. (And, yes, I had symptoms. Hmmm, sounding good!)

Erin, go on, girl!! Bring on the needles!

Erin, Ellen is right about the ICSI it up the chance for you, my doctor automatic does it, go for it.

20. Default

Thanks girls!!!

Wow ladies with all this action, I hope there is something left for us starting this month LOL. Countdown to stims - 3days to go, started spotting today after finish BCP on Sunday so here comes AF..yipeee!

Good luck to all and lots of sticky vibes, doubling vibes and BFP symptoms. Isn't this all just fantastic????

rsc~~sending TONS of

erin~~

elle~~ getting so close, :pray:

2nd beta 317
    Is that high enough???!!!
    (1st beta 172)

I'm freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Me: 38 DH: 30;
    After 2 ectopics (and a ruptured tube) our IVF baby Benjamin Theodore was born on 6/1/09! We are an extended BF'ing, gentle parenting family

oh, yes. it is perfect! Remember it doubles ever 48-72 hours, so that is perfect.

Me: Robin Follow As Natalie Blooms DH: Aaron

I will be starting femara during my next cycle. Right now, I'm holding out hope the bloodtest at the docs office comes up with a BFP!! I am not sure of my dosage yet, but will post more as I go through the process.
    Katie-1st angel lost 6/18/2006 at 12 weeks, my Angel Boy Ehrin 4/13/2007 at 20 weeks. Chemical pregnancy 5/7/2013.

2nd beta 317
    (1st beta 172)

I am so happy for you. Such wonderful news!!

I am going in for my first beta tomorrow morning. I am going crazy!!!

RSC thats fantastic - excellent numbers.
    Lisa good luck with your beta.
    Well done to all the new BFP's its giving me a lot of hope for this month.
    However, I need you help and advice, I'm scared, I pushed and pushed my RE into changing my protocol to include Repronex or alike drug and he did.
    Now I'm about to start and have all the drugs in the house I'm worried that he made the decision to appease me. This is my 4th and final cycle.
    Would he make that kind of decision based on me or do you think he is using a different protocol because he thinks it might work better for me. My previous protocols have been Follistim for stims and have been unsuccessful now its follistim & repronex. How many off you PG ladies have had success with this type of protocol. Sorry I'm probably just litle more anxious than normal this month.

28. Default

2nd beta 317
    (1st beta 172)

Lookin' good girl! Keep us updated!! :celebrate:

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
    RSC thats fantastic - excellent numbers.
    Lisa good luck with your beta.
    Well done to all the new BFP's its giving me a lot of hope for this month.
    However, I need you help and advice, I'm scared, I pushed and pushed my RE into changing my protocol to include Repronex or alike drug and he did.
    Now I'm about to start and have all the drugs in the house I'm worried that he made the decision to appease me. This is my 4th and final cycle.
    Would he make that kind of decision based on me or do you think he is using a different protocol because he thinks it might work better for me. My previous protocols have been Follistim for stims and have been unsuccessful now its follistim & repronex. How many off you PG ladies have had success with this type of protocol. Sorry I'm probably just litle more anxious than normal this month.

I would hope your doctor made that decision based on you and your needs, not just because you wanted him to do it. I'm sure that he wouldn't have changed it if he thought it wouldn't work. I'm going to be on Gonal-F for three days and then Menopur. I've never done this before, but I'll let you know how it works out!

!! I'm sure it will be just fine!!

29. Default

I just got back from my first U/S.....my ovaries are "nice and quiet" she said. Which I guess is a good thing at this point. But she also said not to worry because she is sure they will make them very big, and very uncomfortable all too soon....ack! I just have to prepare myself for giant ovaries!! I go back in a week to check on my eggies! :celebrate:

30. Default

So much has happened in just few days! I soooooo want to join the action badly.....hehehe

Erin: Yay for first u/s! That was exactly what my RE said when I had my first u/s, "nice and quiet". Just make sure your ovaries don't get too big if not you'll end up like me (my ovaries swell up bigger than 10cm each side when I had OHSS). It didn't subside until 1st week of AF the following cycle. My ovaries were so huge that there moved over to my diaphragm when I lay down causing difficulty in breathing. Whens your ER and ET?

Madmax: Yes i am just as glad as you are when AF arrived (ready to being IVF cycle). Cycle buddies with Erin? Do you have your estimated ER and ET?

lisa41: Welcome! We await your news in anticipation! Don't we love the suspense? Even though it's not me but I'm equally as excited for everyone else!

Elle: Go go go POAS!!!!!!!!!!Not now of course...but the soonest you can!

Mia: When will you be back in action?????? We miss you!!!!

RSC: Congratulations on your fantastic beta numbers! Hope to hear more news when you go in for your 1st u/s!

Frances: How are you doing with your super triplets????