Page 91 of 593 FirstFirst ... 41 818990919293 101 141 191 591 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,730 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

1. Default

RSC!

This is IT for you girl!! I'm just so happy for you!!
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

2. Default

Welcome to this IVF room full of crazy, wonderful, amazing women, Lisa!
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

3. Default

Robin! We would LOVE to have you here, lady! Tell that doctor to hurry it up already!

Well I just found out today my blood test was negative. First IUI with 50mg clomid, did not work. I kind of had a feeling that would be the case though, cause I knew my clomid should've been higher. They are increasing it to 100mg this month. In addition, I may ask for a trigger and an ultrasound beforehand. What is the benefit of the trigger if you already ovulate fine? Just predictability?
    Alli~25,DH~24 Married 10/06-soul mates!With God All Things Are Possible
    3 IUI's and Clomid didn't work, it's up to God

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar&Spice View Post
    Lisa, that's wonderful news re: the trigger shot! Yippppppeeeeee for your BFP and I hope it's triplets! It may require a little more care, but I'm sure it will all be worth it. Is this you first (or first set)? Yes, I did IVF, too. Thank you for your :pray:! Just had my ET last Wednesday and will have to wait a little longer to POAS. I'm 38, so I know what you're saying about the risks. We would honestly and truly be happy just to be PG w/ one, but if we were blessed w/ multiples, I assure you that we'd be thrilled! I agree w/ Robin that you should call tomorrow to reschedule the Beta. It's a simple bloodtest; it's the least they can do! YEY! It's so exciting in here...the estrogen is just flying around. Best of luck to each and every one of us!!!
    I am really excited for you. I think I will call my doctor today. I have a twenty one year old daughter but my husband and I have no children together. Although he accepts my daughter as his own. I am so happy about your recent ivf and praying nonstop for you to get bfp.
    Last edited by lisa41; 09-29-2008 at 10:36 AM.

Exclamation

Wow Frances!!!!!!!!!!!! Im So Excited And Happy For You, I Was Not Around My Pc All Weekend And Couldnt Wait To Log On And See How Did The Ultrasound Go. Wow Im Shocked That Is Great Frances, What Does Your Hubby Say?.....keep Healthy And I Also Go Thursday For Second Ultra Sound.lisa Congrats As Well, This Room Is Full Of Positives......alma

Quote Originally Posted by erinlovesjake2005 View Post
    Welcome to this IVF room full of crazy, wonderful, amazing women, Lisa!
    Thanks for the welcome. I have added you to my prayers. good luck with your upcoming ivf. Very exciting.:pray:

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lisa41 View Post
    Thanks for the welcome. I have added you to my prayers. good luck with your upcoming ivf. Very exciting.:pray:
    Thanks

Default No IUI this month :(

Well girls I went back to the docs today and all those 17 eggs never grew any bigger I was so upset!!! They are at 11mm and 12mm. Its CD17 for me now! Doctors said they are going for the big guns now and I go on straight injectibles no more Clomid! I'm trying to stay positive but its hard! I wanted to do an IUI again this month but they canceled it Now unless a miracle happens :pray: I wont get preg for another month

Hope everyone else is doing good
    We love our BIG FAMILY

Smiths- sorry to hear about the IUI I know its hard after going through a whole month of waiting. I hope the injectables give you that BFP!

Quote Originally Posted by stacie View Post
    Smiths- sorry to hear about the IUI I know its hard after going through a whole month of waiting. I hope the injectables give you that BFP!

Thanks yea its been a tough day!!
    We love our BIG FAMILY

I called my RE today to see if i should go in for beta early since hpt showed up positive (three days in a row,LOL) and nurse say to be happy about bfp, and to come in on Friday. Nurse says if I got positive three days in a row we could be pretty sure it's positive result. I am very happy and now waiting for Friday. I know this is going to be a great month for everyone, and all of you are in my heart and prayers daily. I dont know what I would have done without the members of these forums for support.

Quote Originally Posted by AuntAlli View Post
    Well I just found out today my blood test was negative. First IUI with 50mg clomid, did not work. I kind of had a feeling that would be the case though, cause I knew my clomid should've been higher. They are increasing it to 100mg this month. In addition, I may ask for a trigger and an ultrasound beforehand. What is the benefit of the trigger if you already ovulate fine? Just predictability?
    I am sorry to hear that your IUI did not work! I will be praying your next one does!
    *Sara-28**Lee-28* 11/21/09 DX with PCOS 05/10

**TTC since 08/01/14. 1500mg of Metformin and 2.5mg Femara**

Lisa what number cycle is this ivf your doing? The third cycle was my lucky charm.

Sorry to hear about the BFN. You're right, the benefit is having the timing perfect for the IUI. Good luck on the higher dose of clomid!
    My 3 yo cuties!

Quote Originally Posted by THE SMITH'S View Post
    Well girls I went back to the docs today and all those 17 eggs never grew any bigger I was so upset!!! They are at 11mm and 12mm. Its CD17 for me now! Doctors said they are going for the big guns now and I go on straight injectibles no more Clomid! I'm trying to stay positive but its hard! I wanted to do an IUI again this month but they canceled it Now unless a miracle happens :pray: I wont get preg for another month

Hope everyone else is doing good
    That sucks- I was sure you were going to have a great shot with so many follicles. I'd get some BD'ing in just in case...Good luck with injectables! At least with more monitoring you'll know how things are progressing sooner and your meds can be adjusted if need be. It's so disappointing when a cycle doesn't work out
    My 3 yo cuties!

Thumbs up

hello ladies

Quote Originally Posted by avelez View Post
    Lisa what number cycle is this ivf your doing? The third cycle was my lucky charm.
    This is my first IVF cycle. How long since your ivf?

Beta Update: 172 :celebrate:

Please send sticky vibes for beta #2 on Wednesday!!
    Me: 38 DH: 30;
    After 2 ectopics (and a ruptured tube) our IVF baby Benjamin Theodore was born on 6/1/09! We are an extended BF'ing, gentle parenting family

Congrats, RSC! How terrific! Yippeeeee! Now rest up and get ready to be blown away by those doubling numbers!

Well done, Lisa! Can't wait to hear your beta #s!

Quote Originally Posted by RSC View Post
    Beta Update: 172 :celebrate:

Please send sticky vibes for beta #2 on Wednesday!!

That's GREAT!!! Congratulations RSC!!!!!! :celebrate::yeehaw::gome:

Sending you tons of sticky vibes for beta #2.

rsc~~:yeehaw::yeehaw::celebrate::celebrate:

Quote Originally Posted by Flynn08 View Post
    That sucks- I was sure you were going to have a great shot with so many follicles. I'd get some BD'ing in just in case...Good luck with injectables! At least with more monitoring you'll know how things are progressing sooner and your meds can be adjusted if need be. It's so disappointing when a cycle doesn't work out
    Thank you so much u are sweet! I feel better now Yea I told DH we will BD all week just in case u never know!!

Good luck to all the ladies getting ready to do IUI's!! Go get your BFP
    We love our BIG FAMILY

Sorry Good luck to you glad they upped your Clomid! They did that to me for 4 months but now moving on to the strong stuff lol Hope you get your BFP!
    We love our BIG FAMILY

RSC, awesome re: Beta! Can't wait for the next one! Yipppppeeeeee!

Lisa, 3 days in a row! YEY! It's definite! Yippppppppeeeeee!

FYI, I'm not even thinking of POAS. I don't care at all. It's so not a big deal. Yeah, whatever. (Ha ha...was that convincing???)

RSC, Congratulations .

Lisa your next and then elle :celebrate:.
    Matthew & Nicholas born on May 5, 2009.

Default Any input? First IUI and HSG

I will be getting my first IUI in a couple weeks and will also use clomid for the fourth cycle on days 3-7. All of my blood tests and cultures have come back normal but have endo. DH S/A also has come back normal so leads to me being the problem. I am crossing my fingers but alittle nervous because not sure what to expect. I am also going to have a hysterosalpingogram done and heard that is alwful. Anyone else have that done? They told me they need to make sure my tubes are not blocked since have endo. I welcome any input from you guys that have had the IUI or the HSG done.

Default Stacie!

Stacie:
    I am on my 3rd cycle with clomid AND repronex injections and I usually am ready for trigger by CD 14. Your follicle size looks great! Goodluck!!
    [FONT="Georgia"]Cassandra & David TTC since 11/2006
    7/07 Blighted Ovum 10/07 Early Miscarriage
    IUI#1 7/2008 & IUI#2 8/2008
    IUI#3

Question Question

Ok- I'm not officially in this room b/c I'm doing IUI. But, we are doing an IVF med protocol this cycle. Long story but briefly, last month I didn't get a great response to injectables, so we are upping dosage dramatically with hopes that I will respond better and get a BFP. I did 2 weeks of BC pills. Last BC pill Wed night. Thurs U/S looked good. Sun started meds. AM- 300 Follistim, PM- 150 Foll plus 150 Menopur. Mon, I started spotting, today I'm spotting alot more. I would think my lining should be growing now that I'm on stims- seems to be going in the opposite direction. Thoughts? I have an U/S Thurs so I can ask RE then but I figured you guys might have some insight. Thanks!
    My 3 yo cuties!

Gigglynell - Well, September wasn't our month, which we expected but are still sad .

So I start the 12.5 mg tomorrow for days 3-7, we'll see if the headaches get worse I guess. I have an u/s on the 9th to hopefully count numerous mature follies . If everything looks good we will do the IUI this month, I am praying that this will be our month!!!

How are things for you? Were your headaches worse on Femara than on Clomid? I suffer from migraines as well which our RE said only makes the side effect of Femara worse, what do ya do? It's amazing how sweet my DH has been through the medications though, I have been an emotional rollercoaster and he just sits and listens, so sweet!! When this is all over I told him he deserves to take a vacation by himself for some R & R, I feel like I am way over the top on the baby train !!!