LET US KNOW SOON!!!!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    +++++++++++++OPK!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!

Struggled for 7 1/2 years. PCOS & Hypothyroidism

YAY!!!! PAULA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET TO BD'ING!!!!!!!!--JUST TAKE IT EASY ON DH....
    GOOD LUCK WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah Paula!!! Have fun!!!!!!!

so weird...me and you have the exact same cycle!!!
    ~Kris~ Blessed with 4 boys! Our baby boy is a miracle baby!After a diagnosis of placenta percreta/complete previa/PIH/severe anemia/IUGR/Oligohydramnios and a c/s, hysterectomy, bladder resection, and tons of blood transfussions later....he was born healthy @ 36 weeks, against all odds!!!

Yea.. I have plans for him when he gets home today..lol.. Gotta get him in the mood!

We just got to get through today and tomorrow! Then all the bases will be covered! Day before, day of and day after surge.

How many dpo are you guys?

WELL, I GOT MY FIRST ++++ ON WEDNESDAY. SO I SHOULD HAVE "o"ED ON THURSDAY...SO TODAY SHOULD BE 2DPO... BUT MY TEMPS ARE STILL ALL MESSED UP CAUSE IT WAS COLD IN OUR BEDROOM THE PAST 2 DAYS. MY TEMP WENT UP ALITTLE TODAY BUT WE STILL HAD ONE WINDOW OPEN (IN THE 50'S AGAIN LAST NIGHT.) i can't shut BOTH WINDOWS CAUSE THEN I HAVE HOT FLASHES REAL BAD AND CAN'T SLEEP... I DID HAVE 2 DAYS OF +++OPK'S THEN FRIDAY NOTHING.. DO YOU THINK I "O"ED PAULA???????

WHY DID IT JUST GO SO FAR OVER TO THE RIGHT???HOW DO I FIX THAT??

its just this thread... i noticed it too

Sarah, I think you Oed... i would say you got your dip on CD 18 and you either "oed" on CD 19 or 20. I would count day 21 as my first dpo.. When do you go in for your progesterone test?

Quote Originally Posted by SaraH.
    WHY DID IT JUST GO SO FAR OVER TO THE RIGHT???HOW DO I FIX THAT??
    I fixed it.

PAULA,
    SO I AM 2DPO AWESOME!!!!!! I GO IN ON TUESDAY THE 26TH...CD25 FOR ME...THAT WOULD BE 5DPO FOR ME.. THAT'S NOT GOING TO WORK OUT RIGHT THEN IS IT??? MY RE ONLY SEES PATEINTS ON TUES.... WHAT DO I DO????? THE RE'S NURSE DIDN'T SEEM TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT BEING ON CD25 FOR ME WHEN SHE SCHEDULED IT FOR ME.. BUT DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT TEST SHOULD BE DONE 7DPO???
    WHAT SHOULD I DO?? AND SOMEONE TOLD ME A U/S IS SOMETIMES DONE TO SEE IF "o" HAPPENED OR WAS THAT DONE BEFORE?? I DON'T REMEMBER... SHOULD I ASK FOR AN U/S???? WHAT DO THEY USUALLY DO FOR YOU???
    THANKS FOR FIXING IT PAULA!!!!

so even though you and I are on the same cycle sara... you are one day behind me in 'o'ing?? wow, thats crazy!! lol coolness...

PAULA,
    SO I AM 2DPO AWESOME!!!!!! I GO IN ON TUESDAY THE 26TH...CD25 FOR ME...THAT WOULD BE 5DPO FOR ME.. THAT'S NOT GOING TO WORK OUT RIGHT THEN IS IT??? MY RE ONLY SEES PATEINTS ON TUES.... WHAT DO I DO????? THE RE'S NURSE DIDN'T SEEM TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT BEING ON CD25 FOR ME WHEN SHE SCHEDULED IT FOR ME.. BUT DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT TEST SHOULD BE DONE 7DPO???
    WHAT SHOULD I DO?? AND SOMEONE TOLD ME A U/S IS SOMETIMES DONE TO SEE IF "o" HAPPENED OR WAS THAT DONE BEFORE?? I DON'T REMEMBER... SHOULD I ASK FOR AN U/S???? WHAT DO THEY USUALLY DO FOR YOU???
    THANKS FOR FIXING IT PAULA!!!!
    Really if it's a day or two off.. you will be fine. One of the other ladies posted that she has a LPD and they check hers on day 2 for "O" and day 7 to see if her levels are staying high and not dropping. My doctor test on 7 dpo.. but if it lands on a weekend he will test a day or two early. Hope that helps.. I don't think you need an U/S.. The progesterone test will let you know weather you "O" or not.

AMY,
    YEP!!!!! DID YOU SEE THE NOTE I WROTE TO YOU ON THE POST YOU STARTED TO ME THIS MORNING?? JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I APPRECIATE HAVING YOU AS MY CYCLE BUDDY!!!!

PAULA,
    THANKS MUCH...YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER WHEN I'M WORRYING ABOUT SILLY STUFF.(I DO THAT ALOT!!!)ANYWAY, THANKS FOR ALWAYS BEING HERE!!

I enjoy having you as my cycle buddy too girl... its nice to be able to compare our charts and symptoms... it makes the process go by a little quicker actually... It'll be REALLY cool if we both get BFP's at the same time!!!

sending more BFP vibes to every June tester!!!!!!!!!!!

PAULA,
    PLEASE,PLEASE LOOK AT "HELP I NEED ADVICE"!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHAT DO I DO?? ANSWER ME ANY WHERE IT DOSEN'T MATTER....
    THANKS WOMEN...... OH, IF YOU'RE BD'ING RIGHT NOW. THAN DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME...YOU DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO...GET YOUR DH....

TALK TA YA SUNDAY!!!!THANKS WOMAN!!!!

P.S. I HOPE YOU AND DH ARE HAVING LOT'S OF FUN!!!!!

PAULA,
    PLEASE,PLEASE LOOK AT "HELP I NEED ADVICE"!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHAT DO I DO?? ANSWER ME ANY WHERE IT DOSEN'T MATTER....
    THANKS WOMEN...... OH, IF YOU'RE BD'ING RIGHT NOW. THAN DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME...YOU DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO...GET YOUR DH....

TALK TA YA SUNDAY!!!!THANKS WOMAN!!!!

P.S. I HOPE YOU AND DH ARE HAVING LOT'S OF FUN!!!!!
    ROTFLMBO.. Done BDing now.. I answered you on your other post. I hope you get to feeling better!

THANKS PAULA!!!! I'M GLAD YOUR DH FELT GOOD ENOUGH TO BD!!
    GOOD LUCK!!!!! I HOPE THIS IS YOUR MONTH!!!!!

Well.. I'm hurting and cramping on both sides... Feels almost like the month I released more then one egg.. But not quite as bad, yet anyways.

My ovaries are swollen.. I have been going to the bathroom left and right.. don't feel like their is enough room for my bladder.

I so hope this is the month for us all.

Just thought I would check in and let you all know how my night was going.

PAULA,
    I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON!!! I KNOW YOU WANT TWINS... WHAT IF YOU ARE RELEASING 2 EGGS AND THIS IS YOUR MONTH!!!! GOOD LUCK!!! I'M HAPPY I "O"ED.. AND I'LL TAKE A BFN. IF IT MEANS YOU GET YOUR MIRACLE!!! I MEAN IT!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!

TALK TA YA SOON,
    SARA

PAULA,
    I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON!!! I KNOW YOU WANT TWINS... WHAT IF YOU ARE RELEASING 2 EGGS AND THIS IS YOUR MONTH!!!! GOOD LUCK!!! I'M HAPPY I "O"ED.. AND I'LL TAKE A BFN. IF IT MEANS YOU GET YOUR MIRACLE!!! I MEAN IT!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!

TALK TA YA SOON,
    SARA
    Awww.. You are to sweet! I'm so glad you "Oed" this month too! Well, we all have to stay possitive and keep faith.. We will all get our BFP if not this month.. then next.. but no matter what it's going to happen.

I know I released either two or three in April.. It would be a wonderful miracle if it does happen and I get my twins this month!

AMY,
    HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY???? GOOD I HOPE!!!
    TALK TA YA SOON.....

Well, I am having some major painful cramping on my right side.. real low.. like right ovary pain... kinda feels like gas.. but the location of the pain tells me it isn't. I am really tired today.. I just want to stay in bed. I don't even have the energy to take a shower...

How are you doing today Sara? Miss Paula??? EVERYONE???? lol
    I hope all is well... I am still resisting the urge to POAS... I know it'll be a BFN as its too early yet... but GEEEEZ lol.... talk to ya'll soon

AMY,
    I'M DOING GOOD.. AS LONG AS I HAVE SOME TYLENOL IN ME.(FOR MY TOOTHACHE) I'VE GOT CRAMPS ON BOTH SIDES-BUT THEY ARE NOT TO BAD... HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON..

PAULA,
    HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

Hey everyone!! Well, I had another +OPK today! 3days in a row!!! maybe a good sign??? Who knows! So I guess I will be keeping DH busy for the next two nights. I had some cramping yesterday, so I was thinking that for sure the OPK would be negative today. (it is not as dark as yesterdays) Anyway, I am anxious to get this 2ww underway!!! (and over with!) Hopefully we will all get those BFP's!!!!
    ~Kris~ Blessed with 4 boys! Our baby boy is a miracle baby!After a diagnosis of placenta percreta/complete previa/PIH/severe anemia/IUGR/Oligohydramnios and a c/s, hysterectomy, bladder resection, and tons of blood transfussions later....he was born healthy @ 36 weeks, against all odds!!!

KRISTEN----GOOD LUCK!!! HOPE THE CRAMPS WEREN'T TO BAD..

PAULA,
    WHERE ARE YOU??? HOPE EVERYTHING IS WELL WITH YOU..

AMY,
    ARE YOU FEELING ANY BETTER YET??? HOPE SO..

eh I am still here... went swimming today.. somehow that made me feel a little better. but i am still dog tired..hows everything going with you??

I'm here tonight.. We went to my brother in laws house.. Today was his 25th birthday.

I'm doing good.. I am so sore in my lower abdomen, this month I've been hurting on both sides.. My poor ovaries feel so swollen! We managed to BD Fri., Sat. & Sun. so that was good. I had a good dip on Fri. and temps have been headed up since then, which is good. Now.. I'm thinking I'll be 1 dpo tomorrow. So this will start my 2ww.

Hope everyone else is doing well this month!

Sara, How's your tooth feeling tonight? How's everything else going? I haven't looked at your chart today.. I'll have to go and take a look.. is it still cold there at night?

Kristen, I always have a surge for 2 or 3 days while on clomid.. Sounds like you have covered you bases on BDing.. Good Luck this month!

Amy, I hope you are feeling better tonight.. the cramping can be bad some months.. I know how you feel! It will get better though.. Now you get those yucky 2ww symptoms... :roll:

I'm feeling better today. My temp sky rocketed though.. What does that mean? I was really restless last night though too.. that probably has something to do with it.
    Still a little crampy...nauseous.... and have a slight headache... all else is good though

Sara. Hows your tooth girl...

Paula. Hows the BDing goin?

Quick ?.. I noticed ya'll kept OPKing after your surge.. I ran out of tests though... was I supposed to keep going after my +? :?

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday..

PAULA--AMY,
    THANKS FOR ASKING HOW I'M DOING..I AM FEELING A LITTLE BETTER..I WENT TO BED EARLY LAST NIGHT--CRYING MY TOOTH HURT SO BAD.. IF THE TYLENOL RUNS OUT OF MY SYSTEM, IT FEELS LIKE I'M GOING TO DIE!!
    I CALLED MY DENTIST THIS MORNING BUT HE CAN'T GET ME IN FOR 2 WEEKS. SO I HAVE BEEN CALLING OTHER DENTISTS TO SEE IF THEY CAN GET ME IN AND TAKE MY INSURANCE.
    MY TEMPS ARE REALLY WEIRD THEY NEVER SHOT UP REAL HIGH, WHICH BOTHERS ME. I HAVE REAL LIGHT CRAMPS. ANYWAY.....

HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING???????? GOOD I HOPE!!!!

P.S. AMY I JUST DID ANOTHER OPK TO MAKE SURE IT WASN'T A FLUKE.. ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KEEP GOING?? I WONDER?? PAULA WILL KNOW...

PAULA?????????