Page 7 of 593 FirstFirst ... 567891757107507 ... LastLast

Thread: Clomid Blog

did another opk today... had a faint second line... woo hoo... so we are going in the right direction!!
    I figure tomorrow will be a for sure LH surge... I am soo excited!!!

Hey Sarah, I have been having some pretty horrific headaches myself.. but I've had migraines for years... I usually take IB profin and find myself a dark room and sleep it off.. I've only had to go to the ER and get morphine 2 times... and honestly thats pretty darn good with the migraines I get... Obviously though, during this time we should probably only stick to tylenol.. just to stay safe... hang in there girlie...

Hubby and I didn't BD today.. didn't have time!!! grrrrrrrr... I'll get him when he gets off of work at 3 am... :twisted: mwa ha ha ha... lol

chat atcha gals later...

more hot flashes tonight. its keeping me up.. i am about to freeze out everyone else in the house :roll: is this gonna let up anytime soon?i got a cold wash cloth on my forehead, seems to help a little. but now my pillow is all wet :evil: good grief!!!!
    k done whining

hope everything is going well with every one... i am seeing quite a few graduates this month.... lets keep the bfps comin'

Quote Originally Posted by AmyMartin
    more hot flashes tonight. its keeping me up.. i am about to freeze out everyone else in the house :roll: is this gonna let up anytime soon?i got a cold wash cloth on my forehead, seems to help a little. but now my pillow is all wet :evil: good grief!!!!
    k done whining

hope everything is going well with every one... i am seeing quite a few graduates this month.... lets keep the bfps comin'
    LOL.. I'm sitting here at the computer.. HOT!!! I'm having some killer hot flashes.. My clothese are even damp tonight...lol.. Jeff is all snug under the covers.. I'm dreading getting in bed.. cause I know I'll get even hotter.

Struggled for 7 1/2 years. PCOS & Hypothyroidism

Peeking in to check on everyone...

Hot flashes are no fun! Luckily mine were pretty mild though when I was on Lupron (sent me into menopause), but the one thing that did help at night was to sleep nekked And I kept a glass of water on my nightstand to cool me off internally when I would wake up sweating...ew

GOOD LUCK AND BFP DUST TO YOU ALL!!!

Carrie I agree with you! If I goto bed with anything on I sweat and my clothes get wet...then I get cold....only to be freezing when I kick the covers off. I've found 'nekked' is the best . Also, I've been super thirsy and it does cool me down, I sleep with a quart of publix diet sweet tea on the nightstand (how ghetto no glass..lol) but its usually gone in the a.m.

In other news, I'm 5 dpo and I'm getting SO IMPATIENT!! Really weird symptoms I'm having...cramping slightly all day yesterday and really weird fluttering in my stomach. Woke up this morning with more'mild cramping'. I know I can't be having implantation signs yet, so is this a normal side effect of clomid? Anyway, just thought maybe y'all have had something similar. Friday Baby Dust to all! Chelseaxoxo

Ohhh miss paula I feel your pain!!! I totally understand!!

Carrie, nekked is a really goooood idea!!

SEASEA, I am getting impatient too... I swear if I am not preggers this round I am going to lose it!!!
    The 30th isn't getting here quick enough!!!

Well we BD'd this morning.... I temped first though... and its going up!!! Thats good right??? Oh my gosh I am so excited I can't see straight!!!My nerves just won't settle down...ACK!!! okay deep breathe... hehee

alrighty got more O pains on the right side. Left hurts a little, but not like right.. it isn't really painful as much as annoying...
    hot flashes have been coming and going... grrr... other than that all is good and well.. hope everyone is having a good afternoon...
    austas'

k am i the only one posting here anymore??????? where are you guys at?

hello hello hello hello?????

I'M HERE AMY!!!!
    WE HAD SOME COMPANY THIS WEEKEND SO I'VE ONLY BEEN CHECKING IN AT NIGHT!!!! I HAVEN'T O'D YET EITHER. THE OPK'S SAY I'M NOT AND THE TEMP HASN'T DROPPED YET!! HANG IN THERE!! I'VE STILL BEEN HAVING CRAMPS AND HOT FLASHES AND HEADACHES!! IT SUCKS!!!!!! WELL I'LL TALK TA YA LATER!!!!

P.S. WHERE DID YOUR TEMP LINK GO??????

it wasnt staying in my siggy,. but here is the link

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/177f5c

loloh NOOOOOOOOOWWWWW its on there... :? :roll:

hey girlies! will ya'll look at my post "dropping down mg's of clomid" and let me know what you think? :?:

thanks!!!!! i should have posted it here, but did not think until it was too late!
    ~Kris~ Blessed with 4 boys! Our baby boy is a miracle baby!After a diagnosis of placenta percreta/complete previa/PIH/severe anemia/IUGR/Oligohydramnios and a c/s, hysterectomy, bladder resection, and tons of blood transfussions later....he was born healthy @ 36 weeks, against all odds!!!

HEY LADIES,
    I HAVE A QUICK QUESTION: WHEN YOUR TEMP DROPS DOWN CAUSE OF "O" WHAT IS THE USUAL DIFFERENCE IN TEMP??? OR IS IT DIFFERENT FOR EVERYONE?? I'M NOT "O"ING YET I DON'T THINK. BUT I'M JUST WONDERING. MY TEMP DROPPED A TINY BIT THIS MORNING..... HOW CONFUSING!!! I HATE CHARTING!!!!

AMY,
    CHECK OUT OUR CHARTS!!! WEIRD HUH?? LOOKS LIKE I'M A DAY BEHIND YOU-BUT THEY ARE SO CLOSE!! HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY?? I AM ACTUALLY FEELING GREATTTT!!! HOPE YOU ARE TOO!!!!

WELL I GUESS I'M THE ONLY ONE POSTING TODAY....
    JUST THOUGHT I WOULD TELL YOU ALL I SPOKE TO SOON...
    I'M NOT FEELING GREAT ANY MORE.... I AM SO DIZZY IT'S MAKING ME SICK.. FIGURES, I WOKE UP THIS MORNING FEELING BETTER THAN I HAVE IN AWHILE.. BUT LIKE I SAID I SPOKE TO SOON.. WHERE IS EVERYONE??????

I have a headache from all beat heck.... I really don't think i have o'd yet...i am really anxious...
    and your right sarah. our charts are sooooo identical....!!!! woot

WHERE IS EVERYONE???
    ANYWAY IF ANY ONE SEES THIS CAN YOU LOOK AT MY CHART AND TELL ME IF YOU THINK I MIGHT "O"??
    HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING GOOD!!!!

I'm here... Stupid construction guys hit a phone line so I haven't had dial tone for the last 6 hours!!! Arrgghh.. its back up obviously though... anywho... I took another OPK today... still a faint line and dark control line. Could I have O'd and not know it? Or am I jumping the gun here...

Grr , losing patience on this crapola.... :roll:

AMY,
    I THINK WE ARE THE ONLY ONES POSTING HERE ANYMORE!!! I'M SORRY I HAVE NO ANSWERS FOR YOU.. I AM JUST AS CONFUSED AS YOU ARE. THESE CHARTS ARE DRIVING ME MAD. IF YOU DON'T MIND.. YOU MAY HAVE TOLD ME BEFORE BUT WHAT ARE YOUR IF PROBLEMS? MINE IS PCOS. AND I'M WONDERING IF THE OPK'S WILL EVEN WORK ON ME. I READ ON THE SIDE OF THE OPK BOX THAT PCOS CAN EFFECT THE OUTCOME OF THE TEST. I'M TRYING TO GET WOMEN W/PCOS TO FIND OUT IF THEY HAD TROUBLE W/ THE OPK'S. I THINK FROM MY TEMP DROP I MIGHT BE "O"ING. BUT I DON'T KNOW.... MAYBE SOMEONE WILL JOIN US HERE SOONER OR LATER.. SOONER I HOPE....
    TALK TA YA LATER..

PAULA,
    I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE BACK!!!!! I SAW YOU ANSWERED MY OTHER POST. I FIGURED IF I POSTED HERE YOU'D SEE IT. THANKS FOR THE INFO.. AMY AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE STUFF OUT WITH NO LUCK.... GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK... HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL WEEKEND AWAY!!!

I'll look over everyone's post in a little while on here.. But yes I saw your post and Amy's so I went a head and answer them there before venturing into the clomid blog. I've got to go and do a couple of arrands then I can finish reading.

Sorry I wasn't on here.. I've been gone since Friday.. We had a bird show.. We had a great time.. Didn't sell as much as I would like at the fair but I did win a few ribbons and a plaque on the two birds I had in the show. Which was pretty cool.. This is the first year we have done the show. We had a great turn out.

Anyway's I'm back now.. Now just have to catch up on all the post.. Talk to you guys later tonight..

Well.. I hope everyone had a good weekend.

What's going on with everyone's cycle? What CD are you on? How many are in 2ww?

As for me.. I'm on cd 15.. We will start BDing on CD 16 every other day until surge then day of surge and the day after.

CD 16 here too. Same thing pretty much...just waiting on that surge!!
    Then BD<BD>BD like crazy!!!
    ~Kris~ Blessed with 4 boys! Our baby boy is a miracle baby!After a diagnosis of placenta percreta/complete previa/PIH/severe anemia/IUGR/Oligohydramnios and a c/s, hysterectomy, bladder resection, and tons of blood transfussions later....he was born healthy @ 36 weeks, against all odds!!!

C'mon "O" fairy!!!! We need you to sprinkle us with your "O" & baby dust!!!!!

You guys wanna see something weird.. Look at my chart.. I have a U for this last week.. My chart is really weird this month... My chart is the www button.

Start BD tomorrow!!!!!

HELLO ALL!!!
    I'M ON CD 18 AND MY TEMP DROPPED EVEN LOWER THIS MORNING. OPK' AS OF YESTERDAY WAS STILL NEG.... I HAVE CRAMPS AGAIN TODAY THOUGH. MAYBE THAT'S A GOOD SIGN, HUH?? I'M AM ALSO SOOOOOO TIRED TODAY AND I GOT PLENTY OF SLEEP LAST NIGHT..
    I DON'T GET IT!!!!

HEY I FORGOT TO ASK:

I'VE BEEN TAKING MY OPK'S AT ABOUT 5 P.M. DOES THAT MATTER?? IT'S NOT LIKE A HPT THAT WORKS BETTER FIRST THING IN THE MORNING, IS IT???
    JUST WONDERING, THANKS!!!!

Hey Sarah check out my chart now... it took a dip too... opk yesterday was neg too... i take mine around 1-2 pm.. and i think paula said it doesn't really matter when you take it,, just as long as you are consistant.
    No cramps today though either...

grrrrrr i am so frustrated!!!!

AMY,
    LOOK AT WHAT I WROTE TO YOU ON "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M ABOUT TO "O"?? THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING....

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US.... BIG "O" VIBES TO ALL!!!!

WHERE IS EVERONE AT????????????????????

CONGRATS ON THE BIG "O" AMY!!!!!!!!!

I dont know where everyone is... this place has been really quiet lately... :?

Thank you for the congrats on the O... i wasn't sure i was gonna...

Note to self.... No more clear blue OPKS if i decide to do that again,,, next time I am going to get the ANSWER ones.....

BIG O VIBES TO YOU SARAH