Page 63 of 593 FirstFirst ... 13 536162636465 73 113 163 563 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,890 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

LissaBB Guest

Thanks Julia- I appreciate the reply
    I went to my re on Friday and he said everything looked good- bloodwork came back and i dont need proges. supplements so that could be good or bad?
    as for my concerns he said could be either way and just hang in there and if i dont get af by friday to call office.....
    so i guess i just have to hang out till then
    thank you!
    Lisa

Oh thanks! I just hope we get some replies!!! I know there are lots of gals who take femara!

Last edited by Ready4mylilDuck!!; 01-08-2010 at 08:10 PM.
    Praying for Allison,Tasha,and all the STC ladies BFPS!!! PeanutButter Swirl Cheesecake Batter Housewife

4. Default

Good idea Michelle! I took Femara for four cycles altogether, but because we are moving on to IVF, this was my last month on it. I'm not sure if it worked yet I do know it made me O, which is GREAT!

Good luck to you girls who are taking Femara or who plan to take it in the near future!

Oh yeah, no side effects for me. But I didn't have any on Clomid either.

Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

Well crapola.....So...no LH surge today like I thought. And go figure....DH has a jury trial all day Tuesday and training in Denver on Wednesday. Neither of us are thrilled. So I guess he will have to leave his sample at the office tomorrow for an IUI on Tuesday...unless they do it later in the day tomorrow. I have no idea. I am sure that I will trigger tomorrow and then the IUI on Tuesday. This just stinks Not sure how we feel about the frozen specimen. I can tell DH is not excited about not having it fresh. I dunno maybe this is a sign we are not supposed to do IUI this cycle.

UPDATE:
    So, we are just goingto play it by ear now. It does not sounds like we will probably be able to do the IUI. But then again we might. I will have to wait to see what my RE says in the am after my appt.
    Last edited by Xevy; 08-03-2008 at 05:05 PM.

Jobs just plain suck while TTC. Good luck with your decision. What does the RE say about a frozen specimen? I wouldn't think it would have too much of an effect but I've never really thought about it either.
    Becky

I hope things work out for this cycle...my re had mentioned freezing the SA if we had scheduling problems, so it may not be a big deal as long as DH is ok with it.
    My 3 yo cuties!

I will know more after my appt in the am! I think DH just want to put it off this cycle since he cannot be there for the IUI if we are able to freeze his specimen. So....oh-well...I left it up to him, then he said well lets just wait til next cycle to try IUI since things are not working out b/c of work. Then I was like ok....then he has put it back on me and left it up to me depending on what the RE says.

sheesh...we are d@mned if we do and d@mned if we don't

Thinking of you Malf and ICURN

Tara - I'm so sorry IUI did not work this go round. Hopefully taking some time off will let you two relax and just enjoy one another!

Xevy - I don't even know what to say. I just want to give you a big hug.

I had my u/s today. My first IUI is scheduled for 08/08/08.
    John(36)&Sam(30) TTC#1 (8/07) after ectopic loss: 2nd IUI done 10/13/08
    :prayraying for Angela's (hopesanddreams) and Kristen's (babyhopesTTC#1) October BFP!!!

Thumbs up

Malf dont give up til you know the final answer.Good Luck let us know....alma

So I am still in the "2ww". I am on CD 28, 13dpIUI and I am suposed to test in 3 days. I took a test... BFN, so Im pretty sure in 3 days it will still be a BFN.

Oh well, here's to the next cycle right??
    [FONT="Georgia"]Cassandra & David TTC since 11/2006
    7/07 Blighted Ovum 10/07 Early Miscarriage
    IUI#1 7/2008 & IUI#2 8/2008
    IUI#3

Girls, I just gotta vent. I've been waiting around all day for this friggin IVF med delivery and they haven't come yet. I haven't even taken a shower because I was afraid the FedEx guy would come then! Well, at least I got some gardening done, but geesh!
    OK. Vent over.

Quote Originally Posted by Miabella View Post
    Girls, I just gotta vent. I've been waiting around all day for this friggin IVF med delivery and they haven't come yet. I haven't even taken a shower because I was afraid the FedEx guy would come then! Well, at least I got some gardening done, but geesh!
    OK. Vent over.
    Well that SUCKS!!! Go pee. That ALWAYS brings Fedex to my door.

Girls, thanks for your prayers. So many of you offered and held out hope when I had none. Today's beta was flat, which isn't great, but we saw a gestational sac and a yolk sac on this morning's u/s. (They couldn't even verify a gestational sac on Friday.) Total schock. Total fear. Total I have no idea what the h3ll just happened. But also hope. My RE was on vacation today, and the doctor I saw said that while the levels haven't looked textbook, at 23dpt today he wasn't losing sleep over Friday's u/s. I don't know what to think. I won't go back until next Monday, at which point I'll be seven weeks, and they'll look for a heartbeat. I will be praying hard this week. Thanks for continuing to pray for my little peapod. Love to all. Mal

I will be doubling up on prayers for your little peapod. Thinking of you Malf!
    I'm Emma (31) DH 32 TTC #1 since April 07.Nov 08 ICSI abandoned - severe OHSS.FET 2 frosties put back

16. Default

Mal I'm so happy that they saw something! I'm :pray: so hard for you!!
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

Still :pray: here, too!

:celebrate::celebrate::celebrate:Omg!:celebrate::c elebrate::celebrate:

Go baby, go!
    Mal, you're strong...you can do this. I will PRAY for a super outcome on the other side! XOXO!

Mal, you're in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping it all goes well next Monday.
    Julia (43), Adam (50)
    Chose adoption (9/08), Officially waiting (1/09), disrupted adoption #1 (10/09), disrupted adoption #2 (4/10), brought our baby home (8/10)

Well....we still might be able to do the IUI....depends if I surge today or tomorrow. But I am okay with either way. Thanks gals

Hi i take femara I have been on it for three months.I didn't take it for to months know because I went away and I was oing while I was gone so why pay a 45.00 copay and I wasnt gonna be trying that month. If Im not pg this month Im going back on it.I like it no side effects.

Jam

Like i said Mal dont loose hope till you know for sure. Now im new at this beta and sac stuff so what you mean by a gestational sac and a yolk sac.I havent had a positive to go further on info sorry for my ???? but i figure this is the best place to learn with all this expert and search that some of you guys have.Still on Leuprolide and waiting any day for my AF so i cant continue with Gonal-F.....good luck all.....ALMA

Well, ladies....after waiting all day yesterday for my IVF meds to show up, they just arrived this morning! Seems that ding dong over here ( Hi! That's me!) wrote down the wrong date on the calendar. Oh lordy...
    Anyway, they're here and just waiting in my fridge to the big G-O!
    Ladies...start you're engines!

Alma- when do you start w/Gonal f? Are you expecting AF any day now? Good luck!

24. Default

Yay Mia! That is so exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by erinlovesjake2005 View Post
    Yay Mia! That is so exciting!
    Thanks, Erin!
    Are you guys trying between now and your IVF? Are you doing any IUIs? I can't believe the fall is almost here!

26. Default

This was my last cycle on Femara....we kind of tried, lol, but no IUI or anything. And because I didn't do a trigger, I O'ed later than normal. So, we'll see, but I don't have much hope...

Good luck this cycle...your chart looks nice. My first pg cycle, when I was charting, it got nice and level at the end there like yours!

BTW, I noticed your wedding date...we were married 10/05 as well!

28. Default

Awww! October is such a great month to get married!!!

I would literally be shocked if I was pregnant But I know stranger things have happened. Plus, I guess with as long as we have been trying I will be shocked no matter when it happens!

I went to the RE about the same point in my cycle as you (had CD3 labs drawn by OB, had RE appt. about a week later)....I will be taking clomid days 3-7 but the wait in between my appt. (which was July 24th) to when I "get" to start it has been nearly unbearable.....although it kind of takes your mind off the possibility (albeit slight) that you could still actually conceive this month (that still occassionally jumps into my head....but this 2ww is more an obsession (and slight FEAR) of starting the clomid!)

Awwww, I wish the best anniversary present EVER for you both!!!