Page 62 of 593 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162562 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,860 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

LisaJ2224 Guest

Belated prayers and hugs, mal.

I inject in my tummy all the way. I know some girls who experimented with other areas, but the belly works for me.

Kristen, our whole practice (I love that we go to the same place!) switched from the progesterone injections to the suppositories in May/June. I was in the first round of IVFers to make the switch. So, you should be in the clear w/no PIO shots! I, however, have to do the shots this cycle b/c my progesterone came back low at my beta and I bled before stopping progesterone (I guess about 5% of patients don't absorb the suppositories well...always gotta be the exception!). I'm not looking forward to having a bruised bum!

Quote Originally Posted by Miabella View Post
    Thinking of you, Icurn and Mal. Why does this game have to be so tricky sometimes? Grr.

Girls, I had a very productive meeting w/my RE.
    I'm on BCP now, set to start stimming around 8/16. We're going to switch from the progesterone suppositories to the PIO this time around cause I bled before my beta (and the beta was positive. ick) and my progesterone at beta was only 10 I know the shots are a pain in the behind (never heard that joke before, eh?) but it's worth the peace of mind.
    We're also not doing Lupron, cause it can interfere w/egg quality and our embryos weren't so hot last time. So, a little changin' it up for a shot at a win. I'll probably hit ER/ET around 8/27 or so. Phew. Just in time for back-to-school! I was paranoid that I'd have to go in on the first day of school or something!
    Mia, so glad you're rolling! That protocol with PIO sounds goooooooooooood!!! I cannot believe how soon you'll be at ER/ET. Someday soon, PAS, my friend.

mspy and Kristen, yay for you, too! Kristen, those lupron shots will be a piece of cake! Unlike Mia's PIO PITA! And may I just say you all have got yourselves one heck of a cycle buddy there!

Lisa, I was wondering where you've been. How are you doing? Are you on for an end-of-year IVF? (And thanks for the prayers - I'll take em!)

Aw, shucks, Mal...you're the bestest!

Heather, Glad to see your beta went up!

I know there are a bunch of cycles in process, I hope everyone is doing well. I'm trying to keep myself distracted while in the 2WW...
    My 3 yo cuties!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Miabella View Post
    I inject in my tummy all the way. I know some girls who experimented with other areas, but the belly works for me.

Kristen, our whole practice (I love that we go to the same place!) switched from the progesterone injections to the suppositories in May/June. I was in the first round of IVFers to make the switch. So, you should be in the clear w/no PIO shots! I, however, have to do the shots this cycle b/c my progesterone came back low at my beta and I bled before stopping progesterone (I guess about 5% of patients don't absorb the suppositories well...always gotta be the exception!). I'm not looking forward to having a bruised bum!
    Mia your right prog. shots are better they take a direct job, sopositories dont take well so why risk it,and shots on the belly i was told goes where it needs to go faster than any other body part. So go for the pain and do the shots and on the belly....lol. Im on leuprolide its another Lupron and it is giving me headaches all day. I hope it gets better.

7. Default

Mia! I'm so glad your appointment went so well! The changes sound great to me!

:pray: this is it for you!!
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

Unhappy

We still have to get today's beta back, but it doesn't look good. The u/s showed a possible sac in my uterus, but so small they're unsure. They can't rule out ectopic, and at 5w and 5d a sac that small isn't a good sign either way. Looks like I'll be back here at some point. Thank you all for your love and prayers.

9. Default

Oh Malf...I just don't even know what to say. Nothing is going to make it better or easier. I'm still :pray: for you and I hope you get some answers very soon.
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

Thank you, Erin, for your good wishes!

Avalez, good luck with the headaches! I hope the subside soon.

And, Mal girl...I don't have words. I'm just so sad and disappointed for you. I will hold out hope that this is one of those weird situations that works out well in the end and I pray that a real answer comes soon. Thinking of you...

Mal, I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I understand that the not knowing is so soooo hard, along with all the other emotions you must be experiencing. I pray that you get some definitive answers really soon. You're in my thoughts.
    Julia (43), Adam (50)
    Chose adoption (9/08), Officially waiting (1/09), disrupted adoption #1 (10/09), disrupted adoption #2 (4/10), brought our baby home (8/10)

Quote Originally Posted by malf View Post
    We still have to get today's beta back, but it doesn't look good. The u/s showed a possible sac in my uterus, but so small they're unsure. They can't rule out ectopic, and at 5w and 5d a sac that small isn't a good sign either way. Looks like I'll be back here at some point. Thank you all for your love and prayers.

Aww Malf! I am so very sorry. I am still :pray:

This was my 2nd IUI but the 1st one on injectibiles

Bailey is gonna be a big sister

Aww, that's awesome! I'm glad it worked this go'round!
    John(36)&Sam(30) TTC#1 (8/07) after ectopic loss: 2nd IUI done 10/13/08
    :prayraying for Angela's (hopesanddreams) and Kristen's (babyhopesTTC#1) October BFP!!!

15. Default

I am so sorry to hear that Malf. Sending you my :pray:.

LisaJ2224 Guest

I am sorry, malf, but still praying.

DH and I went on vacation to Asheville, NC. We loved it. I needed it.

Either IVF in December or next summer. Not sure when yet. I have an RE appt on the 6th.

Mal~I am so sorry but still praying for the best!

All of these stories are so inspiring to me. Thank you so much for sharing them… they give me hope.

I'm Debbie

Glad to hear the #s went up!! Woo-hoo

Malf~ I am so sorry and will keep you and your family in my prayers.
    Me(43)DH(47) M/C 7/4/07 Ectopic 4/8/08 Fostering since 8/09
    9/09-6/2011 FS and FD reunification
    4/2012-6/2013 FS and FD reunification
    6/2013-Forever Adopting FS on 8/7/2014

What days do you ladies take clomid?
    Alli~25,DH~24 Married 10/06-soul mates!With God All Things Are Possible
    3 IUI's and Clomid didn't work, it's up to God

I go into the RE on tuesday and I'm just curious as to when the latest is I can take it if they prescribe it. I'm guessing if they prescribe it I would have to wait until next month to start taking it.
    Alli~25,DH~24 Married 10/06-soul mates!With God All Things Are Possible
    3 IUI's and Clomid didn't work, it's up to God

Default Femara Blog

Figured we have a Clomid blog...why not have one for femara since it's popularity seems to be increasing.

So...how many of you are on femara or have taken femara?

This is my 4th month on it. First two months I was on 2.5mg, and this month and last month I am on 5mg. 2.5 mg worked, but we upped the dose to increase our chances. I made two beautiful follies last cycle! Hoping for the same this cycle as we are moving to IUI!

I took clomid 50mg for 3 months, I Od but obviously no pg.

Good luck ladies!

I take 50mg starting day3 and i take it for 5 days but there are some people who take it a few days later

Quote Originally Posted by AuntAlli View Post
    I go into the RE on tuesday and I'm just curious as to when the latest is I can take it if they prescribe it. I'm guessing if they prescribe it I would have to wait until next month to start taking it.
    I've taken Clomid CD3-CD7 but I've heard of people taking it 5-9. i was able to pick up my Rx the same day it was prescribed. Good luck at your appt!
    My 3 yo cuties!

Thanks girls, I am still going to stalk you all until we see more graduates, so I can keep up to date.

Bailey is gonna be a big sister

LisaJ2224 Guest

Stuck!!!!

I am so late with this,

CONGRATS Heather!

Well, IUI #4 failed I told DH I am not going to do another one this month... we are going on vacation during my prime days, and since his SA is back to normal, I would like to just enjoy the vacation and try on our own again. We honestly have not done that in what seems like forever...

Good luck to everyone else!

Quote Originally Posted by Tarabithia View Post
    Well, IUI #4 failed I told DH I am not going to do another one this month... we are going on vacation during my prime days, and since his SA is back to normal, I would like to just enjoy the vacation and try on our own again. We honestly have not done that in what seems like forever...

Good luck to everyone else!
    I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get a BFP. I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing trip! I've been in a better place ever since our vacation in June- sometimes it helps to be distracted with fun stuff. I hope the same is true for you!
    My 3 yo cuties!