Page 61 of 593 FirstFirst ... 11 515960616263 71 111 161 561 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Malf I'm praying super hard for a sticky little bean.
    I'm Emma (31) DH 32 TTC #1 since April 07.Nov 08 ICSI abandoned - severe OHSS.FET 2 frosties put back

Heather......where are you......and what are your #'s?

ICURN - congrats on the great u/s! I'm so pleased to hear that the cyst won't be an issue. Enjoy that pregnancy, girl!

Mal, pal--- what time is your appt. tomorrow? I'll be sending you all the good joojoo I got! Mwah!

Mal...Good Luck Today!!!!
    Lee Ann & Andre

5. Default

Good luck today Mal! :pray:
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

Smile

Alright so I am still in my 2ww.
    The progesterone suppositories suck because they make you feel pregnant (or so I have heard) so all these symptoms that I keep feeling... I think they are a result of the progesterone.
    I dont really feel optimistic this cycle, but it’s okay. It was my first medicated IUI.
    I got my CD21 progesterone levels back and they were at 19.98 so that’s awesome. In my prior pregnancies my progesterone never got about 5 so they said that was a huge contributor to my miscarriages. I’m just happy the meds are working and doing what they are supposed to do.
    I ovulated; I am good on the progesterone front... now it’s a waiting game.
    -Cassandra
    ----

clomid CD3-7 repronext CD9 & CD12
    Triggered @ 9:30pm CD13
    IUI @ 9:30am CD15
    progesterone supositories 2x's a day (200mg each)
    Testing day: 8/7
    [FONT="Georgia"]Cassandra & David TTC since 11/2006
    7/07 Blighted Ovum 10/07 Early Miscarriage
    IUI#1 7/2008 & IUI#2 8/2008
    IUI#3

1st beta 567 2nd I will have this afternoon

Bailey is gonna be a big sister

Thanks, girls. I just don't know what I would do without you... Still no clear answer. Beta level went from 834 at 12dpt to 1432 at 16dpt to 1934 at 18dpt. They gave me four possibilities: impending m/c, ectopic, slow riser or vanishing twin. I go back on Friday for more b/w and an u/s, so at least I'll have an answer. Love to all. Mal

Quote Originally Posted by malf View Post
    Thanks, girls. I just don't know what I would do without you... Still no clear answer. Beta level went from 834 at 12dpt to 1432 at 16dpt to 1934 at 18dpt. They gave me four possibilities: impending m/c, ectopic, slow riser or vanishing twin. I go back on Friday for more b/w and an u/s, so at least I'll have an answer. Love to all. Mal

You are just a slow riser!!

10. Default

:pray: :pray: :pray:

Oh Mal, I'm thinking about you girl!
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

Mal,

Still :pray: for you and your little bean...

2nd beta after 41 hours was 964.

Bailey is gonna be a big sister

You're in my prayers. Good luck on Friday. Hopefully, the u/s will give you some definitive answers.
    Julia (43), Adam (50)
    Chose adoption (9/08), Officially waiting (1/09), disrupted adoption #1 (10/09), disrupted adoption #2 (4/10), brought our baby home (8/10)

Quote Originally Posted by avelez View Post
    Icurn how far are you?congrats to you as well.
    I am 7 weeks and 3 days. I had a scare yesterday. I started to spot! Ofcourse I freaked out and called the RE. They said things are looking so well that they would be very surprised if I miscarried at this point! That made me feel good but still scared. She said as long as I am not cramping or having bright red blood that it was ok. I can't help but be concerned! Please continue to keep us in your prayers!

Best of luck to the rest of you ladies!

You and your little bean are in my prayers, Icurn.

Heather CONGRATS!! I'm not good with the #s side of this journey but it does look good. Wishing you a wonderful 9 months!
    Becky

LissaBB Guest

Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a while, but now I have questions so here i am
    This was my first cycle using injectibles (follistim @ 375)
    Due to my age (37) dr did not want to even bother with clomid since i have had fsh issues in the past.
    I had my first IUI on Fri 7/26 with trigger -ovidrel -on 7/25. IUI was fine but since then --like the day after--- ive been crampy and my bbs are KILLING me.

I'm not on progesterone supps or shots or anything which i have heard to cause these symptoms as well- I go for u/s and bloodwork tomorrow morning. so i guess my question is - is this normal or has anyone else had this at 6dpiui???

should i ask my re or will he just think im neurotic? lol
    i dont want to read anything into this too much.....dont want to get my hopes up for anything!!!
    especially since this is our first time with meds/iui!!!
    thanks
    ++++++ thoughts to all!
    Last edited by LissaBB; 07-31-2008 at 08:23 AM.

LissaBB Guest

grrr now im messing up posts......lol
    Last edited by LissaBB; 07-31-2008 at 08:47 AM.

The cramping could be from the IUI. I also tended to have much more tender boobs after O in the months that I did follistim so this is probably med related. I hope this helps, but definitely talk to your RE or nurse. They won't feel like you're neurotic, and if they make you feel that way...well, let's just say that in my opinion one's doctor and nurse should never make you feel that your questions are inappropriate.

Good luck to you. I hope this cycle brings you your bfp.
    Julia (43), Adam (50)
    Chose adoption (9/08), Officially waiting (1/09), disrupted adoption #1 (10/09), disrupted adoption #2 (4/10), brought our baby home (8/10)

Good Luck on friday,keep positive

Wink

still trying to figure out this chat....

Thinking of you, Icurn and Mal. Why does this game have to be so tricky sometimes? Grr.

Girls, I had a very productive meeting w/my RE.
    I'm on BCP now, set to start stimming around 8/16. We're going to switch from the progesterone suppositories to the PIO this time around cause I bled before my beta (and the beta was positive. ick) and my progesterone at beta was only 10 I know the shots are a pain in the behind (never heard that joke before, eh?) but it's worth the peace of mind.
    We're also not doing Lupron, cause it can interfere w/egg quality and our embryos weren't so hot last time. So, a little changin' it up for a shot at a win. I'll probably hit ER/ET around 8/27 or so. Phew. Just in time for back-to-school! I was paranoid that I'd have to go in on the first day of school or something!

23. Default

Miabella, our dates are not too far. I probably start stiming sometime 08-08-2008 (2 weeks after buserelin). So we're bout 8 days apart!

Quote Originally Posted by mspy View Post
    Miabella, our dates are not too far. I probably start stiming sometime 08-08-2008 (2 weeks after buserelin). So we're bout 8 days apart!
    Very cool! So that means I'll be all jealous of your BFP while I"m in the 2WW! LOL!

25. Default

You'd probably join me when your 2ww is over! Hehe....I am :pray: hard for our BFPs....I dread 7pm everyday because that's when I have to do my own shot. I hope all the pain will pay off!

Quote Originally Posted by mspy View Post
    You'd probably join me when your 2ww is over! Hehe....I am :pray: hard for our BFPs....I dread 7pm everyday because that's when I have to do my own shot. I hope all the pain will pay off!

Another (almost) cycle buddy I will start Lupron 8/18 but hate the thought of injecting myself. I will have DH do it for me. I am just :pray: they give me progesterone suppositories b/c the last time I did IVF, it was in sesame oil and since it was oil it was thick. Thick = huge needle!

27. Default

Yay for cycle buddies! I cannot imagine how hard it will be during the TTC journey if weren't for you APA gals....my poor BFF would have to endure all the yapping about babies and IVF (and she's not anywhere near there yet).

Just curious, where do you inject the meds? I inject on my tummy (1cm away from navel).

Well, the RN told me to do it on my stomach and I am not TOO worried b/c it's a tiny needle. I've done IVF before but it was years ago and all the drugs are changed now. I used to have to do the big long needles every day x 2 and lupron. My @ss was a black & blue MESS!

Heather, delayed congrats!

I'm still learning everyone here. Was this your first IUI?
    John(36)&Sam(30) TTC#1 (8/07) after ectopic loss: 2nd IUI done 10/13/08
    :prayraying for Angela's (hopesanddreams) and Kristen's (babyhopesTTC#1) October BFP!!!

LisaJ2224 Guest

Congrats, Heather! I am glad to see an IUI girl graduate.