Page 6 of 593 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Thread: Clomid Blog

Took my last clomid today,,, yaaaaay!!! Hot flashes were hell last night... but i survived. lol... I am so excited!!!
    Got lots of things to do today so I'll come back and update later....
    BFP dust!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AmyMartin
    Took my last clomid today,,, yaaaaay!!! Hot flashes were hell last night... but i survived. lol... I am so excited!!!
    Got lots of things to do today so I'll come back and update later....
    BFP dust!!!!
    YAY.. You are half way there Amy!!!!

I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER TODAY!!! IT'S COOLER OUTSIDE TODAY AND I HAVE NO SIDE EFFECTS TODAY. BY THE TIME MY DH GOT HOME LAST NIGHT IWAS LOSING IT!! WE WERE TALKING AND I STARTED LAUGHING & CRYING AT THE SAME TIME.... POOR DH HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. I MUST HAVE BEEN A SIGHT TO SEE CAUSE ALL HE COULD DO WAS LAUGH.. WHICH WAS OK SINCE I WAS LAUGHING TOO. WE GIGGLED ABOUT IT ALL NIGHT. I FEEL LIKE MYSELF AGAIN TODAY.. I REALLY HOPE THIS IS A GOOD MONTH FOR ALL OF US!!!! COME ON BFP'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAULA, THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS. IT IS A VERY GOOD THING WE ALL HAVE SOMEWHERE TO COME AND VENT TO WOMEN WHO UNDERSTAND..OH BTW WE HAVE TWO WINDOW A/C UNITS BUT IN THIS HOUSE THE WINDOWS ARE ALL REALLY SMALL AND LONG & WON'T EVEN FIT A SMALL UNIT. IT SUCKS....

I HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GOOD DAY!!! BEST WISHES TO ALL!!!!!!
    Hi Sarah.. Sorry to hear you can't use window units at your house.. Hopefully something will give soon. It's good both of you can laugh together even after a bad day.

As for me.. I'm on my second day of clomid.. I'm so tired tonight.. But don't know if it's because of the meds are because I was out all day looking at land, then came home cooked and watched a movie. Other then that nothing new.. We did decide if we don't get a BFP this month we will go ahead with the lap next month.. and talk to the dr. more about IVF.

Hope everyone is had a great weekend.. BFP's vibes for everone!!!

Struggled for 7 1/2 years. PCOS & Hypothyroidism

hey sarah, i got to looking at you and i's charts... we are pretty close except for the one day i didn't temp..(i slept in) but its the day yours took a dive.. I wonder if mine would have done the same thing.
    Good luck to you this month

sending tons of vibes your way...AND to everyone else of course

I feel really good today. No dizziness, nausea, or anything.. woo hoo.. tomorrow the BDing will start.. woo hoo... i'm all excited :oops: :oops:

chat atcha gals later

Hey all! Sorry I've been m.i.a. lately....been busy bedding . No, really!! Okay, heres my recent events. I have been BD'ing every other day since day 10. I'm on 18 today...my monitor registered peak yesterday and today. Poor DH!!!! OMG Ladies-talk about pressure! Since this is my 1st month on clomid I'm irritable anyway, so I basicaly have no compassion when he tells me he's 'feeling the pressure...HE CAN'T DO IT....HE FEELS he knows whats expected-too much pressure (lalala)'! Anyway, yes finally it happend yesterday, now I'm waiting for him to come home the the grand finale (how romantic). I do have one ?. I alternate months for each ovariefor my O day. EIther 17 and 18 or 22 and 23. Last month it was 17 and 18, so this should be 22 and 23. However....17 and 18 show my peak and on Fri. I had O pains on the right...2day I thought I felt them on the left. Is it possible for me to actually O twice...once from each ovarie???Anyway, GREAT to vent!!! Thanks for letting me Chelseaxoxo

AMY,
    YOU ARE RIGHT THEY PRETTY MUCH DO LOOK THE SAME!! SENDING GOOD VIBES YOUR WAY TOO.. I REALLY HOPE THIS IS A GOOD MONTH FOR EVERYONE!!

OKAY LADIES, I HAVE SOME MORE QUESTIONS:

1. WHEN ARE WOMEN WHO TAKE CLOMID MORE LIKELY TO "O"?

2. WHEN THE TEMP ON A CHART GOES WAY DOWN AND THE NEXT DAY SHOOTS BACK UP THAT'S A SIGN OF "O'ING" RIGHT?

THE REASON I ASK IS I REMEMBER PAULA TELLING ME THAT WOMEN ON CLOMID SOMETIMES "O" LATE.

3. WHEN ARE THE BEST CD'S TO START BD'ING?

OUR RE TOLD US TO BD FOR 2 WEEKS EVERY OTHER DAY, BUT I DON'T REMEMBER WHEN HE TOLD US TO START!! I'M ON CD 10.

THANK YOU FOR ANY INFO....

BEST WISHES TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there girls, I hope you don't mind if I join here too.
    I just took my first round of Clomid and am in the dreaded 2ww. I'm 5 dpo and having VERY sore boobies! My temps have been higher this month too than they have in the past.
    I wanted to join in and share my symptoms too!
    Good luck girls!

Good Luck to you too Christal!!!! BFP DUST!!!!

WHERE'S PAULA TODAY?????????

PAULA I HOPE YOUR DOING GOOD TODAY AND ALL IS WELL WITH YOU!!!!
    WE MISS YOU!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SaraH.
    WHERE'S PAULA TODAY?????????
    PAULA I HOPE YOUR DOING GOOD TODAY AND ALL IS WELL WITH YOU!!!!
    WE MISS YOU!!!!!
    Here me is.. I've been rather busy today.. Sleepy now.. But have to go and pick up my sister from work at 1am.. (she doesn't have a car)

Below are your questions.. and some answers.. But I would hope others would share too.

1. WHEN ARE WOMEN WHO TAKE CLOMID MORE LIKELY TO "O"? This is a tricky question especially if you have never taken Clomid before.. Most women "O" between 13 - 25 days.. If I were you I would start on CD 12 and go every other day until after you "O" .. If you DH has good S/A then you can also BD on day of surge if it doesn't land on your every other day.. Once you see when you "O" this month.. Then you will know a window for next month.. if you don't get that BFP.. But I'm hoping you do!!!

2. WHEN THE TEMP ON A CHART GOES WAY DOWN AND THE NEXT DAY SHOOTS BACK UP THAT'S A SIGN OF "O'ING" RIGHT? Yep.. The only thing about it though.. normally once you get a high temp you've already "O".. Most women not all.. get a dip before "O" Normally the same day as your LH surge or the day before.

THE REASON I ASK IS I REMEMBER PAULA TELLING ME THAT WOMEN ON CLOMID SOMETIMES "O" LATE. This is true.. especially if you have irregular AF. It's different for each women.. that's why you have to start around day 12 on your first month .. Because you don't know when you will "O".. I've seen where a lot of ladies have "O" later then day 14.

3. WHEN ARE THE BEST CD'S TO START BD'ING? CD 12 every other day.. including the day after surge.

OUR RE TOLD US TO BD FOR 2 WEEKS EVERY OTHER DAY, BUT I DON'T REMEMBER WHEN HE TOLD US TO START!! I'M ON CD 10. If you are still worried and am not sure.. Then you can always call your RE tomorrow and ask..

The first month is nerve wrecking because you don't know what to expect.. So I completely understand what you are going through.. Just hang in there!.. Are you using OPK's??

Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:53 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all! Sorry I've been m.i.a. lately....been busy bedding . No, really!! Okay, heres my recent events. I have been BD'ing every other day since day 10. I'm on 18 today...my monitor registered peak yesterday and today. Poor DH!!!! OMG Ladies-talk about pressure! Since this is my 1st month on clomid I'm irritable anyway, so I basicaly have no compassion when he tells me he's 'feeling the pressure...HE CAN'T DO IT....HE FEELS he knows whats expected-too much pressure (lalala)'! Anyway, yes finally it happend yesterday, now I'm waiting for him to come home the the grand finale (how romantic). I do have one ?. I alternate months for each ovariefor my O day. EIther 17 and 18 or 22 and 23. Last month it was 17 and 18, so this should be 22 and 23. However....17 and 18 show my peak and on Fri. I had O pains on the right...2day I thought I felt them on the left. Is it possible for me to actually O twice...once from each ovarie???Anyway, GREAT to vent!!! Thanks for letting me Chelseaxoxo
    Hi Chelea, You can "O" from both sides.. but it would happen with in 12-36 hours after your LH surge. The LH is the hormone that spikes and causes the egg/s to release. If you released more then one.. Then you will know if you have a progesterone test done.. If you release more then one egg the higher levels of progesterone is made. But if you are talking about "oing" at different times of the month.. Then no it's not possible.. You would "O" from both sides close to the same time, not days apart.

Good Luck.. Hope you get that BFP this month!!!!

ckb118
    Hey there girls, I hope you don't mind if I join here too.
    I just took my first round of Clomid and am in the dreaded 2ww. I'm 5 dpo and having VERY sore boobies! My temps have been higher this month too than they have in the past.
    I wanted to join in and share my symptoms too!
    Good luck girls!
    Glad to see you made it over.. I'm keeping my fingers cross that all your symptoms are BFP symptoms!!!!

As for me.. I'm still hanging in there.. I'm on CD 7.. have two days of Clomid left.. I've been really tired this month.. Other then that.. "That's all folks"

C'mon BFP's for us all!!!!!

Hey Paula!!! We are cycle buddies!!! yay!

Tomorrow 6/12, I will be on CD 9. I finished my clomid last night. (CD 3-7) I guess you are a 5-9 gal.

Just curious....what days do you usually O? I have stayed b/w days 19 and 21 for the last few months. I tried switching my days up that I took my clomid on, but it did not change the days I O on! I was not sure it would anyway. (but it was worth a try) I hope this month is our BFP month!!!

BABY DUST!!!!!
    ~Kris~ Blessed with 4 boys! Our baby boy is a miracle baby!After a diagnosis of placenta percreta/complete previa/PIH/severe anemia/IUGR/Oligohydramnios and a c/s, hysterectomy, bladder resection, and tons of blood transfussions later....he was born healthy @ 36 weeks, against all odds!!!

Glad to see you made it over.. I'm keeping my fingers cross that all your symptoms are BFP symptoms!!!!
    Thanks Paula, me too. I hope we all can get our BFP's and graduate from here!

Okay, just wondering if y'all would take a look at my chart. My LH surge was cd 17 and 18(Sunday and yesterday). My chart still isnt detecting O, just wondering what ya think. DH says I should write a book on how to 'turn the table' on your husband and have them not want sex....hahaha. I just want to know if y'all think its important for us to bd tonight. we did every other day since cd10, then on Sat., Sun., and yesterday(16,17,18). Any suggestions/opinions would be great. Hoping we all get BFP's this months!! Chelseaxoxo

Quote Originally Posted by baby2008
    Hey Paula!!! We are cycle buddies!!! yay!

Tomorrow 6/12, I will be on CD 9. I finished my clomid last night. (CD 3-7) I guess you are a 5-9 gal.

Just curious....what days do you usually O? I have stayed b/w days 19 and 21 for the last few months. I tried switching my days up that I took my clomid on, but it did not change the days I O on! I was not sure it would anyway. (but it was worth a try) I hope this month is our BFP month!!!

BABY DUST!!!!!
    YAY!!! I'm glad to see I have a cycle buddy this time! Yep, I'm on 5-9.. I don't know why.. with all the clomid I've taken they have never switched mine up. I "O" between CD 18-21.. Looks like we "O" around the same time. Yes, I hope this month is too.. wouldn't it be cool if we both got our BFP's.. since we are cycle and "O" buddies??
    [/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by SEASEA
    Okay, just wondering if y'all would take a look at my chart. My LH surge was cd 17 and 18(Sunday and yesterday). My chart still isnt detecting O, just wondering what ya think. DH says I should write a book on how to 'turn the table' on your husband and have them not want sex....hahaha. I just want to know if y'all think its important for us to bd tonight. we did every other day since cd10, then on Sat., Sun., and yesterday(16,17,18). Any suggestions/opinions would be great. Hoping we all get BFP's this months!! Chelseaxoxo
    Hey Chelsea.. To me it looks like you "O" on CD 17.. You had a big temp rise on CD 18. You had a very erratic month in temps.. Do you take your temps at the same time each day? Early morning? yea.. I know what you mean, my DH feels the same way.. Since I know about what time I "O" on clomid.. I can plan out our BD without him knowing and feeling pressured. Good Luck.. C'mon BFP for Chelsea!!

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by paula0471
    Hey Chelsea.. To me it looks like you "O" on CD 17.. You had a big temp rise on CD 18. You had a very erratic month in temps.. Do you take your temps at the same time each day? Early morning? yea.. I know what you mean, my DH feels the same way.. Since I know about what time I "O" on clomid.. I can plan out our BD without him knowing and feeling pressured. Good Luck.. C'mon BFP for Chelsea!!
    I agree with Paula...looks like the 17th was O for you. Good luck with the BFP this month!
    After over FOUR years of STC...We are going to Adopt...hopefully God will lead us in this new chapter of our journey!

Default Paula.....

YAY!!! I'm glad to see I have a cycle buddy this time! Yep, I'm on 5-9.. I don't know why.. with all the clomid I've taken they have never switched mine up. I "O" between CD 18-21.. Looks like we "O" around the same time. Yes, I hope this month is too.. wouldn't it be cool if we both got our BFP's.. since we are cycle and "O" buddies??
    That would be AWESOME!!!! I have never had a CB and O buddy before....usually everyone O earlier than me! Keep me up to date. I am glad you are my buddy!
    ~Kris~ Blessed with 4 boys! Our baby boy is a miracle baby!After a diagnosis of placenta percreta/complete previa/PIH/severe anemia/IUGR/Oligohydramnios and a c/s, hysterectomy, bladder resection, and tons of blood transfussions later....he was born healthy @ 36 weeks, against all odds!!!

Thanks so much for looking ladies! I feel the same....I really think I o'ed on the 17th-I even had the pain on Friday...anyway, HOPEFULLY now I'm in the 2ww....we all know how excruciating that is :evil: Thanks again!Chelseaxoxo

Not only have I had the sore boobies w/ the Clomid, this morning I got up sicker than a dog. And, I'm only on 6dpo so I'm sure it'd be too early for morning sickness... just another way my body likes to "mess w/ my mind". :x
    It just really gets frustrating.
    Ok.. I feel better that I got that out!

That would be AWESOME!!!! I have never had a CB and O buddy before....usually everyone O earlier than me! Keep me up to date. I am glad you are my buddy!
    I think so too!!! I've had CB before but not a CB and "O"B.. So I think it would be so cool if we got a BFP at the same time.. Yes.. We will have to keep up with each other this month!

Thanks so much for looking ladies! I feel the same....I really think I o'ed on the 17th-I even had the pain on Friday...anyway, HOPEFULLY now I'm in the 2ww....we all know how excruciating that is Thanks again!Chelseaxoxo
    I hate 2ww too.. Especially on Clomid.. I have so many freakin symptoms that I don't know what to think and it drives me crazy .. then when AF comes.. I get really upset. Anyways, I really think you are in the 2ww.. I hope you get that BFP this month!!!

Not only have I had the sore boobies w/ the Clomid, this morning I got up sicker than a dog. And, I'm only on 6dpo so I'm sure it'd be too early for morning sickness... just another way my body likes to "mess w/ my mind".
    It just really gets frustrating.
    Ok.. I feel better that I got that out!
    Well, I hope it means BFP.. This is the only thing I really hate about Clomid.. the symptoms during the 2ww.. I even had implantion spotting and cramps last month.... on top of all the other symptoms I was having.. You can't trust your body during the 2ww because of the clomid. Good Luck!!!

MyOneWish Guest

Ive never been on Clomid......But wanted to wish you all the best of luck......... Comon BFP's !!!!!!

Paula- I noticed you said symptoms are more during the 2ww on clomid. NOOOOOOOOOO!! Its already messing with my mind every month!!!! I swore I had implantation bleeding last month with no clomid. Can you tell me other symptoms that 'appear' during the 2ww so I'm prepared.

Also, LOOK AT MY CHART!!!! I O'ED THE 17TH LIKE WE THOUGHT. What I didn't realize is that on FFit waits 3 entire days of raised temps before it tells you. So my chances according to when I BD'ed are HIGH!WHOOOOOHOOOOO....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BFP! LETS PRAY WE GET A FEW THIS MONTH FROM OUR GROUP. Each and every one of y'all are in my prayers. Chelseaxoxo

Paula- I noticed you said symptoms are more during the 2ww on clomid. NOOOOOOOOOO!! Its already messing with my mind every month!!!! I swore I had implantation bleeding last month with no clomid. Can you tell me other symptoms that 'appear' during the 2ww so I'm prepared.

Also, LOOK AT MY CHART!!!! I O'ED THE 17TH LIKE WE THOUGHT. What I didn't realize is that on FFit waits 3 entire days of raised temps before it tells you. So my chances according to when I BD'ed are HIGH!WHOOOOOHOOOOO....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BFP! LETS PRAY WE GET A FEW THIS MONTH FROM OUR GROUP. Each and every one of y'all are in my prayers. Chelseaxoxo
    Possible Sore tender BB's, Cramping, pulling feeling, twinges, sick to stomach, dizzyness, cold like symptoms, headaches., being tired and irritable... and I'm sure many more.. Because of the hormones.. You are more likely to experience some pg/AF side effects from clomid, this is why our bodies can not be trusted during 2ww. It's depressing I know.. Believe me I know!!!

Yes.. it does take FF a few days before it draws your lines.. I draw my own and it's 3 high temps. Well.. I'm so happy you were able to BD on all the right days!!! C'mon BFP!!!!!

__________________________________________________ ________

As for me.. I'm on my last day of Clomid (CD9) Now just have to wait on "O" .. some where between CD18-21..

So today around noon I am going to take my first OPK. Yaay.. but there is something odd going on.. I am cramping! it hurts! I don't ever recall cramping when I 'O'.. is that what it is?

arrrgghh... can i just be preggers already?
    lol

Hey Amy...I never had O pain either before I started the clomid. This month I had it, and on BOTH sides believe it or not. It was more a shooting/stabbing like pain rather than cramping, though. I know how ya feel....I WANT A BFP so bad....its consuming my life!! GOOD LUCK! Chelseaxoxo

I get "O" pains with Clomid.. Some months it's really bad and it feels like it's on both sides and then some months are not to bad at all and feels like it's only on one side.. I also get bloated.

Amy.. Let us know what your OPK says..

AMY,
    WE ARE ON THE SAME CD AND I'VE BEEN CRAMPING FOR 2 DAYS NOW. HOW ODD WE ARE HAVING MOST OF THE SAME SYMPTOMS!!!!

LADIES,
    I'VE BEEN GONE FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS. WE WERE GOING TO HAVE A NEW NEPHEW ON THE 15TH. WELL SHE WENT INTO LABOR ON MONDAY NIGHT AND TUESDAY WE HAD A NEICE!!!!!THE DOCTORS READ THE ULTRASOUND WRONG... I WONDER HOW OFTEN THAT HAPPENS???
    SO EVERYTHING WAS BLUE. I'VE BEEN OUT SHOPPING FOR PINK STUFF. AND RETURNING STUFF FOR HER. ALSO, OF COURSE I'VE BEEN AT THE HOSPITAL HOLDING THE LITTLE PRINCESS. I AM SO PROUD RIGHT NOW. WISH SHE WAS MINE THOUGH.. IS THAT BAD OF ME???
    SHE WAS 8 lbs. 12 oz. 21 1/2 INCHES LONG.. BIG GIRL. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL WITH BIG CHUBBY CHEEKS.. WELL, I WILL PROBRABLY BE BUSY STILL MAYBE ANOTHER DAY OR TWO. I'LL CHECK IN THOUGH. I HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL WITH ALL OF YOU.

PAULA,
    THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING ALL THOSE QUESTIONS FOR ME. YOU ARE SO HELPFUL.

TALK TA ALL YA'LL LATER,
    SARA

Paula, there was only one blue line. Not even a hint of the other line. So I suppose there is no LH surge going on huh? :? I'll do another tomorrow around the same time and see what happens.

Still having pains though.

Congrats Sarah!! Its so fun to be an aunt...!!!

Amy...I stopped using those frustrating OPK's and switched to the digital ones. It is so much better now. They are a little higher in price, but well worth it!

I swear to God I am menaposal!!! These hot flashes are KILLING ME!!!! I CANNOT COOL OFF!!! I even took a COLD SHOWER!!!! NO hot water AT ALL>>> I'm dying here... make it go awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

As for the OPK's I think I am just gonna use the ones I got.. I bought a box with 7 in it... and then i am gonna nix that routine... I'll just BD every other day from CD 10 to CD 19 and call it good...

It's bad enough to get one line on a HPT... its REALLY disappointing when you only get one line with an ovulation kit! Can't I get a positive??? ugghh

Quote Originally Posted by AmyMartin
    Paula, there was only one blue line. Not even a hint of the other line. So I suppose there is no LH surge going on huh? :? I'll do another tomorrow around the same time and see what happens.

Still having pains though.

Congrats Sarah!! Its so fun to be an aunt...!!!
    Nope.. not a + yet.. So you're not "oing" yet.. Your eggs are probably getting big or you have more then one.. that's causing some discomfort..

I swear to God I am menaposal!!! These hot flashes are KILLING ME!!!! I CANNOT COOL OFF!!! I even took a COLD SHOWER!!!! NO hot water AT ALL>>> I'm dying here... make it go awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

As for the OPK's I think I am just gonna use the ones I got.. I bought a box with 7 in it... and then i am gonna nix that routine... I'll just BD every other day from CD 10 to CD 19 and call it good...

It's bad enough to get one line on a HPT... its REALLY disappointing when you only get one line with an ovulation kit! Can't I get a positive??? ugghh
    Believe me you will get a + and you will be so happy and ready to BD big time..lol.. Yea.. the hot flashes are a pain in the arse.. Are you having the night sweats yet?? Last month I would wake up just about every night soaked..