Page 591 of 593 FirstFirst ... 91491541581589590591592593 LastLast
Results 17,701 to 17,730 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Rhonda, will u POAS? if so when? else, when is your beta?

So I'm finally back from my project and I couldn'tbe happoer. Things look so beautiful in my yard. It's all ready for me to relax in while I'm waiting to get my BFP next month. So much happening this past weekend...

Quote Originally Posted by mominw8ting View Post
    Hello all! Thanks for all your well-wishes. I am taking a little break! Well maybe big break. Who knows. But wanted to pop in, let you know I am ok. Also, best of luck to all of you with ER's, Transfers..etc you will always be in my prayers.

Rhonda.................. I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!

Enjoy the weekend. I will be popping in from time to time.

The IVF nurse who assited in our surgery called me! She left me a message saying she peaked at my chart to see our results and wanted to give me a call to say she was so sorry. She gave me her number and said to call if we needed anything. She also encouraged me to try again.

I can't wrap my mind around trying again / or not trying again. But I can try to LIVE MY LIFE! HAs been on hold way too long. Love you all.
    Take as much time as you need. It's too soon to decide whether to try again or not. Enjoy living your life and we're always here for you. And have fun trying the old fashioned way, not worrying about timing, etc. That;s the thing my DH and I've been enjoying the most on our break!

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    9 fertilized embryos!!!
    That's amazing, Rhonda!!!

Oh, and IVF nurse said she gave our donor the gift bag yesterday and she was so touched by the thoughfulness that went into her gifts and the thank you card. She said she cried when she read my card. I am so glad I was able to do that gift bag.
    Great job, Rhonda!

Quote Originally Posted by purple_avens View Post
    Good luck tomorrow Rhonda! I'm sending all of the baby dust I can! I transferred on a Sunday too! I haven't been on here in about a week because I've had some issues, but I'm still pregnant and the babies are great!

Love ya!
    Mayra
    Love your u/s photo Mayra!!!

Thanks dear. I can't stop crying from excitement, gratitude and pure happiness! Yes, I figure it just wasn't meant to be to run into our donor. I was told when she laid in that hospital bed the morning of her ER she was so beautiful and the nurse said it was like looking at me in that bed. I keep hearing those type of comments from different staff, so I am more and more comfortable with who they chose for us. The most remarkable thing I continue to hear about her is that she is a beautiful person inside and that makes me really happy to know she is a sensitive and loving woman. I feel like she has enough of my personality and physical characteristics, plus she's educated and a family woman and healthy, so I just have enough reasons to feel this was a perfect match.

UPDATE:
    I couldn't be happier with my results of this DE cycle. As of this morning at 11am (day 3 from retrieval)...we STILL HAD 9 fabulous embryos!!!!

We transfered 2...get this...12-cell grade A++ embryos! The embryologist came to see me and my husband because he said he has NEVER seen such high quality day 3 embryos as long as he's been there. I was almost in tears when I got the pics. I will scan tomorrow. The fact that they are so strong to have developed to 12-cell blew me away. These babies are gonna be strong and fast growers. I have no doubt they would have been perfect blasts at day 5! We have 7 frozen embabies should we desire to use them down the road. I haven't been this excited with any of my cycles!!!

Time to rest now, but I'll check in later this evening or tomorrow.
    Amazing news, Rhonda!!!! 12 cell A++ is absolutely fantastic!!! This cycle is blessed!!!

I must warn you ladies that even though I have the most beautiful & strong 3-day embryos transferred, I will be very easily doubtful because of my past history with IVF failures and miscarriages. I don't worry about ectopics because I don't have tubes anymore, but I still have all the other stuff (implantation failure) that will haunt me. So, when I get that way, I am very open to my sisters trying to help me stay positive and give this cycle a chance.

I rested in the bed all day and night with exception of 10 minutes on the computer before I laid down and getting up & down to use the bathroom (which was VERY frequent). I had some discharge last night and I'm sure it was the endometrin suppositories I inserted at 8am, but it was weird that over 12 hours later it came out like that. Sorry TMI, but I was laying in bed and it just started coming out. I had to go to the bathroom 3 times because of the discharge (first two times it was very little, but it felt weird enough for me to get up) and last time it was a lot. It was creamy and had brown blood in it (again so sorry for TMI). So, I started to worry that I pushed my embryos out even though the doc said they wouldn't come out. I figure if that crap could come out, so could my embabies. I had been gassy and trying to find a comfy position as I layed in bed, and the gas pain & discomfort along with the discharge just made me feel like...why me??? Can't I just have a normal day of rest??? I feel better today, but I would have preferred any pressure or cramps come AFTER implantation, not before! I hope my embabies are still inside of me. Well, I just wanted to spend a few minutes on the computer to touch base with you girls since I didn't get up last night. Going back to bed now.
    Awwwdon't let those worries creep up on you. This cycle is completely different and you need to try not to worry. The gas, discharge, etc are all from the meds - don't get fooled by those symptoms. Glad you're getting lots of rest and love your DH's V-8 chicken breast diet! What a sweetie!!

Quote Originally Posted by bmelissa View Post
    A question:
    Do you think I should ask for my prog to be rechecked since I switched last Thursday from the suppositories 3 X a day to the PIO shots?? I'm just worried that it dropped and I don't know it.

We only draw the needle back to 1.
    I think if it eases your mind, go for it. You need to be as relaxed as possible. KUP on what you decide to do.

Rachel and Cakegal - how are you feeling?
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

Quote Originally Posted by sobeit33 View Post
    Rhonda, will u POAS? if so when? else, when is your beta?
    YES!!! Normally I am not big on POAS, but this cycle I absolutely will POAS! I plan to start on Sunday (4 days) which will be 7dp3dt. I know it's soon, but that is the earliest I think I will see a positive. Beta is on Friday 8/27. Do you think Sunday is too soon? I prefer to do the first one on a weekend. Maybe it will be a light BFP. I am already starting to feel twinges this morning. My prednisone protocol states implantation occurs 7dp fertilization (which was Thurs 8/12) so that is tomorrow. I know these embies were developing fast, so I am hoping for implantation signs Thurs-Fri. If implantation occurs on Thursday, there should be enough hcg in my urine by Sunday morning or Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    So I'm finally back from my project and I couldn'tbe happier. Things look so beautiful in my yard. It's all ready for me to relax in while I'm waiting to get my BFP next month. So much happening this past weekend...

Take as much time as you need. It's too soon to decide whether to try again or not. Enjoy living your life and we're always here for you. And have fun trying the old fashioned way, not worrying about timing, etc. That;s the thing my DH and I've been enjoying the most on our break!

That's amazing, Rhonda!!!

Great job, Rhonda!

Love your u/s photo Mayra!!!

Amazing news, Rhonda!!!! 12 cell A++ is absolutely fantastic!!! This cycle is blessed!!!

Awwwdon't let those worries creep up on you. This cycle is completely different and you need to try not to worry. The gas, discharge, etc are all from the meds - don't get fooled by those symptoms. Glad you're getting lots of rest and love your DH's V-8 chicken breast diet! What a sweetie!!

I think if it eases your mind, go for it. You need to be as relaxed as possible. KUP on what you decide to do.

Rachel and Cakegal - how are you feeling?
    Isn't it great to have passed the time by and to now have a relaxing environment ready for you when you start cycling?!?! Glad you & DH have been fun the old fashioned way. Our relationships need that through the ART journeys. They do put a lot of stress on our personal relationships because everything is on a schedule and there is so much tension and anxiety...and hormones.

As for my diet, I had a tuna steak last night to take a break from the chicken breast, but I still had my V-8 juice, Vit D and Pineapple to please DH! I am feeling better today. Yesterday was tough going back to work, but it helped to do a 1/2 day only. Today is a full day though! I cleared my calendar to where I have no more than 1 meeting or conference call per day the rest of the week which will keep me from getting too stressed.

This morning I had my progesterone & estrogen levels checked. I should get a call late morning or early afternoon to tell me if the dosage stays the same on my progesterone & estrogen. Beta is next week Friday, which I took the day off to travel to FLA to see my brother & his wife (having double mastectomy that day). My brother said her parents will be there day after surgery through 5 days and her best friend is coming about 3 days after surgery. So, since he/she has a support system and help with the children (their 2 year old son & 10 month old foster care twins), I plan to wait and travel after all the others leave. She will still need help since she has 2 surgeries to recover from (cosmetic surgery is 1 week from mastectomy). My brother will probably have to go back to work, so I will help with the kids. Anyway, I decided to just take it easy day of Beta and keep my day off. So, should I go to a matinee to pass time? I've never had a call on beta result before 2:30 or 3pm. My test is at 7:30 and seems like forever before results are called in. I'm hoping that this time it is BFP and I get one of the first calls.
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

32ellah & Ourou - Where are you ladies??? I'm guessing both of you have had your transfers, but we haven't seen any updates since ER's??? Ourou we saw that 8 of your 20 fertilized, but how many did you transfer and when? 32ellah, we say you had 19 retrieved, but no fert report. Did you end up with OHSS? I sure hope not. Starting to worry about you girls. Please let us know you are ok and things went smoothly with your tranfers. Praying for you!!!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

Picture of my embabies

You can click on pic to see it enlarged.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nostoppingme; 08-18-2010 at 08:49 AM.

Rhonda, those are some BEAUTIFUL embabies!

YES!!! Normally I am not big on POAS, but this cycle I absolutely will POAS! I plan to start on Sunday (4 days) which will be 7dp3dt. I know it's soon, but that is the earliest I think I will see a positive. Beta is on Friday 8/27. Do you think Sunday is too soon? I prefer to do the first one on a weekend. Maybe it will be a light BFP. I am already starting to feel twinges this morning. My prednisone protocol states implantation occurs 7dp fertilization (which was Thurs 8/12) so that is tomorrow. I know these embies were developing fast, so I am hoping for implantation signs Thurs-Fri. If implantation occurs on Thursday, there should be enough hcg in my urine by Sunday morning or Monday.

So, should I go to a matinee to pass time? I've never had a call on beta result before 2:30 or 3pm. My test is at 7:30 and seems like forever before results are called in. I'm hoping that this time it is BFP and I get one of the first calls.
    I got a *very faint* BFP at 8dp2dt, which would be the equivalent of your anticipated test date (I wasn't supposed to test until 14dp2dt). Mind you, it was very faint, though, and left me even more nervous when it seemed to not get dark right away...as much as I'm a major POAS pusher, I just want to say, it doesn't show up that fast for everyone.. But if you keep that in mind, I say stock up on the HPTs and go wild, girl!!!

And, as for beta day, well, if you are POAS-ing before, you will probably know already (I'd go in for a beta early if you get a + HPT), but by all means, go to the matinee!! I love matinees and it's a secret indulgence of mine..going alone, having the popcorn all to myself..seeing some girlie flick my DH wouldn't.. Highly recommend it!!

The embabies look gorgeous, too!! I can't believe how many cells. I think the most I had was 4 cells. Super cool!!

and !!!
    Last edited by rss73; 08-18-2010 at 10:32 AM.

Rhonda, one more thing.. be careful not to expect too much in the way of 'implantation signs'. I didn't have anything, and I read that only about 30% of people experience implantation bleeding..so it's pretty rare. I was writing down my symptoms, though, and one thing for sure, around the time that I should have been implanting I was EXTREMELY emotional - don't know if you remember but I freaked out on DH over the garden hose, threw a screaming fit in the backyard with neighbors around, and flipped off a woman in the car who was honking at me.. All VERY out of character for me. Maybe I had some rush of hormones that day, but I only put that (speculation) together later, there was no blatant indication at the time. xoxo
    Last edited by rss73; 08-18-2010 at 10:36 AM.

Isn't it great to have passed the time by and to now have a relaxing environment ready for you when you start cycling?!?! Glad you & DH have been fun the old fashioned way. Our relationships need that through the ART journeys. They do put a lot of stress on our personal relationships because everything is on a schedule and there is so much tension and anxiety...and hormones.

As for my diet, I had a tuna steak last night to take a break from the chicken breast, but I still had my V-8 juice, Vit D and Pineapple to please DH! I am feeling better today. Yesterday was tough going back to work, but it helped to do a 1/2 day only. Today is a full day though! I cleared my calendar to where I have no more than 1 meeting or conference call per day the rest of the week which will keep me from getting too stressed.

This morning I had my progesterone & estrogen levels checked. I should get a call late morning or early afternoon to tell me if the dosage stays the same on my progesterone & estrogen. Beta is next week Friday, which I took the day off to travel to FLA to see my brother & his wife (having double mastectomy that day). My brother said her parents will be there day after surgery through 5 days and her best friend is coming about 3 days after surgery. So, since he/she has a support system and help with the children (their 2 year old son & 10 month old foster care twins), I plan to wait and travel after all the others leave. She will still need help since she has 2 surgeries to recover from (cosmetic surgery is 1 week from mastectomy). My brother will probably have to go back to work, so I will help with the kids. Anyway, I decided to just take it easy day of Beta and keep my day off. So, should I go to a matinee to pass time? I've never had a call on beta result before 2:30 or 3pm. My test is at 7:30 and seems like forever before results are called in. I'm hoping that this time it is BFP and I get one of the first calls.
    Good for you, Rhonda. Glad you took the day off of your Beta. I'd go see a Matinee to get your mind off of it. I'll be saying prayers for your SIL that she comes through the surgeries OK. I know she and yoru brother will appreciate you coming down there to help. And I think it is great that you cleared your calendar as much as you can to reduce stress! Good for you! Yes, I'm so relieved to have your yard done and house cleaned and ready for our next cycle. I've got a stack of good books to read and I'm taking off the 2WW to enjoy a mini stay-cation at home. Praying for you and your two LO's

32ellah & Ourou - Where are you ladies??? I'm guessing both of you have had your transfers, but we haven't seen any updates since ER's??? Ourou we saw that 8 of your 20 fertilized, but how many did you transfer and when? 32ellah, we say you had 19 retrieved, but no fert report. Did you end up with OHSS? I sure hope not. Starting to worry about you girls. Please let us know you are ok and things went smoothly with your tranfers. Praying for you!!!
    Yes How did it go 32 Ellah & Ourou?? Hoping you have lots of good news for us and that you're getting lots of rest.stickyvibes:

Picture of my embabies

They're gorgeous and I can't wait still you get your

Picture of my embabies

those are some rediculously beautiful embies!!

Me: Robin Follow As Natalie Blooms DH: Aaron

So, I guess we are all mixed in the clomid blog Anyway, Here is my update.. First off let me say I am so sorry for taking so long to report back here.. I have had a lot of personal things going on, and while I have been checking in briefly, I havent been posting.. I hope everyone is doing well.. and Rhonda, Congrats again!!! I cant wait to hear those beautiful BFP words from you! Those embies look Beautiful!!!!!

AFM: First off.. I am still in shock about our IVF.. I was so happy with my ovaries, if I could take them out to celebrate I would! I am so glad the shots are over at least for a little while,,, now just a little bed rest

Our initial Fert report: on 8/14:
    19 eggs retrieved, 19 mature
    16 eggs fertilized normally (naturally)
    2 fertilized abnormally
    1 unfertilized

So overall we had 16 embryos and all were good quality!!
    and as of Tuesday DAY 4.. we still had 16 embryos!!

Yesterday (Day 5) we transfered 2 blastocysts (AA and AB) quality (one was alreading hatching) (I have a really cool pic!)

We find out more tomorrow about how many are going to be frosties, as they will only freeze good quality Day 5.. right now, the embryologist said we have at least 3 today, and the others are still growing..I'll report the final count when I hear it

Im really scared of twins and it was a really hard call. DH and I have no children, I am 37 years old..with a m/c in March... so I tried to make the best decision possible..
    Last edited by 32ellah; 08-19-2010 at 05:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by photogrl View Post
    Rhonda, those are some BEAUTIFUL embabies!
    Thx I think so too!!

Quote Originally Posted by rss73 View Post
    I got a *very faint* BFP at 8dp2dt, which would be the equivalent of your anticipated test date (I wasn't supposed to test until 14dp2dt)

...But if you keep that in mind, I say stock up on the HPTs and go wild, girl!!!

And, as for beta day, well, if you are POAS-ing before, you will probably know already (I'd go in for a beta early if you get a + HPT), but by all means, go to the matinee!!

The embabies look gorgeous, too!! I can't believe how many cells. I think the most I had was 4 cells. Super cool!!
    and !!!
    Thx for all the support on my deciding to POAS like crazy this cycle...I'm just so excited this time I can't help it! My uterus feels so full and heavy like something is going on in there. I get a few twinges a few times a day (yesterday and now this morning). If I get BFP early, I will ask RE to do my beta early too, but I may still take Friday off as a me day to really take it all in!

Quote Originally Posted by rss73 View Post
    Rhonda, one more thing.. be careful not to expect too much in the way of 'implantation signs'. I didn't have anything, and I read that only about 30% of people experience implantation bleeding..so it's pretty rare. I was writing down my symptoms, though, and one thing for sure, around the time that I should have been implanting I was EXTREMELY emotional - don't know if you remember but I freaked out on DH over the garden hose, threw a screaming fit in the backyard with neighbors around, and flipped off a woman in the car who was honking at me.. All VERY out of character for me. xoxo
    Thanks for this! I won't get caught up, but I do feel things this time. No bleeding, just things I don't recall from my other cycles this early on. I can easily get ticked off in traffic, so that is not outside of my characteristics. I did get pissed at DH for being late for my PIO shot. I never get that anal, so maybe that's a sign! LOL

Good for you, Rhonda. Glad you took the day off of your Beta. I'd go see a Matinee to get your mind off of it. I'll be saying prayers for your SIL that she comes through the surgeries OK. I think it is great that you cleared your calendar as much as you can to reduce stress! Yes, I'm so relieved to have our yard done and house cleaned and ready for our next cycle. I've got a stack of good books to read and I'm taking off the 2WW to enjoy a mini stay-cation at home. Praying for you and your two LO's

Yes How did it go 32 Ellah & Ourou?? Hoping you have lots of good news for us and that you're getting lots of rest.stickyvibes:

They're gorgeous and I can't wait still you get your
    Thanks I am really trying to reduce the stress and do this right. Glad your house is in order and you are prepared for a relaxing 2ww at home! Wish I could have taken off a full 2ww, but never seems to happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird_kay View Post
    those are some rediculously beautiful embies!!
    Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 32ellah View Post
    Rhonda, Congrats again!!! I cant wait to hear those beautiful BFP words from you! Those embies look Beautiful!!!!!

AFM: First off.. I am still in shock about our IVF.. I was so happy with my ovaries, if I could take them out to celebrate I would! I am so glad the shots are over at least for a little while, now just a little bed rest

2 fertilized abnormally
    1 unfertilized

Yesterday (Day 5) we transfered 2 blastocysts (AA and AB) quality (one was alreading hatching) (I have a really cool pic!)

We find out more tomorrow about how many are going to be frosties, as they will only freeze good quality Day 5.. right now, the embryologist said we have at least 3 today, and the others are still growing..I'll report the final count when I hear it

Im really scared of twins and it was a really hard call. DH and I have no children, I am 37 years old..with a m/c in March... so I tried to make the best decision possible..
    Whoa!!! That is the best fert report I've EVER heard on day 4!!!! You set a record and at age 37!! Amazing girl!! You will have enought blasts to have siblings for those beautiful twins you're gonna have in 9 months!! Seriously, 2 beautifully graded blasts like that and you are apparently super healthy, so no worries girlie! You are gonna get prego for sure!!!

Thank you Rhonda! I am so glad that we are going through this together! My beta is not scheduled until August 31st!!!!!

So, I guess we are all mixed in the clomid blog Anyway, Here is my update.. First off let me say I am so sorry for taking so long to report back here.. I have had a lot of personal things going on, and while I have been checking in briefly, I havent been posting.. I hope everyone is doing well.. and Rhonda, Congrats again!!! I cant wait to hear those beautiful BFP words from you! Those embies look Beautiful!!!!!

AFM: First off.. I am still in shock about our IVF.. I was so happy with my ovaries, if I could take them out to celebrate I would! I am so glad the shots are over at least for a little while,,, now just a little bed rest

2 fertilized abnormally
    1 unfertilized

what a fabulous report!! I sooo want to see the pics of the hatching blast!

Me: Robin Follow As Natalie Blooms DH: Aaron

Thank you Rhonda! I am so glad that we are going through this together! My beta is not scheduled until August 31st!!!!!
    Me too sweetie!!

So, will you POAS before the 31st? I can't stop myself this time. I'm so psyched I'd start now if it made any sense at all! However, I know that would be silly and a waste of money. Your 5dt was yesterday, so you may want to POAS as early as Monday (the day after me)! I've seen many girls get their BFP at 5dp5dt!! Of course, don't let me be the one to tell you to POAS too soon...in the past I've always discouraged my sisters because I didn't want anyone getting disappointed when it was way too early. I think with the quality of our embryos (blasts for you), we could get happy surprises and I'd much rather have the good news as early as possible. I was always afraid with my other cycles...never felt so positive as with this one. So, I'm gonna break down. I'm going HPT shopping tomorrow!!!

16. Default Haven't been on in a while

I didn't think people were still posting on here because I didn't get email notification but glad to see all the posts. I don't know all the abbreviations lol but will try. Here's what's going on right now. I'm on my last dose of Chlomid. My OBGYN will be transferring me to a fertility specialist if I don't get pregnant with this last round. I'm supposed to start Saturday or Sunday but I'm feeling sort of calm because I'm hopeful about the specialist. I'm sure that will change in the next day or two when the hormones kick in. A weird thing happened a week after we tried the last time during ovulation: I was laying in bed and I got a very sharp cramp that lasted 2 seconds. Even weirder was that it felt very tiny...I don't know how to explain it but I was hoping it was implantation...I don't know if I'm just being paranoid. The waiting game is getting to me and I'm tired of people telling me that when I stop trying "it will happen". For 4.5 years my husband and I did not try nor did we do anything to keep from getting pregnant so that is not what the problem is. Anyway, Monday I'm sure I will be calling the specialist and I can get more information and closure from her.
    I hope everyone's implantations go well! I recently made the decision that if I needed to I would do that but I have to convince the husband (I'm sure the specialist can do that). I bet in a few days some people will have excellent news!

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird_kay View Post
    what a fabulous report!! I sooo want to see the pics of the hatching blast!
    I will post when I get it scanned in Still on bedrest

Me too sweetie!!

So, will you POAS before the 31st? I can't stop myself this time. I'm so psyched I'd start now if it made any sense at all! However, I know that would be silly and a waste of money. Your 5dt was yesterday, so you may want to POAS as early as Monday (the day after me)! I've seen many girls get their BFP at 5dp5dt!! Of course, don't let me be the one to tell you to POAS too soon...in the past I've always discouraged my sisters because I didn't want anyone getting disappointed when it was way too early. I think with the quality of our embryos (blasts for you), we could get happy surprises and I'd much rather have the good news as early as possible. I was always afraid with my other cycles...never felt so positive as with this one. So, I'm gonna break down. I'm going HPT shopping tomorrow!!!
    I think I may try really hard to wait, IDK I hate beta day too!! I may try to hold out as long as I can! I feel like I have just run a marathon, I went to acupuncture yesterday right after transfer and told her, I dont know what to talk about now that my transfer is complete Maybe now just a lot of praying How are you feeling???

Quote Originally Posted by Marandakay View Post
    I didn't think people were still posting on here because I didn't get email notification but glad to see all the posts. I don't know all the abbreviations lol but will try. Here's what's going on right now. I'm on my last dose of Chlomid. My OBGYN will be transferring me to a fertility specialist if I don't get pregnant with this last round. I'm supposed to start Saturday or Sunday but I'm feeling sort of calm because I'm hopeful about the specialist. I'm sure that will change in the next day or two when the hormones kick in. A weird thing happened a week after we tried the last time during ovulation: I was laying in bed and I got a very sharp cramp that lasted 2 seconds. Even weirder was that it felt very tiny...I don't know how to explain it but I was hoping it was implantation...I don't know if I'm just being paranoid. The waiting game is getting to me and I'm tired of people telling me that when I stop trying "it will happen". For 4.5 years my husband and I did not try nor did we do anything to keep from getting pregnant so that is not what the problem is. Anyway, Monday I'm sure I will be calling the specialist and I can get more information and closure from her.
    I hope everyone's implantations go well! I recently made the decision that if I needed to I would do that but I have to convince the husband (I'm sure the specialist can do that). I bet in a few days some people will have excellent news!
    I think its wonderful to go and see a specialist! The unknown is the scary part.. the worrying and unwarranted comments from others definitely dont help, but I always try to remember, that they mean well, they just cant possibly understand what it feels like...so they really have no idea what to say. Good Luck with the Specialist, I think you will feel better after seeing them..

I will post when I get it scanned in Still on bedrest

I think I may try really hard to wait, IDK I hate beta day too!! I may try to hold out as long as I can! I feel like I have just run a marathon, I went to acupuncture yesterday right after transfer and told her, I dont know what to talk about now that my transfer is complete Maybe now just a lot of praying How are you feeling???
    How long are you on bedrest? My clinic doesn't require bedrest. They say take it easy the day of transfer, but they never tell you to lay down for a day or two or three. I always do the first 24 hours bedrest and do my best the next day to continue that (rarely works). I normally feel like I've had partial bedrest (not strict) for 48 hours. I've seen where some docs actually require bedrest for 2-3 days and write it up. I think that is fabulous and I love the precaution. My doc doesn't feel it makes a real difference, just no lifting, no sex, no alcohol, etc. Crazy how they all have their different beliefs!

I am feeling pretty good. My breasts are more tender today than they have been since I started progesterone a week ago. Usually by time my beta comes around the tenderness is completely gone. If I don't get a BFP Sun/Mon with HPT and the tenderness starts to go away, I will start to worry for sure. My uterus is feeling heavy today. It's been like that all day so far. I remember feeling that off & on for past day or so, but now it's constant. Probably the progesterone. Well, it's just a matter of time being beta is 1w and 1d away! I applaud anyone who resists HPT. I promise you I have never been in favor of testing early, but something feels right about it for this cycle for me. I won't be able to stop myself! I hope I'm not disappointed!!

How long are you on bedrest? My clinic doesn't require bedrest. They say take it easy the day of transfer, but they never tell you to lay down for a day or two or three. I always do the first 24 hours bedrest and do my best the next day to continue that (rarely works). I normally feel like I've had partial bedrest (not strict) for 48 hours. I've seen where some docs actually require bedrest for 2-3 days and write it up. I think that is fabulous and I love the precaution. My doc doesn't feel it makes a real difference, just no lifting, no sex, no alcohol, etc. Crazy how they all have their different beliefs!

I am feeling pretty good. My breasts are more tender today than they have been since I started progesterone a week ago. Usually by time my beta comes around the tenderness is completely gone. If I don't get a BFP Sun/Mon with HPT and the tenderness starts to go away, I will start to worry for sure. My uterus is feeling heavy today. It's been like that all day so far. I remember feeling that off & on for past day or so, but now it's constant. Probably the progesterone. Well, it's just a matter of time being beta is 1w and 1d away! I applaud anyone who resists HPT. I promise you I have never been in favor of testing early, but something feels right about it for this cycle for me. I won't be able to stop myself! I hope I'm not disappointed!!
    Yes, 24 hours.. the nurse said that means on the couch or in bed with my legs out in front of me and it goes for meals as well Only a couple more hours.. and then I can move, but will still take it easy.. tomorrow is a half work day (afternoon only) and then I will lay low this weekend (movies, dinner, etc)

I think with the testing you should absolutely follow your heart! You know your own body better than any doctor

Yes, 24 hours.. the nurse said that means on the couch or in bed with my legs out in front of me and it goes for meals as well Only a couple more hours.. and then I can move, but will still take it easy.. tomorrow is a half work day (afternoon only) and then I will lay low this weekend (movies, dinner, etc)

I think with the testing you should absolutely follow your heart! You know your own body better than any doctor
    Sounds like soon enough you will be up & moving around! Take it easy on your 1/2 day at work tomorrow. I took the next day off and went to work for 1/2 day on day 3 and I had wished I never went in. Today however has been fine for me to work a full day. Yesterday full day was ok, but I had lots to do with DD so I felt exhausted!

I know I've said this, but it sticks out so much because I am feeling it alot today...pulling sensations in my uterus when I get up & walk around especially. Twinges & still an overall heavy feeling there. I don't want to overanalyze anything...just trying to remain positive and optimistic that these are signs of implantation.

I have a donor recipient sister on another site and she just had 23 eggs retrieved from her donor with 18 fertilizing! I am so excited for her. Just had to share.

Sounds like soon enough you will be up & moving around! Take it easy on your 1/2 day at work tomorrow. I took the next day off and went to work for 1/2 day on day 3 and I had wished I never went in. Today however has been fine for me to work a full day. Yesterday full day was ok, but I had lots to do with DD so I felt exhausted!

I know I've said this, but it sticks out so much because I am feeling it alot today...pulling sensations in my uterus when I get up & walk around especially. Twinges & still an overall heavy feeling there. I don't want to overanalyze anything...just trying to remain positive and optimistic that these are signs of implantation.

I have a donor recipient sister on another site and she just had 23 eggs retrieved from her donor with 18 fertilizing! I am so excited for her. Just had to share.

I remember feeling those on my one and only bfp cycle! so positive signs That is awesome that she had 18 fertilize!!!! Amazing!!!

My RE said my ovaries are still swollen He said they are usually the size of your thumbs and mine are the size of oranges! and that its normal

I remember feeling those on my one and only bfp cycle! so positive signs That is awesome that she had 18 fertilize!!!! Amazing!!!

My RE said my ovaries are still swollen He said they are usually the size of your thumbs and mine are the size of oranges! and that its normal
    No doubt you got oranges with all those eggies you produced!!! I hope you are ok to work tomorrow. Don't push yourself! Do only what you feel up to. I'm not one to speak...I always over do it! My DD took a grocery bag from me yesterday and she tells me to walk slower and take it easy. My little overprotective sweetheart.

Thanks for the encouragement! I know a few others that had BFP's felt the pulling sensations & twinges too. I don't want to make anything out of nothing at the same time!

Ok girls, no exaggeration...I just got a significant wave of twinges just now that were much stronger and lasted a half minute. They were more in the center this time, but a little to the left. Today has just been so much pulling & twinges that I simply can't ignore it!

Karen 50 DH 55; DD 23; DS1 21; DS2 6; DSS 26; DSD 23 TTC 'our' 2nd since 9/06

OK so it's not just me being silly - IVF Sisters has moved, right? The only way I can find us right now is searching all my posts until I find my last one...what happened?

2 fertilized abnormally
    1 unfertilized

Amazing news!!! I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to hear if you have any frosties. KUP. For now, just sit back and relax as much as you can - give those embies a cozy place to settle in!

I'm also 37 and had a m/c in March, so I'm in the same boat. Don't worry yet about twins. Just let yourself get through each day right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Marandakay View Post
    It's so annoying when people tell you to stop trying...I think we're all sick of hearing that. If it was just a matter of relaxing we all would have been pg at one point. I hope you don't have to go to the specialist, but if you do, at least you'll get some good advice about what to do next. KUP on what happens. Good luck!

Sounds like some good signs I hope you're not disappointed either I have a really good feeling about this cycle, Rhonda. And I hope you POAS!!!

Ok girls, no exaggeration...I just got a significant wave of twinges just now that were much stronger and lasted a half minute. They were more in the center this time, but a little to the left. Today has just been so much pulling & twinges that I simply can't ignore it!
    Sounds like something is going on in there!!! Come on embies, get comfy!!!

Nothing much to report here. Hope everyone who is cycling is doing well and getting ready to get their BFP. Praying for all of us to be mommies soon.

OK so it's not just me being silly - IVF Sisters has moved, right? The only way I can find us right now is searching all my posts until I find my last one...what happened?

Amazing news!!! I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to hear if you have any frosties. KUP. For now, just sit back and relax as much as you can - give those embies a cozy place to settle in!

I'm also 37 and had a m/c in March, so I'm in the same boat. Don't worry yet about twins. Just let yourself get through each day right now.

It's so annoying when people tell you to stop trying...I think we're all sick of hearing that. If it was just a matter of relaxing we all would have been pg at one point. I hope you don't have to go to the specialist, but if you do, at least you'll get some good advice about what to do next. KUP on what happens. Good luck!

Sounds like some good signs I hope you're not disappointed either I have a really good feeling about this cycle, Rhonda. And I hope you POAS!!!

Sounds like something is going on in there!!! Come on embies, get comfy!!!

Nothing much to report here. Hope everyone who is cycling is doing well and getting ready to get their BFP. Praying for all of us to be mommies soon.
    I feel same as yesterday with the tugging & some twinges, but today I'm also super gassy (TMI)...yuck! About to have a cereal bar and all my meds. Got my HPT's this morning...ready for Sunday!!

I feel same as yesterday with the tugging & some twinges, but today I'm also super gassy (TMI)...yuck! About to have a cereal bar and all my meds. Got my HPT's this morning...ready for Sunday!!
    It sounds like you could be getting very good news when you POAS!!!!! I'm so excited for you, Rhonda!stickyvibes::

28. Default

I can't help myself...I was supposed to start today and have not had any cramps or signs that I am going to. Of course, it's that way every month but I did have 3 of those sharp little pains in the middle. Plus this being my last dose of Chlomid before I go to a specialist it might be worth it. Going to wait until I get home though. Sounds like a few of us are supposed to start this weekend too. Hope none of us get it lolz.

29. Default

My test barely showed my keytones or whatever the line is for urine .I think I had too many fluids. Guess I'll wait a few days...
    Hate waiting :-(

It sounds like you could be getting very good news when you POAS!!!!! I'm so excited for you, Rhonda!stickyvibes::
    We did get very good news...posted in IVF Sisters!